Spyderfan1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#1 Spyderfan1212
Member since 2005 • 1588 Posts

Nearly everyone has bin ontop of the MP maps, but what about the SP maps. Myself has bin ontop of some of the SP maps. I got ontop of the one the level on Earth. All you do is put the setting on Heroic and wait until one of the Elites come that have a sword. Take the sword, find a Jackal sniper and sword cancel hi, viloa your on top of something you should't be. There this one Alley that you can't get into without doing this, there's a truck in the Alley 2.

In MP, my favorite map to get ontop of is headlong. The is becasue there like all the unexplored back areas. Also getting ontop of one of the cranes, well it gives you and awesome sight.

Has any1 ever gotten the scarab gun, can u tell me how, i never tried it.

webby1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#2 webby1
Member since 2004 • 4014 Posts
Well most levels are made to get on top of in Single Player, when playing on legendary there are some hidden skulls
spetznazkye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 spetznazkye
Member since 2005 • 2211 Posts
im level 50
Brady2356

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Brady2356
Member since 2004 • 59 Posts
Yeah any level in Halo 2 it is possible to get to the top of.  The only level that I've never been able to glitch out of is Midship and I believe one of the SP levels but I can't remember the name of it.
helluvagood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 helluvagood
Member since 2004 • 9182 Posts

Nearly everyone has bin ontop of the MP maps, but what about the SP maps. Myself has bin ontop of some of the SP maps. I got ontop of the one the level on Earth. All you do is put the setting on Heroic and wait until one of the Elites come that have a sword. Take the sword, find a Jackal sniper and sword cancel hi, viloa your on top of something you should't be. There this one Alley that you can't get into without doing this, there's a truck in the Alley 2.

In MP, my favorite map to get ontop of is headlong. The is becasue there like all the unexplored back areas. Also getting ontop of one of the cranes, well it gives you and awesome sight.

Has any1 ever gotten the scarab gun, can u tell me how, i never tried it.

Spyderfan1212
coolio, i tryed getting the scarab gun, but never worked, took too long
Arcain48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Arcain48
Member since 2005 • 61 Posts
I did it once w/ my friend. What you have to do is on the third lvl I think, the one w/ the bridge you drive the tank across, you need to go across the bridge. Then when the two elites flying the banshees come don't kill them, let them follow you ALL the way down the tunnel. You need the banshee to get the scarab gun, and if you fly the banshees they blow up or just become unusable at a checkpoint, I can't remember which. So after having the elites follow you all the way down the tunnel, you need to steal the banshee I believe then fly somewhere... I really can't remember where, you could just google it and get a much more detailed and acurate walkthrough. But the gun rules, it just fires the scarab shot and kills everything on the screen. My friend just saw a big burst of blue before dieing.
ecamped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 ecamped
Member since 2005 • 630 Posts

1. I’m sorry. What do you mean, “on top”? I don’t really understand what you are trying to say.