WOTU RT Presents: WWE Summerfest 2013 Roundtable Results!

• 108 results
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts

*SUMMERSLAM MASKED PRESIDENT VS CRULEX MATCH WRITE-UP*

*Crulex's theme song plays, the arena goes dark and he slowly makes his way down to the ring* 

*Crulex enters the ring* 

*Next TV static shows up on the big screen and the masked president in an Obama mask makes his way to the ring. The static stops and words like vengeance, revenge, and no mercy show up on the screen, and then followed by more static* 

*The masked president enters the ring, looks at Crulex and taunts* 

*The bell rings and the match is underway* 

Jerry Lawler: Woooo. I have been looking forward to this match. 

Cole: I think this feud has captivated the entire WWE Universe. 

JBL: I don't think anybody could guess who this masked president is. 

*The match is underway and it's starts with the circling of Crulex and the masked president. The masked president goes for the first punch but completly misses, and Crulex takes advantage by grappling the president from behind, and puts him in a full nelson. The president however, gets out of it, and kicks Crulex in the gut, causing Crulex to bend over and the president DDT's Crulex. Crulex gets up very fast though, and reverses the presidents try at at a grapple. Crulex then knocks down the president and kicks him in the face causing the president to fall completly to the ground. The match continues for around 10 more minutes of back and forth action with big moves, inside and outside the ring. After those 10 minutes of entertaining wrestling, the president needs to pick it up if he wants to win, because Crulex is currently on top, Crulex throws the president in the corner. Crulex picks the president onto the top rope. Crulex tries to get to the top rope with the president.

JBL: Oh man, he's gotta be thinking big here

*Crulex grabs the president but the president reverses, punches Crulex, and then pushes him off

*Cole: High risk, no reward on that move for Crulex.

*With Crulex flat on the ground, the president taunts, and goes for the frog splash, but last second, Crulex gets his knees up and the president lands right on them*

Lawler: Another high risk move that doesn't turn out well!

*Both wrestlers are on the ground, shivering in pain. Crulex is the first to get up, followed by the president not long after*

*After both are up, they both stop and re-collect themselves*

*After a few seconds, they both head towards eachother when all of a sudden the lights go out*

Cole: What's happening!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawler: Someones gotta turn the lights back on!

*The lights go back on, and a hush is in the arena, because the president has been unmasked.... and it's revealed to be........ HOCKEYDUDE!!!*

*The arena has absolute silence followed by cheers throughout the entire arena*

JBL: Oh my goodness! It's Hockeydude! He's back!

*Crulex has disbelief in his face and Hockeydude just has a smirk on his*

*Hockeydude immediatly goes in for the kill on Crulex, running at him and going for the punch, Crulex isn't ready but somehow he dodges it and when Hockeydude turns around he gets a kick in the gut*

*With Hockeydude bent over and vunerable, Crulex makes no mistake of this opprotunity and he pulls off a very quick chokeslam. With his face still in disbeleif, Crulex goes for the pin.... 1....2....3!!!!

JBL: It's over!

Cole: What a chokeslam, I thought Hockeydude was about to take control, but Crulexs years of experience sure helped him dodge Hockeydudes punch and pull off that chokeslam.

Lawler: I have so many questions, how could he be back, what does this mean for Corrective Chaos to have one of the original members, back, and fighting against them!

Cole: Well Crulex was able to beat Hockeydude tonight, so if he can keep that up, they won't have to worry.

JBL: and Hockeydude can't be %100 percent after getting brutally attacked by Corrective Chaos months ago.

Lawler: Well we can't know anything until at least tomorrow night at Raw, where hopefully most  of our questions will be answered, and we know what Hockeydude is feeling and thinking, along with how Corrective Chaos is going to deal with this. 

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 hockeydude29
OOC: I'd just like to thank Crulex, for doing every promo for our feud so that we could keep my identity secret, he single-handidly carried our feud.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
OOC: I'd just like to thank Crulex, for doing every promo for our feud so that we could keep my identity secret, he single-handidly carried our feud.hockeydude29
not every promo.
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: I'd just like to thank Crulex, for doing every promo for our feud so that we could keep my identity secret, he single-handidly carried our feud.StaticKornSlipX
not every promo.

OOC: for me and crulex's feud I said, for our small feud you also made every promo so thanks to Static too :P
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: I'd just like to thank Crulex, for doing every promo for our feud so that we could keep my identity secret, he single-handidly carried our feud.hockeydude29
not every promo.

OOC: for me and crulex's feud I said, for our small feud you also made every promo so thanks to Static too :P

that masked president idea of mine was pretty cool I must say. :) :P
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: I'd just like to thank Crulex, for doing every promo for our feud so that we could keep my identity secret, he single-handidly carried our feud.StaticKornSlipX
not every promo.

that masked president idea of mine was pretty cool I must say. :) :P

it was, probably kept people guessing
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
When are we gonna get the NOC build-up thread?
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#108 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
When are we gonna get the NOC build-up thread?TwistofFate14
when Spidey is ready to post it. be patient. i am.
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 hockeydude29
When are we gonna get the NOC build-up thread?TwistofFate14
I was wondering the same