luukthedutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 luukthedutchman
Member since 2004 • 500 Posts
is there anyway to make a new xbox live account without using one of those subscription codes?
matt_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 matt_13
Member since 2003 • 304 Posts

Yes i seriously want to know this!!!

I cant find a subscription pack thing anywhere, their all sold out. And im desperate to get onto live asap.

supersonic130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 supersonic130
Member since 2005 • 272 Posts
I think you can use the xbox 360 gold cards instead.
crue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 crue1
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I TRYED USING A 360 CARD AND IT DON,T WORK .keep getting unable to continue due to technical difficulties please try again later have been trying for 3 days

Morphumax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Morphumax
Member since 2005 • 381 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but isn't it just a matter of using the dashboard to get online and "start new account" or "register new account" or something to that effect?  Of course, you'd need credit card info. I originally got on using a Live card, but once they had my info, I believe I've always had the option of starting a new account on the Xbox (with existing CC info) and even had the option of starting a new account on my 360 when I got one (though I just transferred my existing account instead).
Avatar image for luukthedutchman
luukthedutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 luukthedutchman
Member since 2004 • 500 Posts
no cause when u want to make a new account it asks for a subscription code, there is no way to skip that step
matt_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 matt_13
Member since 2003 • 304 Posts

You cant even buy subscription cards anywhere. no one sells them.

I gave up and just use xlink kai. Its pretty cool, but can be a little laggy sometimes. 

supersonic130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 supersonic130
Member since 2005 • 272 Posts
I managed to find a starter kit at a gamestore for £20 at december, I think people sell them off at ebay/
kiyote23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kiyote23
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I don't know if you need the subscription card to do this, but this is what I did: 1.  Go to Xbox.com and sign up for a free Silver account. 2. Use the 360 subscription card you bought that doesn't work with the original Xbox to upgrade your account to Gold.  I don't know if you need the subscription card or not, but if you bought it, at least you can use it and get the credit for it. 3. Set-up how your account is going to renew (1 month, 3 month, 12 month) and give them your credit card info as well as your address and phone number. 4. Fire up the Xbox, and under Xbox Live on the dashboard, select Account Recovery.  Enter in all of the data that you just gave the website.  If all goes well, it should sync up with your account. The first time you actually play a game online, however, you'll probably need to download the updated dashboard, so give it some time. Hope that helps!Â