3 red lights error

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for TheSnakeBelmont
TheSnakeBelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheSnakeBelmont
Member since 2003 • 169 Posts

i bught a 360two weeks agonĀ“ they have to change it 2 times cuz of that error. i bought ittwodays after a friend on the same store and his xbox got that problem like 5 days ago. so i was wondering:

-how many ofjoohave had that same problem?

* if you had: did you change it for a new one? did you send it to repair? or you said farewell ****** xbox 360nĀ“ you too ****** microsoft!!!

*if you hadnĀ“t : when you bought it?

iĀ“ve searchin for info Ā“bout this and seems to be a very common error and a big one too. so tell your experiences!!

dwils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dwils
Member since 2004 • 96 Posts
I think I'll just go ahead and peruse the 50 million other threads on the board that deal with this subject kthnx.
bunchofpixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bunchofpixels
Member since 2003 • 7049 Posts

i bught a 360two weeks agonĀ“ they have to change it 2 times cuz of that error. i bought ittwodays after a friend on the same store and his xbox got that problem like 5 days ago. so i was wondering:

-how many ofjoohave had that same problem?

* if you had: did you change it for a new one? did you send it to repair? or you said farewell ****** xbox 360nĀ“ you too ****** microsoft!!!

*if you hadnĀ“t : when you bought it?

iĀ“ve searchin for info Ā“bout this and seems to be a very common error and a big one too. so tell your experiences!!

TheSnakeBelmont
MS admitted that pretty much all 360's are defective by extending the warranty to 3 years. I talked with the manager of the local gamestop and he says about half of all 360s sold have had problems. I really want to get one as the game library is going to be great by the end of the year, but I am too nervous right now. I'm waiting for the falcon.