WOTU RT Presents: WWE Money in the Bank RT Build Up Thread (7/14)

• 168 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#51 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*the following takes place on WOTU Smackdown!* Jedi is backstage and he see Josh Mathews. Jedi asks Josh to do an interview for WOTU.com and Josh accepts. Josh: "so now you are aligned with CP and Frieza, what is on your mind Jedi." Jedi: "did you see what happened out there Josh, it was Anarchy and damn it felt good to join a group of guys i can trust. i never though i would jon another Stable after the fallout with Renegades Of Honor but i am back with Legen and i am joining CP, we had our issues in the past and that is why we decided to team up. we knew it was time to take it to Corrective Chaos and take them out once and for all. you know what i find funny Josh, the fact Spidey thinks he can beat me at Money In The Bank. yeah i know i got lucky the past couple of months since i won the Intercontinental Championship. luck has been on my side." Josh: "so what happens if you lose at Money In The Bank, you have no choice but to join Corrective Chaos." Jedi: "everyone has a choice Josh. Spidey wants to make it to where i am crushed, broken and battered. he thinks he can keep taking my Blood every time i speak the truth? next time he tries to get his Minions to attack me, he will be in for a shock. Atheos has my back now. CP, Frieza, and Legen are watching out for Corrective Chaos.and we are watching out for each other.." Josh: "you don't sound too worried about losing at Money In The Bank Jedi." Jedi: "you know what Josh, i hope i beat Spidey in the middle of the ring. Spidey, i hope you are ready for the match of your life, because i am taking you down one way or another." Josh: "thank you for your time Jedi" Jedi: "just remember this Josh, Atheos is here and we are taking the fight to Corrective Chaos and we will tear them apart." Jedi then heads to the Atheos Locker Room as the Camera cuts out.*
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts
Spidey wanted me to pass along this message. "If @Jediknight continues to think he'll have a choice if he loses, the match WILL be called off. He has until Monday when Raw goes off the air to accept the terms I've made for our potential match. Should he refuse to say, 'If I lose, I WILL join Corrective Chaos, and help the cause by taking out Legenkiller at Summerslam', or he says it, but it becomes clear he will do it against his wishes, the match won't happen... Not at MITB, not at Summerslam, not ever. Chaos doesn't play games, and if so called, 'honor', refuses to put his honor on the line, he has no idea what 'honor' truly is. Someone full of honor would put their fears aside, and take the challenge, knowing if they win, they can say honor beat whatever it was they were going up against... They'll also go in knowing that if they lose, they have to honor their word, and do what the stipulation was, even if deep down inside they don't want to. The ball is in your court, Jedi... Do you truly want your dream to come true, or are you just all talk?"AliChino Twitter
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "Spidey, i want the match. no more waiting. the deal is done. we are facing each other at Money In The Bank. all we got to do now is sign the Papers and make it official. so i will see you at RAW."*
Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

*The following takes place at the top of the hour on Friday Night Smackdown before CPman's promo and after Spidey's. We see Spidey in his office pacing back and forth, getting off the phone with what sounds like an important call. Just then, Crulex appears in the doorway with his face pressed against the glass. Spidey looks up and is used to seeing Crulex like that, so he doesn't jump, but he does notice an eerie aura that seems to emanate from the Elemental Demon's body. Spidey opens the door and beckons Crulex in, who slowly lurches forward.*

Spidey: Oh good, you're back. You drink that blood I gave you earlier?

Crulex: It's been taken care of, you could say.

Spidey: Good. Now that we have some alone time, you want to tell me what the hell is going on around here? I am a God, you hear me? I'm the God of Chaos and the General Manager of this brand. It's my job to know what is going on every minute of every show every week. I have the FCC, Network executives and other pencil pushing geeks demanding to know what it was that you did last week. So start talking. Last week you went into business for yourself and I saw you drag Nick to who knows where in a coffin. What is the deal?

Crulex: I will tell you as I told Nick. I no longer fight for myself. The day has come for me to save those who have become wayward to the true meaning of power. To chaos. I will cleanse those who stand for all the evil in the world of their mistakes and they shall be reborn into this world as I have. See the world as I do. I will spawn a new generation of warriors, without mercy, without fear. The darkness demands that the sun falls and the moon rises. Spidey, last week, you witness the rise of a new full moon. All that is left is to wait for the dark light to touch the hollowed souls of the chosen.

Spidey: What the hell are you talking about? Look, just tell me two things, okay? Where is Nick, and what exactly is it that you want from me. You told me that you wanted a match, but you cut me off before you finished.

Crulex: It's simple Spidey. Nick will return very soon, and when he does, all will be clear. But for now, I ask that you make a match between me and Nick for Money in the Bank. And I want the winner of that match to take the last slot in the WOTU Money in the Bank Ladder Match. If I win, then I will take my message to the world in one fell swoop and save us all through the burial of light. But if Nick shall win, then what I say is true, and I will succeed by proxy. I also ask for the next segment of airtime to make a little announcement that will explain everything to you, the cronies who sit behind desks, and the fans.

Spidey: That's it? Alright, fine, whatever, you've got it. You have the next segment and the match, you vs. Nick at Money in the Bank, winner gets the last slot in the actual WOTU Ladder match. Now, get out of here so that you can do your "explaining" out there.

*Crulex lets out a gutteral laugh and makes his way out to the arena. A gong sounds off as the lights go out, and moments later the lights are light up in a purple blue hue as a haunting organ plays the opening notes of "The Man in Black ~ De Tempore (Hollow Soul)" plays. Crulex walks slowly to the ring as the fans stay about as silent as a room with thousands of people could possibly be. Some of the fans in the front row shrink down in their seats, while others look at the roof, hoping not to see any chains. Crulex slides into the ring and takes moment to look out at the crowd. Raising his arms up to the air, he brings them down to light up the corner posts with green flames. Laughing to himself, Crulex takes a mic into his grasp, gripped in the fist of his fingerless fighting gloves. Crulex sneers in an Undertaker-like way before his face goes into a neutral tone and he bellows out to the audience.*

Crulex: Corrective Chaos.........two relatively short words. Corrective. Chaos. And lately Chaos has gotten a lot of spotlight around here, particularly in my group. However, it has been some time since any "corrections" have been made. Oh yes, at Payback, many wrongs were righted. But for one man, I saw a chance to right a severe wrong. A chance to save. A chance to cleanse. Last week, I brought the power of the purity of evil with me, and I also brought chains. Chains personify being locked into place where you can't move. Can't escape. Where you are bond to your fate and those chains are often used, like a rope, to lead you down a path of your own ruination.

*Crulex walks a short, slow, methodical circle in the ring, pointing out to the crowd. The audience is starting to get louder, more restless as the uncomfortable sermon continues.*

Crulex: All of you in this audience are chained in one way or another. Chained to jobs you hate. Chained to people you despise. Chained to a life you never wanted. A man in this company once set out to break the chains of addiction and need in the world of wrestling, and he only failed to save those he looked after because he lost sight of his own message, trying to use the very same people he protected for his own purpose. I have no such need, as I have succeeded at all I ever wanted to own my own. So with no risk of losing my own message, I look to so many of you in the audience, and to some of the men in the back. I see the chains around you. And so the most glorious gift I can, and have decided to, offer a select few is the opportunity to break those chains. GoldenAgeNick has always been a proud man, but demons follow him everywhere he went. Last week, I saw a man who was in need of saving. In need of cleansing. And like it or not, he was going to get it.

*Crulex takes a seat on the top turnbuckle of the corner, and pulls a card out of the front pocket of his cloaked trench coat and holds it up. He ignores the chants of "Where Is Nick? Where Is Nick?" that has started up.*

Crulex: This card is white. Pure. But just because you are pure does not make you right. It doesn't make you powerful. In most cases it only makes you naive. But to take this card and write down the secret of the universe, and you may have made it dirty, but you have also given it the answers it needed. That is what it means to be cleansed. That is what it means to be reborn. And this week, a man has be reborn. Spawned from my own teachings and ready to carry out the message of darkness. To preach the purity of evil. Undertaker sired me. Now it is my turn. You all want Nick back? Gladly. I give to you all, the reborn GoldenAgeNick!

*Crulex holds out his arm towards the stage, his body's aura getting darker in shade but brighter in color until he's covered in the purple glow just like last week. The building sounds and feels like it's starting to shake and the audience starts to panic again. His eyes seems to fade between green and red as he yells out with a growl.*

Crulex: Umida potestate litora ignibus inferni. Referto fictile fulmen e caelo ad tumulos, ego levo vos. Creavit de manu mea, et ego vobis dicam eget nunc. Tempus est, veni!

*Just at that moment, everything goes silent and the arena stops shaking. And that's when the music hits.........*

Crulex1369

*A man in a very dark cloak appears with his head down.  His hood is up so his faced is shadowed.  Finally it lifts up to see Nick with a shaved head and a bit of a beard.  He stares down Crulex for a while but then proceeds to get on his knees and bows.*

Cole:  Wha-...What the hell?!

Lawler:  He's transformed Nick to one of his minions!

*Nick walks down into the ring and grabs a mic.  He looks at Crulex and Crulex points down.  Nick gets on one knee and kisses Crulex's hand before Crulex lashes it away in disgust.  Nick begins to speak.*

Nick:  I'm sorry to upset you all.  I'm sorry for my actions.  My life has been changed for the better.  Last Monday I was consumed by a world of negative thoughts and hate.  I didn't love anybody and nobody loved me.  My only solace were a group just as heartless as me, the tWo.  Well no more will I associate my body with those harlets.  My lord and saviour Crulex...

Cole: Lord?!

Nick:...Has made me a new man ready to purify it and accept Chaos into my heart.  Ever since I was a kid I knew that chaos raged within me but I sheltered those thoughts foolishly thinking I could overcome it.  Chaos is in all of us, and I've decided to take away the facade to let my body be at inner peace.

Crulex:  Very well said, protege.  The WOTU universe will no longer have to worry about the tyranny of the tWo.  With Twist leaving, Speeps siding with Orton, and Legend barely around to control anything the tWo is officially dead.  I put the final nail in that coffin when I put this man in one!  The coffin was to symbolize the death of Goldenagenick the man and to let Corrective Chaos turn him into an elemental demon like myself!

Nick:  If I may, sir.  

Crulex:  Continue...

Nick:  Thank you, sir.  I want you all to see my transformation.  Crulex started the crossover on Monday but I've been working all week to purify myself!  I've quit my stable, cut ties to my family and friends, and have sold all my physical possessions to let my body begin with a clean slate.

Lawler:  He's brainwashed!  Crulex has ruined this young mans life!

Cole:  You got to wonder if he's sincere or if he's just trying to sneak an easy spot into the Money in the Bank

Lawler:  This is a human beings LIFE, Cole.  There's other ways to accomplish your goals.  This is sick.

Nick:  Tonight, I request of my messiah to put the spell of Chaos into me.  Inject with the blood of all members to become ingrained into your society.

*Crulex's slaps Nick and the crowd collectively gasps.  Instead of fighting back Nick crawls into a bawl and kisses Crulex's feet.*

Crulex:  Good.  Now up on you feet.  

*Crulex whips out his retractable bat and the lights go out.  When they're back on Nick is sitting in a royal chair and there's a bodium with a black veil holding something on top.  Crulex begins...*

Crulex:  LITORA!  MULTUM!  ILLE!  ET TERRIS!  IACTATUS!  ET ALTO!  VI SUPERUM!

*The ground is shaking and the chains begins to fall.  Once again the crowd is outburst into complete desparation.  People are clawing at the exits.*

Crulex:  YOU ALL WILL WITNESS, YOU MUST SEE THIS TO ACCEPT WHAT CHAOS DOES TO YOU.

*A purple sludge carries over all the exits, trapping all the audience members in the arena.  You can audibly hear many women and children crying, begging for their lives.*

Crulex:  Now...Nick.  I have a gift for you.  It is a token of Corrective Chaos's respect towards you.  Your very own mask!  

NickMask

Crulex:  May this mask give you eternal Chaos in your heart.  Vi superum.  Et Alto.  Ille.  Vesuchi.  Chareta....

*The arena stops shaking and there is complete silence.  Crulex looks at his bat, then looks at Nick who is still on his knees praying.  Crulex's gets a look of disgust and goes toward Nick.*

Crulex:  GET THE HELL UP!

*Crulex grips up Nick and puts him against the ropes.  Crulex weilds the bat and threatens to swing.*

Crulex:  The transformation is not complete.  You are not ready.

Nick:  But my lord, I swear I believe-

Crulex:-DO NOT talk back to me.  You are not ready.  You still need to prove your loyalty.  And I know just the way to do it.

*Crulex drops the bat in the middle of the ring.  There is a long staredown between Crulex and Nick.  Finally Crulex speaks.*

Crulex:  Monday Night RAW.  TWF_Legend.  Find him.  Hurt him.  Abuse him.  Expose to the world who he is and take off that mask.  Teach him what happens when he messes with the leader of Corrective Chaos.  BETRAY YOUR FRIEND TO PROVE YOUR WORTH.

*Nick gets a look of utter terror on his face.  He crawls over to the bat and grabs it.  He looks up at Crulex and finally gets up on his knee.  He bows to Crulex and with tears in his eyes he walks out of the arena.  The camera fades to commercial as Crulex is laughing manically in the ring.*

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

Wotu.com Exclusive

*A video plays on to the screen. A narrator starts to speak*

Narrator: The following is a work of fiction, so please do not try this at ho-

*The video cuts out and goes to write noise. This goes on for about 10 seconds before a distorted voice begins to speak.*

Voice: This isn't a work of fiction. This is 100% real. Heed this warning!! The following is extremely graphic so turn away to a different channel like you would when you are watching a TWF_Legend promo. Yet stay sheeple, the following will blow your mind!!!

*The white noise goes away and Static appears center frame. He's standing their shirtless with a pair of blue jeans on. The camera zooms out and you can see a row of dilapidated buildings in the background. Clearly, Static is in the slums. The camera zooms back in on Static as he slides his custom blood-red Guy Fawkes mask over his face.*

Static: Where in the world is Static? That's probably what you are asking yourselves. Well, I'm still in the land of the free and the brave...but Gamer wouldn't even dare brave this part of his hometown. Welcome to Chicago!!!!!

*The crowd behind camera starts to scream and yell 

Crowd: Awww!!! Wooo!!! Chi-town!!! 

*The camera turns around and huge mob of various Chicago gangs are popping their guns off in the air. Static riles them up some more.*

Static: DO NOT HARBOR YOUR INNER CHAOS!!!

*They continue shooting in the air, finally unloading their clips. Static starts to preach the doctrine.*

Static: My people, the system is set up to keep you down. You have elderly who are suffering and children who are starving BECAUSE THE CURRENT SYSTEM IS FLAWED. THIS SYSTEM FORCES ORDER AMONG THOSE WHO ARE MOST FEEBLE. The community you live in is weak because there is no other choice....however, those of you in front of me today have started down on a path....a path towards Chaos.

Crowd: CHAOS!!!!! WE LOVE IT!!! YEAH!!!

*Motions to the crowd to quite back down...so he can finish his sermon.*

Static: Right now, you are still undisciplined!! Chaos does not require death. Chaos preaches controlled violence. Violence with a purpose. So, go out, show the world what you have embraced, CHAOS!!!!! THAT IS YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR A BETTER LIFE. NOW FIND ME THESE TWO PEOPLE

*Static's throws out a handful of head shot photos of a man and a woman. The camera zooms on catches two photos as they hit the ground. They are pictures of Gamer's parents.*

Static: NOW GO FIND THEM, GANGS OF CHICAGO!!!

*The army of gang members start their assault with Chicago evening as their backdrop. Some of them start jacking cars, hot-wiring cars, running chaotically away from the meeting point. Static rips off his mask and stares intently into the camera. He cuts his forward and spells the word 'Chaos' in his own blood.*

Static: Plant the seed and insurrection soon follows. *Static growls menacingly* chaos...breathe it in...let it feed your mind.

*Static slides the mask back over his face, turns, and walks away torward a street that surronds the small square where the group met. The scene around him has quieted down a bit but you can still here the anarchy as spreads out in the distance. Suddenly, a police car pulls up and Static kicks in the glass on the driver's side, he rips the cop out of his vehicle. His partner jumps out of the vehicle but as he does, Static throws the driver across the roof of the vehicle. The driver crashes into his partner and both men tumble to the ground. The pair of cops are knocked out. Static yanks the camera away from the camera man and slings it into the vehicle. Static hops into the car and speeds off. He yanks out the film and the video ends.*

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

Welp it seem that I'm going to have to just take you out too Flame, it seems to me we've gotten a full IC MITB Match-Up, and before I Forget I Don't Trust or like or care if of you guys fighting team up on me, I'm still coming out on top, and if any ya do care then tell me now, so I can beat the living daylightings outta ya.:(  #MITBICWINNERRIGHTHEREBABY 

IAmThePlayer Twitter

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 StaticKornSlipX

USA Today Article

Chicago officials say two individuals were kidnapped after rioting broke out in the city. A mob of individuals broke into their home and forcibly removed the two individuals away from their beds as they were sleeping.

A spokesperson from the Chicago Police Department, Lily Rogers, confirmed the kidnapping and mentioned that this is the only kidnapping reported so far during the rioting. She also added that the majority of crimes being reported are grand theft auto and assault related incidents.

"People of Chicago, please get indoors, lock your doors and keep safe." said Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel. He later added, "We are trying to get to the bottom of these riots. We are conducting an ongoing search in attempt to find the provocateur."

The provocateur he is speaking of is widely believed to be StaticKornSlipX out of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Yesterday evening, Mr. Static posted a video on Wotu.com and the riots broke out shortly thereafter. Authorities have ramped up their search and hope to have Static in custody later today. 

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts

*Smackdown returns from commerical with Randyspeeps standing in the ring. Randyspeeps has on his traditional black suit and tie, glasses, and the TWF Championship hanging over his shoulder. He has a tWo t-shirt in hand*

Randyspeeps: Ladies and Gentlemen, what I am about to do right here is extremely hard and I would appreciate it if you all cooperated with me.

*Crowd boo's louder* 

JBL: If he goes through with this, the tWo is done.

King: If he goes through with this, it will be the greatest night in WOTU history.

Cole: If he goes through with this, it will be vintage Speeps.

Randyspeeps: As most of you have seen, my idol, Randy Orton, has returned to advise me on becoming the most dominant superstar in the WOTU. Orton has seen me successfully dominate the TWF, and he has a lot of stake in seeing me repeat my past successes here. Orton sees me as his protege, and I see myself in the same light.

King: Get on it with it already. It's turning into a love fest.

Randyspeeps: With that said, Randy Orton has made it obvious that he expects me to return my true form.  In doing so, I Randyspeeps, must follow his orders. For those of you who know me, I take orders from no one. At the same time, if there is one person in the world that I trust, and believe is working in my best interest, it's Randy Orton. But I have to admit, that Randyspeeps never did care about the TWF. Like Randy Orton said, I cared about two things myself and Ortonism. But somewhere along the way, I got caught up in the TWF pride movement. I joined a group of guys fighting for something that they lost, but something that I've tried to kill many many time. I had lost my purpose for fighting. I thought I was done. I thought I was going to retire after Wrestlemania 29, but along came a reason for me to put the boots back on, and I jumped at it. But like Randy said I lost my way, and I am here to announce to the world, that my idol, Randy Orton is right about everything.

JBL: I can't believe this. We are going to see the destruction of the tWo right here tonight!

King: First Nick, will Speeps follow suit.

Cole: He has to, or he's done. Randyspeeps will cut him off at the knees.

Randyspeeps: So to all the TWF fans, and the WOTU moron's. It is with deep regret, that I...Randyspeeps, leave the tWo effective immediately.

*Randyspeeps takes the t-shirt, and places it in a trash can and lights it on fire.*

Cole: WOAH!

JBL: The tWo has gone to hell. The WOTU is going to hell. Everyone has lost their damn minds.

King: Finally! There's only one man standing in the tWo! The tWo has crumbled from within. This is history in the making.

Randyspeeps: I just want to say that, I know this couldn't come at a worse time. I mean Nick has gone crazy thanks to Crulex, Twist jumped ship, and with me leaving, this leaves TWF_Legend to stand on one leg.

*You sold out chants begin to errupt*

Randyspeeps: I did. I did sell out, and I will sell out a million times over if it means putting more money in my pocket and keeping the loyalty, trust, and respect of my idol, and kicking ass the only way I know how. I'm a star. And you all are just viewers that help my bank account grow.

JBL: He has a point.

Randyspeeps: TWF_Legend, I'm sorry man, but I can no longer have anything to do with you, or anything resembling the tWo. I Randyspeeps, am officially embarking on a journey, to re-emerge as the person that I once was. The person that you all knew me as. And I have one man to thank. Randy Orton!

*Fans boo!* 

*Randy Orton appears on the titantron.*

Randy Orton: Speeps...i'm proud of you. You've done exactly what you needed. But more importantly, day by day, you're becoming more of the man that I saw in the TWF. Congratulations.

*The titantron cuts off. Out of nowhere, FrenchDynasty enters the ring. He has a steel chair in hand.*

JBL: Don't turn around Speeps.

*Randyspeeps turns around and his laid out by a thundering steel chair shot to the head. The WOTU universe goes nuts and FrenchDynasty feeds off the crowd. Dynasty then holds up the TWF Championship.*

Cole: This is not the way Speeps had hoped to kick off his recovery efforts. 

FrenchDynasty: While you continue to worry about who you are, and embark on this journey to dig deep into your blackend soul to find some form of man, I'm going to be walking out of Money in the Bank with gold around my waist. But it's not just any gold, it's your gold! Randyspeeps, if you continue to take your eyese of me, and follow in the footsteps of your little boyfriend, you're not only going to lose your purpose of why you're here, you're going to lose everything! And I mean everything!

*FrenchDynasty places the title back on Speeps midsection as Smackdown goes off the air.* 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jediknight52501
OOC: great Promos everyone. Spidey can't wait to see what you do next.
TWF_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TWF_Legend
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts
Spidey, I'm waiting.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 spideynerd3

Spidey, I'm waiting.TWF_Legend

Well, I did say you were suppose to meet me on Smackdown, and you didn't do any Smackdown promo to set things up. :P (In all honesty though, after the one promo I put up for Friday, I got distracted... Then I was busy all day yesterday, and today I worked at the worst possible time, so most of my day went by then. I'll try to have something up tomorrow though, trust me). 

thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 thedude200512
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts
Sry everyone that I have not been posting much lately, I am preparing to leave of a vacation and I was recently promoted at my job so I have been working mad hours. With that said I am ready and willing to fight anyone at MITB or I am hereby entering myself into one of the MITB Ladder matches
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 spideynerd3

Sry everyone that I have not been posting much lately, I am preparing to leave of a vacation and I was recently promoted at my job so I have been working mad hours. With that said I am ready and willing to fight anyone at MITB or I am hereby entering myself into one of the MITB Ladder matchesthedude200512

You already have a match... With Big_Evil. The winner enters the IC MITB Ladder match. 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 jediknight52501

[QUOTE="thedude200512"]Sry everyone that I have not been posting much lately, I am preparing to leave of a vacation and I was recently promoted at my job so I have been working mad hours. With that said I am ready and willing to fight anyone at MITB or I am hereby entering myself into one of the MITB Ladder matchesspideynerd3

You already have a match... With Big_Evil. The winner enters the IC MITB Ladder match. 

OOC: i see i am in two matches, have not done that since Wrestlemania.
thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 thedude200512

[QUOTE="thedude200512"]Sry everyone that I have not been posting much lately, I am preparing to leave of a vacation and I was recently promoted at my job so I have been working mad hours. With that said I am ready and willing to fight anyone at MITB or I am hereby entering myself into one of the MITB Ladder matchesspideynerd3

Since when?

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 jediknight52501
due to death in the family and a friend heading to prison, i am not sure if i will do a Promo or not, so Spidey, you can have some fun tonight.
thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 thedude200512

due to death in the family and a friend heading to prison, i am not sure if i will do a Promo or not, so Spidey, you can have some fun tonight.jediknight52501

Sorry for your lose

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 jediknight52501

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]due to death in the family and a friend heading to prison, i am not sure if i will do a Promo or not, so Spidey, you can have some fun tonight.thedude200512

Sorry for your lose

OOC: the weather here is also messing with us here in Iowa.
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Randyspeeps

*Monday Night Raw comes on the air. Instead of the opening video package, Randyspeeps theme song and video is played:

This message has been paid for by: Randyspeeps

Randyspeeps: Good evening members of the WOTU Galaxy, I Randyspeeps would like to say screw you. Screw each and everyone of you. For weeks I've ran around the roundtable with my former pupil and a Legend. A Legend that no one knows who he is. In the process, I've faced an unworthy individual for my TWF Championship and will do so again at Money in the Bank. Unluckily for all of you, something happened last week. Something reminded me of who I really am. I had an epiphany.

*Speeps sips water as the camera guy adjusts*

Randyspeeps: My epiphany reconfirmed what I've always known, and what everyone in this arena knows. I am a star. In fact I am the only star. And I have only one person to thank for my latest epiphany: Randy Orton!

*Orton appears on screen and shakes Speeps hand*

Randyspeeps: But something far worse happened last week. I was brutally attacked by the one they call FrenchDynasty. Roll the footage.

*Footage rolls of FrenchDynasty attacking Randyspeeps from behind as Smackdown goes off the air.*

Randyspeeps: Frenchy claims that I've taken my eye of the ball. He believes that I am unfocused. But he's wrong. I've never seen more clearly. Frenchy, what you did last week was a sin. And you know what happens when you commit multiple sins? YOU GO TO HELL. 

*Speeps gets a sick grin on his face.*

Randyspeeps: And that's exactly where I expect you to end up when our match ends at Money in the Bank. And I'm not going to lie, I don't know much about you. What I do know is you were a superstar with potential, that I believed could have become a huge superstar with my teaching. So in order to find out more about this guy they call the French Sensation, I had to have some of my private researchers do some work. And their findings are a little troubling. Take a look:

Randyspeeps: That is FrenchDynasty's career in a nutshell. He's a loser, that stumbled across luck. He was lucky when he won the WOTU Tag Team Championship. He was lucky when he won the WOTU Championship, and you know what? all of you should have a problem with this. My challenger for the TWF Championship is an averageJoe at best, instead of a world class athlete and mega star, like myself. Now he gets to headline Money in the Bank with yours truly. I would love to say that he poses a threat to me, but that's not the case. He doesn't belong in the same ring as me. My career can be summed up with one simple motion:

Randyspeeps: Folks that's a round of applause for yours truly. All of you should follow the video, and give me a round of applause. Stand up and cheer the only star this company has seen in a long long time!

*Randyspeeps motions the fans to get up and cheer. Randyspeeps looks at Orton expecting him to cheer but he doesnt. This disappoints Randyspeeps*

Randyspeeps: I am a GOD in this roundtable. And with Randy Orton by my side, there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Not even a Frenchman!

*The video goes black, but audio can still be heard.*

Randyspeeps: How was that?

Randy Orton: Nice. Very nice.

*A phone rings*

Randy Orton: I gotta take this. Wait for me out there, it'll only take a minute.

*The door slams and Orton phone stops ringing*

Randy Orton: If it isn't my favorite Benifactor. Whats up?

*Theres a pause.*

Randy Orton: Everything is going according to plan. The tWo...check, title match...check, and all that's left is for us to finish him. He'll never see it coming. And I expect you will deliver on your end?

*Pause*

Randy Orton: Trust me. This plan is solid. The demise of the tWo happened right? All that's left is the demise of Randyspeeps, and there's no one better than me to get this done.

*We hear the door slam, and the Monday Night Raw video package and theme begins to play.*

goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 goldenagenick24

*Just as the video package is finished for Speeps and RAW kicks off Nick's new music hits.*

Cole:  Back to back tWo promo's?  Give me a break!

Lawler:  tWo?  I don't think you realize that there IS no tWo.  

*Nick gets into the ring with his new attire and cloak.  He stares at the ground for a while until he finally musters up some words.*

Nick:  My saviour, Crulex has asked me to do something to prove my loyalty.  Then and only then will I be able to see my dream come true of becoming an official member of Corrective Chaos!  But this is only the final test.  I thought I'd show you the previous step I had to take before I could even be here tonight...

*A video package pops up.  It opens with Crulex walking down a dark alley way.  He finally turns around and looks directly at something.*

Crulex:  You ready?

*The camera zooms out and shows Nick.  He is obviously a little shaken.*

Nick:  I don't know about this...not to offend you lord but why have you brought me here?  There is nothing here.

Crulex:  Oh, yes there is.

*Crulex pulls out his retractable bat.*

Crulex:  Take off your shirt.

Nick: Wh-...what?

Crulex:  Your shirt.  Take it off.

Nick:  Yes my lord.

*Nick takes off his short, still bewildered by the request.  Crulex grabs Nick by the hair and hits him off the siding of the house.*

Crulex:  On.  Your.  Knees.

*Nick slowly goes down to his knees.  Crulex points towards his boots and Nick kisses them.  Finally Crulex goes behind Nick.*

Crulex:  10 swings.  You have to stay awake for these 10 swings.  You have to suffer for your sins before Chaos can truly be accepted into your heart.  Trust me, I would not undermine you.

Nick:...Yes.  I trust you.

*Crulex immediately whacks Nick in the center of the back with the retractable bat as there's a smack of flesh hitting metal followed shortly by a scream.  Crulex hits him once more in the same spot and Nick falls over to all fours.  Crulex doesn't stop there and continues to hit him seven more times, yelling each deadly sin with each swing.  Finally Nick can barely breathe and has lost all sense of where he is.  Crulex walks toward his head.*

Crulex:  With this final blow I will knock the filth out of you.  The filth of the TWF.  The filth of the tWo.  The filth of Ortonism.  The filth of all your family and friends.  I'll save you, Nick.

*Crulex violently heaves the bat off his shoulder like a lumberjack square in the back of Nick's head.  Nick crumbles without so much as a whimper.  He lays there motionless as Crulex throws some kind of weird dust and whispers some ritual.  The video ends.*

Cole:....My....my God.

JBL:  This is too far.  This man's life is gone.

Nick:  As you can see my messiah cleansed me the only way he knew how.  His physicality gave me powers I'd never thought I could possibly have.  He is the shining example of what...

*Crulex comes out to heavy boos.  He looks very unpleased and quickly makes his way to the ring.*

Nick:  Master!

Crulex:  Save it Nick.  Where is Legend?!

Nick:  I..what?  I'm not sure.

Crulex:  You're not sure?  So you want Chaos in your heart.  You can pander to these people all you want but they won't get you in Corrective Chaos.  Now let's go.

*Crulex drags Nick out of the ring and towards the back.  Crulex and Nick finally arrive at a door marked "TWF_Legend's Locker Room".  They look at each other for a while but finally Crulex pulls out the bat.  He gives it to Nick and kicks open the door.  Nick runs in and all you can hear is screaming, furniture tumbling around, and very loud thuds off of which sound like flesh.  Crulex stands in the door way looking out with a smirk.  There are a couple moments of silence until Nick walks out.  There is blood on the bat and his face.  Nick looks into the bat and starts to tear up.  Crulex consoles him.

Crulex:  Don't worry, my son.  Your sacrifices will be forgiven in the larger scheme of things.  You are worthy of being save and Corrective Chaos can trust you.  I trust you.  

*Static walks out with the golden Guy Fawkes mask that they introduced on Smackdown.  Both of them hand it to Nick and he puts it on.  Nick starts to scream as it becomes permanently stuck to his face.  He scratches and claws but cannot get it off.   Nick begins to glow blue and levitate.  Finally there is one last burst of light and Nick falls to the floor, motionless.*

Crulex:  The transformation is complete, he is one of us now.  Let us give him time to heal.

*The screen fades to black, cut to commercial.* 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "alright Spidey, you made the match and i am all in. if i lose i will join Corrective Chaos and i will face Legen at Summerslam, but if i win, i will be the Undisputed Intercontinental Champion. so why not get the Papers ready, have your Lawyers and my Lawyers look at them and lets get this signed. i would come out to the ring but i had some Family Issues come up and i am not at RAW tonight, so why don't we make this Official next week on RAW, how does that sound?"*
FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

(Later on Monday Night RAW

(Randy Orton walks through the hallway carrying his cellphone and distracted

Randy: I already mentioned everything I wanted to say tonight. The rest is up to you

(Suddenly in the locker room of one Randyspeeps. A knock is heard on the door

Randyspeeps still on the phone with Orton (Don't worry. I promise I'll do things exactly like you said! Hang on a second there's someone knocking on the door

Randyspeeps (Listen the sign on the door says leave the food, the money is under the box next to the door. how hard is it for your stupid delivery drivers to get that through your thick skulls!?

(This delivery driver. However is a female.... who wears a hat which obscures her facial features.  She lifts that hat up so her face can be seen. And it is Superpinkgirl00!

(Randyspeeps clearly having never met Pink before shrugs her off. And eyes her

Randyspeeps (Do they know you deliver to me wearing such a revealing shirt? Because delivery woman or not... how'd you like to step inside for a minute? I'm a little low on change tonight so maybe we can figure out another way to pay off the bill...

Superpinkgirl00 ( I know exactly what you mean.. I'm working now but later...well all work and no play makes Jane a dull girl. Now doesnt it? (Pink gives a flirty wink)

( Randy glancing back at his picture of Stephanie on the table. Shakes his head out of hesitation a bit but can't seem to resist Pink)

(Randy motions for her to follow him. and she teasingly smiles back and points in back of him before....

(I'm shown to be standing right in back of him  and wink at him before leveling him with an RKO of all moves!

rko_03.gif

(And then shove the table over on top of him!  Leaving him stunned and unconscious. And then bust the bottle of wine he ordered over his head. Leaving drink everywhere and Randyspeeps busted open a bit!

Me and superpinkgirl00 hug, while standing over. exchanging smiling and silent glances with one another. 

Me (Randy... Randy...Randy... how wrong you are. Luck has nothing to do with it. But isn't it ironic how you talked about it earlier on and well look at you now sunshine. while you're down there in a pool of booze and your own blood which im sure you've been in many times before. tonight you probably wont remember anything so i'll make things simple. Since i'm on my crusade to bring stupidity to an end here in the WOTU you stumbled onto my path and like a deer caught in the headlights before a truck barrelling down a hill. you are screwed. so take your ridiculous "Wedding photos"

(I toss the picture of Randy and Stephanie together down at him. shattering the frame and leaving the picture in a pile of broken glass

Me (and your photo shopped t shirts

(which promptly leads to a TWO shirt getting tossed at randy

me ( and your stupid copies of "The Greatest Randy Orton Moments" Dvds and piss them away, because YOUR luck is only going to get worse from here!

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 StaticKornSlipX

Wotu.com Exclusive

*Static and Crulex are sitting across from each other in the Corrective Chaos locker room while Nick is lying on an examination table in a back corner away from the two. Nick's face is veiled by ice packs wrapped around his face; the result of his mask fusing with his face earlier on Raw. Static is staring intently at one of the tag team title belts with the t.W.o. paint starting to peel off the belt.*

Static: Crulex, you and Spidey told me these guys were a threat. And I scoffed at the notion....I cast the first stone when I blew up their old home. I was asking for a fight, I wanted to see if one of them was willing to step up to this lion....but none of them did. And after the group's first PPV, they were already satisfied with their position in the company.

*Static holds up the other tag title, and looks at that as well. Crulex starts packing away his ring gear.*

Crulex: In hindsight, I was completely wrong about the group. The guys clashed....and I wasn't willing to see it. I thought Speeps, Nick, and Twist could see eye to eye. And for awhile there, they did. Hell, things sure did unravel quickly for those guys. And we have you to thank for that. You delievered the t.W.o a resounding shot...a shot they couldn't recover from.

*Static tosses the belts to the side and glances over at Nick in the corner.*

Static: I just don't know really...my victory over them feels hollow. And seeing him wearing one of our masks...it doesn't completely sit well with me. Maybe I'm still upset over TLR being ousted. I feel I failed him.

*Static picks up his blood-red Guy Fawkes mask from his locker. He stares down at it, pondering whether he could have done anything to save The_Last_Ride's unfortunate end. As he does this, Crulex walks over with his bat, Sacrifce, and leans it up against Static's locker.*

Crulex: The_Last_Ride knew the sacrifice he was making. As members of Corrective Chaos, we are committed to it. The anarchy, the bedlam, and the turmoil...we thrive in this state of chaos. Chaos has freed us and it continues to enlighten us. Sadly, TLR's commitment waned somewhere along the way. You and I weren't able to spot it. Spidey and Ali did...and what happened last Friday must be forgotten. You have to move on. The same way I had to move on when Hockeydude got canned - something to grab and hold your attention.

*Static stares at Sacrifice while Crulex moves over to Nick and checks on him.*

Static: I do have so-

*Static's cellphone rings and he answers it.*

Static: Hello, this is Static. *Static pauses* So they've been moved to a secure location? *Static pauses* Uh huh *He pauses once more* I'll be there.

*Static hangs up his cellphone and places it in his pocket. Static packs away his title belts and the rest of his gear. He then picks up his luggage and heads for the door.*

Static: Crulex, don't do anything too crazy while I'm gone.

Crulex: The same can be said to you.

*Static and Crulex look each other's way and both are sporting sly grins. Static leaves the room and Crulex continues to check over Nick's wounds as the video ends* 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts
OOC: Incredible promos so far guys. This is easily going to be one of the best built up PPV's of the year at this rate. :)
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Randyspeeps
OOC: Incredible promos so far guys. This is easily going to be one of the best built up PPV's of the year at this rate. :)Crulex1369
OOC: I've been meaning to tell you this for a very long time, but your theme song is awesome.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#76 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts
OOC: sry for lack of promos will try to post soon
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 StaticKornSlipX
OOC: sry for lack of promos will try to post soongamerguy456
OOC: you get my message?
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#78 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

[QUOTE="gamerguy456"]OOC: sry for lack of promos will try to post soonStaticKornSlipX

yeah go ahead

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 StaticKornSlipX

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="gamerguy456"]OOC: sry for lack of promos will try to post soongamerguy456

yeah go ahead

OOC: you'll look good in this.
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 StaticKornSlipX

Main Event Promo

*Main Event returns from commercial and Josh, the television announcer, begins to speak*

Matthews: Welcome back to Main Event, everyone. I'm sure many of you haven't caught the video of the conversation between Static and Crulex which happened after last night's Raw. If you haven't yet, go check it out on Wotu.com or on our Youtube channel. Well, tonight we have new video from Static's latest adventure. Let's check it out.

*The setting is a local South Carolina beach, just outside of Charleston where Monday's Raw was held. It has to be an hour or two after midnight, the bright moon is glistening off the vast ocean in the background. The camera pans from left to right, a lighthouse comes into the foreground, illuminated by the bright moon. It looks like this:

Morris Island Light

The high tide is crashing into it and makes a trek by foot to the lighthouse impossible. The camera further zooms in on the lamp and bright blood red lamp bursts on, and it starts to rotate around counter-clockwise. This signals to Static, who drives up onto to the beach in a Jeep convertible, he climbs out of it and walks down to the beach edge. He walks into the water and hold his arms up in the air. Static yells up at the moon*

Static: Luna, Selene, Diana...I smite you three. The moon is not under your dominion...the tides are not your thrall.

*A boat comes into frame and Static climbs up into it. The camera feed switches to a camera in the boat, where there is someone wearing a Guy Fawkes mask driving the boat. The boat speeds toward the lighthouse. They pull up to the lighthouse, and individual pops out of door at the base; to toss a rope. The boat is pulled in and tied down next to the lighthouse. The group piles out of the boat and follow the individual, who is also wearing a Guy Fawkes, up the spiral staircase. They reach the summit and exit out to the top of the lighthouse. With the lantern turning above them and the red light shooting, the top of the lighthouse has a eeire dark aura about it. The group works it's way around to the other side of the lamp, and find two people whose faces are covered with black bags with zip ties around their necks.*

Static: Good, they are finally here. Gamer, my message is going to be short and sweet. You will withdraw from both of your matches at Money in the Bank. Or else.

*Static pulls out a pocket knife from his pocket and cuts the zip ties off his hostages necks and removes the bags. Static's jaw drops*

Static: Mom? Dad? What's going on here?!?! 

*Static's parents are quivering as Static backs away from his parents, his face shifts to the two people in the Guy Fawkes masks. One of the two people wearing the masks, slides the mask over their head. It's Kelly Kelly!!*

K2: Static, I keep on telling you time and again that I'm not crazy. Really, I'm not. *Kelly Kelly thinks Static looks at her the wrong way.* I'M NOT CRAZY YOU HEAR!!!

*The other person in a Guy Fawkes mask tries to calm Kelly Kelly down.*

K2: GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME, GAMER. YOU NEED TO SHUT UP!!!

Gamer: I wasn't talkin-

K2: SHUT IT, NOW. *Kelly Kelly regains her composure.* I'm sorry, Gamer. You can talk to Static now.

*Gamer slides off the Guy Fawkes mask and begins to talk to Static.*

Gamer: Static, you've always been jealous of me. The moment you assaulted me in my locker room many months ago, I knew you were envious of me, envious of my talents. And this jealousy of me and your bitterness towards me after I prevented you from joining Renegades of Honor, that drove you to steal the Wotu title from me, to send me into early retirement!!! And while I was away from the ring, I realized you were a product of Spidey's resentment toward me. The guy will continue punishing me for what happened in our buildup for TLC and that's why he sent you and Crulex out to attack me, to ultimately embarrass me. Well Static, tonight it's time for a little retribution. YOU TOOK MY TITLE, YOU EMBARRASSED ME RIGHT AFTER MANIA, AND YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP MY PARENTS. WHO'S THE WISE GUY NOW, STATIC?!?! YOU ARE!!!

*Gamer uses Static's own move on him, Sweet Chaotic Music, connects with it dead on his chin. Static goes flying over the railing and plummets 160 ft and crashes into the waves below. Gamer and Kelly Kelly throw the Fawkes masks over the railing, as they float in the air and ultimately landing reside Static's body floating at the surface. The camera zooms in on Static's face; his eyes are glazed over, expressionless; blood is trickling from his mouth. Static's body starts to wash out to sea; as he moves further away from the lighthouse, the light red rotating light crosses over his body, a somewhat somber scene. The camera refocuses on Kelly and Gamer, both staring out at Static*

Gamer: Onward Static goes, ever closer to the dark abyss. 

*Gamer switches off the lighthouse lamp and the final shot is off Static's moonlit body as it moves further out to sea. The video ends and we return to the announcer's table*

Matthews: What did we just watch?!?! Static is surely injured and permanently disfigured after that fall, he may even be de-

Miz: Don't say it, Josh!! Static is one resilient dude...he'll survive and thrive after this ordeal.

Matthews: I hope you're right...I hope you're right

*Main Event goes to commercial* 

FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

WOTU.com Exclusive

A God in Godless?

In an exclusive interview with WOTU superstar, Lord Frieza, it was asked why he partnered with The All-Americans in JediKnight and LegenKiller as well as his long time friend, rival and partner CPman. Frieza had this to say in his reply.

Frieza: "It's fairly simple, and why people have ever doubted me is hard to understand. There can only be one living God in the WOTU. Only one man who can claim to be immortal and all-powerful. And that man is not Spideynerd. No, that individual is me. I have done much in my time, and even in defeat at Payback, I showed that I was not some bottom feeder looking to cash in on new terriotory. I came to the WOTU for a new start. A new battleground to see if the rest of the world compared to the foes I vanquished in the past. And what I have seen is incredible.

You know, at first when I got here, it was a little problem. Jedi and Legen thought I was just another virus from the TWF looking to kill and harm the WOTU. They thought I was part of the "visiting" team. So they rooted against me. Hoped that Dude would beat me. But then I fought my heart out for this company and showed them that it doesn't matter whether it's in a blue and white ring or a black and brownish orange one, Lord Frieza fights for his men, his allies, and his people! I may rule this galaxy with an iron fist without remorse, but I do not stand alone! So the All-Americans and I came to an agreement. Together, we fight, and together, we will succeed, starting at Money in the Bank.

CPman and I have a history that has gone on for years. He was the one man who gave me a chance. And we teamed up to become Team EKS. What did "EKS" stand for? Everything and the Kitchen Sink. We gave our opponents and our fans our all. And the funny thing? We won. Over and over again, we won and became tag team champions. And then we tested our mettle against each other in a war that propelled us both to the Light Heavyweight and United States Championships respectively. CPman is the one man I can depend on, the All-Americans are the two other men I know will fight as hard as I have, and together, Gods will fall and the earth will tremble at our feet! No more does Lord Frieza fight for petty glory. I already have that. No longer will I stand for power and greed. Who needs power when you are the most powerful warrior in the universe? No, what Lord Frieza plans to fight for, along with the rest of Atheos, is the right to walk into one of the Big Four PPVs and say that we purged the WOTU of all the poison that has ever harmed any of us. "

Lord Frieza left us with one final message as he left to get on a Red Eye Spaceship to Friday Night Smackdown:

Frieza: "Atheos doesn't believe in Spideynerd. I don't believe in Spideynerd. But what I do believe in is breaking bones and snapping necks with the utmost glee. Chaos will meet the philosophy of numbers soon enough. This Friday, I have my own job in this fight to perform, and I will address my enemies then. All of them, the mouthy one named Player in particular, should listen up, because the glove are off for this round, kiddies. Lord Frieza is done playing around. Now it's time to go.....100%."

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Crulex1369

*While Thursday Night Impact rolls on through, we see Crulex sitting in a darkened room on a stone chair with a tall backing, almost like a throne. Twirling a bat in his hands, he turns his head as the door beside him opens up, revealing Kharma clutching several papers in her hands.*

Crulex: Any word on Static's condition?

Kharma: The is no word of his whereabouts.

Crulex: What!? The video showed exactly where he was! I expect doubled efforts to find him as soon as possible! If Spidey doesn't have the heads of anyone who fails to locate Static, I will!

Kharma: The papers you requested are in. You are set for Friday.

Crulex: Ah, yes. Good. At least these past few days have not been a total loss. Tomorrow night, Nick takes his final steps out of the Golden Age and into the Dark Age where he belongs. Chaos will indeed profit once more for us.

Kharma: Do you really believe he will go that far? Is this what you want?

Crulex: Of course it's what I want. And Nick has done quite well in the past week to undertake the teachings and blessings of Chaos. He has shown no misgivings, though he is not the fastest learner I have seen. I believe we are ready, though. All that is needed is to the shed the scripts of this dress rehearsal and prepare for the real thing. In 24 hours, the fate of every man, woman and child in my way at Money in the Bank will be sealed and they will curse the day that fate had not been kinder to them. What Nick and I are about to do will surprise some, but for others, they will come to realize that it had to be done for the greater good.

Kharma: Then what shall I do for you now?

Crulex: As I said, see to it that the efforts to recover Static are intensified and make sure that no one will be able to disturb tomorrow night's sacred ceremony. Two weeks of planning are about to culminated in an opportunity of a lifetime. Yahahahahaha.......

*Kharma nods and leaves as Crulex's body vanishes into the darkness surrounding him and Impact! goes to commercial.*

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Theplayer8505

I know everyone must be curious, oh where and why hasn't the people hatin Player been around, welp I'm back, but I'll hopefully be on Smackdown, 'til late.................... #PeopleStillSuckAss, #MITB

IAmThePlayer Twitter

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Theplayer8505

-The Player and Kayla come out to a bunch of boos, as the WOTU Smackdown crowd shows there displeasure in them.

-The Player gets into the Ring, and Kayla snatches two mics, one for herself and one for The Player, and then Kayla gets into the ring.

Kayla: HHHHHHHHHHHEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU PEOPLE BETTER P...Crowd Starts to Boo....... HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO PAAAAAAYYYYYATTENTION................... Crowd then starts a chant, SHUT UP KAYLA, SHUT UP KAYLA............................(Kayla stops talking and just looks to The Player to say something).

The Player: Ok ok I get it you people are thinking Kayla should shut up, I get it but she's my Girl and we like each other, that is why I think PEOPLE SUCK MAJOR ASS, YOU PEOPLE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL STINK, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I HOPE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUR DREAM COME TO A CRASHING HALT.......................

Kayla: I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGREEEEE WITH MY MAN DA PLAYER, PLAYER I HOPE YOUR MR.MITB FOR THE IC/X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP, AND DEASTROY ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 5 MEN, Jle WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT FROM A CRACKER JACK BOX, BUT WHATEVER Jle OR WHOM EVER YOU ARE.

The Player: ALL THOSE GUYS DON'T CARE, WHAT I SAY SO I HOPE EVERYONE IN THE CROWD HEARS THIS ONE, YOU ALL CAN KISS MY ASS............................ LET'S GO Kayla.

Smackdown goes to commercial 

FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 FriezaDBZ

Yatsu ga kuru! Jigoku sarasu! Osoikuru! Yume mo kooru!

*Friday Night Smackdown comes back from commercial after Player's promo with Lord Frieza coming out to the ring flanked by Jeice and Captain Ginyu as the cheers come pouring in for the once feared tyrant. Frieza climbs into the ring while his minions get him a mic and a chair. Frieza sits down in the chair and folds his arms, leaving Ginyu to hold the mic for him.*

Frieza: A welcome reaction. It's not something I am used to without it being forced, but it is a nice change of pace. I have seen the strengh of this planet many times over, and that is why I decided to change myself and fight to eliminate the undesirables from this place rather than the entire thing. So where do I begin my new-found mission? Why, at Money in the Bank. And my opponents? JLe, Big Evil, and Dude, those people who are and may be in the match I know all too well. But Flamecommando? The Player? And TwistofFate? With the exception of Twist, I must admit that I do not know two of these men. That is why I took it upon myself to discover who these men are.

*Frieza stands up as Jeice pulls out a handful of notecards and Frieza takes them in his grasp. With a chuckle, he pours over his notes and continues on to his point.*

Frieza: Flamecommando. Not a very talkative fellow, is he? And what is this? No allies? No enemies? No accomplishments of any kind? What on earth has this fellow been doing all this time besides picking up pointless victories in low profile matches and pre-shows? That makes me wonder one very little thing: has he just not been given an opportunity to shine or does he choke when it really matters? Flame, I aim to find out very soon. You say you are the greatest gaming wrestler of all time. As a child from the school of Hunter Hearst Helmsley, I am here to say "game over". Beware, because my attention is squarely on you and two other people.

*Frieza shifts his focus to another card and raises an eyebrow.*

Frieza: Ah, The Player. A man who has been to the top of the mountain as a WOTU Champion and 3-time X-Division Champion. Which makes him slightly better than Austin Aries. However, the last few PPV's have not been kind to you, have they? No, it seems the more that time goes on, the worse your condition gets. It's to the point where firing cannons and screaming in erratic sentences has become your MO. How sad to see a former champion fall so hard, so fast. I can not wait to see what happens when I defeat you at this PPV as well. How far down the rabbit hole will you go then?

*Frieza hands the cards back to Jeice and points to the stage while leaning on the ropes.*

Frieza: As for you, Twist............the so-called River City Crippler. You have, perhaps, the most interesting nickname I have seen in one of my opponents. It sounds like something from a Streets of Rage game. However, I have seen you in action, and I have no doubt that if JLe or I do not take the briefcase at Money in the Bank, you will. But that is a very big "if". You see, Twist, for all your words, all your actions, and all your history, you and I have only had fleeting run-ins. Two weeks from Sunday, the River City Crippler will not have tWo to stand on. Just a ladder. And I will be glad to make sure that I yank that out from under you as well.

*Frieza leaves the ring with the Ginyu Force duo behind him as he heads up the ramp. At the top of the stage, Frieza laughs once more with his back turned and says one final thing before departing.*

Frieza: I have been in several Ladder Matches in my career over in the TWF. And in each one, I have won. That is correct. In four career Ladder Matches against four top TWF superstars, one of which being a Hall of Famer and all former champions, I feel confident in saying that I am the Razor Ramon of the Ladder Match. That's right. Say hello to another fellow bad guy. I am the man who beats the men who are considered the greatest competitors of all time. I may not have made the Ladder Match, but I have mastered it. Edge and Christian, The Hardys, Shawn Michaels, all of those men pale in comparison to me when I have cold steel in my hands. This is the first time that I have faced more than two men in this match, but the end result will be the same: Lord Frieza will stand atop a twenty foot Ladder with a prize in my hands. And this time, the prize is a ticket to becoming the next Intercontinental Championship. Because I am Lord Frieza.........and I'M..............Immortally Godless! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*Frieza's echoing chant from his theme is heard, when it switches to "Bad Guy" and Frieza does the Razor Ramon taunt before leaving with the Ginyu's.*

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts

*This happens on Smackdown in response to Frieza's promo*

"Bully" by Jarren Benton hits and Twister comes out.

Twister: So it seem's I'm being put in a position to win the Intercontinental Championship once again. I listened to Freiza's words about myself and I have a few more for him. Frieza, for as long as I've known him, has always been a tough competitor. He was a man that I saw to be the future of the TWF in its existence, so much so that he was part of my Young Gunners stable, filled with the best young talent in the TWF. Frieza, you are a man that I respect, and I believe you will be my toughest competitor in the Money in the Bank ladder match. But make no mistake, that briefcase is coming home to the River City where it belongs. And if everyone's knocked out and its just you and me in the middle of the ring, staring up at that briefcase, you're going to know who the better man is, and that man is me. I am going to beat you at Money in the Bank Frieza. Hell, not only that. I'm going to cripple you.

*Twister drops the mic and leaves* 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Crulex1369

*At the bottom of the second hour of Smackdown, the lights in the arena go out as a mighty gong hits and the sounds of a harsh rainstorm plays alongside "Audit". The fans begin to boo as a cloaked and hooded Crulex steps out from the shadow carrying a scepter looking object in his hands.*

JBL: This is it, Cole, time for the final exam into the world of Chaos! Crulex told us all to prepare for the final cleansing of GoldenAgeNick, and here we are about to see it!

Cole: What is this final task going to consist of though? We've already seen this sick man kidnap Nick, torture him mentally and physically, essentially force him to attack his former leader while abandoning the tWo and beat the man half to death! What more can Crulex possibly ask Nick to do to prove Nick's devotion?

JBL: Whatever it is, Crulex said it would take ultimate willpower.

Cole: This is too much. Hasn't Nick been put through enough?

*Crulex reaches the ring and lights up the arena, showing a stool in the middle of the ring, a banquet table at the back of the ring and a black and purple cape in the corner. Crulex takes a mic and talks to the crowd.*

Crulex: For the past two weeks, my newest project has been a successful one. I took a man going down a path of no return and helped him see the..........well, not light, but he has seen the truth in the place where others only see black. He has risen and has been reborn, and all that is left is one final task. One final act of acceptance and chaos, so that he may be finally ready to face a newer, better future within Corrective Chaos. The time has come, and there is no turning back from the road to new beginnings. Nick, come out here, so that I may bestow upon you for final challenge.

*As Nick comes out, it can be seen that he has mostly recovered from the wounds he's suffered, but he is still suffering. The fans are mixed. They don't exactly love the guy, but after seeing what Crulex has put him through, they can't help but try to side with him.*

Cole: These fans seem to recognize what we all know. Nick shouldn't have to do anymore, especially because of Crulex.

JBL: It's Nick's life, Cole. He knows what he's doing.

Cole: What!? The guy has been brainwashed for all intents and purposes! I would never imagine Nick acting like this in his right mind!

JBL: Either way, it's almost over. You're looking at a changed man.

*Nick enters the ring as Crulex directs him to sit on the stool, which he does. Crulex places the cape around Nick's shoulders and holds the scepter high up in the air before talking to Nick.*

Crulex: Nick, you have done well. But there is one last commitment you must make before you are finally saved. An act of selfless devotion to Chaos. An act of unparalleled sacrifice.

Nick: Yes, Master.........I will do whatever you ask. I am ready to accept Chaos. Ready to be cleanse of all my past sins!

Crulex: Yes, good. GoldenAgeNick, do you recall what happens in two weeks from Sunday?

Nick: The Money in the Bank PPV takes place.

Crulex: And you know what we are meant to do, yes?

Nick: It is to be me vs. you, winner gets the final spot in the WOTU Championship Money in the Bank match.

Crulex: Yes, very good. Now Nick, Corrective Chaos is a group in which, sometimes, you must sacrifice your own desires so that the group may thrive! Now, I ask you to make such a sacrifice. All I require for you to be cleansed is a simple word. Tonight, right now, I demand you to forfeit your right to face me at Money in the Bank............save yourself, Nick, by sacrificing your spot in the Money in the Bank match to me!

Cole: What!? No way can Nick agree to this!

JBL: Crulex is trying to win the match well before the match even starts! This is mind games ten times what any man has done before!

Nick: But Master! That match is supposed to test me! To test my abilities! You said so yourself! You said if I won, I would be preaching your word as the truth in your teachings!

Crulex: SILENCE! Do you really think I would take back my word to allow you to teach others as I have taught you? How dare you question me? Do you not remember that I have GM Spidey's favor? Do you not remember that my word means that your glory will begin in another way? All you need to do is sacrifice your own desire to be in the WOTU Money in the Bank match, and your actions will not be in vain.

Nick: I..........I don't...........I don't think I can.........

Crulex: One forfeit from you, and you will receive in return a group that will have your back, day in and day out. You will have the favor of the most powerful group in wrestling, especially in power. And most of all, you will have a voice in your ear. A voice that, for once in your life, will not steer you down the wrong path as many others have before! Nick, you and I had Classic Ortonism. We had a partnership in the past. Cement your partnership with me now, once again! Say "yes", and you will never have to suffer again!

JBL: He's aiming right at Nick's soul. This is almost painful to watch.

Cole: Don't do it, Nick! Don't give up a chance to be champion again!

Nick: I.............alright.............I, GoldenAgeNick.......I fff.......for........

Crulex: SAY IT!

Nick: I, GoldenAgeNick, forfe--

*All of a sudden, the lights go back out and when they come back on, TWF Legend is in the ring, swinging a Kendo stick around at both Crulex and Nick, but misses on account of his wild swings. Crulex and Nick escape from the ring as Legend tears up the entire set, breaking the stool and snapping the scepter over his knee. Crulex takes Nick and heads for the back. Smackdown goes to commercial, but on the WWE App, the cameras follow Nick and Lex to the back, where an official runs up to them.*

WWE Official: Crulex! The search party is closing in on Static's whereabouts in the sea, but we still can't seem to find him!

Crulex: This day is cursed beyond repair! Must everyone get in my way!? That TWF Legend will pay one day! As for you, get Static to the safety of a hospital the moment you pinpoint his whereabouts and bring me to him, or I swear upon hollowed graves, you will join him in a watery death, much like that party wrecker soon will!

WWE Official: Yes, Crulex, I'll notify you as soon as I get the word!

*The staff member runs off as Crulex goes to leave, but Nick stops him.*

Nick: Wait, but what about me? What about my joining Corrective Chaos? My partnership with you?

Crulex: It can wait until next week. I saw it in your eyes, and I have no doubt that you were about to do the right thing. A few days to confirm that will not hurt. I must see to it one of my other stable mates does not meet a grisly end before I finish making you a free man, emancipated from your chained bonds. Come, we have work to do!

*Crulex and Nick leave as the WWE App segment ends.*

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

Hits on smackdown to cue up my entrance to cut a promo and alongside me is superpinkgirl00. we walk down the entrance ramp for the 1st time in a long time. together

Me (Guys i'll be honest. In just 2 weeks at MITB i have more opportunity than i've ever had here. not only am i in the money in the bank ladder match but i have a shot at the TWF world title that randyspeeps holds.... but that isn't the only reason i'm out here. see back on raw last week he said something. and at first i didnt thought he was just running his mouth.... but the more and more i think about it. the more i wonder if deep down. maybe he was right somewhere.... Lets roll the footage

(Footage plays of randy's raw promo last week. running me down and saying everything i've ever accomplished was because of luck)

Me (I mean as proud as i am to be able to call myself a former WOTU champion. the fact that i was too worried about playing mind games against my opponents. i never gave the title the attention it deserved. and that doesnt sit well with me. i started out here an average guy from a small town called Lyon France. and from the very beginning i had people who doubted me.

that thought i was just some jobber. that i wasn't "over" that i was some joke that was over looked and mocked at every turn.  so then me and this lady standing right beside me superpinkgirl00.

we fought, we worked bled and sweat for those tag titles. "Creame De La Creame" is what we called ourselves.  and for 3 months we put everything we had into the tag titles.

we were the 1st inter-gender tag team champions here and before we call it a day here. i can promise all of you this. we'll turn that number into 3 time tag team champions! 

but the fact is i dont wanna go down in history as some one note, flash in the pan wrestler who hit some streaks of luck in his career.  you guys have watched me do some pretty wild stuff here. but i dont want to be remembered for only that.  i want to be remembered as an elite champion! and as someone who puts the championship before everything else because it deserves that much. 

so gamer rest assured. i'm gonna be especially sure i avenge icon in that match. if that means i have to spear your ass into oblivion from the top of a ladder so be it!

and legen, we for a short time were allies mate. this is true but,  and this goes for you too jedi. nobody is off my radar in this match. im going after all of you and im more energized and focused than ive been in a long time!

ive never actually met with you static in the ring. but i know more than a thing or two about anarchy. bring whatever hellish chaos you plan to unleash in that match. i promise you all. i'm not fighting for only myself. i do this for my best friend icon.

superpinkgirl, i've wronged the hell out of you in the past and i do this for you. for us. to begin again. you dont have to trust me right away but let me show you how hard im willing to fight and start building a new story that i want you right along side me in. this is our time. yours and mine.  let me fight to show you that! 

if you stay beside me there would be no regrets... because every day we'd do something fun, we'd be happy I swear!... I would do anything for you. its time i start showing you that

it doesnt matter if the final entrant into this match is spideynerd himself because im ready to give it everything i have. im ready to bleed for this here....

and randy dont think i nearly forgot about you sunshine. we are only just getting started! so im waiting to see what you'll do next. to see how much talk you are or if you back it up. that title of yours  is gonna have its legacy re-wrote soon, and im just the guy to do it!

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 spideynerd3

The following happens on WOTU Friday Night Smackdown!:

*Spidey is standing in the middle of it, alone, with the X-Division Championship around his waist, the WOTU Championship MITB case in one hand, and his signature mic in the other. He begins to talk right away*

Spidey: Fear not Chaos lovers, you aren't seeing things... The self proclaimed God of Chaos is alive and well, and standing right here in the middle of this ring. Now that begs the question of where have I been for the past week... And the answer is as simple as I'd like it to be. It all starts with last Smackdown, I told TWF_Legend we would meet face to face, and we'd address his Summerslam challenge... Only, I had no actual plan to show up. I wanted TWF_Legend to feel rejection. I wanted him to have a reason to hate me more, because it is hate that fuels Chaos. Monday on the other hand, that was out of my reach. What happened was, I was backstage, and I was more than ready to address TWF_Legend, as well as Jedi, but before the show even started, I had a mental breakdown.

*The crowd laughs, and chants "Serves you right!"*

Spidey: The mental breakdown isn't like you all think though... The mental breakdown was a cause of all the wonderful new reasons for Chaos I thought of. Weird reason to have a breakdown, sure, but it happens. And that's why I'm here, Ali told me I need to spread these reasons. You see, like I've said in the past, Chaos is the reality of the world we live in. The god most people choose to worship, is all about peace, love, and equality... Yet people hate each other to the point that they'll disregard what an officer of the law tells them, and chases down a 17 year old kid, and shoots him to death. That's a result of the corruptness that Chaos ensues. On top of that, the world we live in is NOT equal. Your God tells you to love thy neighbor, and that doesn't mean you have to literally love your neighbor... But it means you should love and respect everyone, there should be no hate... See, that's not even remotely close to what is actually happening in this day and age. People still hate on others for not believing what they believe, or for liking someone of the same sex, when they wish they weren't that way. You people who insult these people, berate them, and torture them... You drive them to Chaos beyond even my control. You cause them to bring their life to a sudden hault. Your "god" wouldn't want that, yet you let it happen. This is 2013, the society that we live in should have grown by now, but instead most of society is still afraid of reality. Chaos is reality. A god who would care enough to create a world and all the creatures that inhabit it, wouldn't just let their very creation destroy the world they live in... Unless the god is a sick and twisted individual. This god you all worship sounds more like a demon to me. Believe what you all wish to believe, but when reality strikes, and you finally see the Chaos in this world, remember me. Remember Corrective Chaos. Remember that you only have one chance at life, so you better live it to your fullest, because you won't get a second chance, and you sure as hell won't spend time in a make believe place in the clouds, or some firey place beneath the ground you walk.

*The fans are booing Spidey for speaking on a subject they think should stay out of pro wrestling*

Spidey: This hate only fuels me more! Chaos feeds off hate, what don't you idiots understand about that? But enough Chaos talk, let's get to TWF_Legend, shall we?

*On cue, the t.W.o theme hits, and TWF_Legend heads down to the ring. He grabs a mic before entering the ring, and instantly starts talking*

Legend: Spidey, I was sitting back there, listening to you talk, and talk, and talk about Chaos and the fact that there isn't a god. Cut your crap, and address me!

Spidey: Why should I? You are powerless now. You have nothing. Essentially you are a man without a job, fearful of the fact that you are alone. You know that if you reveal who you really are, people will not accept you because of the things you've done. The reason you issued the challenge to me wasn't because you want to be the GM of this company, it's because you want me to expose you, because you are tired of hiding. I get that, I respect that, and I'd be more than happy to bring you happiness.

Legend: That isn't it at all...

Spidey: SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK! I said a week ago that you have to agree to my terms if this match is going to happen... And my terms are simple. You win, you are GM, I win, and I show the world who you are... But that's not my only terms. So, I don't trust you, just like Speeps and Nick never trusted you. Trust me, I'm not as gulliable as the rest of the people backstage, or even the fans in the crowd. I know exactly what is going on, and you know it. You are afraid of how close I am to the truth, so you want to get rid of me so your truth, not your identity, can be revealed. In order for you to gain my trust, you must kneel before me, and beg for the match at Summerslam. I don't tell well to demands, and I hate begging, but I know that if you actually kneel before me and beg for the match, then you truly want the match... And you'll truly be ready for the reality of what comes with the GM, should I lose. So I'll give you until Money in the Bank to come to my terms. Now either kneel before me, or get the hell out of my ring.

*TWF_Legend starts to kneel, but turns around and storms off, as Spidey goes back to talking*

Spidey: And now, Jedi. Jedi, I still don't buy that you truly understand what you are putting at risk in our match. You are putting your friendship with Legenkiller at risk, and even if you are reluctant with joining Corrective Chaos when you lose, the All American's will be no more. Friendships don't heal, that's the harsh reality of life. Chaos will teach you that, because you won't beat me... You CAN'T beat me. I'm a self proclaimed god, I know I'm not the real deal, but I am a hell of a good wrestler and champion. My last few championship reigns have lasted months and months and months. The IC title is your first title, and your wins thus far have been based on complete luck. You are the first to admit that. I'm to be feared, and not to be made a mockery of. Jedi, you aren't at my level, yet I find myself address you, and even having a match with you. Why? Why would I finally agree to a match with someone who is no where near me? The answer is simple, to put you in your place. I want to watch your world come crashing down around you. I want you to experience rock bottom, because losing your singles championship brings you to rock bottom. I want to watch you struggle to bring yourself back to the same level you are at now, because you aren't going anywhere besides the mid-card scene. I am a main eventer, and you are forever stuck in the mid-card. You've demanded war, and although this isn't war, it is the closest thing you'll get to it. See you Monday, Jedi.

*Spidey slicks his hair back as SD! cuts to a commercial* 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 jediknight52501
*JediKnight via WOTU.com Exclusive.* Jedi: "so Spidey i heard what you had to say and trust me, i won't say anything bad about you today. what i will say is you are right about a few things. i have been lucky, i have been getting close wins but sooner or later luck runs out. do i feel i can beat you, yes. why do you ask? you are not a God. you have lost before and at Money In The Bank, i will show you i am no Mid-Carder. i am better then you and at Money In The Bank i will prove it when i retain my Intercontinental Championship and take the X-Division Title and become the first Undisputed Intercontinental Champion here in the WOTU. but should i lose, i lose everything. do i worry i could hit rock bottom? yes i do worry. every night i think about it. i could lose at Money In The Bank. no one knows what could happen but i do one thing, that shit happens in life. i am ready for what ever happens at MITB Spidey. so why don't we make it official tomorrow night on RAW? now as far as you and TWF_Legend go. i am going to tell you right now that i am rooting for you Spidey, you may not be the perfect GM, but you are doing a good job here in the WOTU and that is a fact. i know people will boo me but it is the truth. so Spidey i will be at RAW. see you tomorrow night."*
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Randyspeeps

*Friday Night Smackdown returns from commerical. Instead of heading back to the arena, there is a close up of the Ortonism Corporation building. In the corner of the screen the location is shown to be St. Louis, Missouri. The building resembles the WWE Corporate office in Stanford Conneticut. The camera cuts into the building where we can see employees sitting at their desk and speaking to each other. The camera quickly zooms into Randyspeeps office. Speeps is in an Ortonism Inc. Gold polo and is on the phone sitting at his desk.*

Randyspeeps: Randy, this is the 30th message i've left you this week, and I would really appreciate it, if you return my call. There's a lot we need to talk about and truth be told, you have some explaining to do.

*An intern walks into the office carrying a clipboard. She has on glasses and wears a very revealing top and short skirt.*

Intern: Mr. Speeps. An emergency board of directors meeting was just called. The board is waiting for you in the executive conference room.

Randyspeeps: Who the hell called this meeting?

Intern: We're not sure sir.

Randyspeeps: God Damnit! Is Randy Orton there?

Intern: I have not seen Mr. Orton.

*Randyspeeps grabs his blazer and heads out the door. The camera follows Speeps on his journey to the executive conference room. When he enters many members of the board is sitting at a round table. Enervator is sitting at the table with his clipboard. Torrie Wilson is sitting right next to him and her hand is under the table and making vertical motions toward Enervators direction. Batista is sitting on the other side of the table and he looks unhappy. SSJ,and Y2J Fan all sit in their Ortonism polo's with their iphones out.*

Randyspeeps: Who the hell called this meeting?

Batista: LOL!

SSJ: We thought you did. We got a email saying that there will be a board meeting.

Randyspeeps: I didn't call a meeting! What is going on here.

*The lights in the room goes out. Torrie Wilson screams and Enervator tells her to shut up. Batista ducks under the table out of fear. Enervator rolls his eyes, and all the other members in the room don't move.*

Randyspeeps: What the hell is going on here?

*The French National Anthem begins to play. The projector in the room flickers on and the French Flag is projected into the room. French Dynasty is then projected onto the screen and he has a smile on his face.

* Randyspeeps: You son of a b*tch!

French Dynasty: Hey Randyspeeps and all you other people I don't know. I'm French Dynasty, and I'm gonna kick your ass.

*Randyspeeps takes a pitcher of water that's on the table and throws it at the projection screen. The glass shatters and glass explodes everywhere. Torrie Wilson screams louder and Enervator purposefully pulls her chair from under her shutting her up. Batista gets from under the table and takes a seat in his chair*

SSJ: This is absolutely ridiculous, if you're going to ambush Ortonism Headquaters, you might as well show up in person. What kind of coward are you?

Randyspeeps: A French Coward.

Batista: He looks like a 15 year old kid. And I hate 15 year old kids! *Batista grimmaces*

French Dynasty: You Americans are so impatient.

*Screaming can be heard in the background*

French Dynasty: Im closer than you think.

*On the projection screen, the camera shows a close up of offices in the Ortonism inc. building.*

Y2JFan: He's in the building.

Batista: LOL! He's 15.

Randyspeeps: He's not 15.

Enervator: Do you really think he's going to be able to come in here and defeat the talent in this room?

Torrie Wilson: He's kinda hot.

*On the projection, it's shown that French Dynasty is accompanied by men dressed in black, with french flag ski masks. The men are running around the building trashing everything in sight as employees attempt to escape. Security guards are being taken out by various wrestling moves. A 6'4 figure walks behind French Dynasty very slowly as they approach the executive conference room.*

Randyspeeps: God Damnit, I'm not going to sit in here while my empire crumbles.

Batista: How in the wolrd can a 15 year old do all this?

Everyone in the room: He's not 15!

*Randyspeeps takes of his blazer, SSJ and Y2J Fan do the same. Enervator is prepared to fight, while Batista stares at the screen in amazement. On the projection, it's shown that an statute of Randy Orton is being burned. This pisses of Randyspeeps and he flies out of the room. Each member except Torrie Wilson flies out of the room ready to fight. Batista is able to Batista bomb a few of the men and he manages to get in a couple of Spears. Randyspeeps is skipping all the comotion and looking for French Dynasty. SSJ and Y2J Fan RKO's two of the hooded men through some of the desks. Enervator arms himself with a chair and is bashing many members over the head.*

*Batista is running through spearing everyone in sight, but is knocked unconcious because he accidentally spears one of the hooded figures through the wall.*

*Randyspeeps make his way to his office where he sees French Dynasty sitting in his chair with the TWF Championship over his shoulder. The 6'4 hooded person stands next to French Dynasty while Superpinkgil00 is standing on the other side.*

French Dynasty: In a short 20 minutes i've managed to transform myself into Randyspeeps. I'm in your office, holding you TWF Championship, I've managed to hijack your company.

*Randyspeeps is visibly upset.*

French Dynasty: And worst of all, you have no one here to defend you, because no one likes you. It's so sad that a man with so much power and money, can't even buy himself some loyalty.

Randyspeeps: What the hell are you talking about?

French Dynasty: You'll find out soon enough. But you know no one like you. Hell, I want to free the WOTU from the problems it faces, but unlike you, I'm not an asshole.

*The hooded figure rushes towards Speeps, but Speeps manages to duck. Speeps tries to counter with a RKO, but the hooded figure reverse Speeps RKO, and delivers a perfect RKO leaving Speeps motionless. French Dynasty walks over to Speeps*

French Dynasty: That's how you deliver a RKO.

*French Dynasty throws the TWF Championship at Speeps as the camera fades to black*

Cole: I can't believe what we just witnessed.

King: Finally, Speeps is getting what he deserves.

Cole: I don't know how you wish that on anyone. He's had just a terrible month. And it just got worse.

JBL: Where is Randy ORton through all of this? He's the only friend Speeps has.

Cole: It's definitely a mystery. We'll be right back on Friday Night Smackdown.

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Theplayer8505

Backstage Exclusive before WOTU RAW.

Matt Striker: Kayla just the person I was looking for...................

Kayla: Make short and sweet....

Matt Striker: OK, don't you think The Players being a litte bit, too, rough around the edges, but my point to all of this is don't you think The Player needs to talk to someone,

Kayla: Well Matt, to answer that queastion I must say, that The Player isn't going to talking to a quack like Dr. Shelby, but The Player I believe in him he's talking to someone that everyone should listen to, and once he's ready I'm ready to follow in whatever Direction he goes.

Matt Striker: Thank you for your time.

-Then before Matt could walk off, The Player comes out of the room, he was in to say something to Matt.

Matt Striker: The Player what is on your mind today.

The Player: I'm only going to say this once so listen up, People don't Suck nobody really does we are suppose to help each other but don't you people even worry a little bit The Player will still climb climb up and unlatch then briefcase, and be Mr. MITB, I'm The One, just like He, had paid it All.

The Player: Thank you very much Matt.

Avatar image for superpinkgirl00
superpinkgirl00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#93 superpinkgirl00
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts

*Somewhere in the middle of the city*

*French pulls up to Jack's (one of the best bars in the city). He makes his way to the back and takes off his shirt that was stained with a little blood. He walks into the
bathroom and notices a note taped to the mirror, it reads:

French,

I feel guilty for leaving you this long. Alot of things came up that I had to handle.
I know there is no way to make it up to you but, I am going to try.I know
some people that know some people that know some people, and I believe they
can help us. I see your upagainst some very tough people, but you know they can
never be a match for us. I am 50 miles out of the city visiting someone, I'll be
back in a bit.

PINK

*French tears down the letter folds it up and puts it in his pocket*

French: *says to himself* Who could you possibly know Pink. I hope your not doing nothing stupid.

*French walks out the bathroom still puzzled as to what pink is up to... and is she safe. All of a sudden a light reflects off a shiny object in his peripherial vision.
French walks to the dresser and reaches behind it. He pulls out a finely crafted katana blade.

*French quickly finds a clean shirt and dashes out the bar*

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Theplayer8505

Those who still follow me I'm hoping to get alot of you back I know I disrespected you all so in a show of love I'm going to promise, that I want heal as many wounds while  giving some-out as-well, I will have the all mighty The One who Paid it All and to All I give, Jesus Lord and Saviour. 

IAmThePlayer Twitter

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
*Legend is in the ring. Legen has a mic."i cant not wait for this ladder match." Jedi's music hits and he comes to the ring. Jedi is on the mic. "Legen we might be a team but i am winning this match." Legen is talking on mic. "this is everyman for themselves and if i need to will go though you too if it comes too it." Jedi: "nothing personal just business. Gamer's music hits. "oh is it that nice but the two of you guys arent winning this match because its going to be me." French music plays. "its a joke right because the real winner in that match is me." and then French grines. Jedi and French have a stare down but they shake hands. Gamer and Legen look at each other as well. Gamer and Legen have one hell of a Stare off and Legen laughs at Gamer.

Legen: "Gamer, i am winning at Money In The Bank and i am taking the WOTU Title once again."

Jedi: "sorry Legen, but i am the current Intercontinental Champion and i am taking my game to the next Level."

Gamer: "no you are all wrong. i was wronged, i lost the Title and i want it back. so i am taking that Briefcase and i will cash it in and reclaim the WOTU Title."

French: "no you are all wrong. i lost the Title as well and i want it back."

Jedi: "don't forget that i took this IC Title from you at Wrestlemania and i will become the next WOTU Champion." Legen then looks at Jedi.

Legen: "Jedi, don't forget it is every man for himself and after the dust settles someone will win that Briefcase." K2 comes out and looks at them all.

K2: "I DON"T CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY. GAMER IS WINNING. DEAL WITH IT LOSERS."

Gamer: "settle down. i know i got this. i am destined to win and then cash in at any time i want."

French: "you all can talk the talk but i could win the World Title and become the WOTU Champion and hold both Titles. so there." as French is about to drop the mic Gamer gets in his face. French and Gamer continue to stare at each other. Jedi and Legen leave as Gamer also leaves the ring. WOTU RAW then cuts to a Commercial Break.*
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 goldenagenick24

*RAW comes back from commercial with Crulex coming out to very mixed reactions.  He looks around at the people but continues to the ring in disgust.*

Crulex:  Today is the day, heathens!  Today is the first step where you'll see me become WOTU champion once again!  You see, tonight Nick has personally promised me that he will relinquish our match and give me the final spot in the WOTU Money In The Bank match!

Cole:  This is a disgrace.  Crulex has successfully brainwashed his way into the MITB ladder match.

JBL:  Strategy Cole.  Everyone has one.

Crulex:  So if Nick and Spidey could come down here right now, we can get this thing done!

*Spidey's music hits as Nick and him come out.  Nick has his head down while Spidey is clapping in a suit with a clipboard in hand.  They make their way down to the ring.*

Spidey:  As General Manager of RAW I'm sure you all know why I'm here.  Crulex has called me to overlook the contract signing and to make the nullification of this match official.  Just so both parties are clear once this is signed the Money In The Bank singles match between Goldenagenick and Crulex will be effectively removed from the card.  The only way this contract can be reversed is if within one week either party decides that they no longer are willing to follow through with these actions, and also-

Crulex:  Cut the jargon, Spidey.  This won't be a long process and I'm sure Nick will be working in great compliance with us.

Spidey:  Great, then Nick.  Do you want to offer thoughts on the matter before we get things underway?

Crulex:  N-

Nick:  Yes.

*Crulex eyes widen and the crowd pops loudly.*

Nick:  Yes...I do.

*There's a long staredown until Nick walks over to Crulex.  Spidey becomes a little frantic at this point and is trying to think of something to cool the situation.  Once Nick and Crulex are inches away Nick begins to speak again.*

Nick:  Promise me you'll win MITB for Corrective Chaos, master.

*The crowd rains down heavy boos as Nick hugs Crulex.  Spidey laughs and carries on.*

Spidey:  Alright, here we go!  Nick, sign here....and Crulex right there.  Simple as that, we are done!  Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce to you the FINAL participant in the Money In The Bank WOTU ladder match, Cruuuuulex!

*Crulex lifts his arms in the air as Spidey and Nick clap.  Finally Spidey takes his attention towards Nick.*

Spidey:  Now Nick it was very brave of you to give up your spot.  That will not go unappreciated.  I've been thinking of many match possibilities for you and I'm sure that at MITB you'll have a great match!  I hope you can understand why this needed to happen.

*Nick looks at Crulex, then back at Spidey being noticeably upset.*

Nick:  Yes, I understand.  Crulex saved me.  He's the reason I have a chance to become pure again.  I'm eternally grateful and I will do whatever it takes to make both of you and Corrective Chaos satisfied.  

*Spidey and Crulex put their arms around Nick as they walk out to heavy boos.* 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Crulex1369

*Later on in the night of Monday Night Raw, we see Crulex and Nick backstage in a large oval locker room. The room has been draped in ceremonial tassels and black candles lighting the room. In the very center of the locker room is a table, with a body bag placed over top of it, clearly filled with something.......or someone. Crulex and Nick appear, Nick holding incenst sticks while Crulex places a book upon the podium in front of the table, opening it up.*

Crulex: As I promised before for your great sacrifice of power, my new partner, I will give you insight to many of the mysteries of me. The Elemental Darkness that fills my spirit is but one subset of divisions in the purity of evil, and this ritual may be the most drastic of my powers.

Nick: Is that............is that Static? That's him, right? He's okay?

Crulex: That is Static alright. A corpse of him anyway.

Nick: What!?

Crulex: He was lost at sea and only recovered on Friday back in South Carolina. His vitals have dwindled since his recovery from the cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean and now modern medicine has doubts of his survival. The only chance left is to do the one thing I have yet to do with my powers. A full scale resurrection.

Nick: What shall I do to help you, Master?

Crulex: Watch. Observe. And if needed, give your spirit energy to me for greater transfer rate. I will call upon you if needed.

Nick: Yes, Master.

Crulex: Not since the day that Undertaker resurrected a fellow wrestler in Japan for a final showdown has this been attempted. I will confess that I do not know the exact way, but if I combine his motions with the ancient Kovahky Tribe healing incantation, Static may walk once again.

*Crulex walks over to the table and unzips the body bag, but does not show the body inside for obvious reasons. With a motion and murmured words, Crulex's eyes been to glow green as his hands seem to become electrified in a multi-colored aura. Nick doesn't seem outright shocked, but rather fascinated by the actions of the Elemental Demon. With room starts to shake as if in a 2.0 earthquake, enough to shake things but not get violent. As Crulex holds out his hands over Static, the electricity in his hands crackle sharply.*

Crulex: Et faciet hoc vase vitam resurrecturos. Sana vivifica illud, et potestatem hanc animam. In nomine elementi præcipio tibi. Ulte kompay VLAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The energy jolts out from Crulex's hands and appear to zap itself into Static, shocking the ever loving sh*t out of him. The energy covers Static in a multi-colored glow of crackling power before slowly despersing and fading away, causing everything to go back to the way it was. Nick and Crulex look at Static, but nothing happens. Crulex sighs and puts his head down.*

Crulex: I feared as much. It took too long.

Nick: You don't mean.........?

Crulex: Static.........rest......in........peace.........

*Nick looks away and lowers his sticks as Crulex folds the flaps of the body bag back over, but doesn't zip it back up.*

Nick: Now what?

Crulex: I give my comrade a proper warrior's farewell. I shall burn his flesh to release his spirit. Then we will have revenge for this outrage!

*Crulex takes out a lighter, which makes Nick look at him in a weird way. Crulex simply replies that he used up to much energy already and proceeds to light the body bag on fire. It doesn't take long for flames to engulf the bag. As Crulex and Nick prepare to leave and inform the rest of the world of the tragic news, a pillar of fire explodes from the bag underneath the ashes and red and black bird, appearing to be half-Ravenesque and half-Phoenix. With a loud screech, the bird takes off out of the room through the sunroof and breaks the glass on the way out. Nick covers his head to avoid the glass, while Crulex takes the one or two cuts from the glass on his shoulders without flinching. A wicked grin crosses his face as he laughs venomously.*

Nick: What the hell was that, master!?

Crulex: From the ashes of a once great man.......has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. Yes! I was not too late after all. Yahahahaha......come Nick, it's time to begin our return fire. This fight is not yet over! Ya hahahahahaha!

*Crulex and Nick rush out of the room as the camera goes back up, focusing on the hole the Ravenix made on the way out.*

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
Sitting at home, recovering from a minor surgery I had. I'll be ready to compete at Money in the Bank for the #WOTUChampionship, so no one worry about that. Been real pleased seeing the work of Frieza, Jedi, and Legen. You guys are doing well! Keep taking it to Corrective Chaos! #Atheos Cpman Twitter
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#99 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

Sitting at home, waiting and biding my time til #MITB! where i will be victorious in my endevours. @TheDude, you will be my first victom as i win our match and get into the #ICMITBLADDERMATCH and then my other opponents in that match will be my other victoms as i go on to win the briefcase! and then as #Feb 26, 2014 draws near I will make my plans as i prepare for when I will cash in my briefcase and win the IC title! as of stated before, if I don't win a title on or before that date I will be leaving the #WOTU forever! you can believe that! #SORRYABOUTYOURDAMNLUCKWOTU!!! #IAMCOMINGFORTHEICTITLE!!!!Real_Big_Evil Twitter

OOC: I will leave any promoing to my opponents cause I know u guys never dissappoint. I will most likely pop on every once in awhile before MITB. Thanks all. 

FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 FriezaDBZ

[quote="Cpman Twitter"] Sitting at home, recovering from a minor surgery I had. I'll be ready to compete at Money in the Bank for the #WOTUChampionship, so no one worry about that. Been real pleased seeing the work of Frieza, Jedi, and Legen. You guys are doing well! Keep taking it to Corrective Chaos! #Atheos CpReborn

OOC: Happy to see you out and about after your surgery. Keep getting well, CP!