Viper_GTS-R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 Viper_GTS-R
Member since 2004 • 4454 Posts
Killing a guy with a sword with a melee he being right in front of me.
Fridgeman500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Fridgeman500
Member since 2005 • 5429 Posts
I was playing Halo 2 one night and I was getting kinda bored, so i decided to piss everyone off and grab the bomb and jump off the into the ocean in Headlong! :lol:, i was betrayed about 7 times after that!
tuch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 tuch
Member since 2003 • 776 Posts

I was playing Halo 2 one night and I was getting kinda bored, so i decided to piss everyone off and grab the bomb and jump off the into the ocean in Headlong! :lol:, i was betrayed about 7 times after that! Fridgeman500

Hahaha, oh man, now that is a funny killing.

ratchet405

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 ratchet405
Member since 2005 • 1447 Posts

One time i stuck a plasma grenade onmyself and ran into a group of 3 players and blew them all away.

After that well they werent very happy:D

-DNICE-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -DNICE-
Member since 2003 • 1413 Posts

throwing a plasma on a person in team battle, only for them to to around and run into their teamates killing some.

But the funniest is when I was fighting a friend and a rocket smacked right into him before he could kill me

sh4d0wc4st3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 sh4d0wc4st3r
Member since 2005 • 3623 Posts

Well, Halo 2 is a crappy game but sometimes I play it. It's funny when you gather up all of your troops on a warthog and drive them around and not going anywhere. Then they get mad then kill you. Yeah, sometimes it's funny.

Xraven33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Xraven33
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts

sniped 4 guys at once

coolmonkeykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 coolmonkeykid
Member since 2004 • 3276 Posts
one time i shot a whole clip at a guy and he didnt die then a rocket and he still didnt then he turned around and sniped me i was really bad and though the xbox out the window
Sandro909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 Sandro909
Member since 2004 • 15221 Posts

Well, Halo 2 is a crappy game but sometimes I play it. It's funny when you gather up all of your troops on a warthog and drive them around and not going anywhere. Then they get mad then kill you. Yeah, sometimes it's funny.

sh4d0wc4st3r

it was so bad, i decided to trade it in. everyone is blinded by it's title and dont see the bad game it actually is. $37 trade in value at EB... wow...

rinoaff33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rinoaff33
Member since 2005 • 97 Posts

one time i shot a whole clip at a guy and he didnt die then a rocket and he still didnt then he turned around and sniped me i was really bad and though the xbox out the windowcoolmonkeykid

Remind me to bring sedatives if I play a game of Halo 2 with you.

Well anyway, my funniest kill was when: Somebody had the sword and had killed all my teammates in the enemy base. He came and lunged at me, but I dodged him. Then I assassinated him. :)

Edit: To the below person, learn how to use grammar, sheesh!! ur a nslt 2 ingleesh

coolmonkeykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 coolmonkeykid
Member since 2004 • 3276 Posts

halo 2 really does suck play counter strike ull like it

DrVenkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#15 DrVenkman
Member since 2004 • 1177 Posts

I have so many funny kills.

Two of which are:

1. Dodging the sword guy and turning around before he does and Melee him in the back before he touches me at all.

2. Imagine ... You see a guy and you try a plasma G-nade but you instantly see that it will miss him, He turns for perfect timing because he sees the sword. Dr Venkman(me) Stuck! Someguy.

I laughed at the 2nd one the most.

WoMbAmOmBa99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 WoMbAmOmBa99
Member since 2003 • 1823 Posts
One funny kill was rockets on lock out, I was just shooting around. You know the bridge that's between the lift building and the sniper guilding? He was on that, heading towards the sniper building and I came out of the lift room. I shot at random and got a headshot, just above the railing of the bridge.
MasterJoey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 MasterJoey
Member since 2004 • 523 Posts
i was playing team slayer, one of my teamates was hiding in a spot. so i got a rocket launcher, ran up to him, stared him in the eyes for about a minute, then asked him if i could shoot the ground between us.........half way through NO i sent us both flying thrrough the air. it was more funny to witness
way2Baked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 way2Baked
Member since 2004 • 2968 Posts
Heh, in team slayer on Midship i beat a guy with the sword down with a plasma pistol...............Not assassinated, beat down from the front. It was great :lol:
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
well my funniest is from halo 1. i was in a 1 on 1 with my friend on Damnation and i was in the bottom left corner of the map by the damn and he was in the top right corner. I threw a plasma nade and stuck him. then on the next kill perfecting land a frag nade right in front of him from the same location
Chinykian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Chinykian
Member since 2004 • 82 Posts

This is from Halo 1. :D

capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts
I don't know if it is funny but one time there was this guy with a sword and we ran and jumped at each other and I killed him with a melee attack and I didn't even have a sword.
J-Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 J-Freak
Member since 2003 • 19200 Posts
Saw an enemy warthog from a ways off loading up with people. Armed a rocket launcher and presto! Triple Kill!
TonicNightWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TonicNightWolf
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts
Eh by far my funniest, (well the funnest anyway) was whamming a guy in the face with my rifle when he had a sword :D
ShadowSlaya91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#24 ShadowSlaya91
Member since 2005 • 7190 Posts
My funniest kill (well, I was being killed) was when me and my friend were playing system link.He had a sword and I was looking for him for like 2 minutes. He finally yelled into my room and said "Turn around" He was right in my face with the sword. We looked at each other for 2 seconds then he slashed me.
Avatar image for SuperKillerZero
SuperKillerZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SuperKillerZero
Member since 2005 • 2167 Posts
I dont have live but one time when playing on Single mode, I pushed two very Dumbstruck elites off a cliff. In corp. mode, my friend was lurin 2 Hunter on the underwater level and got under a platform, the 2 stupid hunters kept running even though they are too tall to get under the platform. I got a shot gun and blew both of them to "paradise". It was so funny
SuperKillerZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SuperKillerZero

Saw an enemy warthog from a ways off loading up with people. Armed a rocket launcher and presto! Triple Kill!J-Freak

U cant kill the driver, only the guner and the passenger, the driver only get a minor wound and a burn off shield

Avatar image for TheVirusOF-LIFE
TheVirusOF-LIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 TheVirusOF-LIFE
Member since 2004 • 5487 Posts
oh, I was out of bullets of the smg and the guy was shooting me but he didnt kill me and I beat him down with the smg down into the ground,
he was shooting to the walls and not a single bullet touch me
a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts
During a team slayer game on coagulation... my teammate was just running people over with a spectre and then came across a guy in a ghost at the mountain wall of red base... he pushes the guy in the ghost into the wall and just keeps boosting into him ( hes still alive) then i come towerd them in a wraith, my teammate turns him around, pointing the ghost toward me, and we boost into each other, smashing the ghost and sending the ghost flying to the left side and the guys body into the air... while at the sametime, one of the guys teammates spawns right into the path of the flying ghost and gets splattered by it... ( killed by the gaurdians ) hahaha
alienhunter187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 alienhunter187
Member since 2003 • 11297 Posts
I was in a Head to Head Human Slayer at Beaver Creek. The guy had the rockets, sniper and overshield. I have one SMG, start bouncing around shooting him, throwing grenades and then melee him twice and kill him. He never got to fire the rockets once. I was laughing my ass off the entire game because of it.
Felix77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Felix77
Member since 2004 • 1713 Posts

well i also had a killtacular with the sniper, the guys were running in a straight line and bam bam bam bam all were gone.

then just today, i had the snipe and a shotty was coming at me with overshield on. let me tell you, i have horrible luck with the shotty, the guy can be like 10 yards away from me and kill me in 2 shots. anyyways he was running straight at me so i no scope him 2 times and then beat down. he did shoot me but my shields were gone but i was still alive. it was hilarious.

Avatar image for utopia_expellee
utopia_expellee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 utopia_expellee
Member since 2005 • 229 Posts

[QUOTE="J-Freak"]Saw an enemy warthog from a ways off loading up with people. Armed a rocket launcher and presto! Triple Kill!SuperKillerZero

U cant kill the driver, only the guner and the passenger, the driver only get a minor wound and a burn off shield

Oh, I disagree. Many times on Coagulation I took out everyone aboard the Warthog with a rocket.

The-Orange-MGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 The-Orange-MGS
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

This one was right before the stat reset. a team Skirmish game assault on zanzibar we were on offence first i said everyone get in the warthog ill drive then i get in drive to the far conner of the then i quit.

gamertylers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamertylers
Member since 2005 • 1977 Posts
In a slayer game on ascension a guy jumped off the sniper spot and i did a side roll in the banshee and splattered the guy in mid air.
*Legizzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 *Legizzo
Member since 2004 • 1519 Posts
the only one i can remember is these 2 guys are duking it out on rumble pit and they are struggling to survive against eachother and i just toss a grenade at them and doube kill steal :lol:
coldrazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 coldrazor
Member since 2005 • 138 Posts
Running over 3 ppl fighting each other in a slayer match on bloodgultch, and ending up with a killstreak of 8 using a Warthog in the same match. My buddies got really pissed off and allied to take me down in the end, kinda funny:)
capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#36 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts

[QUOTE="J-Freak"]Saw an enemy warthog from a ways off loading up with people. Armed a rocket launcher and presto! Triple Kill!SuperKillerZero

Sure you can!

j_grand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 j_grand
Member since 2004 • 81 Posts
when u throw a plasma gernade an u see them run around in circles screaming.....lmao......HAHAHHAHA
Shawnzee_102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Shawnzee_102
Member since 2004 • 3753 Posts
waiting for some guys to lower each others lives, then throwing a grenade at them before they kill each other, taking a double kill.
xboxer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 xboxer51
Member since 2005 • 2445 Posts
A plasma grenade was on one guy & his teammate was about to return the flag. I guess the guy w/ the plasma was trying to protect him, but the grenade blew up and the both died
PainKiller3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40 PainKiller3231
Member since 2004 • 4455 Posts
when my friend is safely and cozy camping sniping..and i come right behind him and *club* his back with a pistol. and hes like wtf??
sorega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sorega
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts
ive never seen anything funny
Avatar image for The_Pwnographer
The_Pwnographer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 The_Pwnographer
Member since 2005 • 7867 Posts
I was playing head 2 head on lockout and the guy was over by where the sniper spawns and i was at the other end and i shot the canister things behind him and his body flew all the way to my side near thebattle rifle....thought it was pretty funny
mrbentley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mrbentley
Member since 2004 • 892 Posts
I was playing CTF and two people red team had the flag i was chasing them when they jumped of the platform in the zanzibar level and got into a warthog i got on the platform and shot a rocket at them the rocket was following them then they crashed in between a rock the car was standing up so the rocket flew up to try to hit them. I don't know how or why but it missed!! and it hit a bridge with 4 people from the blue team on top of it. After that i got 11 betrayals
SuperKillerZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SuperKillerZero
[QUOTE="SuperKillerZero"]

[QUOTE="J-Freak"]Saw an enemy warthog from a ways off loading up with people. Armed a rocket launcher and presto! Triple Kill!utopia_expellee

Oh, I disagree. Many times on Coagulation I took out everyone aboard the Warthog with a rocket.

Only in Halo :ce u can kill everybody on a vehicle

Total_Sabotage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Total_Sabotage
Member since 2005 • 20957 Posts
Never had a funny halo 2 kill but i've had a good few sneaky ones :evil:
feddyace08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 feddyace08
Member since 2004 • 546 Posts
On Coagulation my friend was speeding toward me in a Ghost. We were up on the path on the ledge. So doing what I do best I jumped, threw a plasma on his head and as I fell I jacked the Ghost and sped off as he blew up in the background.
Denezar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Denezar
Member since 2005 • 1789 Posts
I've got two.

1) It was a 8v8 game I had the rocket launcher and for some reason 6 of them were running really close to each other. I shot them and got a Killatrocity.

2) I was playing on Foundation. Shot the fusion cores next to someone they died, flew across to the other side and onto the other set of fusion cores. They explode and take out the guy next to them and I get a double kill.
Mattchu758

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Mattchu758
Member since 2003 • 3449 Posts
then easiest way to kill someone is use a plasma rifle, shoot them to weaken them and melee then, it kills them everytime, it works against the sword guy easily as well
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#49 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

This is from Halo 1. :D

Chinykian

kick ass.

SuperKillerZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SuperKillerZero
One time I threw 4 frag at the sky randomly and thiz one guy with a sword try to charge at me and there was thiz 4 frag fell from the sky blew him to kingdome come, it was cool, the effect look like he was hit by an air strike. Oh, and have u ever stick a plasma 'nade at a player's head, it's fun lookin at him runing around blind tryin to find the person who sick him but it was too late andkablewie!!!!!!