supersonic130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 supersonic130
Member since 2005 • 272 Posts
Just to clear things up - anyone who says 'xbox is dead man...just upgrade to a 360' I will hunt down and slaughter so keep that comment to yourself.

I want to know if there are ANY games coming up the xbox, I don't care if they are made by third party programmers or whatever, just give me a shread of hope, a rumor or anything. Keep my spirits up :p
taiwanesealn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 taiwanesealn
Member since 2005 • 6853 Posts
Major League Baseball 2K7
Call of Juarez
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Knights of the Temple II
Transformers: The Game
George Romero's City of the Dead
Duke Nukem Forever
American McGee Presents Bad Day LA
Rayman Raving Rabbids 
supersonic130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 supersonic130
Member since 2005 • 272 Posts
Thanks, this is certainly more than the ounce of hope I was looking for :D
clubside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 clubside
Member since 2004 • 667 Posts

Unfortunately most of the games listed have been or will be cancelled. I had looked forward to a number of planned Xbox releases that also have been cancelled including Ghost Rider and Taito Legends 2. Given past history it's only likely that EA and 2K sports titles will find their way to the Xbox. The bad news proof: EA, who usually doles out a few titles here and there after a console's replacement seems to be ignoring the Xbox in its new Burnout releases, only supporting handhelds, PS2 and the new generation.

If you go to GameStop.com right now no titles are listed for the Xbox in their "Coming Soon" section.

SimpsonFan0505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 SimpsonFan0505
Member since 2006 • 1533 Posts
ya most of them have been canceled.
dark_minion_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 dark_minion_86
Member since 2007 • 377 Posts
ya most of them have been canceled.SimpsonFan0505
That is highly unfortunate. The Xbox still has a lot of potential, it will live on for a fair few years to come.
Hadrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -44

#7 Hadrael
Member since 2006 • 48 Posts
Just to clear things up - anyone who says 'xbox is dead man...just upgrade to a 360' I will hunt down and slaughter so keep that comment to yourself.
supersonic130
Sorry to tell you but it is "dying" I don't like to admit it but there aren't going to be many games comming out for the Box, it would be better to upgrade to the 360.

[QUOTE="SimpsonFan0505"]ya most of them have been canceled.dark_minion_86

That is highly unfortunate. The Xbox still has a lot of potential, it will live on for a fair few years to come.

It is definately unfortunate that the x-box isn't getting anymore games, the system is still great and with it they can still do soo much more.
Avatar image for Zalzargahoughan
Zalzargahoughan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 Zalzargahoughan
Member since 2006 • 334 Posts

Yah, unfortunately the only game, that I know of, which is for sure coming out for the Xbox is Major League Baseball 2K7.

My theory is that Microsoft is purposefully trying to kill the original Xbox. The want to force people like you or me to by the 360 by making sure that no more Xbox games come out and keep people from just remaining happy with their old Xbox. It's a smart move, but maddening none the less.

cloudrocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cloudrocker
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts
the normal xbox is screwed already just play you you got now or upgarde. most games that would have come out you can probaly get for ps2
thefman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thefman
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts
dude, give it up, im surprised that this forum and the gc forums still exist.  i will say this-xbox is dead man...just upgrade to a 360.  
Hadrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -44

#11 Hadrael
Member since 2006 • 48 Posts
dude, give it up, im surprised that this forum and the gc forums still exist. i will say this-xbox is dead man...just upgrade to a 360. thefman
yeah we know the x-box is "dead" so stfu about it
clubside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 clubside
Member since 2004 • 667 Posts

I just want to support the other people who don't want this forum to go and still have questions and comments about the Xbox.

First, Microsoft's own research shows that only half of 360's sales have been to previous Xbox owners. That means nearly 15 million Xboxes could still be in use. Probably not that many, of course, but there's obvious sales data to prove that most "last gen" owners haven't moved on yet. I just finished updating my Xbox library here at GameSpot, and while the list isn't complete (still have a lot on loan or stored) I'm at 400 games, most of which I still plan to revisit at some point because while I was a collector I am too casual to spend a lot of time with anything but the most fun in my mind.

Second, Xbox Live is an Xbox service, not a 360 service. On two of my GamerTags I still see plenty of Xbox owners online. I still put in Star Wars Battlefront (I and II) from time to time as they are still the best Xbox Live games available (this includes 360 games), and on my 360 tags I also see some of those people go back to Xbox games (I have separate Xbox and 360 tags). The Far Cry community remains active making new maps and running tournaments and gamer nights.

Third, and last for this windbag post, while no new Xbox hardware is made, re-furbished systems still sell and some people who skipped the Xbox "last generation" are giving it a try with low priced games being available. These people want to get help and recommndations and those of us who are Xbox fans should be happy to help. Not everyone simply moved to the 360, I still have four Xboxes here, two actively connected, and there's no doubt in my mind that I've still got a few years of messing with my collection. The Xbox still has some beautiful games that look great on big screens even at 480P, and a number of great titles that really look spectacular at 720P (The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction in particular).

So while we may be starved for new releases (the topic of this thread), there's no reason to jump in and tell people to forget about the Xbox. I, for one, will not.

sisominux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#15 sisominux
Member since 2005 • 736 Posts
I don't think new xbox games will be released...
sizzlingdviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sizzlingdviper
Member since 2004 • 1818 Posts
[QUOTE="supersonic130"]Just to clear things up - anyone who says 'xbox is dead man...just upgrade to a 360' I will hunt down and slaughter so keep that comment to yourself.
Hadrael
Sorry to tell you but it is "dying" I don't like to admit it but there aren't going to be many games comming out for the Box, it would be better to upgrade to the 360.

[QUOTE="SimpsonFan0505"]ya most of them have been canceled.dark_minion_86

It is definately unfortunate that the x-box isn't getting anymore games, the system is still great and with it they can still do soo much more.

Trouble is with the 360 at moment+don't get me wrong,cos it's an excellent console,just as long as it keeps working! I upgraded to my 360 just after launch,in December 2005.But in just 10mths it got the dreaded ring of 3 red lights+died.So shortly after i had it repaired,i sold it+now back to a trusty old XBox-of which i've had 2+neither broke on me.
DubbelDee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DubbelDee
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
A shame Raving Rabids has been cancelled... Is MoH: Airborne still coming out?
Avatar image for Zalzargahoughan
Zalzargahoughan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#18 Zalzargahoughan
Member since 2006 • 334 Posts
Well the Xbox was fun while it lasted. But I think its safe to say that it is now officially dead. A shame.
Woofie_kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Woofie_kun
Member since 2007 • 170 Posts
The XBOX is still fun. I won't buy a new home console until I finish some games in the original XBOX.
SpideR_CentS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 SpideR_CentS
Member since 2006 • 4766 Posts

I just want to support the other people who don't want this forum to go and still have questions and comments about the Xbox.

First, Microsoft's own research shows that only half of 360's sales have been to previous Xbox owners. That means nearly 15 million Xboxes could still be in use. Probably not that many, of course, but there's obvious sales data to prove that most "last gen" owners haven't moved on yet. I just finished updating my Xbox library here at GameSpot, and while the list isn't complete (still have a lot on loan or stored) I'm at 400 games, most of which I still plan to revisit at some point because while I was a collector I am too casual to spend a lot of time with anything but the most fun in my mind.

Second, Xbox Live is an Xbox service, not a 360 service. On two of my GamerTags I still see plenty of Xbox owners online. I still put in Star Wars Battlefront (I and II) from time to time as they are still the best Xbox Live games available (this includes 360 games), and on my 360 tags I also see some of those people go back to Xbox games (I have separate Xbox and 360 tags). The Far Cry community remains active making new maps and running tournaments and gamer nights.

Third, and last for this windbag post, while no new Xbox hardware is made, re-furbished systems still sell and some people who skipped the Xbox "last generation" are giving it a try with low priced games being available. These people want to get help and recommndations and those of us who are Xbox fans should be happy to help. Not everyone simply moved to the 360, I still have four Xboxes here, two actively connected, and there's no doubt in my mind that I've still got a few years of messing with my collection. The Xbox still has some beautiful games that look great on big screens even at 480P, and a number of great titles that really look spectacular at 720P (The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction in particular).

So while we may be starved for new releases (the topic of this thread), there's no reason to jump in and tell people to forget about the Xbox. I, for one, will not.

clubside
/claps !! thats what I'm saying. Theres over 1,000 games for xbox and all types of differant hardware and what not. If you already have a 360 good for you ( I mean that, I have one its awesome) but its no reason to be like "buy a 360" to every post in this forum. I, for one, have about 40 xbox games to play that I have never played before. It doesnt matter if they are new if they are new to you.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#21 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts
Man it's really sad that barely any games will be comin out for the Xbox but let's face it....It's not like we should be complaining right?The Xbox has TONS TONS of good games that I bet y'all haven't played, I'm still missing Fable, KOTOR 1 & 2 and many other beautiful extraordinary games that can keep us all entertained until those of us who don't have a 360(YET) get one lol....
SpideR_CentS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 SpideR_CentS
Member since 2006 • 4766 Posts
Man it's really sad that barely any games will be comin out for the Xbox but let's face it....It's not like we should be complaining right?The Xbox has TONS TONS of good games that I bet y'all haven't played, I'm still missing Fable, KOTOR 1 & 2 and many other beautiful extraordinary games that can keep us all entertained until those of us who don't have a 360(YET) get one lol....DeadMan1290
as you can see in my thread "I spent $750 on xbox.." I feel the same way. I just got about 35 games I missed and 25 games i wanna play again. Tons of games out there.
mesony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mesony
Member since 2006 • 144 Posts
Mass Effect LOOKS sweet
rolltide2363

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rolltide2363
Member since 2004 • 203 Posts
no games worth anything, but you can get still get outstanding games at next to nothin' for the origianl xbox.
ArkansasBoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#25 ArkansasBoy91
Member since 2006 • 2430 Posts
no games worth anything, but you can get still get outstanding games at next to nothin' for the origianl xbox.rolltide2363
yes you can. I seen PGr2 for $1.50 on Amazon today.. it is used but in great condition.
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 yamum2
Member since 2007 • 5879 Posts
Nope i dont think there are anymore games coming out for xbox.
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 billybobbarvis
Member since 2006 • 2737 Posts
:cry: no call of juarez?
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 billybobbarvis
Member since 2006 • 2737 Posts
my mom wont get me a 360...I have to save up for one, thank god the 360 elite came out! now 360 prices will go down
wiiforever25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 wiiforever25
Member since 2007 • 433 Posts
the xbox is dead man, get a 360.  what are you gonna do.