How many people play xbox live?

#1 Posted by DEWMAN08 (2145 posts) -
Just curious.
#2 Posted by julian_jr (83416 posts) -
I used to play online, but right now I don't have it. I'll probably get xbox live again in the future though.
Avatar image for solardestructon
#3 Posted by solardestructon (479 posts) -
I want to, but I don't have it, nor do I know how much it costs.
#4 Posted by coolgamer6 (5335 posts) -
nope don't have it, wish I did though
#5 Posted by aRE-you-AFraid (3236 posts) -
I want to, but I don't have it, nor do I know how much it costs.solardestructon
get it, it's fantastic. And it only cost $60 a year. Not bad for all the fun you'll have online.
#6 Posted by kitty (115327 posts) -
i use my xbox360 for xbox live, but i dont get on often
#7 Posted by camreeno360 (6850 posts) -
My subscription expired back in June 05 and I haven't played it since. I'm more of a single player sorta dawg, that or I just forgot how fun it is, too lazy to pay the 50 bucks.
#8 Posted by clubside (667 posts) -
I'm guessing you'll find more people online than indicated in this poll. Personally I go back to Xbox on occasion for some Star Wars Battlefront, but mostly am on 360 Live nowadays. For origina Xbox it depends on the game to find people, so build a Friends list from the popular games (Halo 2, SWBFII, Far Cry) and then find out what other games those people have if you want to play other games.
#9 Posted by Lord_Simus_X (569 posts) -
Nah, maybe later i'll get it.
#10 Posted by DEWMAN08 (2145 posts) -
I would think that soon xbox live will be dead, and the xbox 360 would have it all.
#11 Posted by clubside (667 posts) -
Not necessarily. Microsoft's own research shows that nearly 50% of 360 buyers are new to the platform meaning millions still use their Xbox (or I guess have given up). That's one of the good things about the Xbox, even with no new releases there are hundreds of online games that are still great fun to play, and with prices dropping maybe I won't be the only one who owns some of them!
#12 Posted by DEWMAN08 (2145 posts) -
I agree with you, but I do wish the xbox would still get some new releases, I just feel like when the 360 hit the xbox died. I think the xbox is a great system, and developers should still make games on the system.
#13 Posted by still_thinking (908 posts) -

nope don't have it, wish I did thoughcoolgamer6

same here

#14 Posted by FPSunionOWNS (2030 posts) -
I would think that soon xbox live will be dead, and the xbox 360 would have it all.DEWMAN08
xbox live games on the xbox can also be played on the 360 which is the only think keeping xbox original alive.