WWE 2K14 Official Discussion Thread (Releases October 29th, 2013)

• 137 results
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts

[QUOTE="TwistofFate14"]That cover looks awesome, I'm using that one.spideynerd3

They might as well just make that the real cover... I mean after all, that's the cover most people will be using. 

At least most of the IWC. 

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
http://www.twitch.tv/2k They are showing some gameplay right now. Go watch everyone :P
Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts
http://www.twitch.tv/2k They are showing some gameplay right now. Go watch everyone :PCpReborn
I was pretty impressed.  The only gripe I have is how ridiculously big Warrior looks.  I know he is cartoony big but that version of him is just ridiculous.  There looks to be some major improvements in gameplay but I think I'll hold of on this game until 2k15 or at least wait for the price to go down. 
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
http://www.twitch.tv/2k They are showing some gameplay right now. Go watch everyone :PCpReborn
i didn't buy 13 so i wanna get this one, but with all the awesome games coming out for next-gen, don't know if I would rather buy this or something better
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#105 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

2k's Facebook page:

"Career Mode Will Be Brought Back In WWE '2K14 .."

here's to hoping it'll be like the nba 2k career mode and done right 

baltimore088

I hated My Player mode but it would work in a wrestling game. Career mode needs to be like a RPG.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 The-Apostle

Take part in more than 45 legendary WrestleMania matches in the newly unveiled 30 Years of WrestleMania mode for WWE 2K14.
The single-player campaign will take players through a nostalgic journey of more than 45 matches, including the legendary match between Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 3; Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vs. "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan in an Icon vs. Icon match at WrestleMania 18; and the much-anticipated WrestleMania 28 main event featuring The Rock vs. John Cena.

Watch the roster reveal for the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode live on Twitch, this Saturday at 8:30pm BST. The reveal will be hosted by WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross, WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler and WWE Superstar Damien Sandow. 

30 Years of Wrestlemania

R_FGamerChris

Dude... Would you MIND using a color we can read?

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
[QUOTE="R_FGamerChris"]

Take part in more than 45 legendary WrestleMania matches in the newly unveiled 30 Years of WrestleMania mode for WWE 2K14.
The single-player campaign will take players through a nostalgic journey of more than 45 matches, including the legendary match between Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 3; Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vs. "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan in an Icon vs. Icon match at WrestleMania 18; and the much-anticipated WrestleMania 28 main event featuring The Rock vs. John Cena.

Watch the roster reveal for the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode live on Twitch, this Saturday at 8:30pm BST. The reveal will be hosted by WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross, WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler and WWE Superstar Damien Sandow. 

30 Years of Wrestlemania

The-Apostle

I can read it perfectly. 
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 The-Apostle
[QUOTE="The-Apostle"][QUOTE="R_FGamerChris"]

30 Years of Wrestlemania

StaticKornSlipX

I can read it perfectly. 

His choice of font color doesn't go well with the dark skin.

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The-Apostle"][QUOTE="R_FGamerChris"]

30 Years of Wrestlemania

The-Apostle

I can read it perfectly. 

His choice of font color doesn't go well with the dark skin.

yeah, I can only read his post when I highlight it. Didn't realize you changed the font color to white when you quoted it earlier.
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
I can read his posts the same way mine is, no problems
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts
[QUOTE="R_FGamerChris"]

30 Years of Wrestlemania

The-Apostle

It wasn't his fault. He likely copied and pasted this from a website, and sometimes it appears in a white font, and sometimes it appears in black. He likely didn't think anything of it. It happens. 

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
Here is the superstar list for this WM mode in the game. Exceptionally solid, and solidifies the fact that I am getting this game: Alberto Del Rio Andre the Giant Batista Big Show Big Show (Retro) Bret Hart Brock Lesnar Brock Lesnar (Retro) Chris Jericho Chris Jericho (Retro) CM Punk Diesel Edge Goldberg Hulk Hogan 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan JBL John Cena John Cena (Retro) Kane (Retro) King Kong Bundy Mick Foley Randy Orton 'Macho Man' Randy Savage Razor Ramon Ric Flair Ric Flair (Retro) Ricky Steamboat Sergeant Slaughter Shawn Michaels Shawn Michaels (Retro) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Ted DiBiase The Miz The Rock The Rock (Retro) Triple H Triple H (Retro) Ultimate Warrior Undertaker Undertaker (Retro) Yokozuna
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts
damnit I keep forgetting about this thread because I'm not planning on getting the game but just saw goldberg was confirmed, for the 1st time I am actually really surprised... the only other huge surprise they could put into a rasslin game now would be benoit, I'm just not into multiple versions of a character though unless it's just alt attire instead of whole other superstar slots like in 13
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts

Here is the superstar list for this WM mode in the game. Exceptionally solid, and solidifies the fact that I am getting this game: Alberto Del Rio Andre the Giant Batista Big Show Big Show (Retro) Bret Hart Brock Lesnar Brock Lesnar (Retro) Chris Jericho Chris Jericho (Retro) CM Punk Diesel Edge Goldberg Hulk Hogan 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan JBL John Cena John Cena (Retro) Kane (Retro) King Kong Bundy Mick Foley Randy Orton 'Macho Man' Randy Savage Razor Ramon Ric Flair Ric Flair (Retro) Ricky Steamboat Sergeant Slaughter Shawn Michaels Shawn Michaels (Retro) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Ted DiBiase The Miz The Rock The Rock (Retro) Triple H Triple H (Retro) Ultimate Warrior Undertaker Undertaker (Retro) YokozunaCpReborn

I still have the same problem I did with every game, way, way too many "retro clones" IMO 

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#115 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

Here is the superstar list for this WM mode in the game. Exceptionally solid, and solidifies the fact that I am getting this game: Alberto Del Rio Andre the Giant Batista Big Show Big Show (Retro) Bret Hart Brock Lesnar Brock Lesnar (Retro) Chris Jericho Chris Jericho (Retro) CM Punk Diesel Edge Goldberg Hulk Hogan 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan JBL John Cena John Cena (Retro) Kane (Retro) King Kong Bundy Mick Foley Randy Orton 'Macho Man' Randy Savage Razor Ramon Ric Flair Ric Flair (Retro) Ricky Steamboat Sergeant Slaughter Shawn Michaels Shawn Michaels (Retro) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Ted DiBiase The Miz The Rock The Rock (Retro) Triple H Triple H (Retro) Ultimate Warrior Undertaker Undertaker (Retro) YokozunaCpReborn

god damn that's impressive

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 spideynerd3

[QUOTE="CpReborn"]Here is the superstar list for this WM mode in the game. Exceptionally solid, and solidifies the fact that I am getting this game: Alberto Del Rio Andre the Giant Batista Big Show Big Show (Retro) Bret Hart Brock Lesnar Brock Lesnar (Retro) Chris Jericho Chris Jericho (Retro) CM Punk Diesel Edge Goldberg Hulk Hogan 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan JBL John Cena John Cena (Retro) Kane (Retro) King Kong Bundy Mick Foley Randy Orton 'Macho Man' Randy Savage Razor Ramon Ric Flair Ric Flair (Retro) Ricky Steamboat Sergeant Slaughter Shawn Michaels Shawn Michaels (Retro) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Ted DiBiase The Miz The Rock The Rock (Retro) Triple H Triple H (Retro) Ultimate Warrior Undertaker Undertaker (Retro) YokozunaBig_Evil666

And that's not even the full roster. Ryback, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, Dolph Ziggler, and Darren Young have all been confirmed to be in the game. With Darren Young confirmed, Titus O'Neil is likely in the game, and we still don't have any confirmed diva's. Most of the current roster isn't even revealed yet... So this roster is going to be HUGE. I'm picking the game up for sure. 

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#117 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

[QUOTE="CpReborn"]Here is the superstar list for this WM mode in the game. Exceptionally solid, and solidifies the fact that I am getting this game: Alberto Del Rio Andre the Giant Batista Big Show Big Show (Retro) Bret Hart Brock Lesnar Brock Lesnar (Retro) Chris Jericho Chris Jericho (Retro) CM Punk Diesel Edge Goldberg Hulk Hogan 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan JBL John Cena John Cena (Retro) Kane (Retro) King Kong Bundy Mick Foley Randy Orton 'Macho Man' Randy Savage Razor Ramon Ric Flair Ric Flair (Retro) Ricky Steamboat Sergeant Slaughter Shawn Michaels Shawn Michaels (Retro) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Ted DiBiase The Miz The Rock The Rock (Retro) Triple H Triple H (Retro) Ultimate Warrior Undertaker Undertaker (Retro) Yokozunaspideynerd3

And that's not even the full roster. Ryback, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, Dolph Ziggler, and Darren Young have all been confirmed to be in the game. With Darren Young confirmed, Titus O'Neil is likely in the game, and we still don't have any confirmed diva's. Most of the current roster isn't even revealed yet... So this roster is going to be HUGE. I'm picking the game up for sure. 

epicness to the max!! what system u gettin this on?

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

[QUOTE="CpReborn"]Here is the superstar list for this WM mode in the game. Exceptionally solid, and solidifies the fact that I am getting this game: Alberto Del Rio Andre the Giant Batista Big Show Big Show (Retro) Bret Hart Brock Lesnar Brock Lesnar (Retro) Chris Jericho Chris Jericho (Retro) CM Punk Diesel Edge Goldberg Hulk Hogan 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan JBL John Cena John Cena (Retro) Kane (Retro) King Kong Bundy Mick Foley Randy Orton 'Macho Man' Randy Savage Razor Ramon Ric Flair Ric Flair (Retro) Ricky Steamboat Sergeant Slaughter Shawn Michaels Shawn Michaels (Retro) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Ted DiBiase The Miz The Rock The Rock (Retro) Triple H Triple H (Retro) Ultimate Warrior Undertaker Undertaker (Retro) YokozunaBig_Evil666

epicness to the max!! what system u gettin this on?

The only one I have, the PS3. :lol: It shall help tide me over until I decide to cave and buy the PS4 (which will be sometime next year most likely). I have enough games to catch up on as it is... I keep getting games, but watch stuff on Netflix or movies/tv shows I own instead. I do play games occasionally though. I often get bored of the Wrestling games quickly, but if the roster is going to be huge, and the Universe mode (if there is one) is solid, it might last me more than a few months. 

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#119 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

darren young cashed in on his sexuality to get a push is confirmed. darren young is now playable in 2k14

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/16/darren-young-added-to-wwe-2k14-roster-after-coming-out/

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 baltimore088

darren young cashed in on his sexuality to get a push is confirmed. darren young is now playable in 2k14

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/16/darren-young-added-to-wwe-2k14-roster-after-coming-out/

ionusX
well it's not like he wasn't going to be in this game already, they just announced him early to reward his bravery, I don't think being announced early for a game is a push :p plus it's not like it's him milking it rather than 2k and wwe
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 The-Apostle
Was hoping for the Rockers. :(
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 baltimore088

sorry, it just still really looks weird to me... I hope he makes the 1st next gen game so I can use his pyro entrance finally

dasdsa 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#124 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

sorry, it just still really looks weird to me... I hope he makes the 1st next gen game so I can use his pyro entrance finally

dasdsa 

baltimore088

oh damn! He was my favorite in HCTP 

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 baltimore088
[QUOTE="baltimore088"]

dasdsa 

The_Last_Ride

YES!!!!! someone gets it :P
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="baltimore088"]

dasdsa 

baltimore088

how is the create an entrance in these latest games?
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 baltimore088

yessss

gfh 

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 baltimore088
[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="baltimore088"]

dasdsa 

StaticKornSlipX

how is the create an entrance in these latest games?

they are just other superstars entrance and you can split them up from things like walking out to the stage, down the ramp, in the ring, etc, like you can walk out as hhh, then walk down the ramp as cena then get in the ring like botch cara, but if you have a belt then you have to do a single template because it's so hard to have the option of using the same entrance and just having the bely around their waist without changing anything :roll: I hope they either add wayyy more options or give you 100% options of what to do some day but prob not

oh and austin arie's full TNA entrance with cape and everything was in 13 so I'd love more TNA entrances since everyone usually downloads those guys anyways with CAW spaces

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="baltimore088"]

dasdsa 

baltimore088

i always saved up for a spear and then a Jackhammer :cool: 

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 baltimore088
[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="baltimore088"]

dasdsa 

The_Last_Ride

i always saved up for a spear and then a Jackhammer :cool: 

been there, best in the game :P
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 The_Last_Ride
That was orgasmic :3
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 StaticKornSlipX
That was orgasmic :3The_Last_Ride
Rock Bottom then People's Elbow was even more orgasmic.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 The_Last_Ride

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]That was orgasmic :3StaticKornSlipX

Nah, Goldberg and Benoit were my favorites. Making people tap to the Crossface button mashing was also fun :P 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 StaticKornSlipX

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]That was orgasmic :3The_Last_Ride

Nah, Goldberg and Benoit were my favorites. Making people tap to the Crossface button mashing was also fun :P 

I preferred just power bombing people and then doing a slick finisher off the tunbuckle. Something like a Last Ride Powerbomb followed by a 5 Star Frog Splash
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]That was orgasmic :3StaticKornSlipX

I preferred just power bombing people and then doing a slick finisher off the tunbuckle. Something like a Last Ride Powerbomb followed by a 5 Star Frog Splash

oh really? I liked either being Goldberg and smashing people or making them tap 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]That was orgasmic :3The_Last_Ride

I never played as Goldberg. Didn't like his finishers, tbh.
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 baltimore088
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]That was orgasmic :3StaticKornSlipX

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

I didn't care for the jackhammer until he did it to the big show in wcw and held him up on 1 arm, then I was a fan :P

and that spear was by far my favorite of any spear, he didn't care whose ribs he broke he would just run straight through people sometimes and take them like 5-10 feet :lol: 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 The_Last_Ride
I remember Rock hurting a lot after the 2003 backlash after the ppv went off the air.