WOTU RT Presents: WWE Night of Champions Roundtable Build Up (9/15)

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

wwe-night-of-champions-logo.png

Matches:

WOTU Championship Match
CpReborn (C) vs. TwistofFate

TWF Championship Match
??? (C) vs. ???

Intercontinental and X-Division Championship Match
Spideynerd (C) vs. ???

Universal Tag Team Titles Match
CpReborn and StaticKornSlipX vs. ??? and ???

*More TBA*

Current Roundtable Champions:

WOTU Champion: CpReborn WOTU Title

TWF Champion: ??? TWF Title Sig

Intercontinental Champion: Spideynerd Intercontinental Champion 

X-Division Champion: Spideynerd X-Division Title 

Universal Tag Team Champions: Cpman and StaticKornSlipX Tag Titles Sig

Mr. WOTU MITB: StaticKornSlipX WOTU Title Mr. MITB

Mr. IC MITB: Frieza WOTU IC Title Mr. MITB.

King of the Ring 2013: StaticKornSlipX  

Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

*Nick walks out to many boos with Hurricane following him.  He has stitches above his eyebrow and his wrist taped up.*

JR:  Nick does not look pleased.

King:  Well how would you be if you just the 2nd biggest event of the year?

*Nick grabs a mic and suddenly begins to smile.* 

Nick:  I fooled you all again. 

*the crowd boos*

Nick:  You all have bought into one of the greatest tricks the tWo pulled yet.  We made you think that we could honestly care about the tag team championships.  We had devised a pland and everything was in place but the only problem was that we trusted the WOTU roster to actually help us in this one.  You see Speeps and I never really wanted the tag team championships.  If we wanted that we could've easily pinned those scrubs.  Instead though we wore them down and I LET them pin us.  I gave FullMetal and the KOTR tournament a great opprounity but they couldn't cash it in.  Now you may ask why I wouldn't want to win the King of the Ring and it is quite simple...why risk your body when you know you can find a different way and save it for something more important?

*The crowd is now raining in boos and chanting "bullshit"*

Nick:  Through all of this Randyseeps is STILL your TWF Champion.  The FIRST and ONLY person to hold it since it was reactivated.  TWF may have had a misstep but he will find his footing and I think that Summerslam was just the spark he needed to find his footing, I'm still the best in the world and the best villain in all of wrestling.  Everyone will go on fine...except for you.

*Nick quickly looks back at Hurricane who has an expression of shock on his face.*

Nick:  I put myself on the line to bring you back.  Speeps didn't want you here, but I thought you could rekindle something you USED to have.  You embarrassed me.  Now you must suffer.

Hurricane:  Nick!  Hold on.  I swear if you give me another shot I can prove to be the greatest Hurricane Del Oro you could imagine.  One more shot.

*There is a long staredown until finally Nick mouths "one more shot" off microphone and they begin to leave to heavy boos.  Just as hurricane is halfway through the ropes Nick superkicks Hurricane making him fall like a bag of bricks.*

Nick:  Don't ever think you can measure to my greatness again.  You are now filth to me, Hurricane.  Now after Summerslam I know there will be doubters of the master plan.  That's why I want to take it to them.  I want you, Corrective Chaos.  I'm not saying this as a tWo member but as Goldenagenick.  Whether the TWF rebels support me is an afterthought because I want to dismantle this group if it kills me.  If I have to do it on my own, so be it.  I'll be waiting.

*Nick has a look of digust as he leaves the ring.  He punts Hurricane and continues to leave.*

King:  Some strong words from Nick.  

JR:  Correct me if I'm wrong but from Nicks tone of voice there seems to be some dissension in the tWo.  Could this be the end of the tWo?  We'll see what the rest of the night holds for the tWo! 

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*JediKnight Via Tout.* *Jedi: i got a lot on my mind after last night. i finally beat Legen and i am done with him. i have two things on my mind, the Intercontinental Championship and another Title i would love to put around my waist. you see i do have a rematch clause but i am debating if i want to use it or not? my mind is not in the right places since i lost to Joe last night. i will address you all when i feel the time is right, but not tonight. i got other things to think about and i will do what i like to do when i get the chance, that is sit here and enjoy RAW tonight. oh and Static, congrats on your win last night, also good job making it farther then me last night Crulex, you earned it. CHAOS will never die.*
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts

*This takes place on Raw*

*Raw comes back from the commercial and Survival by Eminem plays and then Hockeydude comes out and slowly walks to ring and then enters*

Hockeydude: 5 months..... 5 months since I competed in a match, that was before yesterday. It was the best time I've had.... since that brutal, savage beating I received from my former "friends", my former "allies". And now that I think of it, there was really no good reason it happened, it was bull$#!%!!!!!!! With me in their group, maybe they would have actually done something impressive, maybe they would have taken over the ENTIRE WOTU! Maybe they would do something that gained them some respect. It's pretty obvious why they have no fans.

*All the fans cheer*

Hockeydude: Now a lot of you may be asking, how is it possible that I came back, shouldn't my career be over? The answer is, yes, my career should be over, any ordinary wrestlers career probably would be over, but I'm no ordinary wrestler, I'm one of the best wrestlers that has ever had the IC title around their waist. And that's the main reason I am here at Raw, and in this ring. Before I was attacked by the union, I had originally... well made... if it wasn't for me, there would be no "Corrective Chaos", and there wouldn't have been a "Corrective Action" before that. I was the one who set up the union, and after Crulex, Static, and I agreed to take the WOTU by storm, we also said ther would be no leader, we would all be equals, and we would respect eachother as much as we respect ourselves. But obviously that was a one way deal. I stayed true to it, and Crulex and Static did not, because not long later, Spidey joined the group and organized my demise, and to this day, I am still suprised, that Crulex and Static agreed. They went back on what they said we would do, and treated me for less then what I deserved, and they almost killed me. The doctors said if it wasn't for a miracle surgery, I would have probably been paralyzed for the REST OF MY LIFE!

*Hockeydude waits a few seconds then laughs*

Hockeydude: It could have been soooo good for us. Crulex, Static, Spidey, and myself.... we could have done so much, it was the worst mistake of all your lives to have turned your back on me. Hell, we would probabaly have every championship in the WOTU by now. I was well on my way to becoming IC champion, but with the attack on me, Spidey opened the door for him to win it. And now that I'm back, I want a piece of every member of Corrective Chaos, and I want to start with the man who really masterminded the whole thing, Spideynerd, the IC, as well as X-Division champion. I don't care how it happens, if I have to go through a #1 contender match, if I have to beat him ina regular match first, or if I can get my hands on him right away, that IC title would be mine right now if he hadn't been so heartless towards me. I have zerio doubt in my mind that that title would be around my waist right this second if I didn't have to leave the WOTU for a while. So all I'm asking is to get a chance at what is rightfully mine. So what do you say Spidey, are you man enough to get a real challenge for that title, or are you going to continue putting yourself in matches you know you will win, like a little coward. Come on out here Spidey!

*Hockeydude signals for Spidey to come out*

*Spidey please continue* 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 spideynerd3

Continuing Hockey's promo:

*Spidey appears on the titantron. He is laughing, and then out of no where becomes serious*

Spidey: Hockey, you don't know what you are talking about, do you? I must have punted you so hard in the skull at that Walmart that you forgot what REALLY happened. Corrective Chaos was formed by yours truly, and I let Static, Crulex, and Last_Ride do my dirty work first. When you randomly returned, Crulex begged for you to get involved, and I said, "sure, why not?"... But then you betrayed us when you disappeared. You stopped showing up to events, so I took you out in your home town, in front of your friends, and family. The harsh reality is you were no where near the level of being Intercontinental Champion... And if you honestly think I'm just going to hand you a shot, or even a #1 Contender's shot, then you need to go back to the looney bin. But go ahead, step in the back of the very long line of people who think they deserve to face me, the TRUE Best in the World.

*Spidey smirks, and then laughs again, as the titantron cuts off, and Raw heads to commercial* 

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hockeydude29
OOC: Really? :lol: I thought I had sent the original messages to form the group, oops, guess I really haven't been here in a long time.
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hockeydude29

Hockeydude Twitter:

Well since, Spideynerd is too cowardly and too afraid to face me if it's not 3vs1 in a Wal-mart. I need a match, so who wants to be my jobber, so I can really prove to everyone how much I deserve this title shot. 

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
OOC: Really? :lol: I thought I had sent the original messages to form the group, oops, guess I really haven't been here in a long time.hockeydude29
OOC: nope, that was all me. :)
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: Really? :lol: I thought I had sent the original messages to form the group, oops, guess I really haven't been here in a long time.StaticKornSlipX

OOC: it was me that gave you the idea when i kidnapped you. remember? we had our feud last year and i showed you the Light.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 spideynerd3

Hockeydude Twitter:

Well since, Spideynerd is too cowardly and too afraid to face me if it's not 3vs1 in a Wal-mart. I need a match, so who wants to be my jobber, so I can really prove to everyone how much I deserve this title shot. 

hockeydude29

OOC: It was 1 on 1... You vs. Me. I took you out all by myself. It started in the arena, and then I drove us to your local Wal-Mart. I'd like to find that promo so you can read it. :lol: 

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: Really? :lol: I thought I had sent the original messages to form the group, oops, guess I really haven't been here in a long time.jediknight52501

OOC: it was me that gave you the idea when i kidnapped you. remember? we had our feud last year and i showed you the Light.

man! I am remembering nothing right now, my mind just draws a blank when it comes to the RT 
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: Really? :lol: I thought I had sent the original messages to form the group, oops, guess I really haven't been here in a long time.jediknight52501

OOC: true...lol still trying to take credit for Corrective Chaos, I see. :P
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"]

Hockeydude Twitter:

spideynerd3

OOC: It was 1 on 1... You vs. Me. I took you out all by myself. It started in the arena, and then I drove us to your local Wal-Mart. I'd like to find that promo so you can read it. :lol: 

OOC:Oh, I thought it would've been all of Corrective Chaos, and yeah if you remember the PPV, tell me because I would really love to read it.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]

Hockeydude Twitter:

hockeydude29

OOC:Oh, I thought it would've been all of Corrective Chaos, and yeah if you remember the PPV, tell me because I would really love to read it.

It wasn't a PPV... It was a Main Event in your hometown of Edmonton a few months back. I wrote up a promo for it, because I never thought you'd return. I'm pretty sure I fired you too. :lol: 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jediknight52501
*Jedi comes out to the ring and he grabs a mic. Jedi: "hey Hockey, you have not been here in a while, it was me that lost the IC Title to Spidey, i still have my rematch clause and i should use it to get my Title back. you think you are a Champion Hockey? no you are a chump, deal with it. i should be the #1 Contenderfor the Title but unlike most people i am not asking for a Title match. i am not calling you out Hockey, i am just stating some facts, you left the WOTU hanging and Spidey had no choice but to take you out. you think you can beat Chaos? not while i am here. i am the Dark Prince Of Destruction and i will once again become a Champion. now that i got that off my chest, i am willing to wait to see what Spidey decides to do at Night Of Champions. you see, i am not asking for any matches like i used too. i took out Legen. i did what i said i was going to do but i didn't fulfill my true destiny, i didn't win the King Of The Ring last night, but shit happens. now that i am done ranting, i am going back to the Locker Room. i am not taking all of your time Spidey, this is your show and i respect you. so Spidey i will see you later tonight." Jedi then lays the Mic down and leaves the ring. he heads to the Locker Room as WOTU RAW continues.
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]

Hockeydude Twitter:

spideynerd3

It wasn't a PPV... It was a Smackdown in your hometown of Edmonton a few months back. I wrote up a promo for it, because I never thought you'd return. I'm pretty sure I fired you too. :lol: 

ya but it was in a build up thread right? thats what i meant by PPV
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: Really? :lol: I thought I had sent the original messages to form the group, oops, guess I really haven't been here in a long time.StaticKornSlipX

OOC: Corrective Action, you changed it and made it better. we both should take the Credit.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]

Hockeydude Twitter:

spideynerd3

It wasn't a PPV... It was a Smackdown in your hometown of Edmonton a few months back. I wrote up a promo for it, because I never thought you'd return. I'm pretty sure I fired you too. :lol: 

i remember that Promo, you fired his ass after you destroyed him. it was a great Promo.
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: Really? :lol: I thought I had sent the original messages to form the group, oops, guess I really haven't been here in a long time.jediknight52501

OOC: Corrective Action, you changed it and made it better. we both should take the Credit.

OOC: Fine :lol: you can take some credit.
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

(As Raw comes back from break, The Player is standing in the ring with a mic Joe Satriani - Overdriver plays The Player then, looks around, then start to talk).

The Player: Well I lost again to Big_Evil, I'm not worth anything around here without weapons in my hand........ (Looks up a little and talks again)....... I Am The Player, I Am NOT A Loser!!!!!!

The Player: Someone back there is in the backstage and I will WIN at Night of Champions and whatever it takes everyone knows I will prove everyone wrong.............(Then, The Player looks up.)

The Player: Listen to me I sound like a loser but, I'm not, I am a Extreme Ass Kicker but, I am not good enough yet for anything but, a match versus one or two people, now sure I am a ass kicker and an extreme one at that, but The Player needs something...........

-Then the WOTU Crowd chimes in and chants FIRE THE CANNON, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP.-

The Player: I hear the Anaheim crowd wanting ME to FIRE THAT MOTHER F%@ING CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOONNNNNNN, So fire that damn CANNON.

The Player: Let's go, whom ever wants to face me at Night of Champions, bring it Right Now, I'm not to hard to find I'm staying right here in this very Ring,

*Whomever wants to face me Continue.................. 

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hockeydude29

*Continuing Players promo*

*Player is still standing in the ring waiting, and from out of nowhere, Hockeydude hits him in the back of the head and knocks him down*

*Hockeydude picks up a mic and speaks*

Hockeydude: Well since Spidey won't fight me, you said anyone, so I'll take you on, you can be my jobber for the month.... loser!

*Hockeydude drops the mic on Players back and Player continues to lay on the ground and Raw goes to the commercial* 

Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts
OOC: Up for a rematch, Crulex?
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: Really? :lol: I thought I had sent the original messages to form the group, oops, guess I really haven't been here in a long time.StaticKornSlipX

OOC: Fine :lol: you can take some credit.

OOC: and that is why i am glad i joined you all, it was been a lot of fun so far.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jediknight52501
OOC: who should i face at Night Of Champions? Spidey for the IC Title or Spidey for the X-Division Title or should i wait to face someone else and just forget i have a rematch clause? i have a lot of choices in front of me right now and all i can think about is getting some gold around my waist. i know i can hold another Title. what is wrong with me?
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Theplayer8505

*in the backstage area*

-The Player stumbling through the backstage, and then The Player sees Kayla, coming through the backstage.-

Kayla: What the hell happened to you???

The Player: Kayla, Oh sweet Kayla, I got attack from behind by HockeyDude.

Kayla: Wha.......

The Player: Yeah I don't even know if this man is sane, not only that he's an Oiler's fan..............

Kayla: So are you going to face him or what???

The Player: Yeah, he said something that he wants to face me so he could get to Spideynerd,

Kayla: But your not Spideynerd???

The Player: Kayla where hasve you been all night.

Kayla: Well I just got here.

The Player: Alright, that's fine, (The Player walks away from Kayla, Saying  "What is up with her, lately?")

Kayla: What are you saying, are you saying something with your back turned to me while walking away from me???

(The Player looks back at Kayla and says, "NO KAYLA I JUST WAS WORRIED UNLIKE OTHER MEN I WORRY ABOUT WOMEN AND GETING HURT PLUS I WOULDN'T EVER HURT ONE WOMEN, ESPEICALLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")

Kayla: Why are you yelling at me??????????????????? :cry: 

The Player:.............................................Oh Kayla come here.

(Kayla walks up to The Player)

Kayla: You said that you wouldn't hurt a women but do you mean Phsyically, or Mentally, *Kayla Sniffles looks at The Player* because you hurt me by breaking my heart.

The Player:......................... Kayla............................ I didn't mean for you to get hurt that way.

Kayla: *Whipes her tears of of her eyes* In that case, I want you to KICK SOME MAJOR ASS OUT THERE AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Player: That a girl, I'll just do that Kayla!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Then out of nowhere, HockeyDude hits the Player in the back with a Steel Chair, then The Player falls to his knees and HockeyDude, hits The Player with another shot to the back, and one for good measure, then HockeyDude just walks off, Kasyla cheacks on him as Raw goes to Commercial.) 

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Theplayer8505
OOC: Everyone did great tonight I liked all your storylines. :D :)
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hockeydude29
OOC: Everyone did great tonight I liked all your storylines. :D :)Theplayer8505
you did good too, look forward to facing you
FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*Sin City starts playing as Metal and his group walks out, much to the cheers of the crowd. Metal grabs the mic and looks around the arena and then he looks up the ramp*

Metal: Last night, me and CpR brought the house down at Summerslam and he pinned me clean in the middle of the ring. And just as I promised, so long as CpR is the WOTU Champion, I will no longer go after the very title I have always dreamed of getting. For a long time now, between last night and tonight everyone, I had time to think back at my great career right now. As much as I don't want to break the number one rule, I must do it not only in front of everyone right now in the arena, but for everyone in the back.

*Metal slowly removes his mask and looks back up*

Since the very beginning, I had no where to go but up. I can run down the many wins and losses I had up until last night and I must now let everyone know that don't like me. With my best friend Icon, regardless of what happened between me and him before Wrestlemania, we were former TNA Tag Team Champions and former WOTU Tag Team Champions as one of the best tag teams in the business that would put Static and CpR to shame: Los Icons!!!

*cheers as Los Icons chants start up*

Man, haven't heard that chant since before we broke up. But I can go forward with my singles wins as well, the moment I won the WOTU Championship twice, one of them earning me a Slammy. I finally lived my dream in becoming the X-Division Champion. Hell, if I win the I.C. Championship in the future, I may just become one of the best in the ring.

*Metal listens to the cheers as he puts his mask back on*

For now, I have no idea what I'm going to do as long as CpR is the WOTU Champion. One thing for sure, I will continue to come out here week after week to make sure that the fans are happy. But Spidey, maybe your listening and maybe your not. Look what I stated. The one title I need now to make the perfection is the very title you took away from me and took away from Jedi. The I.C. Title is rightfully his and the X-Division Championship deserves to be returned back around the waist of a caring champion. As leader of Revolution, I can't force you these things because you have the power that I thought I was going to get many of those months ago. No, not now Spidey. I will continue to wrestle and perform like I never did before now. I am becoming better everyday and Spidey has to look in the mirror with fear. Fear that he couldn't get the job done with me. I'm still standing Spidey, you and that group of yours tried everything to stop me from becoming the best. The crowd loves me and now, now I will wait for that chance. Week after week, as long as it takes, I'm gunning for you once again Spidey. You have what's mine. You burned my dream, now, I will become your nightmare!!!!

*Metal throws the mic as Sin City plays again and poses with his group, throwing up an X around his waist as we cut to break*

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 StaticKornSlipX
Raw Promo

*Raw comes on the air and immediately after the WOTU opening intro, Summon the Heros theme hits, thus, replacing the Raw theme. Static walks out in a brightly colored robe, which is colored in gold, white, purple, red, and blue. Static limps across the stage as Static's supporters in the crowd pop at the Enlightened Virtuoso's appearance, completely overwhelming any boo attempts. Static's face appears badly bruised. He pauses at the top of the stage, with the white spotlight shining at his King of the Ring crown....the light bouncing off of it has an immaculate aura. Static removes his arms from underneath his royal robe; his left hand is holding the MITB bank briefcase and the right is holding a sceptre, which has a golden jewel encrusted shrine shaped like a Guy Fawkes mask adorned atop it. Static raises his arms in the air and the audience can catch a quick glimpse of the tag title around his waste under the robe.*

Static: Chaos!!!!

*Static makes his way down the ramp, which is covered in red carpet, past the flag bearers lining each side who are wearing CorrectiveChaos' masks and holding each respective member's flag.*

Cole: I don't know how this man keeps doing this. Last month it was winning the Money in the Bank briefcase and this month he is our first King of the Ring.

King: It's luck I tell you.

JBL: Come on, Jerry. Luck has nothing to do with this. Just sit back and let this awe-inspiring moment sink in.

Cole: I'd rather sink myself in a tub than watch this ego trip.

JBL: Yeah, do the world a favor and make that your last bath.

*By now, Static is in the ring, which is also covered in red carpet. Static leans the MITB briefcase up against the steps that lead up to the King of the Ring throne. From there, he slowly limps his way up to the throne; using the scepter as a crutch and plopping himself in the seat once he gets to the top. Static grabs the mic sitting on the armrest. He leans forward, takes his crown off and places it in his lap. The anguish in his face is unbearable to watch as the throne has him somewhat uncomfortable. The music cuts off and Static raises the mic up to his lips as he lets his hair fall in front of his face.*

Static: You are staring at the man who sits on this throne, as King of the Ring...the king of what is rightfully mine to protect, the king of a sanctuary I hold dear. *Static lets out a painful cough* You are also looking at the King of Chaos. First, winning the IC tilte in Hell in a Cell, "Oh, he just got lucky." Second, winning the Money in the Bank briefcase, "Darn! Another fluke win for Static." And last but not least, winning the King of the Ring at SummerSlam, "Maybe his wins aren't lucky." And let me tell you people something, and there's no need to throw a maybe into the sentence I'm about to say. Big wins like these aren't a f*cking coincidence. Fate doesn't have a damn thing to do with it . F*ck fate and f*ck you sheeple for ever doubting me!!!!

*Static lowers the mic and begins to the cough as the crowd erupts into boos. He coughs up a little blood onto the royal robe he is wearing. He begins to speak again with a little stream of blood dribbling down from his lips.*

Static: Boo me, cheer for me. I don't care but you had best remember that Corrective Chaos will continue being the most vicious stable inWOTU history. Nick throws me off a roof, I come back and embarrass him, once again, at SummerSlam. Speeps, the guy who had a title handed to him...beat him too. Are you impressed now?!?! I showed everyone in the back how gutless you truly are....and forget about that title you wear around your waist, it's worthless. I don't want it, don't need it. Speeps, you are a scrub that's worthy of this snub. You can keep that insignificant title of your's because it suits you perfectly....washed-up superstar wearing a washed-up title. And that's right Spidey, I got my hands on Speeps before you did and I taught him a proper lesson in humility!!

*Again Static starts to cough but this time the crowd pops at Static's slight toward Speeps and Spidey. Static again raises the mic up to his mouth*

Static: Open your eyes, I warned you all. We're here. We've been here. Corrective Chaos is threat everyone in the back should worry about. Are you afraid of the dark?

*The lights dim in the arena and Static stands up and lets the robe fall to the ground. Static is wearing black pants and is shirtless. Bruises and welts are visible all across his body He stands atop the throne and raises his arms up to his side.

Static: Fear the raven....you can't flee from the chaos!!!!

*Static starts to cough up blood into his hand which makes him suddenly dizzy. Static quickly tumbles down the stairs that led up to the thrown. He slowly tries to get up but he can't. His energy is still spent.*

*The lights come back on briefly but dim again. A whooshing sound starts to pick up in the arena and smoke completely fills the stage just in time for Spidey's entrance theme, Light 'Em Up, to play. The smoke starts to clear and Spidey and Ali emerge from the TARDIS onto the stage. Ali and Spidey are wearing their normal clothes and the two of them have his one of his two titles strapped around their waists. As the theme continues to play, the two of them slowly walk down the entrance ramp hand-in-hand. The two stop at ringside and look on at Static who is still on the ground in the ring.*

Spidey: Cut my music!

*Spidey's entrance theme stops.*

Spidey: Static, it looks like you've been through hell. I don't know how you did it, I knew Speeps and Nick were beatable but I'm surprised you and that fool of a tag team partner were able to pull it off. In all honesty, I'm actually impressed you did it. However, my match with TWF_Legend had the higher stakes. I put my livelihood on the line when I offered the GM position to a mysterious competitor. I put Ali'slivelihood at risk as well, I risked losing both of our jobs but I did it to prove a point. When I say I can take on the tWo alone, I mean it. And last night proved I meant it. And all I have to do now is wait for TWF_Legend to reveal his true identity or back out of our deal like the coward he is.

*Static looks at Spidey in disgust, he has no other option at his disposal besides that because the mic he was using is at the top of the platform where the throne is sitting. Spidey and Ali climb into the ring, Spidey sits next to to Static in the lotus position and hands him a handkerchief for Static to use to wipe the blood from his hands and face. While this is happening, Ali walks up the steps to the throne and grabs the Static's Corrective Chaos scepter. She walks back down and stands behind Spidey, after picking up the crownd. She puts on the crown and keeps the scepter at her side and.*

Spidey: Static, your feat at last night's SummerSlam was quite remarkable. You became the WOTU's first ever King of the Ring winner; and you got the first crack at Speeps and beat him. And like me before you, you had to do all the work in that feud. I still want that one proper feud with him, a clash of the immortals but for that to happen....I need to have the stars aligned...the conditions have to be perfect. And for that to happens, it means I can't have Corrective Chaos like this...with you at the helm of the ship. 

*Spidey starts to stand and Ali hands him the scepter. A look of fear sweeps across Static's face...he knows the inevitable is upon him.*

Spidey: CORRECTIVE CHAOS IS DEAD!!

*Spidey lines up the Guy Fawkes shrine of the scepter above Static's head. He starts taking practice swings above his head like a baseball batter. He finally lines up the scepter against the side of Static's head.*

Spidey: BATTER UP!!!!!

*Spidey bursts into a maniacal laugh as he pulls the scepter up above his shoulder. He is about ready to swing...*

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- 

-

- 

*...when Static joins in the laughter as well and Ali does too. Spidey drops the scepter off his shoulder and switches it to his off-hand. Spideylifts Static up off the ground with his dominant hand and hands Static the scepter. Static again uses it as a crutch and moves back up the steps to the throne. The crowd erupts into a mix of cheers and boos with the cheers outweighing the boos. Spidey and Ali follow closely behind Static making sure he doesn't take another tumble back down the steps. Static slowly gets up to the top and gingerly sits himself down on the throne. Spidey helps put the royal robe back around Static when Ali turns on her mic pack on as she puts the crown back atopStatic's head.*

Ali: Ladies and gentlemen, Corrective Chaos would like to congratulate every single member for winning last night. Spidey beatTWF_Legend. Jedi beat Legen. Crulex beat Hockey, Big_Evil, and Joe. Static beat Nick, Speeps, Frieza, Dragonsky. And in the King of the Ring final, Static and Crulex put on a match of the ages. They went toe-to-toe in a match that will surely be considered for match of the year. And Static earned himself a quality victory over the equally talented wrestler in Crulex. Without further adieu, I would like to introduce your King of the Ring, THE KING OF CHAOS, STATIC!!!

*The crowd erupts into what appears to be predominant cheers. Spidey and Ali share touching embrace off to the side of the platform, with Spidey kissing Ali on the forehead. Static looks out upon crowd, trying his best to keep from smiling.*

JBL: It looks the posse is back together.

Cole: I guess it is. Better to have Corrective Chaos around in full force to prevent the tWo from taking over.

King: They are the lesser of two evils.

JBL: From where I'm standing, I'd beg to differ.

*Raw goes to commercial with JBL standing behind the announcer's table giving Static a standing ovation.*

OOC: Long promo, I'm sorry but I believe you all will enjoy reading it. :) 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

OOC: Up for a rematch, Crulex?Joemcmark

OOC: Give me a little time to put things together, Joe. I have to iron out some stuff before I know 100% what I'm doing.

-----------------------

From the King of the Ring Finals Sunday:

*Before the Main Event of the Night, the crowd buzzes until Lillian Garcia gets into the ring.*

Lillian: The following contest is the Final Match in the King of the Ring 2013 Tournament! First......from Skin City, USA, Corrective Chaos' Static!

*"Clubbed to Death" by Rob Dougan begins to play as Static makes his way to the ring. He is noticeably tired and hold his left side from having already gone one more match more than anyone up until now, but gets into the ring and throws his hands in the air to get the fans excited. Static gets to a corner and props himself up, grinning at what is about to come.*

Lillian: And his opponent, from the City of Rain, the Elemental Demon, Crulex!

*"Audit" by Traumatosis hits and the lights start to dim. As the lightning and storm effects go on, Crulex trudges to the ring without his ring jacket and having a slight limp from being tossed around by Big Evil. Crulex stops at the stairs and lets the lights come back up, but with a flick back down of his hands, the turnbuckles explode in green flames. Once the flames go down, Crulex slips into the ring and stares at Static.*

JBL: Two members of Corrective Chaos, one more match, you're looking at the next King of the Ring boys!

Cole: Yeah, Static has defended his half of the tag team championship and Crulex has managed to unmask Hockeydude, but both men are hurting.

King: This is going to be a test of endurance and how far they are willing to go against their closest allies to take home one of the rarest honors in the business.

Cole: Who has the advantage going into this one?

JBL: Static went through more matches and had some tough opponents, so I would give the advantage to Crulex. He settled scores, regained some of his mojo and fought less matches.

King: I tend to agree, but Static has been almost unstoppable this year. Maybe that's just enough to overcome the fatigue of going an extra match.

*The bell rings and the final leg of the tournament begins. Crulex and Static go nose to nose and the fans can hear everything they are saying.*

Static: Well done, Lex. Three in a row. Looks like you're back to where you wanted to be.

Crulex: We've done Corrective Chaos proud tonight. Let's match this one count.

Static: You don't really think I'm going to make it easy just because we're on the same side, do you?

Crulex: I would hope not. You don't expect me to stop until you are down for the count, do you?

Static: I wouldn't want it any other way.

*The two men pound fists almost like a boxing or MMA fight and then begin to circle each other, locking up and trying to get position, with Crulex taking Static into a headlock and trying to unscrew his head from his shoudlers, but Static pushes him off into the ropes and nails Crulex with a dropkick, taking a moment to tend to his side before laying Crulex out to the outside with a clothesline, but Crulex lands on the outside feet first and grabs the legs of Static, dragging him out to the outside and sending him to the steel steps. Crulex runs at Static once he gets up and goes to take his head off with a big boot, but Static dives out of the way and Crulex hits the steel post with the kick instead, getting his leg caught in the corner. Static takes his chance and hammers away on the other leg of Crulex until it gives out and Crulex lands back first on the ground floor!*

Cole: What a great strategy by Static, taking out the legs this demon!

JBL: You take out the legs, you take out the power, and Static brings Crulex down to his level. Static knows how to get it done.

King: And if Crulex's legs keep taking a beating, he may not be able to survive a submission!

*Static gets Crulex up and tosses him back in and goes back in himself to avoid a countout and tries to pin Crulex, getting a two count. Static picks Crulex up and bull rushes him into the corner, hammering in lefts and rights on Crulex until Crulex gets a surge of power and grabs Static by the neck! Crulex turns Static around and throws him into the corner, nailing him with punch after punch in a pure striker style.*

Crulex: You want to trade blows with me!? C'mon Static! Don't you dare forget who I am!

*Crulex lays in one more right hand to make a point before picking him up and dropping his face on the turnbuckle. Crulex bounces off the ropes and goes for Snake Eyes, but Static manages to launch himself out of the corner and hit Crulex in the knees with a missile dropkick that sends Crulex head over heels and on the mat.*

Static: Good idea, Lex. Now let me show you who I am!

*Static grabs Crulex and pulls him all the way to the middle of the ring and twists his leg before sitting and locking in the Turmoillock! Crulex screams out from pain and hammers on Static's legs, but Static won't let go or budge. Crulex thrashes about and tries to crawl to the ropes, and after minutes of fighting and clawing, Crulex gets just enough energy to get his hands on the bottom rope on the near side. Static lets go of the hold to avoid a DQ and gets up. Crulex groans and yells, holding his leg and trying to get the feeling back in them, but Static stomps on him, knowing that he has to keep Crulex down. Static looks at the fans, who are enjoying the back and forth action and decides to have a little fun by doing Crulex's throat slash taunt and picking Crulex up. Static hits Crulex with the Static Noise and grins, covering Crulex, and we get a 1........2..........thr-No! Crulex kicked out amazingly of the Static Noise! The fans are going nuts and Static looks at the referee to double check. The camera pans at his face and you can clearly see an amused "holy sh*t" come out of his mouth and Static stumbles up to his feet, falling into the corner from exhaustion. Seeing Crulex near the corner and himself at it, Static pushes himself up to the top of the turnbuckle and goes for Enlightning, but Crulex rolls out of the way and Static crashes and burns on the mat, and both men are down!*

King: Oh my gosh! Static and Crulex are both down! Can either of them possibly have anything left!?

JBL: Someone has to, King. These two men know each other so well and yet they are still not willing to give up!

*The referee checks both men and then starts the count. By the time he gets to five, Static has rolled to the ropes and by six, he gets to his feet. Crulex still hasn't moved at seven and Static moves to see if Crulex is out, but as soon as eight is out of the referee's mouth, Crulex sits up and stares at Static, who freezes! Crulex whirls around and is up at nine and the two men trade right hands with one another. Static appears to get the upper hand and goes for a clothesline, but Crulex ducks it and hits the backbreaker into inverse neckbreaker he's known for! Crulex mounts Static and rains down the punches in a flurry and plays to the crowd with pure energy, getting them hyped up. Crulex does his own taunt picks Static up, putting him in position for the Chaos Theory, but just as Crulex goes to pick Static up, his legs give out from the beating and he can't complete the move. Static pushes Crulex off of him and rears back. Crulex goes to try again, but Static lifts up and nails Crulex with Chaotic Music and falls into the cover, this time getting the pin and becoming the King of the Ring! Winner: Static.*

JBL: And there is your new King of the Ring, Static!

Cole: He has both the Money in the Bank and now the has this accomplishment as well! Static has been on fire!

King: Well, Crulex has nothing to be ashamed of. He gave it his damnest tonight and managed to go toe to toe with Static, and put up a hell of a fight. Both men left it all in the ring!

JBL: That's right. These two put on a hell of a show, and now the celebration begins!

*Static uses what energy he has to hold up his arms on the ropes while Jedi runs to the ring and checks on Crulex, then Static, then goes back over to help Crulex up. Crulex stares at Static and nods, holding out a hand, which Static takes in a handshake. Crulex cross over to Static's left side and while Jedi has the right side, the two men hoist Static up as pyro and confetti begin to fall and Static's Chaos Flag appears on the titantron. Corrective Chaos celebrates together as Static becomes the first WOTU King of the Ring and puts the cap on a successful night.*

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jediknight52501
OOC: took my Promo down for a lot of reasons.
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts
*Raw returns from commercial. Stephanie McMahon walks on the stage to no theme music. She is greeted by a huge amount of boo's and mini applause. Right behind her walks Batista. Batista has on a muscle shirt, jeans and glasses.* Stephanie McMahon: Please rise. Stand on your feet for your savior. Your TWF Champion! And the only man never to be defeated in singles Action in WOTU history. My Brother. My husband! Randyspeeps! *"My Time" hits. Randyspeeps steps onto the stage in a white suit, gold glasses and the TWF Championship on his shoulder. He glances the crowd, while Stephanie McMahon and Batista applauds him. He slowly makes his way to the ring. He grabs a microphone and stands in the ring with a single spot light illuminating him.* Randyspeeps: Evolution is a mystery. For change that no one sees. Clock makes a fool of history. Cole: What the hell? JBL: Those are lyrics Cole. Keep up. Randyspeeps: Truer words have never been spoken. You are witnessing the evolution of Randyspeeps, not only the man, but the superstar. *Speeps rises the TWF Championship in the air. The big gold title glistens as the the light shines on it. Randyspeeps head is still bandaged from the brutal attack delivered by NewEraIcon, and the match between he and French Dynasty at Summerslam.* Randyspeeps: Last night at Summerslam, many of you counted me out, but I once again proved why I am the greatest force in this company. I'm not human, i'm not average, im not above average. I'm simply Randyspeeps, and that alone makes me a feared man. *Stephanie applauds* Randyspeeps: Now while I had my successes last night, It also came with a failure. The Two man power trip failed to get the job done. We failed to defeat CPMAN and Static. But that's neither here nor there. We lost to a team that was clicking and are on the rolls of their lives. Believe me when I say, we're just beginning with those two. *Stephanie wipes tears from her eyes and Batista glares at her.* Randyspeeps: Believe me when I say this, French Dynasty was a credible foe, and gave me one hell of a fight and feud. I had fun kicking his ass, but it's time to move on to what's next. What's next for Randyspeeps? *Randyspeeps gives Batista the TWF Championship and takes of his blazer and jacket* Randyspeeps: Earlier tonight, Goldenagenick did something that should've been done a long time ago. He kicked that pathetic bandwagoner to the curb in Hurricane. See Hurricane heard that there was a party. He heard that the tWo was back in business and he decided to mooch of off us, and he didn't deliver on a damn thing. I was against it, but trusted Nick. And Nick handled business tonight like a pro. Goodbye Hurricane. *Stephanie applaud, Batista smiles.* Randyspeeps: But worst of all, TWF_Legend. The man. The myth. The Legend. The guy who was supposed to ensure the tWo their rightful spot as kings of the business failed. He failed to take out Spideynerd. He failed in a way that's not up to the tWo standards. Now, he has to pay for those sins. He will reveal himself this Friday Night on Smackdown, and I will be there to facilitate it all the... *Lights flicker. In and out. The arena suddenly goes dark.* Orac2: Hello. My name is Orac. How are you? Hehehe? Remember me Randyspeeps? Remember me? Well I remember you. I am an IED. Intellectual Electronic Device. I am back, but with a new controller. Someone new. Improved. And seeking revenge. Randyspeeps, we know you better than you know yourself. Believe me when I say, we're coming Randyspeeps. We're coming for you. We're coming hehehehe We're coming! Orac2: Computation input... Arrival Sequence initated... *Lights flicker back on. Randyspeeps is standing in the middle of the ring looking stunned and intrigued as Raw goes to commercial.*
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 StaticKornSlipX

Impact Promo

*Impact returns from commercial and Static walks out wearing his Edge-esque robe, his MITB briefcase in one hand, the CC scepter in the other, and the KOTR crown on his head. Static pauses at the top of the ramp and raises his arms slowly to his side. Fire shoots beside him on the stage.*

Static: CHAOS!!!

*Slowly Static walks down to the ring, he's still recovering from his SummerSlam injuries. He climbs into the ring and sets his MITB in the center of the ring, then he places his crown and scepter on top of it. Static walks over to Christy Hemme and grabs a mic and then he sits in one of the corners.*

Static: My final match at SummerSlam, the King of the Ring final, was with Crulex who I see as a brother...as well as see him as a mentor. And my victory over him proved one thing, I'm not ready for a WOTU title shot.

Tenay: What?

Taz: I've gotta hear the rationale behind his thinking.

*The crowd is stunned into silence. The looks of disbelief on their faces are amusing to the tv audience*

Static: You see, I would gladly take that WOTU title away from Cpman if it would teach him a lesson in humility...but it won't. And I won't take it away from him by personal choice because he values it TOO much....he's made that belt rotten just like Speeps did with his title. Those's no prestige in those two belts. They're worthless because the men who are wearing them are worthless. So please both of you, go out and challenge a Shoe_Crap or a Big_Evil...co-main event at Night of Champions but once the night is over, papers' headlines will read hot off the press, "Static steals the show once again", "Static puts life back into Detroit", "Static Enlightens Up the Crowd at Night of Champions".

*The crowd starts to pop* 

Static: And Cpman, you want to go off the script...give us more "Sunny days" in the WOTU *Static lets out a sly grin* You want to start dishing out real beatdowns. You want things to get more real around here? Do you now? Because I would take great pleasure in busting your face in out in the parking lot. It would be easy. You see these hands of mine?

*Static raises his arms up and grabs the middle ropes.*

Static: They're weapons.

*Static rips the middle rope down off the middle turnbuckle. The crowd cheers at Static's show of strength.*

Static: You wouldn't want to see what I can really do with them, Cp. You better follow the script or you're going to get your ass kicked for real. This isn't Static, the wrestler, speaking. Right now I'm not one of your co-workers. I will gladly bring chaos into your real life if you continue to push the wrong buttons around here-

*Out of nowhere, a fan hops the barrier and grabs Static by the hair. He gets out a few strands before security gets him loose. Once his hands our free, Static quickly rolls out of the ring. With 5 security guards closely around the trespasser, Static leaps four feet off the guard and connects with the perp's jaw, instantly knocking him out. Two of the security guards start to escort who at this point doesn't care enough to resist. As medical staff check on the fan...Static gets escorted up the ramp and starts to yell out at Cpman.*

Static: THAT'S REAL, CP!!! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE SCRIPT!!! YOU PISS OFF THE FANS!!!

Tenay: Despicable...truly despicable behavior

Taz: That fan was lucky. If that was me instead of Static, that punk would be looking at a more severe injury. 

*Static exits the arena with a "Holy Shit" chant continuing in the background. Impact goes to commercial*  

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

(Get some help! Stat! Hurry up! MOVE! sounded voices of WOTU Medical Personell

Michael Cole (What in the world is going on?

(We finally see what the commition is about. Backstage I'm found laying beaten and unconscious and left in a pool of my own blood!

Medical Staff #1 (Who did this?

Medical Staff #2( We don't have time to worry about that! He's losing blood pretty quickly! hurry up and start disinfecting his wounds! starts bandaging them stat! We're running low on gauze! get some more out here

Michael Cole (What in the world.... that's French, but who did this to him?

JBL (Probably stuck his noise somewhere it didn't belong and got what he had coming. he is french after all

Michael Cole (Ladies and gentlemen we'll provide more updates on this disturbing turn of events as they become available 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 StaticKornSlipX

Smackdown Promo

*Later in the show, Cole and JBL are talking about French getting attacked earlier in the show.*

Cole: I wonder who did it? I bet it was either Corrective Chaos or the tWo.

JBL: Are you kidding me, Cole? Whatever happened to French was clearly an accident...a horrible one at that.

Cole: Sheesh, I can't believe I'm hearing you say that right now. Regardless of how you see it, let's go check in on French's status.

*The feed cuts to the backstage medical treatment area. French is sleeping at the moment because of the painkillers and anti-inflammatory medicine in the IV at his side. There is a doctor and a nurse looking at his vitals and other trainers in the room double checking the rest of injuries on his body. The camera pans across the room and in the far corner of it are Crulex, Static, and Spidey in the midst of a discussion.*

Static: ....I don't know if it was them. This doesn't seem like their M.O.

Crulex: Well, they did it...who else could have?

Static: ...French did get mixed up with some dangerous people. This attack could have come from anyone that knew him from his checkered past 

Spidey: At this point it doesn't matter who did this to him. Because right night now we have to decide whether French will be able to fend for himself in the future.

Crulex: I can't see him fending for himself or his family. And he's a potential liability to us if this FrenchDynasty joins our ranks.

Spidey: He's cannon fodder...French is expendable. We should let him continue trying to fend for himself...maybe Icon step back in and delay the inevitable. We can't let him join.

Static: No, we can't do this. We have to enlighten him...we must show him the way of chaos. 

Crulex: We can't have this French in our group.

Static: You want the old French?

Crulex: Ye-

Spidey: No, we can't have that French back. This group doesn't get involved with drugs and we don't pull women out of the crowd and start gallivanting with them in the ring. We're beyond those sorts of things. And that French, however chaotic he might have been, he needs to evolve past that.

Static: Pure Chaos...to be one of us he has to reach that stage.

Crulex: We now know what to do.

Spidey: Then it's decided. I'll leave you both to it. 

*Static and Spidey start ushering out all the other people in the room. Spidey ushers French's fiancé out of the room last. He accompanies her out of the room. The only 3 people left in the room now are Static, Crulex, and French. Static and Crulex move to the examination table where French is lying. Static and Crulex are at either side of him...Crulex is near the IV. Crulex yanks the IV out the back of French's hand.*

Static: To reach Pure Chaos...you must embrace pain. 

*With French still sleeping, Lex and Static start delivering punches to French's body. The camera quickly starts to film the ceiling. French screams out in pain*

French: Argh!!! Oww!!! Gak!!!

Static: DON'T FIGHT IT!!!

French: Aaugh!!!

*French starts to whimper a bit*

Crulex: REMEMBER WHAT SPEEPS DID TO YOUR FIANCÉ!!!!

*French starts to gargle as he tries to speak.*

French: I...I...rem..re...mem..mmmm...berrrr!!!

*French starts to let out a laugh...which forces him to choke on his blood*

Static: GOOD!! 

*A huge crunching sound rings out and just like that French's voice falls silent. Slowly the camera starts to lower back down off the ceiling. First, the walls where there is blood splatter. The camera continues to pan around the messy walls, as feet patter back and forth across the room. For a brief moment, Crulex cuts in front of the camera and the audience can get a glimpse of the gore all over his face and clothes. The camera slowly completes panning around the room, and finally zooms on the table but Crulex and Spidey are already moving French out the door. Crulex and Static by the looks of it, when the camera zooms in the back of French's head, have given French a shoddy dressing of bandages. Blood is still pouring out of multiple wounds and it is soaking through the bandages that were applied. Static and Crulex drag him out of the room with French's knees dragging through his own blood; creating a sickening blood trail. They drag him toward the door.*

Cole: What did I just witness?!?!

JBL: ... :o

Cole: This is the most disturbing thing I've ever- I'm at a loss for words.

*Smackdown goes to commercial as the three escape through the door and the camera pans over the blood trail.*

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

*As Monday Night Raw kicks up, the lights go out and the fans all start buzzing. Boos and cheers both come up while the fans expect a gong, but nothing happens and no music is heard for the longest time, until a spotlight hits the ring and a cloaked figure is in the ring. With a flip of the cloak, Crulex takes the cloak and throws it out of the ring and looks determined as hell. His face reads as if he's upset, but with a smirk, it's clear that he knows exactly what he's about to do.*

Crulex: Last Sunday, I made one of the best efforts I have ever given in the WOTU in the past few months and for the life of me, I never expect to get to the Finals of the King of the Ring, let alone have a great match with my friend and ally Static. We tore the roof off the place, we celebrated a good *ss night, and everything seemed right in the world of Chaos. But then last week happened.

*The fans begin to boo, knowing full well what Crulex means as the Elemental Demon frowns.*

Crulex: The Network Executives have decided on a change of line-up, and that line-up does not include the WOTU. My home for the last six months is about ready to be taken away, and that makes me a little mad since I just went through this in the Tv.com Network. But it's worse for a lot of guys in the back. Some have been here for YEARS! YEARS! All that time building this Network to what it is today, and they get canned with a two month notice and a "sorry about your damn luck"! It's a slap in the face and insult to professionals everywhere!

*The fans boo louder and Crulex face contort with more rage as he continues on*

Crulex: And to make matters worse, Jedi, our fair leader and my friend got some heat because of a lying, pathetic, punk-*ss street thugs, and he has been indefinitely suspended, which means that for the most part, he might as well have been fired, because he got screwed either way! It makes me sick that the Network in the span of one week took one of the happiest moments I've had this year and turn it back on all of us by taking away a great talent and ruining our company! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO US!? WE MADE YOU, AND NOW YOU TURN ON US!? YOU WILL BURN FOR THIS!

*The fans cheer as Crulex vents his anger on the Network and backstage stooges, and Crulex takes a moment to catch his breath and calm down before he gets out of hand. Crulex points at the camera and smirks in a "I'm going to enjoy gutting you like a fish" kind of way before speaking again.*

Crulex: At Night of Champions, possibly the last WOTU PPV under the name of WOTU, I don't even know the full legal stuff, but regardless, on September 15th, I will show up in my ring gear, like I have for the last five years, and I will be in a fight. I don't know who it will be fighting me in an "actual" match on that night, but I guarantee you, I will be in a fight, because after last week, I DON'T GIVE A PUNK! The way I feel right now, I could take on the entire WOTU!

*Crulex's rage boils over to righteous anger, almost to a point where the venom can almost be seen dripping out of his mouth and as thunder sounds like it's rumbling, the following music starts hitting, like Crulex is prepared to make a final statement.*

Crulex: I don't know and I don't care who I fight at Night of Champions, although I do have a pretty good idea of where all this Chaos will lead! It's the only logical outcome, and I am prepared for that war! But Joemcmark, you challenged me to a rematch. You wanted to get one last shot at beating me. I can't promise that you will get a match with me in any way officially, but I will tell you this: I will be at Night of Champions, and I bet you will be too. So if you want a piece of me, just show up! I don't care if it's in a singles match, a tag match, an all out brawl where we are on opposite sides or if we just find each other in the parking lot and throw bombs, if you want me at Night of Champions, show up and try to out perform me, that's all you have to do! Official, unofficial, I don't care, at Night of Champions, I'm getting a piece of someone's *ss, and I won't be seeing you, Joe. I won't be seeing any member of the WOTU, Corrective Chaos, tWo, or Atheos! What I will see, as I reach down and mame and terrorize the living sh*t out of you will be The Network that is firing us, and I will take out all my anger, all my frustration, and all my rage out on you! GM Spidey told me before I got out here that I am covered when it comes to a match, and I will trust him on that. I know he knows what he's doing, and I'm ready to fight against anyone he puts in front of me!

*The fans go nuts over Crulex letting it all out and sounding more determined than ever.*

Crulex: So there it is. Joe, you want me? Just show up somehow. As for my "sanctioned" opponents given to me by Spidey, I hope you've made peace with the Angels. Cause you're going to need them to survive one p*ssed off Elemental Demon! WOTU, for possibly the last time on this Network, who's ready for a FUNERAL!?

*Crulex throws the mic down as hard as he can and green flames shoot up from the turnbuckles. Crulex leaves and lets out a chaotic laugh as he has clearly shown that he's ready for any challenge that comes his way in the next few weeks. Raw goes to commercial.*

OOC: Ah, that felt good. It's so nice to yell and scream at a fictional network corporation. :P

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
*Monday Night Raw enters it's final few minutes as "Chop Suey!" by System of a Down hits the PA. The fans booing begins to poor out extremely. They haven't seen this face since Summerslam, but it looks like their luck is about to run out.* Cole: Well, ladies and gentlemen, here he is...Cpman. JBL: Oh...him. King: Really makes me not want to talk anymore. JBL: Amen to that King. This guy is an insult to wrestling. *Cpman steps out from the back, noticeably wearing a knee brace on his left leg on the outside of his suit. He has the WOTU Championship slung over his shoulder with his half of the WOTU Tag Team Championship strapped around his waist. Pyro goes off around the stage as Cpman slowly lifts up the WOTU Championship belt. The fans booing intensifies, but the champion will have none of it, screaming at the crowd to bow for the 'Best in the World'. Making his way down the ramp, Cpman keeps the belt raised, get into shouting matches with the fans. Finally, Cpman reaches the ring and slides on in, picking up a microphone that was in the corner. He brought to his lips as his music cut out.* Cpman: What you just heard was my new entrance theme. My contract with Metallica ended, and I decided to move in a new direction. However, if you all remember, my first Metallica song was "King Nothing". When the King of the Ring tournament was announced, I figured I'd change it so that the winner could use that song...since whomever won that tournament would indeed be the King of Nothing. The way I see it...you can't become King if you're not the Best....and I am the Best in the World. So...King Static....Mr.Money in the Bank....heh...Partner...Enjoy that little crown, and scepter, and all of the glory. You hold onto that false title and your little briefcase. Someone already cashed in on me, pal. I beat him. You think that you've got it all now...Well let me tell you what...I've got it all. I'm the WOTU Champion. I am the greatest performer in the WORLD...and when you and I beat Speeps and Nick at Summerslam, I also got the win. I PINNED Speeps. I DEFEATED the 'Two Man Power Trip'. I defeated the t.W.o all in one night. Screw Spidey beating TWF_Legend, the dude hasn't even stuck to his word. I knocked off that loser Nick, and Speeps. I mean, the fact that Nick had the urge to keep talking shit after I showed he can't win a match is simply ridiculous. Hell, that guy should be lucky if he ever gets another title opportunity ever again. Sorry, Nick, but you won't be getting anything because of the name that SLICK built for you any longer. Go back into a hole, take Speeps with you, and don't came back...Because this company is MINE. Not the t.W.o's, not Corrective Chaos's...Mine. So, why don't I explain to you all why I wasn't around the past week, hm? *The fans respond with jeering and major booing. Cpman responds by hoisting the WOTU Championship higher above his head.* Cpman: Well, I had been off in Florida with Dr. James Andrews. As it turns out, I tore part of my meniscus. I was slapped around a little too hard by Metal and during the match I locked in a Cloverleaf which he countered and caused the tear. Congrats Metal, you managed to injure the WOTU Champion. *The fans start to cheer, and it grows louder and louder. Most people know that a Meniscus tear usually leads to an ACL tear, and that they might lose Cpman for a while, which no on is complaining about.* Cpman: Oh, shut up! All of you! I will miss NO time. I am still putting this belt on the line at Night of Champions. I am still HURTING people. Therefore, as I said before Summerslam...I am choosing my opponent for Night of Champions, and I don't care what Spidey thinks of that guy! I'm gonna fight him regardless! Ladies and Gentlemen, I've had plenty of people I could pick. I could pick Big Evil, and finally shut him the hell up, or maybe even Dude. Hell yeah, that'd be easy. Maybe Crulex? Frieza? It could very well even be Static. However, it is none of them. No, this guy is a man that I want to fully silence. A thorn in my side for three years now. A guy whom I would personally like to knock into retirement. Here are the rules, guy. I'm giving you a shot at the WOTU Championship. I know you want this shot, one last opportunity to be at the top before you call it quits. Here's how it goes...If you lose, you retire. Understood? No more matches, no more comebacks, nothing. You RETIRE. If you win, but choose to leave the WOTU and retire on your own terms, then you must relinquish the Championship. Then, there is what happens with me. I'm a man who loves great stakes. Overcoming the odds. If you beat me, I will not receive another WOTU Championship match until Night of Champions 2014, at the latest. Those are the conditions...So, sir, you know who you are. Come on out. Tell me if you accept. *Cpman lets the microphone droop down to his side and he looks at the top of the ramp, awaiting his mystery opponent.* OOC: Continue, bro!
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts

*Continuing CPMan's promo*

*A Voice from the back says "I Accept"* 

"Bully" by Jarren Benton hits and Twister comes out. 

Twister: CPMan, you've been a pain in my ass for my entire career. Now it's my time to make sure I go out on top and end this once and for all. Night of Champions will be my last match no matter what. And I am going out with your shoulders on the mat and holding that belt high for the first time in my career. And YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE GODDAMN BANK! At Night of Champions, your ass is mine! I am finally going to get what I deserve! TWISTIFY!

*Twister drops the mic and stands face-to-face with CPMan as CPMan raises the WOTU Championship. Twister looks at it and looks back at CPMan as RAW goes off the air* 

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 FrenchDynasty

(Promo for Main Event)

The crowd doesn't seem to quite know how to react as i walk out with a hoodie. covering my head and face and bandages still wrapped around my torso and chest. marked with blood from the vicious assault i got on smackdown

Me( Look at this! Not even a week later and after i was brutally mugged. I'm back already. it takes alot more than what happened on smackdown to keep the french sensation down! but while i was away i realized something. i listened to all of the talk and of all the WOTU Championship talk i realized that my name wasnt mentioned.... it's strange how those things seem to go isnt it?  after everything i did for the title and still not a single mention

(I laugh at this. but it seems more of a sarcastic or even a bit angry laughter

i shouldnt have to say it again that i main evented wrestlemania and was a champion!

(Some people cheer and others are more mixed reaction)

and i never got a rematch. i got shoved out of the way...just like me and my best friend icon got shoved out of the way when the TWO came along.... are you starting to see a pattern here? and now the same is near happening again but .... i wont let it! some of you other people back there may be happy to be some bottom tier act but not me! Not the french sensation! I've had to watch others surpass me on the rise to the top...my destiny thrown to the wayside! 

i had alot of time to think and i realized that ive gone backwards.....but after mulling it over i realized that.... i've found the light at the end of the tunnel. I've taken some.... enlightenment into my life... which is why i'm deciding that.... if i want to stop being a forgotten part of this roster. I need to take some steps to bring some chaos..... back into my fold... and there's a certain group of people that you should know quite well. that are the ones who have given me the initiave to take the 1st steps....... so i hope you all are watching. because the sleeper has awakened at long last. 

(Crowd starts to boo now)

you can wonder why and ask that but you have to understand that i wanted to reawaken what once existed in my heart! and i found the way to return me to the way i was before! i was the pefect addition to the wotu.... cold and ruthless i lived for me and my strength, the emotions that haunted me these past months weren't even so much as a passing thought. but slowly i started to become.... ....  just an average person like you people! my quest for greatness giving way to this life of mediocrity.  i started to settle down, doing wild stuff like i used to didnt appeal to me. would you believe i almost started to think i just enjoyed even in the WOTU for the sake of it without wanting much else? are you starting to get it now? thats why i needed Corrective Chaos to set me free. they've begun to free me of those unimportant attachments and i have to say.... it feels pretty good! 

this is why i say i dont look at my beating as punishment! i look at it like a rebirth like a baptism. Because without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing so i show the world..... my ode to those words!

(I slowly take off my hoodie and reveal and completely new look. my hair styled just like tyler durdens and my face still banged and bruised up just like his

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FrenchDynasty

PT2-

glitchingspot

anyways thats the new look it wouldnt let me add to the promo

Tyler_Durden_by_overlordusuck.jpg 

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
**Big_Evil via Tout** so CPMan, you coward, you're dodging me again eh? Well u piece of crap, go ahead and challenge that jabroni Twister if u want to, but I will be gettin the winner!! May the best jabroni win, cause you'll all go down to me in the end! Bank on that Chumps! **
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 spideynerd3

The following kicks off WOTU Monday Night Raw:

*As the pyro goes off for WOTU Raw, it becomes apparent that Spideynerd is standing in the ring with Ali at his side. He is wearing the X-Division Championship around his waist, and Ali is wearing the Intercontinental Championship around hers. Spidey has his mic in hand, and begins talking the moment the pyro stops, and the music stops*

Spidey: Where has Spidey been? Where has anyone really been is the real question, am I right? Well, last Monday, I was all set to cut a promo that would reveal my Night of Champions plans, then Randyspeeps told me he was quitting the WOTU. There went my plans, out the window. For the past week, I've been wondering what is worthy of me, and the truth is, the same answer keeps going to mind... Nothing but Ali is worthy of me. I have two of the five titles the WOTU has to offer, and I very well should have a third, one half of the tag team titles, but I let my buddy Static take my title because I was done with that no named WOTU Champion of ours. The fact of the matter is, I've done everything, I've beaten pretty much everyone, so there isn't much left for me to do. Metal will want me, I'm sure, but screw Metal. Jedi, oh that poor pathetic man... I tried to save him for you all. Static and Crulex tried as well, but the fact of the matter is Jedi couldn't be saved.

*The fans chant, "We want Jedi"*

Spidey: I don't care what you people want! Jedi was sent to Belle Reve, because he needs some time to think about his actions. Maybe he'll learn to not threaten people's lives this time. But enough about Jedi, you all want to know what Spidey is going to do at Night of Champions, am I right?

*The fans give a mixed reaction*

Spidey: Of course, no one truly knows how to respond to me. One moment I'm liked, the next I'm hated, and just when I think I'm fully towards one way, you guys give me a mixed reaction. I don't know what I'm going to do at Night of Champions just yet, I haven't decided. I just came out here to hear myself talk, because I like to do that from time to time.

*The fans reaction to Spidey start leaning towards boos*

Spidey: I'll leave you all on this note, your WOTU Champion doesn't get the right he thinks he does. I get to choose his opponent, regardless of what he likes to go around thinking... And I refuse to give someone who cries and cries and cries for a title shot, a title shot. That's the reason Big_Evil will NEVER get a WOTU Championship shot. You know, it figures your WOTU Champion would pick someone who is going to be an easy defeat. Screw it, consider the match signed, sealed, and delievered upon. I can't wait to see TwistofFate defeat that nameless jobber, and walk out of the company as the WOTU Champion... Because based on the stipulations set for the match, it won't matter, Twist won't be able to actually say he got a world title, because the minute he wins it, it will be vacated. Think about that Twist, your "friend" who handed you the match isn't doing you a favor, he wants to embarrass you, should you embarrass him.

*Spidey smirks, and then drops his mic. He helps Ali out of the ring, then steps out of the ring himself. Spidey and Ali head up the ramp holding hands, as Raw cuts to commercial* 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 StaticKornSlipX

Impact Promo

*Impact returns from commercial and Static walks out wearing his King of the Ring crown on his head; his CC sceptre in one hand and the MITB in the other. He also has his tag team belt around his waist. Static walks down to the ring and climbs in. He sets the briefcase down and grabs a mic from Hemme. And he hands her his scepter. Static slides down into one of the corners and begins to talk.*

Static: The tWo is dead; just like Atheos and R.O.H. Speeps quit; TWF_Legend broke his promise; Nick, well, he's somewhere, probably back in the locker room pouting in a corner. Maybe he's reading a Chicken Soup for the Soul book; trying to find the motivation in himself to continue on in this business. Nick, your hero is gone. Corrective Chaos sent him packing. Speeps was scared; scared he wasn't getting enough of the attention around here. *Static pauses* He is gutless, he is spineless, he is average. He is simply Randyspeeps, and that alone makes him a weak man...a wimp in every sense of the word.

*Static lets out a menacing laugh as the crowd pops. Static lets his hair fall in front of his face*

Static: So Nick, you have two options!!! Option 1, you can join Speeps in the unemployment line. Or Option 2, you step up for the slaughter I promise to deliver you. No doubt, a wise man would choose Option 1 but Nick isn't a wise man.

*Static flicks his hair back and moves his hand up to his hair at the top of his forehead. He cuts himself and then closes his eyes. Blood starts to stream down his face.*

Taz: That is a man possessed by a darkness...Nick should choose the first option.

Tenay: Nick won't... he thinks like Cpman, both believe they are best in the world and both see themselves as the biggest bad guy in the WOTU. Nick and Cpman have the egos the size of the Sun and Static will certainly find pleasure in putting these guys in their place and he'll do so without a single ounce of regret.

*The camera moves in closer to Static where some blood streaming down his face is starting to pool in his mouth. The camera gets in really close and Static opens his black and red eye and spits the blood at the camera lens. With the blood splatter on the shot, Static begins to scowl as the blood continues to trickle down his face. Impact goes to commercial.* 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 StaticKornSlipX
@GAN24Official 1v1, you and me at NoC. I'll take pleasure leaving you in a bloody mess. #EraOfChaos #CorrectiveChaos Static Twitter
FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

Monday Night Raw

*Monday Night Raw kicks off with everyone being reminded of Frieza's announcement that has been hitting WOTU.com since earlier that weekend. While the fans expect Frieza to come out next and wait for "Only a Chilling Elegy" to play, they are surprised and confused when the lights go out and at the top of the stage, a multicolor light shows up. A moment later, Frieza appears over the light with a water bottle and a Kendo Stick outfitted with a sledgehammer head on the top. Frieza looks up and smirks as "The Game" by Adam Massacre hits and he makes his way down to the ring the same way Triple H does. Getting up on the apron, Frieza, instead of spitting the water over his head, uses his powers to heat up the water enough to fire out of the bottle and out over the crowd, shaking it all over and firing up the entire arena. Frieza gets into the ring and stoicly takes a mic before standing in the middle of the ring.*

Lawler: It's been some time since we've heard from Frieza! What do you think his announcement will be!?

Cole: Well what else could it be? Obviously he's going to cash in his Money in the Bank!

JBL: Those are the rumors, Michael. Doesn't mean he'll do it.

Cole: Why wouldn't he? He's got all the power and no one else has stepped up.

Frieza: So this is it, is it? The end of the WOTU, at least here on Gamespot that is. Rumor has it that the company itself isn't dying, just the channel it's on. It is a shame to see that Night of Champions became nothing more than a blow-off PPV with hardly any matches being made official, but that is the cost you pay when you are scrambling for your career. But I didn't have to worry because I have in my hands......*holds up the Money in the Bank case*........a match against our fair General Manager Spideynerd3 for his Intercontinental Championship. But the question was "Would I use it against him at Night of Champions"? And the answer to that is.............NO!

Cole: What!?

JBL: I told you! He's smarter than that!

*The fans start to boo Frieza as he chuckles and waives them off.*

Frieza: Why would I waste my opportunity on a blow-off PPV? Why would I waste two months of effort for this pathetic WOTU crowd, when I can put on a show in front of the viewers of Zeta? No, I won't lower myself to such disgusting parasites like all of you! And you want to know why? Because my time is better suited for a PPV that is good for business!

Lawler: Oh come on. There's no call for that!

JBL: What? For telling the truth? There's always a call for that!

Cole: Leading these fans on and then putting them down, that's what Lawler is getting at, John.

JBL: Frieza knows that he is in the drivers seat. He doesn't need these fans to be backseat drivers.

*Frieza really gets under the skin of the crowd after insulting them and letting them down, but Frieza doesn't stop with his heated rant.*

Frieza: If I recall, the superstar they call JediKnight has a rematch for the Intercontinental Championship. I know that he is in Belle Reve, but I'm sure Spidey can authorize something. And if Jedi is worried about taking his title back just because his master has it, then he does not deserve that championship! Do you think that I would hesitate to face CPMan for his WOTU Championship just because we are Atheos? No! I am not a politician. I am not a coward. I am a wrestler, and when the opportunity for gold arises, I will wrestle and take it. But I guess that is up to Spidey. He is the man in charge. I say if he wants to fight Jedi or some plooka like Big Evil or Flame Commando or Shoe Crap, then go for it, because after Night of Champions, I will be waiting, and I will take you out myself.

*Frieza takes his Money in the Bank case and holds it high over his head as he leaves one more piece of food for thought to WOTU Management and GM Spideynerd.*

Frieza: From this moment on, I am no longer trying to play to you people, because you are all so fickle and predictable. I could have you cheering for me in a moment, but it is useless to have the support of a bunch of fools like you! From now on, I leave the WOTU on Gamespot to a new RT Arena in Zeta. After Night of Champions, you will all witness the regeneration of the one true ruler of the WOTU! You will see me cash in on Spidey soon enough and I will finally have gold in my hands! I am no longer just Frieza. I am Frieza Frost Frelmsly. I am the new Ruler of the Galaxy, and I am that damn good! It's time to play the Game. And once you are done with Jedi or some random punk at Night of Champions, Spidey, it will be Game Over for you. Because I am Triple F......and I am IMMORTAL!!!!

JBL: There you have it, Triple F is heading for the new arena and he's taking the case with him!

Cole: It's disrespectful, but I guess I can't blame Frieza for waiting to see what becomes of the Intercontinental Championship scene after this Sunday to pick his spot.

Lawler: Well, he might think he's The Game right now, but if he and Spidey end up in the same ring together, he might lose that smug grin along with most of his teeth.

JBL: I guess we'll have to see if that is true when Triple F actually decides to cash in.

*"The Game" by Adam Massacre plays once more as Triple F leaves the Gamespot WOTU ring one last time, deciding to wait until the next chapter of the WOTU begins to take on his enemies. Triple F holds up his make-shift sledgehammer and roars before walking away, mouthing to the camera that he'll see Spidey next month

OOC: I don't really care what match I'm in, if any, this Sunday. But I'm not cashing in yet. Now that the new board is up over in the off-topic thread, I'm out of here. Byebye, Glitchspot!

thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thedude200512
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts

Matches:

WOTU Championship Match

TWF Championship Match
??? (C) vs. ???

Spideynerd (C) vs. ???

*More TBA*

WOTU Champion: CpReborn WOTU Title

TWF Champion: ??? TWF Title Sig

Intercontinental Champion: Spideynerd Intercontinental Champion

X-Division Champion: Spideynerd X-Division Title

Universal Tag Team Champions: Cpman and StaticKornSlipX Tag Titles Sig

Mr. WOTU MITB: StaticKornSlipX WOTU Title Mr. MITB

Mr. IC MITB: Frieza WOTU IC Title Mr. MITB.

spideynerd3

Spidey,

Am I getting a match this Sunday? Why hasn't the card been updated yet?

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

Matches:

WOTU Championship Match

TWF Championship Match
??? (C) vs. ???

Spideynerd (C) vs. ???

*More TBA*

WOTU Champion: CpReborn WOTU Title

TWF Champion: ??? TWF Title Sig

Intercontinental Champion: Spideynerd Intercontinental Champion

X-Division Champion: Spideynerd X-Division Title

Universal Tag Team Champions: Cpman and StaticKornSlipX Tag Titles Sig

Mr. WOTU MITB: StaticKornSlipX WOTU Title Mr. MITB

Mr. IC MITB: Frieza WOTU IC Title Mr. MITB.

thedude200512

Spidey,

Am I getting a match this Sunday? Why hasn't the card been updated yet?

Everyone gets a match, and it hasn't been updated because the unions here are ending, so I've been working with people on setting up a new place. The RT was sort of set aside. If you go to the off-topic thread, there is a link to the new forum some where within the last two pages. It's a post by Flamecommando, if that helps you out. 

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
if i get a match good if not no biggy. i sent picks in to u Spidey. and I've made it clear that i want the winner of the "WOTU Championship Match CpReborn (C) vs. TwistofFate" please, lol!