2 Sunset Overdrive Codes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

unreal223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 unreal223
Member since 2008 • 155 Posts

I just got back from the MS store with a new Sunset Overdrive Xbox One.

I think it included 2 codes for the game.... It had 2 cards that say "Full game + Bonus Content" and then a 14 day trial xbox live code. At first I thought one code was the game and the other the download content but when I scratched one to download the game it had 2 codes. Pretty odd, anyone else have two cards in their bundle?

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Is the second code for Day 1 content? I have noticed two codes on one card in the past for bonus content. All I can suggest is try entering the code and see what you get, I do not think you will get a second copy of the game if that is what you are thinking.

unreal223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 unreal223

Well, it was actually codes for 2 copies of the game.
I asked because I was thinking about not scratching one of the cards and selling it on ebay. Curiosity got the better of me and I scratched them both. I ended up giving the other code to a friend on my xbox one friends list. Here is a pic of the two cards:

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Oh wow, you got two copies of the game in the same pack? That's pretty cool, and now your friend can enjoy the game as well.

Did this come in a standard box or how does it work with the purchasing? Perhaps the second copy was a mistake or maybe there was a promotion on with the game?

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

Im about to go pick up this bundle while they still have it around. I have no console as of now and holiday times are the best times to enjoy some gaming when the weather outside is frightful but inside its so delightful.

How is this game? Should I keep the code or sell it?

unreal223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 unreal223

I like the game ok. I'm a huge fan of Insomniac's other games(well Ratchet anyway..) and I was hoping this would be similar to that. Its not but its still fun.
I would not have bought an xbox one just for this game, I got this bundle because the MS store let me trade in my original(60gb white) 360 for $100 plus they marked the console down $50 for christmas so I got it for $250. I already had a PS4 but I figured at that price with a game, why not. I'm looking forward to the halo collection, next tomb raider, and a few other games. Plus I think the white console is better looking than the black so I was glad to get that version.

prlsilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By prlsilva
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hi, You will like to sell this game code ?

I am from Brazil, can pay you with paypal