adam_1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 adam_1_basic
Member since 2002 • 1154 Posts
1. sinper has 4 shoots before its need to reload. this is bad because it is easily to kill.
2.shotguns....tooo random, gets very weak at times
3.hosts. hosts are a little bit better than everyone else.
4.friendly fire.... i hate it when people try to level down.
5.campers, do i need to explain?
6.grenades, they can suck at many many times.
Siylentbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Siylentbob
Member since 2005 • 4347 Posts

adam_1_basic

The rest of the things on your list are just stupid.

gundamwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gundamwing
Member since 2003 • 1867 Posts
umm the original rifle
adam_1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 adam_1_basic
Member since 2002 • 1154 Posts

[QUOTE="adam_1_basic"]
Siylentbob

The rest of the things on your list are just stupid.

well no, i play halo2 online alot. and sometimes, things arent the way they should be
_angelo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 _angelo_
Member since 2005 • 1235 Posts
[QUOTE="adam_1_basic"]

And modders. That's about it.
hello12367890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hello12367890
Member since 2005 • 977 Posts
host friendly fire modders if u get to like a 35 like me
GFreeman1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 GFreeman1998
Member since 2005 • 3436 Posts
And 85% of the people who play, don't forget them. I remember one 2-Flag CTF game in which everyone on my team but me refused to leave the base and then commented on how bad our offense was.
iamrob2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 iamrob2
Member since 2004 • 1509 Posts
delevelers,modders, when matchmaking gives u a gay game and 3 year olds that play
morgan1214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 morgan1214
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
people who still obsess over a game that a year and a half old
kingdomarbiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

#11 kingdomarbiter
Member since 2005 • 5239 Posts
Too much newbies that makes it a waste of time chasing after em all the time.
Dutch_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 Dutch_Mix
Member since 2005 • 29266 Posts
Team Slayer and Snipers on Relic.

Gosh, that must be on 90% of the rotation.
desol89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 desol89
Member since 2004 • 1921 Posts
[QUOTE="adam_1_basic"]1. sinper has 4 shoots before its need to reload. this is bad because it is easily to kill.
3.hosts. hosts are a little bit better than everyone else.
6.grenades, they can suck at many many times.

i agree with you on 2 and 4. the shotgun has the most fickle operation ive seen...its ridiculous and i agree with u there.

but jeez, ur complainint across the whole gamut. u have to be patient and have good aim to be a sniper...thats why it only has 4 shots. then hosts dont have THAT much more of an advantage. then campers...thats why u be careful as u turn corners and dont cut them, or keep ur eye on the radar. then grenades...yes it sux when u die from one but thats your fault! u ran into the grenade , u werent observant or forgot to plan ahead of time to stay out of throwing range or a corner.

u just need to stop playing...the more u play the more u keep losing. i find that if i play after a week or more i do better. gotta give urself breaks.
mister-miyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 mister-miyagi
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts

if u dont play like every day....u die rite after u respawn....u people r just too damn good. i spend more time in respawn time than i do playing. get a life

ecamped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 ecamped
Member since 2005 • 630 Posts

1. I have never played Halo 2 before, so I don’t know the bad things about online mode. However, I have heard that there are many rude people playing online. The gameplay got a score of ten from GameSpot, so it can’t have been too bad.

Pvt_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 Pvt_Murphy
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts
[QUOTE="adam_1_basic"]1. sinper has 4 shoots before its need to reload. this is bad because it is easily to kill.

At least you can't "double shoot" like with the covenant sniper. Be happy for that. :)
You should complain about the always eminent autoaiming while one is scoped. Because that's what kills you. Not the mag-size of the rifle. What do you think is responsible for the fact that most people can't hit sh!t un-scoped and they are badass shots while they zoomed in? Perspective? Nah. Bigger, zoomed picture? Nah. => Autoaim!

[QUOTE="adam_1_basic"]

I hate unrealistic videogame shotguns too. A shotgun is lethal and accurate over more than 6 foot. Its just rediculous how videogame developer think they have to over-model the characteristics of certain weapon types.
The damage of machinepistols is so low most of the time that you are better off you just taking them and throwing them at your enemy. So-called sniper-rifles do an infinite amount of the damage of a an assault-rifle of the same caliber. Hell, have you ever played Call of Duty 1? There is a Kar98(k) and unless you hit the head or the upper torse it won't kill someone and the sound it emits when you shoot it is pretty weak too. However, there is a scoped Kar98 in the game too and guess what, this "l33t snip0rz" makes a huge BOOM when you shoot it and it kills with one shot, no matter where you hit. Was there a damage multiplier in the scope? Gues not. Clichés all over the place.

And the most common cliché besides the super strong sniper-rifles and the weaker assault-rifles are shotguns which are only lethal if you almost stab someone with the barrel while you pull the trigger.

Halo is an unrealistic game though and its not its goal to portray realistic weaponry and for game-weapons they work quite well. Everyone has its use and if you know what to use them for they are all pretty good in their own right. Except the smg maybe. That thing is a joke. :D

Tip: If the shot-gun serves for nothing else its still the sword-killer #1. :D

[QUOTE="adam_1_basic"]

Yes, please explain it to me. I often hear people complain about campers but I don't really see why!?
I mainly play tactical shooters and "camping" is part of the tactics. If someone "camps" for too long its his own fault as he can't rack up kills there forever and sooner or later someone will flush him out so I don't see why everyone is so pissed about them.
A little campaing is absolutely fine and long-time camping (trailering??? ;)) is mainly bad for the camper.

Maybe its because "Mr. Neverdies" was killed by a measly level 4 player who was "camping" aka positioned strategically superior so he could kill "Mr. IdonthavetousetacticsbecauseImsuchagreatshot" who just walked into the room mindlessly. Well, that might make people angry. :)

Maybe I'm just spoiled by tactical shooters and its different in faster paced shooters.
However, when I play Unreal Championship 2 or Unreal Tournament 2004 (and those are pretty fast paced shooters) I don't encounter too many campers because its totally ineffective.

So, please explain why you hate campers? (no sarcasm!)
proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 proctorsurf
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts
always getting disconnected rude people going into a modded game like 1 out of 4 matches i play little annoying kids meleeing someone and it even makes the noise that u hit them but then it just lags and says u were beat down frags should kill someone if it lands right by them the level system..... i just got the game, and im like level 10 and the majority of people own me becasue they have been playing so long, and restarted their account ok im done im gonna go play now lol
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts
The leveling system is the thing that annoys me the most about this game.
alch3mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 alch3mist
Member since 2006 • 1162 Posts
I hate hacker,noobz and pple who won't shut up.
Flop_DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Flop_DMC
Member since 2006 • 875 Posts
lets not. its simply the greatest (and best) console mp game ever.
BrainDeadNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 BrainDeadNick
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts
It is very far from it, very unoriginal game modes, poor community (bunch of jerks) 5 year olds playing, the fact that the game is extremely overrated.