Easports48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Easports48
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts
I love it. I bought a brand new -S- Controller at Sears on Saturday and I only paid 16+ change for it.:)
Pvt_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Pvt_Murphy
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts
Great deal. Congratulations.:)
skye144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 skye144
Member since 2006 • 832 Posts
wow thats really great, awesome, wonderful, pat on the back woooohooooo yayyyyyaaa. no. no. no. does it matter. no. so dont say it.
Thorpe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#4 Thorpe89
Member since 2004 • 16905 Posts
Hope you can handle it. ;)
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

I love it. I bought a brand new -S- Controller at Sears on Saturday and I only paid 16+ change for it.:)Easports48

you bought an S controller on July 1st 2007?? what took you so long??

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

actually i would be surprised more if you bought a BIG xbox controller. Since they have been out of production a while now. I did see some used BIG xbox controllers used at gamestop the other day (collecting dust). lol

my brother actually has 1 or 2 of those fat controllers. The S controller is so much better. its a close 2nd to the Ps1/ps2/ps3 controller if you ask me.

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
There's this surplus computer store a little drive from where I live which sells Xbox controller for just 12 bucks! Yes 12 bucks! Everything there is just dirt cheap. Although they only come in green but I wanted that color anyway.
Pvt_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pvt_Murphy
Well, if they come in green, are you sure they are microsoft ones and not 3rd party controllers? Those are dirt cheap everywhere and they better be because most them are just bad.
Skater710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Skater710
Member since 2003 • 114 Posts
I have 4x Big Controllers...But I only got my Xbox last week!
NatchoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 NatchoKing
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
why an s controler? its obvious the bigger ones are much beter
ScarabGun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ScarabGun
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Yes, I do believe the regular xbox controllers are better. Third-party controllers (Mad Catz) are cheap, but really easy to get damaged. The covers on the left and right thumbsticks of my mad catz controller have already came off after 20 days of use; approx. While my other mad catz controller is having problems with the X button; after you press it, it comes up slowly.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 killerfist

Yes, I do believe the regular xbox controllers are better. Third-party controllers (Mad Catz) are cheap, but really easy to get damaged. The covers on the left and right thumbsticks of my mad catz controller have already came off after 20 days of use; approx. While my other mad catz controller is having problems with the X button; after you press it, it comes up slowly.ScarabGun

you know the s-controller isnt a crappy third party controller. Its an microsoft controller but smaller than the regular 1st xbox controller.

akodikosako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#13 akodikosako
Member since 2006 • 519 Posts
the s controller was still too fat for me.....
ScarabGun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ScarabGun
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="ScarabGun"]Yes, I do believe the regular xbox controllers are better. Third-party controllers (Mad Catz) are cheap, but really easy to get damaged. The covers on the left and right thumbsticks of my mad catz controller have already came off after 20 days of use; approx. While my other mad catz controller is having problems with the X button; after you press it, it comes up slowly.killerfist

you know the s-controller isnt a crappy third party controller. Its an microsoft controller but smaller than the regular 1st xbox controller.

I never said the s-controller is a third-party controller.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killerfist
[QUOTE="killerfist"]

[QUOTE="ScarabGun"]Yes, I do believe the regular xbox controllers are better. Third-party controllers (Mad Catz) are cheap, but really easy to get damaged. The covers on the left and right thumbsticks of my mad catz controller have already came off after 20 days of use; approx. While my other mad catz controller is having problems with the X button; after you press it, it comes up slowly.ScarabGun

I never said the s-controller is a third-party controller.

my bad then:)

Pvt_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Pvt_Murphy

the s controller was still too fat for me.....akodikosako

Really? Well, maybe if you are used to ps2 controller and you feel awkward if you only used the s-controller for a short period of time, but after 20 minutes or so it shouldn't feel too big anymore because it really isn't unless your hands are super tiny.

May I ask what you use to play now and what your opinions on that device are? I'm interested in getting a new controller but I don't know which one yet. I saw a controller that looked exactly like the s controller only that its said to be a tad smaller and its from logitech so it can't be all bad. Anyway, it would be cool if you could tell me about yours.

mgmeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 mgmeek
Member since 2005 • 4079 Posts

^ if you get a logitech wireless, do NOT get the one that takes 4 batteries (1st gen), i've read the 2nd gen (2 batteries) is much better.

as for the ps2 vs xbox s controller. no question the xbox controller is better. fits my hands better, button response is better i think, and using a trigger in racing and shooting games is so much better than a button, even if it is pressure sensitive. plus i don't care for the joysticks on the ps2 controller, i can't keep a good grip on them.

Legendary_Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Legendary_Ross
Member since 2005 • 557 Posts

the s controller was still too fat for me.....akodikosako

-Midget hands huh?

Untitled182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Untitled182
Member since 2007 • 1201 Posts

can someone post both of the Xbox controllers?

i forgot how big they both were in comparison. lol.

Pvt_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Pvt_Murphy

The difference in size isn't that big imo. Its more the fatness of the Big controller. The handle horns, where you have your palm while you hold them, are fatter so people with really small hands could have trouble to reach all the buttons. Everyone with normal hands, read: everyone above the age of 6 should be able to use it just fine.

The only thing I don't like about the Big one is the button layout because the buttons are too far together in my opinion.