3 Red Lights (help)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

L3gendK1ller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 L3gendK1ller
Member since 2008 • 1726 Posts

Okay so i got three red lights about a week ago, i turned on my xbox straight away and it started working again. And since then i have had ups and down like this

1. On xbox live and the screen went green, three red lights again (5 days ago)
  2. Carries on working after a day
  3. Yesterday, my xbox gets three red lights, then one, then three stops working.
  4. This morning i turn it on ready to phone microsoft, it starts up normally
  5. Then three red lights later on in the day, i leave it for a few hours since it is too late to phone microsoft
  6. Try again one red light but starts up, i put in a game and start playing and its flashing one red whilst im playing
  7. Then the screen went black, i turn it off and on 3 red lights but im still able to play.
  8. Working normal as always

anyone else find this wierd or normal, what should i do, leave it until 3 red lights again or get it fixed rite now

franky_babylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 franky_babylon
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts

Make sure its 3 red lights and not that you have the AV cable loose, once confirmed contact MS.

I have had the RROD before, mine well be back tomorrow, I complained and got 8 mo of free Xbox Live gold, another Live Cam, controller and they emailed me the packing slip so I didnt have to wait for their box. Sent it out on the 1st they got it on the 4th and it will be back tomorrow on the 11th, pretty quick turn around.