This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kingmohd84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Kingmohd84
Member since 2006 • 608 Posts
I dont know if 2d fighting is dead or not, but i pretty much like it, and by 2d, i mean games like street fighter where they would fight on one line and not like tekken and virtua fighter. Am not talking about the background , just style of fighting...
the xbox and dreamcast and maybe the gaemcube had 2d fighting, but is there any word about this on the 360?i am particularly looking for a game of street fighter, something like streetfighter vs SNK 2 , something where i can play online against others....
the only thing is that game was released in 2003, its not supported on the 360 , and as far as i believe no one plays it online any more

so are there any rumors or words on an online 2d fighting game(again)
Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts
as far as i know there aren't any rumors of new 2d fighters coming out.  however the street fighter 25th anniversary collection for xbox has recently been added to the backwards compatibility list for the 360 which has the amazing streen fighter 3: third strike game in the collection.  so i'd get that if i was you.  it is also online :).  snk vs. capcom 2 is also backwards compatibile now too but i think the streek fighter anniversary collection is the much better game of the two.
dinb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 dinb
Member since 2003 • 1185 Posts

as far as i know there aren't any rumors of new 2d fighters coming out.  however the street fighter 25th anniversary collection for xbox has recently been added to the backwards compatibility list for the 360 which has the amazing streen fighter 3: third strike game in the collection.  so i'd get that if i was you.  it is also online :).  snk vs. capcom 2 is also backwards compatibile now too but i think the streek fighter anniversary collection is the much better game of the two.littlestreakier

Are you sure about capcom vs snk 2?

Kingmohd84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Kingmohd84
Member since 2006 • 608 Posts
r u sure they are backward compatible?i didnt find it in the list of gamespot 360 compatible...is there other  websites to check? or is gamespot's list old?
BlaqStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 BlaqStar
Member since 2002 • 1111 Posts
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm ;)
mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts
yeah i like 2d fighters and i really think there should be some for the 360..its a shame that none have ocme out yet. i think it would be awsome if they came out with a MVC3..i think alot of people would go crazy for that.