The-Bulldozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 The-Bulldozer
Member since 2003 • 46303 Posts
I have a problem. I was playin' a game and all the sudden everythin' shuts down and a red light starts to blink on the eject button and a message with different languages comes on. Here's the catch when I turn off the Xbox and try to eject the game it won't open. It only go to that screen and the red blinkin' keeps comin' on. I tried to hold the eject buttom but the game is still not bein' ejected out. Any help or should I call the support line?
Harvester_0009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Harvester_0009
Member since 2005 • 719 Posts
you might be able to find something at xbox.com support section
F1racerjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 F1racerjb
Member since 2006 • 763 Posts
ive never had the red light but once in a while my disc tray wont open either, i just keep trying until it opens usually 8-10 times.
Chris_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 Chris_53
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts

I think its either ur xbox is overheating or theres something seriously wrong with it. Its most likely ur xbox is overheating.

How old is ur xbox?

Do u keep in a place where it can ventulate easily?

Israfel856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Israfel856
Member since 2006 • 2483 Posts
Maybe the disc drive has jammed? I'd call Microsoft.
The-Bulldozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The-Bulldozer
I think I have a hardware problem. I got the disk out. Thanks.
DeathNuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DeathNuse
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I Downloaded new patch from xbox on Holloween and my Xbox was bricked. I called Xbox and they told me since my Xbox was out of warranty I was going to have to pay 139.90 + shipping to have it fixed. Thanx Modders! I will not pay this, I will write a letter to MC to tell them to fix it or lose a customer for life!
Ritard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Ritard
Member since 2004 • 1180 Posts
I have a problem. I was playin' a game and all the sudden everythin' shuts down and a red light starts to blink on the eject button and a message with different languages comes on. Here's the catch when I turn off the Xbox and try to eject the game it won't open. It only go to that screen and the red blinkin' keeps comin' on. I tried to hold the eject buttom but the game is still not bein' ejected out. Any help or should I call the support line?The-Bulldozer

Lol, I have the complete opposite. I can't get my disc drive to stay closed. Nothing a good turning off of the system, whacking it and turning it back on won't fix though.
The-Bulldozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The-Bulldozer

I Downloaded new patch from xbox on Holloween and my Xbox was bricked. I called Xbox and they told me since my Xbox was out of warranty I was going to have to pay 139.90 + shipping to have it fixed. Thanx Modders! I will not pay this, I will write a letter to MC to tell them to fix it or lose a customer for life!DeathNuse

They told me I need to pay 79.99$ for it

DeathNuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DeathNuse
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I called Xbox again and told them what I had read on line, and I was not going to pay for something I had no control over. So they are sending me a box in a couple of days and I dont have pay for the repair. This whole thing has been a  pain in the  As-----! 
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115434 Posts
you are better off buying another xbox
budorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 budorz
Member since 2003 • 1406 Posts
I may be able to help you; you said you get an error message on the screen in different languages.. There should be a number in one of the corners on the error screen. Post it and I'll tell you how to fix it so you can play your xbox again.
LethalApe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 LethalApe
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
wish i could help
roan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 roan23
Member since 2005 • 1190 Posts
I have a problem. I was playin' a game and all the sudden everythin' shuts down and a red light starts to blink on the eject button and a message with different languages comes on. Here's the catch when I turn off the Xbox and try to eject the game it won't open. It only go to that screen and the red blinkin' keeps comin' on. I tried to hold the eject buttom but the game is still not bein' ejected out. Any help or should I call the support line?The-Bulldozer
I have a red light before, and mine becuase the power cord is not completly in, and the A/V cord not completly in the xbox.
miller205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 miller205
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
hello can anyone help me when i turn one my xbox i get a red flashing light and there is the number 16 in the left corner