WOTU RT Presents: WWE Money in the Bank RT Build Up Thread (7/14)

• 168 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

moneyinthebank_converted.png

RT Matches:

WOTU Championship Match
FullMetalWWant (C) vs. CpReborn

TWF Championship Match
Randyspeeps (C) vs. FrenchDynasty

Unification Match (IC and X-Division Championship titles)
-
If Jedi loses, he must join Corrective Chaos, and face Legenkiller at Summerslam
Jediknight (IC Champ) vs. Spideynerd (X-Division Champ)

Universal Tag Team Championship Match
StaticKornSlipX and CpReborn (C) vs. TwistofFate and Gamerguy

WOTU Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Gamerguy vs. FrenchDynasty vs. Legenkiller vs. StaticKornSlipX vs. Jediknight vs. Crulex/Nick

Intercontinental Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match
JLe vs. TwistofFate vs. ThePlayer vs. Frieza vs. Flamecommando vs. Dude/Evil

Dude vs. Big_Evil
-Winner Takes final spot in IC MITB Ladder Match

Crulex vs. GoldenAgeNick
-Winner Takes final spot in the WOTU MITB Ladder Match

*More TBA*

Current Roundtable Champions:

WOTU Champion: FullMetalWWant WOTU Championship

TWF Champion: Randyspeeps 

Intercontinental Champion: Jediknight Intercontinental Championship

X-Division Champion: Spideynerd X-Division Championship

Universal Tag Team Champions: Cpman and StaticKornSlipX WOTU Tag Team Championship 

WOTU Championship MITB Briefcase Winner: Spideynerd  

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*JediKnight Via WOTU.com Exclusive.* Jedi: "the rumors are true. Renegades Of Honor is dead but Honor will never die. as the ashes settle soon you will see a new side to the All-Americans. as a former All-American in College. i was taught that the Evil and Chaos need to be put in check. that Chaos is the undoing of us all. so what you all think you know about Chaos is wrong. the Book Of Chaos may have been written twice but soon that Book will be destroyed and then Chaos will end and nothing will stop it from happening. so Chaos, you think you won but soon you will all see that you are all doomed.*
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
legen is in the All American locker.

Jedi- why are you so angry Legen??

Legen- you haven't see the ending of matches

Jedi- yes i have but you need to stop worrying about that and need to focus on the present.. look at the bright side. Money In the Bank is coming up and you could get in a Match for a Briefcase."

Legen: "yeah you do have a point and we are still a Team."

Jedi: "see you have to look at the positives and prove you still have it."

Legen: "i will. now what will do now that Renegades OF Honor is dead?"

Jedi: "trust me, we are still the All-Americans."

Legen: "so you have a plan?"

Jedi: "Yes, yes do have a plan."*
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts

*Raw returns from commercial break with a clip showing Randyspeeps v. Icon for the TWF Championship.

"Randyspeeps is laying on the mat. Icon stands over him raising his hand as he taunts Randyspeeps. Randyspeeps slowly tries to climb to his feet by using the legs of Icon. Icon smiles at this and kicks Speeps back down to the mat. Speeps now uses the ring ropes to try and get back up as Icon has a sick grin on his face. Speeps gets up turns around and flips the bird to Icon. Icon gets irate and rushes to Speeps trying to deliver a clothesline. Speeps ducks the attempt. When Icon turns around he gets thunderous RKO. An exhausted Speeps falls on top of Icon. 1...2....3!"

*"My Time" hits as Randyspeeps steps out to loud boo's.

Randyspeeps has the TWF Championship over his shoulders and he is repping a tWo t-shirt.*

Cole: What a match we witnessed last night between Randyspeeps and Icon.

JBL: Icon had a good showing, but at the end Randyspeeps displayed the heart of a champion.

King: I have to give it to him. Randyspeeps proved the doubters wrong, me included. He showed why he is the TWF Champion.

Randyspeeps: I hate to tell you I told you so, but I told you so. Ever since I got here, people have doubted my abilities. Some of you could never truly understand why the Crulex's and the Spideynerd's fear me. Some of you still wonder why TWF_Legend seeked me out to come in here and avenge theTWF. Now all of you get to see me stand in the middle of this ring victorious. But more importantly, undefeated in the WOTU.

King: I think he's going a little too far. He's only had one match.

JBL: For a guy like Randyspeeps, one match is all you need.

Randyspeeps: Now, last night wasn't without it's casualties. Unfortunately, Nick and Twist lost the WOTU Universal titles last night. And I'm positive that once they get their rematch, they will reclaim the gold and bring it back to the tWo.  But how about the big reveal that TWF_Legend is ...KILLERBAND?!? Randyspeeps and Killerband working together. It's true ladies and gentlemen. It's true.

*"Voices" hit.*

Cole: OMG! OMG! By GAWD! Is the who I think it is?

King: It is. It's RANDY ORTON!

*Randy Orton makes his way to the ring. He does his usual routine by getting on the top rope and doing his signature pose. At the same time, Randyspeeps stands in the ring applauding Randy Orton.*

Randyspeeps: Randy...I just want to say that...let me catch my breath. I wasn't expecting you tonight.

*Orton stands by the turnbuckle with his arms folded. He glances at the crowd while Randyspeeps tries to compose himself.*

Randyspeeps: I mean. Wow. How nice of you to come out here and congratulate me on my victory.

Randy Orton: Congratulate you? You got it all wrong. I'm not here to congratulate you. I'm here knock some sense into you.

Cole: Woah!

JBL: What's he talking about?

Randyspeeps: But Randy. I...I defeated Icon last night. I'm the TWF Champion. I'm Randyspeeps damnit. I've built and empire. There's no need to knock some sense into me. With all due respect I've got all the sense in the world.

Randy Orton:Look at you. You come out here with your tWo t-shirt. You're TWF Championship. TWF this. TWF that. Have you lost your mind?

Randyspeeps: This isn't fair.

Randy Orton: Fair? Fair? I made you. Without the Randy Orton name Randyspeeps is nothing. So let me advise you on a little something. You've lost your way.

Randyspeeps: Lost my way? I've never been better.

Randy Orton: That's where you're wrong. You've never been worse. Let me take you down memory lane. You became Randyspeeps because of one reason. Ortonism. Your creation. A creation dedicated to me. Randy Orton. But then you come over here, and you join the tWo. You run around fighting for the honor and the legacy of the TWF. Are you retarded? Randyspeeps hated the TWF. You couldn't give a damn about the place. You eat, breathe, sleep, and bleed Ortonism gold. So what changed? On top of that, you work with KILLERBAND? You've lost all sense of who you are.

Randyspeeps:....(Randyspeeps looks puzzled. Confused. Speechless)

Randy Orton: TWF_Legend, Nick, and Twist don't care about you. You were stalked and attacked by a deranged psycho for the last couple of weeks. Where were they? You think Ortonism would have left you hanging? Enervator, Crulex, Y2JFAN, SSJ, DeadnightMajin and the list is endless would have had a search party out there for you. They would have kicked ass until they got answers. They wouldn't have disappeared. They wouldn't be no-showing Raw's and Smackdown's while their leader was lost and hurt.

Randyspeeps: But Nick was in Ortonism

Randy Orton: And we all know how that ended.

Randyspeeps:...What are you saying?

Randy Orton: What I'm saying is you Randyspeeps. You're a hypocrite. A fraud. A fake. You run around taking orders from some guy hiding behind a cloak and a hat ranting and saying the most ridiculous things. You support Nick and Twist when they couldn't give a damn about you. Randyspeeps, you've betrayed me, but sadly, you've betrayed yourself.

*Randyspeeps eyes start to water.*

Randyspeeps: I have not. I'm still the same great Randyspeeps.

Randy Orton: Are you? Would the real Randyspeeps run around in a tWo t-shirt? Nope. Would the real Randyspeeps run around fighting for the TWF? Nope. Would the real Randyspeeps runs around taking orders from a deranged lunatic that has done absolutely nothing in the WOTU? NO!

Randyspeeps: Stop it! You're right. But we both know these people don't deserve the real me. They don't deserve Ortonism. You saw what happened last time. They embarrassed me. They embarrassed you. They threw us out like we were expired milk. Well I'm not expired. I'm the cream of the crop. I'm Randyspeeps damnit. I AM RANDYSPEE...

*Randy Orton RKO's Randyspeeps. The TWF Championship goes flying outside of the ring.*

JBL: OMG! What is he doing. Randy Orton has crossed the line.

*Randy Orton runs to the turnbuckle. He has a look in his eyes. Randyspeeps is attempting to get back up. He sees Randy Orton lined up by the turnbuckle. Randy Orton runs at Randyspeeps and punts him in the skull leaving him unconcious. "Voices" hit as Randy Orton leaves the ring and Raw goes to commercial.*

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 spideynerd3

The following takes place on Monday Night Raw:

*Raw returns from a commercial, and before the commentators can even begin to speak, "Light Em Up" by Fall Out Boy hits, and the crowd seems confused, because no one has used this theme before. The lights then suddenly go out, and a spotlight focuses on the center of the stage. That's when the crowd begins to give a mixed reaction, because they know who is coming. Spidey and Ali raise from under the stage wearing their usual attires. Ali has the X-Division Championship over her shoulder, as well as the WOTU Championship MITB Case in her spare hand. Once the two enter the ring, Spidey pulls out his mic, and begins to speak*

Spidey: Last night, chapter two of the Book of Chaos was written. It was a chapter that was nearly two years in the making, but it finally happened... I became the X-Division Champion. You see, it was always my plan from the beginning to become X-Division Champion, but I got caught up in the main event. Fast forward to last night, and I knocked out two birds with one stone. I won the X-Division Championship, and I defeated Metal, the guy who I gave the opportunity to carry this company at Elimination Chamber last year, but he dropped the ball at Wrestlemania 28. He put the title around the waist of Killerband. Then Metal had the nerve to call me out for a year, claiming that I screwed him from a proper shot at the WOTU Championship... I GAVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME AND HE BAD MOUTHS ME! But still, I gave him another WOTU Championship shot, well over a year later, but he also had to face me. You see, it doesn't matter that he won the WOTU Championship again. What matters is that I d*mn near killer Metal in the middle of the ring last night. It takes a lot to bust someone open the hard way, but that's exactly what I did, and I even took a little something to remember the night by... A piece of Metal's mask.

*The fans boo Spidey because they liked Metal's new mask*

Spidey: People who hide behind masks are afraid. They are afraid not of their looks like you'd think, but of themselves. The mask becomes an identity for them, to help them lock up the fear they have for themselves. They become a totally different person. Metal fears himself, and more so than any masked wrestler before him. Here's a little unknown fact, Metal never removes his mask... Not even to take a shower. He is that afraid of himself. I don't blame the guy, I mean if the rumors I heard about him are true, I'd create a new identity with a mask as well. He can claim that the mask is his legacy, that it's big down in Mexico, or over in Japan... But the truth is, Metal is an American, so who is he to make such claims? His birth certificate says it all folks. The moral of this story is your WOTU Champion is a fraud, a liar, and most importantly, a complete mystery to you all.

*The fans chant "Bullsh!t", which angers Spidey, but Ali calms him down*

Spidey: You see that briefcase Ali has? Well, it's good for one more month. I have one more month to cash it in and become WOTU Champion once more, because let's face it, if I cash in, I'll win, I'm just that good. Chapter three of the Book of Chaos can go several different ways, the path splits into multiple endings. Usually I know the ending at the start, but this time, I don't. Chapter three will be written in real time, instead of ahead of time. Anything goes in Chapter three. Which brings me back to the X-Division Championship... It's days are numbered. People are going to be mad at this decision, but it had to be made... The WOTU has too many titles, and not enough competitors. It is time we drop some titles, and build better feuds. It's time I give the fans something they've always wanted. It's time for Chaos and Honor to finally clash. It's time for...

*Before Spidey can finish, the crowd chants "Jedi, Jedi, Jedi!"

Spidey: It's time for the burning of the X-Division Championship! *Spidey laughs* This title had honor, and now it will witness experience chaos.

*Spidey rolls out of the ring to a sea of boos. He digs under the ring and pulls out a trash can, then rolls back into the ring. Spidey sets up the trash can in the center of the ring, then pulls out a bottle of lighter fluid, and poors it into the trash can. He then pulls out a match, lights it, and throws it into the can, causing a fire to burst up. Ali then hands the X-Division Championship to Spidey, who drops it into the trash can*

Spidey: This is what I think of honor... Honor deserves chaos. Honor doesn't know a thing about life until chaos strikes. Honor can't win against a god. Tonight, a little bit of honor embraced chaos.

*Spidey takes off his robe, revealing his wrestling tights, and his t-shirt, and starts whipping it at the fire, to help put it out. He then wraps his right hand up in the robe, and reaches down to pull out the burned X-Division Championship*

Spidey: This title belongs to Chaos, and now it shows it. The X-Division isn't dead, it has evolved. Welcome to the Chaos division.

*Ali hands Spidey a couple of bottled waters, and Spidey poors them on the X-Division Championship, before placing the burned title around his waist. Spidey slicks his hair back and laughs, as the fans boo him for the dishonor that just occurred. Raw then cuts to another commercial* 

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*The sound of cymbals are heard and then, Sin City starts playing as Metal and his gang appears on the ramp. Metal is seen wearing a hoodie and puts a mic in his hands*

Metal: Friends, members, Spidey, Chaos, Universe, Lend me your ears!!! Indeed, last night I made history once again. In a way Spidey, you beat me within an inch of my life. And now, you start blaming me for these things that some people are doing? Well, I must tell you and everyone here the facts that made me who I am. Indeed, to everyone watching tonight. Indeed, I wasn't born in Mexico but born in a lovely town in Nevada many of those years ago. However, shortly afterwards, my family moved back to Mexico after hard times. So, you see Spidey, while it is true I was born an American, I was raised to be the true Mexican that I can be!!!!

*Crowd cheers as Metal touches the top of his hoodie*

The fans, they understand me in a way. WHile they still hate me for what I did to my partner, they understand that a man's mask is everything. Mexico Spidey. Mexico has a rich story of some of the best wrestlers in the world and you dare insult us because I wasn't born in Mexico? El Santo held one of the greatest titles in the history of all of Mexico and is a legend. Gory Guerrero *cheers* was a man who raised one of the best in the business of his time in Eddie. El Dandy was known all over the world as one of the best. La Parka, El Hijo de Santo, Hector Garza, we all have the same thing in common Spidey: We are Mexican, either by birth or by blood. And looking at you, you have disgraced that very title you stole from me.

Indeed, Cp will get his coming up at Money in the Bank and I will deal with him this Friday night on Smackdown but tonight mi amigo, I realized that this whole, Chaos thing is really just stupid you know? But last night, I won back the very title that both you and Chris stole from me! And you dare to rip the very mask I made with my hands and make my blood spill on the ring? No, I can not and will not just sit by and let you Spidey and the rest of your gang take over the WOTU under your power of so called Chaos.

*Metal slowly reaches back and pulls down his hoodie to show a new mask. While still looking like the Joker, it now has a darker, blood red design and matches something like a mix of Batman 1989 Joker and Dark Knight Joker*

Spidey, I don't know when and I don't know how but as you can see, I kept my promise and made a new mask in the color of my enemy and that enemy is now you and the so called, Book of Chaos. As the R.O.H has fallen to this virus, as a plague has hit everyone, not everyone will stand aside and watch you destroy everything that we worked so hard to make happen. While, I haven't really done this in a while so WOTU< bare with me for a moment *ahem*

To ALL the people that have fallen under the hands of the Book of Chaos, don't you worry anymore. Spidey, I will make it my promise and my life goal as the WOTU Champion to put an end to you and your ways. If that means that the X-Division title goes back to my hands and restore it to it's real glory then so be it. I promise you that much, that you will fall like the others who has dared to face you.

*Metal slowly holds his hand up as with the rest of his gang and slowly puts his pinky and thumb away*

Veni! Vedi! Veci! I CAME, I SAW AND I WILL CONQUER SPIDEY!!! REVOLUTION IS BACK!!!!

*The crowd explodes as Metal reaches up and pulls off two pataches from his mask, reveiling two R's in the process*

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jediknight52501
*the following is a WOTU.com Exclusive.* Jedi: "so Spidey, Spidey, Spidey. congrats on winning the X-Division Title then scrapping it because you can. you know what Spidey, i hope you cash in at Money In The Bank because one day we will meet in that ring and we will find out who is the better man. for now i play a patient game, unlike last month where i was like a kid asking and demanding for something, i am going to see who my next opponent will be at Money In The Bank. time is on my side this time. i will promise you one thing. that Chaos will fall and soon.*
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

*gamer makes his way to the ring with Kelly Kelly to a mixed reaction*

Gamer: last night in my home town of Chicago I proved once and for all why I am the best wotu has to ofer and why I was voted the future of wotu when I defeated play and improved to 6-0 against him and then right after that I head to my lockeroom and a wotu backstage employee is there I thought it was gonna be the wotu title shot I so rightfully deserve...but no

K2: NO

Gamer: no instead of pitting me against metal spidey places me in the wotu title money in the bank match so now I have to go through 6-7 more people to get the title shot I so rightfully deserve I mean what the hell spidey ? but no matter I will walk into Philadelphia and prove why I am the best wotu has to offer once again it doesn't matter who the hell spidey throws at me I will defeat them and when I wint the money in the bank I will not surprise people by cashing in on an injured person oh no im not like that I will cash in the right way and I will win my match that way so that when I defeat metal,cp or spidey or whoever is wotu champion I don't have to deal with their constant whining and bitching of how I cashed in on them when they were tired and barely able to move right Kelly Kelly ?

K2: that's right Gamer is a man of honor and not some whiny little bitch like the current people in the wotu title match Gamer is a very talented man and he doesn't need to cash in like a coward and he sure as hell doesn't have to cry about anything if we feel we are wronged we will speak up like professionals I don't see gamer acting like metal

OH WHERES MY TITLE SHOT WAAAAHHHH WHERE IS IT WAAHHHH

SHUT UP LAWLER IM NOT CRAZY

lawler: I didn't say anything

Gamer:...HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE DISRESPECT KELLY KELLY IS IT REALLY THAT DIFFICULT FOR YOU DUMBASS PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING ???? HUH

Everyweek Kelly Kelly and I show up and every week you people taunt her and call her a slut that is disrespectful she is a classy lady if anyone is a slut its that stupid kayla that player decided to marry

K2: talk about a 2 dollar bitch for a wife huh ? YES I WENT THERE PEOPLE...SHUT UP GAMER

Gamer: I said nothing

K2: im sorry :(

Gamer: that's ok I don't blame you afterall a boring ass place like grandrapids will drive anyone crazy

K2: like you

Gamer: YES LIKE ME DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE HERE ?

K2: NO WHY ARE WE HERE ?

Gamer: I don't know K2 but don't worry we will soon leave this dump a.....

*gamer sees a kid holding up a Kelly Kelly is crazy sign*

*gamer walks up to the kid*'

Gamer: really ??? HEY YOU TEACH YOUR STUPID KID SOME MANNERS

K2: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ??? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY ?? HUH ANSWER ME

*the little kid starts to cry*

K2: I WANT THIS SIGNED REMOVED RIGHT NOW WHERE THE FUK IS SECURITY I WANT THIS SIGN CONFISCATED RIGHT NOW

THERE IS NOT A WOMAN IN THE AUDIENCE,BACKSTAGE OR ANYWHERE AS CLASSY AND TALENTED AS I AM

Gamer: that's true and there is not a man in the audience or backstage that can do what I do and this proves that Kelly Kelly and I are above all of you people here right K2 ?

K2: right

*gamer kisses K2*

Gamer: you people are not worth our time anymore the point is I will win the wotu title money in the bank and I will cash in cleanly and defeat whoever is the champion and then Kelly Kelly and I will dominate WOTU like it has never been dominated before

Metal and trixie

Spidey and alichino

player and kayla

Will have nothing on us

K2: NOTHING..NOTHING AT ALL WE ARE BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM I HATE ALL OF THEM THEY ARE ALL STUPID STUPID STUPID FIRE THE FU(KIN CANNON WHO SAYS THAT ?

MONEY METAL WHAT A STUPID TWITTER NAME AND SO IS THAT BITCH TRIXIE

AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON SPIDEY AND ALI TALK ABOUT TWO PIECES OF SHIT BELONGING TO EACHOTHER YOU GUYS WILL NEVER BEAT US NEVER WE ARE BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU PEOPLE YOU HAVE NOTHING ON US

*gamer grabs Kelly Kelly's hand and pulls her with him as she continues screaming*

K2: NEVER WE ARE THE BEST YOUR ALL STUPID STUPID LIKE NATALYA STUPID LIKE LAYLA AND ICON,STUPID LIKE JEDI WHO THINKS ROH IS STILL ALIVE WAKE UP YOU DUMBASS ITS DEAD GAMER USED YOU ND LEGEND AS STEPPING STONES YOUR BOTH NOTHING..NOTHINNNNGGGGGG

*crowd boos*

K2: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU STOP DISRESPECTING US WE ARE AWESOME DAMMIT

*gamer drags k2 backstage*

cole: finally

*segment ends*

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

Static's Raw Promo

*Raw returns from commercial, Cole, JBL, and Jerry are at the announcer's table.*

Cole: Last night, the dysfunctional team of Cpman & Static took on the t.W.o . King, it's a day later....have your thoughts about the match changed?

King: The match was interesting....to say the least. Let's take a look at the match highlights.

*The clip starts to play. Static enters the arena accompanied by The_Last_Ride; Cpman enters alone; Nick and Twist enter to their stable theme. The four wrestlers are in the ring where Static and Cpman start arguing over who should start the match.*

Static: Cp, this is my sanctuary!! So as the captain of this team, I say when you can wrestle in this match!!

*Cpman shoves Static* 

Cpman: You don't tell me what to do!!! I'm the WOTU Champion. I'm the "guy" around here. You better not push anymore of my buttons or I'll beat your brains in right now!!!

*At that moment, TLR climbs into the ring. He's raging at Cpman. Static and TLR corner Cpman which forces him to climb through the ropes to stand in their corner.....A couple minutes later in the match, Twist crawls to his respective corner tagging in Nick just as Static is about to reach Cpman's hand to tag him in the match for the first time. Shockingly, Cpman pulls away his hand and climbs down to the ringside floor. Cpman turns and starts walking around the ring. He gets to the ramp however TLR is already there blocking his path.*

Cpman: Another one of Spidey's lackeys is trying to keep me down.

The_Last_Ride: Which is deserved. You slighted the Doctrine.

Cpman: Move now!!! I have a match with Metal later tonight!! I won't let Spidey cost me that match!!!

*Cpman storms at TLR but he shoves him back. Simultaneously, Nick irish whips Static toward the ropes. Static bounces off the ropes, and shoots towards Nick. Nick jumps over Static who shoots back off the opposite ropes. Static ducks Nick's clotheslines and baseball slides out off the ring. Static is standing behind Cpman.*

Static: HEY, MAN OF CHAOS!!!!

Cpman: WHA-

*Cpman turns straight into Sweet Chaotic Music. Cpman instantly drops. TLR drags his lifeless body up the ramp and backstage

*....Later in the match, Static & Nick are in the ring battling it out. Twist is disposed of outside the ring after making a recent tag. Nick spits in Static's face which disorients him. Nick goes in and sets Static up for a GTS. Nick smiles and shouts out to the crowd*

Nick: This is my turf!! The t.W.o is taking ov-

*In that brief instance, Static reverses the GTS straight into his finisher Static Noise, a spiked DDT. Static covers Nick for the pin and Twist is a fraction late at breaking up the pin. The clip ends here.*

*Static is standing in the ring, wearing his Hardcore Title and one of the tag titles. He as the other tag title around his shoulder. The titles still have the t.W.o painted on them but Static is wearing the tag title around his upside down to symbolize t.W.o's humiliation. Static starts on the mic.*

Static: WHAT THREAT? WHAT F*CKING THREAT?!?!

*Static lets out a menacing laugh. Static takes off his signature aviators and puts them in his jacket pocket*

Static: When you walk into someone else's home with a chip on your shoulder....you are asking for trouble. And that's what I served Goldenagenick and TwistofFate, these two goons got the oh so sweet taste of humiliation. How does it taste, Nick? It must be nauseating seeing your precious gold around my waist? See, the problem with the t.W.o was the arrogance of each individual member which I could easily see from the beginning. These four excessively prideful individuals were unable to check their egos at the door. Not one of them willing to take a back seat for the benefit of the group as whole. It's a "me, me, why not me?" kind of vibe with those guys. Right now, each of you should take your ball and go home. You've been had. The t.W.o is a farce, a sham, a joke. Time is running out. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....the clock will soon stop for the next victims of Chaos.

*Static drops his mic as Clubbed to Death plays. Static climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arms slowly to the air. He yells out.*

Static: CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Raw goes to commercial.*

Promo Ends  

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

*The camera shows Kayla and The Player Arguing back and forth, as their music starts to play...............

*The Player holds the rope open for Kayla like usual but Kayla just blows him off.....................

The Player: So, GamerGuy got the best of me last night at Payback, so what I'm still here, and going to be firing up as much more energy, some that I even won't know what to do with.

Kayla: Oh Player the only energy you have is for me and that energy is in your pants, and it better just stay there!!!!!!!

The Player: Oh and your one to talk, oh oh look at me I'm Kayla I think It's cool to brainwash my boyfriend to do my bidding.

Kayla: You Shut up, And take that back Player, or, else........................................

The Player: Kayla, I'm not going to waste anymore of mine or these stupid peoples time, here in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but I'm here to throw my name into the MITB Match, but until then I hope everyone has a great night.

Kayla: Player why do you think you deserve a shot against 14 other men, remember there is two MITB's that night, one for the IC Championship, and one for the WOTU Championship??????????

The Player: Well Kayla, I think I can win but it's really for just to prove to you that I can still fight.

Kayla: Even if that is the case, You think you need to fight this hard for me then I must say I'm in every up ounce of joy,

The Player:Kayla, Let's get going, Fire it, and let's Go.

Kayla: FIRE TH........................... *Then the lights start to flicker..................... and then ............

The Player: Welp, here we go again it seems you three boys wanna fight............................

Ambrose: You can just forget us fighting someone like you Player, but Since we are out here, me and my two boys here, want to send you and Kayla, a little message.......... You won't win MITB Player, hate to break it to you but Shoe_Crap is a better wrestler then you right now Player, So Player how high do you feel for yourself now.

The Player: Well, Dean Ambrose I would like to say you guys are a bunch of idiots in S.W.A.T. Team clothes on and I know that I have been on a little bit of a losing streak, but I'll get out of it, and by, the way, where is Seth and Roman............................... OH That''s right they got taken away gagged, in the Crowd, and you didn't notice, and oh I have some boys you'd love to meet on your own.

And

And

The Player: Get'Em Boys.

Kane with the Chokeslam to Dean Amerose, Sheamus is setting up for the Borgue Kick and it connets, and that goes right into the Tombstone Piledriver.

Kayla: Fire the cannon!!!!!!!

FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

So Payback did not go as planned. I took it to Dude and Big Evil as well, but JLe managed to win in the end. I have no right to the Money in the Bank......not the IC one anyway. And Spidey probably thinks it is still too early for me to take a crack at either him or Randyspeeps for gold. However, I will gladly await to hear who is placed in the WOTU MITB before I call someone out. I do have opponents that I have my eye on. And my phone is ringing off the hook from two champions who would like to do business with me. Looks like I just have to bide my time and strike when I see fit. #BigThingsComing FriezaistheLordTwitter

OOC: I do plan to do at least one promo a week and several small twitter/WWE.com stuff in the future. Right now, I'm waiting to hear back from a few guys and then I will know exactly what I'm doing. Or trying to do I should say.

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
@GAN24 & I only lost the titles so we could win them again & become 2-time Tag Team Champions! #Twistify #Bully #tWoTwister Twitter
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

So #Payback did not go as planned, @JLe managed to win in the end. I have to applaud the little puke, he got a lucky win! Well @JLe, i want to congradulate you, but you're victory will be short lived my friend. I want you and everyone else in the #WOTU, to remember one date, #Feb 26, 2014; now u might ask yourself, why does @Real_Big_Evil want me to remember this date, well it's the date of my anniversary to #WOTU, or at least @GameSpot, and I want it known that I am going to place myself in either one of the #MITBLadderMatches, and I don't care if @Spideynerd likes it or not, because here and now I'm stating that if I don't win at least one more major title in the #WOTU before the date of #Feb 26, 2014, I am leaving the #WOTU forever and will not return, period. I'm coming to the point in my career where I can no longer find the time or the energy to keep devoting my efforts to this #Abortion of a company where there's far to much politcal bull$hit going on, so i've had enough! so I say this, I will win #MITB, and I will win a major title in the #WOTU before the posted date, and if i don't i'll leave. so to all the #ChumpChamps in the #WOTU, I say unto you;

#SORRYABOUTYOURDAMNLUCKWOTU and #YOUSUCKASAIN'TGOINGTOGETRIDOFMEEASILY!!! #I'MCOMINGFORYOUALL!!! Real_Big_EvilTwitter

Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

*The following takes place on RAW.  Goldenagenick walks out alone and just looks at the crowd witih disgust.  He walks down the ramp with making constant eye contact at the ring.  He gets in and grabs a mic, he looks around at the crowd who are chanting "WOTU!  WOTU!  WOTU!"*

Lawler:  It warms my heart to see this guy without a title.  He's been an absolute disgrace to the business since he's been here.  

Cole:  Let's not be too happy yet, we may have won a battle at Payback but these guys still have a lot of miles.  

Nick:  Last night was a complete and utter fluke.

*The crowd boos heavily.*

Nick:  You people wouldn't know either way.  I'm the best in the world at what I do and just because some young kid named Static beat us doesn't mean anything.  We had the match in our hands when we were working on CP.  We were almost ready for a pin before CP made that hot tag.  If it weren't for bias refereeing we could've won the match!  The WOTU is so sick that they fixed an outcome!

*The fans start to boo even more now, chanting "Bullllllllshit, Bullllllllshit"*

Nick:  That's why I can no longer do this.  I can't do the rematch.  I hope Twist and the rest of the tWo respect my decision to not cash in my rematch clause and I hope that Twist will be allowed to find a new partner.  All I want is Static.  The young kid got lucky and I want him to admit it to all you idiots who don't know a thing about wrestling.  Come out Static and address your people.  I know you're probably riding the skies right now, and I want to make sure you remember just how low you are on the totem poll.

*Nick starts yelling off-microphone at the entrance way.  For a while nothing happens until...*

*The crowd gives a huge pop as the gong hits and Crulex comes walking out.  Nick is in the ring almost shocked at who he is seeing.  Crulex gives a smirk and stands at the top of the ramp with a mic.*

Crulex:  You really think it'd be that easy?  To attack a member of Corrective Chaos you need unbelievable skill, bravery, and a hell of a lot of luck.  For you to come out here after a clean victory and call it a fluke just makes my skin crawl.  I always thought you were better than that, but apparently you really just don't know when to shut your damn mouth.

Nick:  Listen, Crulex.  I don't need to hear this from you.  If you want to hide away your golden boy so be it, but the truth of the matter is that at Payback I was screwed and I want to see this guy who talked so much shit earlier in the night.  He needs to be taught a lesson in the business.

Crulex:  How about I teach you a lesson in the business, Nick?  What we do...we do for this audience.  It's not for some fame, it's not for the accolades, those are just the things that come with it and what we strive for.  You've turned into one of the most disgusting human beings in this company and wrestling in general.  I've never seen such a self-centered, arrogant,...

Nick:-Let me cut you off right there.  I don't need a speech about the business from you.  You hold no power over my way of thought and have no room to judge why I do what I do.  I know that I'm in control.  You on the other hand have been on a downward spiral.  Let's not forget that you're coming off a night where you lost your title as well!

Crulex:  Let's not forget that I'm not the one bitching about it!  You see Nick, there's two ways you can take a PPV loss.  You can take it as a lesson and learn from your mistakes, or you can sit in that ring and blame it on everyone besides yourself.  You're wallowing in self-pity and I think I have to save you. 

Nick:  Save me?  I'M not the one who gets saved.  I'm tried of stepping around the point, where the hell is Static?!

Crulex:  Static left.

Nick:  Then why are you here?!

Crulex:  Like I said...to save you.

*The lights go out and there can be loud rumbling heard.  The entire arena shakes to the point where it feels like there is an earthquake.  You can hear electricity surging somewhere.   Finally the events end in a supernova amount of light emitting from the ring.  Finally chains come falling down from the arena.  The crowd are being belted as they begin to run down to the exits.  Once it stops the crowd is in complete silence as Crulex is glowing purple with red eyes.  He doesn't have a microphone but a voice that sounds nothing like Crulex  begins to speak in tongues.  Women are running, children are crying and, men are staring in absolute horror.  Finally a coffin that was in the ring begins to glow purple much like Crulex.  It keeps rattling to the point where wooden panneling is starting to come unhinged.  The final words of Crulex's speech can be heard.*

Crulex:  LITORA.  MULTUM.  ILLE.  ET TERRIS.  IACTATUS.  ET ALTO.  VI SUPERUM!

*Finally Crulex sends one final shock to the coffin.  All that can be heard is a scream from what sounds to be Nick.  Crulex finally grabs the coffin, slings it over his shoulder and begins to walk out of the arena.  The entire crowd, tech crew, announce table, and everyone else are in too much of either shock or horror to respond.  The camera shakes as the camerman is deathly nervous of what may happen if he gets too close to the scene.  All the wrestlers in the back just simply stare at Crulex while he carries the coffin but nobody says anything and Crulex doesn't make eye contact.  Finally Crulex lays it down on the concrete in the parking lot and begins to mumble in tongues.  Finally he puts his palms on the coffin and the coffin begins to sink into the concrete along with Crulex.  The last you see of Crulex is him looking up with his glowing eyes at the camera as the entire area around the scene goes up in flames.  When the fire goes down the parking lot is fine besides one detail:  Crulex's logo is still burning on the blacktop.  The camera fades as RAW goes to commercial.* 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 StaticKornSlipX
^OOC: Damn. good stuff Nick
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jediknight52501
OOC: interesting Promos so far.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gamerguy456

*backstage segment taped for main event*

josh mathhews: im here with gamer and Kelly Kelly now my question for you is why do you feel that you should receive a title shot ?

Gamer: its plain and simple josh I never lost the title that piece of shit known as static attacked me and took the belt because he just like everyone in wotu is jealous of my talents and how I am the future of wotu and think about it this way

Static works for spidey and spidey is afraid of me so naturally he will send out his goons to attack me hence why crulex and static attacked me

Josh: but gamer you were retiring so ofcourse the title would be stripped from you anyway

Kelly: HE NEVER RETIRED his contract ended and people thought he was retiring why? because the wotu universe and every superstar in wotu is a dumbass who cant tell the difference between retirement and contract ending so because Eve was to stupid to renegotiate his contract earlier he should be penalized ????

well ???

Gamer: ANSWER HER

Josh: well im just stating the facts and I-

*Kelly Kelly slaps josh*

Gamer: thank you Kelly Kelly enough of this shithead lets leave

*gamer and Kelly Kelly leave*

Josh:....I was just trying to do my job

*Kelly Kelly runs back and tackles josh and she starts slamming his head to the ground causing him to bust open*

Kelly Kelly: I WAS JUST TRYING TO DO MY JOB FIRE THE CANNON I HATE ALL OF YOU YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE AS SUCCESFULL AS US

*gamer grabs K2 and starts pulling her away*

Kelly Kelly: NO ONE HERE CAN DO ANYTHING RIGHT BUT THE TWO OF US EVERYONE HERE IS STUPID AND LAZY AND WHERE THE FUK ARE MY PEANUTS WHERE IS THAT DUMBASS WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BRING ME MY PEANUTS

Gamer: WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY BRING HER HER DAMN PEANUTS

cole:...I hate this place

*segment ends*

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TwistofFate14
So I have to find a new partner to win the Tag Team Championships with? Fine by me. #Twistify #Bully #tWo Twister Twitter
TWF_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TWF_Legend
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

Unbelievable.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

You all thought I was Killerband. Is my style anything like Killerband? Nope.

You are all incompetents. I'm not that loser. I am better than that.

This just further proves my point. You all are mindless sheep that will believe anything I say.

I'm in control here.

I know it.

You know it.

Benedict Spidey knows it.

In fact, Spidey, I've had enough of your SHlT!

It's time for me to arrive.

It's time for me to be the ass-kicking machine I used to be...

The one that I told you all I was....

And the one that I will continue to be.

I will step into the WOTU ring for the first time soon...

I will deliver on my promises.

Summerslam...

TWF_Legend vs. Spideynerd: If I win, I become general manager of the WOTU RT. If I lose, I will reveal my REAL identity.

This is the only way you all will ever see me compete.

I want Spidey, that traitor who turned his back on the TWF, killed the TWF, recreated a RT because he couldn't hack it in the real one, and then turned all of our people against ourselves.

Spidey, your reign is over. It's time for a worthy leader to assume power.

This is bigger than the tWo.

This is personal.

Boom. 

thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thedude200512
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts

Mr. Twist I have the solution to your new partner problems, if you want me as your new tag partner let me know

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

(Main event promo)

(Out of nowhere a familiar guitar riff hits and you hear "ON THIS DAY. I SEE CLEARLY"

( And i emerge clad with some stone washed jeans. clean shaven and sporting a nice fancy blazer)

(I stop and hesitate looking out at the crowd who responds with a mixed reaction)

Me (guys i'm going to be honest.... i've never exactly seen eye to eye with you......  (A small French sucks chant starts)

thats alright chant what you feel.  on sunday night one of my closest friends in this business was injured to the point that he can no longer compete actively for the time being....

i'm not one of the most well liked people in the back and i probably never will be. but the one thing i can say about icon is that he was one of the truest friends i had here.

so gamer. dont you even think for a second this is over! because sooner rather than later i'll avenge icon. it may not be today. may not be tomorow. may not even be this month.

but thats because i want to savor planning exactly how i'm going to torment you! the same way you tormented icon who never did anything to you!

im going to savor planning how i can put you through the same pain you put icon through! and i swear.... if you thought you are dangerous like you have a feather in your cap? you obviously havent seen what this ruthless son of a bitch can do! so you be sure to make the most of your next weeks here sunshine.

because our paths our bound to cross. and while im out on this crusade against all things stupid here in the wotu.  now believe me i've done some coke in my time and its clear that kelly is wired out of her mind on something! so i hope kelly kelly is sure to act as coked out as she can, while she can! because once we do meet..... your world or mine wont be the same!

but i do know that this is the start of my next chapter! its time i put the gags to the side. its time i quit worrying about messing with other people.   i was the FIRST French World champion here and its time i change that to 2 time 3 time, 4 time! who knows how many times! its time i show you guys a side of me that you never even knew existed! i promise to take you guys on a wild ride these next weeks.

now that brings me to randyspeeps who ironically enough got told off by his boyhood idol. randy orton! its not hard to see why sunshine! i mean lets be honest. you surrounded yourself by an empire! you did!

I would know because i was a member of this little club for a week. you remember that? tossing us aside like broccoli you didnt order??  but this empire you are in. look at you guys! you need to act like hooligans for attention. 

you're stuck in the old TWF glory days. your surrounded by guys who talk about how much better they are than the wotu but at payback they lost the titles to WOTU superstars! so riddle me that sunshine

i made the promise that i'd go after you if something happened to icon. so im out! right here in the open! i'm calling you out! skydive on out here, teleport, helicopter, whatever you guys do that you think is so cool! do it but do it quick because either you come to me or i come to you

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TwistofFate14

*This happens whenever the hell you want it to* 

"Bully" hits and Twister comes out.

Twister: On Sunday Night, Nick and myself lost our Tag Team Championships. We only had the one victory, and at Payback I will admit CP & Static got the better of us. But Nick has decided he did not want to tag with me for the Money in the Bank PPV, and I'm perfectly fine with a new partner. Now, this partner I have contacted has agreed to team with me at Money in the Bank. This is a man I had more of a history with in the TWF than the WOTU, this man being a former Young Gunner along with myself. I'm not a man of many words, so this man will do most of it for me. Him & I might not see eye to eye on certain subjects, but as far as Tag Team Gold is concerned, we both want it. So without further ado, please welcome my new tag team partner, GAMERGUY!

*continue Gamer*

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 spideynerd3
Spidey saw #TWF_Legend's challenge, and says he'll address it in rare Main Event appearance tomorrow. He mentioned something about a Journey, and Something about a Man. I don't know, but I just thought I'd pass it on to the @t.W.o that Spidey got the message. #EraofChaos #BookofChaos #ChaosDivision #ChaosOverHonorAliChino Twitter
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TwistofFate14

Mr. Twist I have the solution to your new partner problems, if you want me as your new tag partner let me know

thedude200512

I saw your post right after I got the OK from Gamer.

TWF_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TWF_Legend
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

Change of plans, I will be teaming with Twist at Money in the Bank.

Spidey, see you at Summerslam. 

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TwistofFate14

Change of plans, I will be teaming with Twist at Money in the Bank.

Spidey, see you at Summerslam. 

TWF_Legend

No, I'm teaming with Gamer.

F**k the tWo. 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gamerguy456

*gamer and Kelly Kelly head to the ring with smiles on their faces*

*gamer shakes twist hands*

*Kelly Kelly wants to hug twist but he backs away*

Gamer: ah yes twist my old friend its good to see you and may I say that you are making a great choice here as the future of wotu and the best in wotu I am honored to tag with you my friend

and yes we don't always see eye to eye but we have a common enemy and that is corrective chaos

K2: CORRECTIVE CHAOS.......CORREC-

*twist stops Kelly Kelly*

Twist: please ??? don't....

Gamer: we will defeat corrective chaos they are a team of whiny little bitches we can defeat them and we will show them true chaos

*gamer drops the mic as the 3 of them stand in the ring*

*segment ends*

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jediknight52501
*the following takes place during WOTU Main Event.* Cole: "i wonder if Jedi is here tonight?" Miz: "Jedi was at RAW. i had a chance to speak with him and he said he may show up tonight." plays as Jedi makes his way to the ring. Cole: "wow, Jedi is here and look he is wearing the American Flag." Miz: "now that is an entrance Cole." Jedi gets in the ring as the WOTU Universe gives Jedi some huge pop. Jedi is smiling as he looks at The Miz and Cole and asks for a Mic. Jedi: "thats right Ladies And Gentlemen, the All-American is back. after a brief stint as a fake Therapist and putting idiots in Straight Jackets i decided to bring it back old school and go back to my All-American roots. that is right, you are going to see me wearing a lot of Red, White, and Blue, just like my Hero, Captain America. now first off i want to say congrats to Crulex, you gave me one of a god match at Payback. i have successfully defend my Intercontinental Championship twice now. it has not been easy either. now that Renegades Of Honor is dead i can focus on defending my Title. no longer do i have to woory about trying to keep a Stable going that should have died after Wrestlemania. i know French and Icon tried to help as much as they could and i thank you both for all the help you gave us. now i want to address someone very important and that is you Spidey. you se you made a great and terrible mistake. so Legen would you come out here and join me? plays as Legen makes his way to the ring. he is wearing a nice All-American T-Shirt that says Long Live The All-Americans. Legen gets in the ring and asks for a mic. Legen: "thank you Jedi. you see Spidey, you seriously pissed us off when you decided to not only burn the X-Division Title, but you also scrapped the Title from the WOTU, a Title i once held with diginity and respect and you crapped all over it this past Monday. you see Spidey, you have let Chaos go to your head." Jedi: "i agree Legen. to think you used to hold that Prestigious Title only o see a Mad Man like Spidey disgrace it with what he did. now Spidey i see that your fate is doomed at Summerslam but don't forget Money In The Bank is upon us and neither one of us has a match yet. i would challenge you at Money In The Bank but i want to wait to see what happens at Summerslam first, i want to see you quiver. i want to see you lose what matters to you the most, i want to see you lose your precious GM spot. i know the t.W.O is a thorn in our side but one way or another i want to see what it feels like to get screwed over like you screwed me over for the GM position. then when it does happen, i am going to laugh. i am going to enjoy watching you crumble. and when that happens, you will fell true pain. pain you will never recover from." Legen: "and then Chaos will fall. you watch as it all shatters around you. you will lose everything. and if somehow you survive, don't worry, someone else will take you down. someone will make you feel true pain and loss. the time is coming Spidey. your world is about to come crashing down and then when you think all is safe, it won't be. you have screwed a lot of people here in the WOTU and one day, it will come back to haunt you." Jedi: "good point Legen. you see Spidey, you think you have all the pieces in place but you don't. soon you will fail and when you do fail, it will happen in a mtter of minutes and you will soon realize your mistakes and it will be too late to try to fix them. so Spidey, i hope you are watching this tonight and i hope what we said sinks in a little." Cole: "well that was interesting." Miz: "what Jedi and Legen said is the truth Cole. soon the WOTU as we know it could change in a heartbeat. WOTU Main Event cuts to a Commercial Break as Jedi and Legen head back to the All-Americans Locker Room.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 spideynerd3

The following takes place on WOTU Main Event:

*"Light Em Up" by Fall Out Boy hits, as the lights in the arena go out. A spotlight focuses on the center of the stage, as Spidey raises from under it with his wife, Ali. Once they have raised up to ground level, they head down to the ring. Spidey has the burned X-Division Championship around his waist, while Ali has the WOTU Championship MITB Case in her hand. When they finally hit the ring, Spidey begins talking right away*

Spidey: Before I get to TWF_Legend, I want to address what Jedi and Legen said earlier tonight. The two of them must be smoking pot again, because they don't understand anything. The Chaos Division is very much alive and well, this title may bare the Chaos Division name, but it is still a title none the less. The X-Division was worthless, Legen was part of the reason behind that. Another thing, Jedi, get your head out of your a**. You NEVER had an opportunity to become GM, it was all a joke, nothing was really up for grabs! I didn't steal anything from you, because there was nothing to steal. The GM position means nothing to me, that's way I don't have sole responsibility as GM, you people seem to forget that Ali is your Co-GM. Chaos will never die.

*The fans boo Spidey for the things he said about Jedi and Legen*

Spidey: Oh, and you idiots apparently can't listen to other people either, because TWF_Legend left the choice to me. I can turn him down, or I can take him up on his challenge. You guys also don't seem to understand Chaos, because Chaos is something that strives win or lose... Chaos only grows if I lose, Chaos was born because I lost. Should I take TWF_Legend's challenge, and I lose, an all new kind of Chaos will emerge, and you both will be wishing you hadn't ran your mouth.

*Spidey looks to Ali, and she nods her head*

Spidey: And now to what you all are waiting for, me addressing TWF_Legend. The truth is TWF_Legend fears me. He fears that I know his identity, and he wants to shut me up before I can reveal his truth to you all. But I'm not about to do that, I'm not that kind of guy. I also don't take well to threats. People have to earn the opportunity to face me, and so far TWF_Legend hasn't earned his chance. I want him to meet me in the ring on Friday Night Smackdown, it's there where I will give him my answer. TWF_Legend, you have to come alone, I'll do the same. I'll set the ground rules, and if you accept them, you might just get your match. See you on Smackdown.

*Spidey drops his mic and leaves, as Main Event cuts to a commercial* 

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Theplayer8505

plays and The The Player and Kayla come down to the ring......

The Player I would like to be in both of the MITB matches, but I don't see it happening that way, So I think since I've decided, that I'll fight in the IC MITB.

Kayla: That's sounds fine to me Player, oh and Player I better not ever see Smelly Smelly, AKA S2 again or else, I'll have to prove to everyone why I call her that. :lol:

The Player: Now clam down I pick the IC just so  I wouldn't have to face GamerGuy in Back-To-Back PPV's, OK.

Kayla: Alright I'll try and leave the Smelly bitch outta this..... :P....... :lol:.

The Player: Kayla do not worry i'll have a couple opponents with Managers, for sure, and I Mean it I am positive, but anyway, Kayla.

Kayla: Yes Player?????????????????????????

The Player: I love you...............

Kayla: Player, I Love you too.................And ..................I............

*As the Static keeps playing WOTU Main Event.*

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
People haven't seen me for a while. There is a reason for that. I'll be on Smackdown, and I will set a few things straight.Cpman Twitter
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 StaticKornSlipX
@Cpman Whatever reason you come up with is bullsh*t. Hey, I'll let you know when you can get your tag team title belt back. #EraOfChaos #ChaosControlsTime #WeAreChaos Static Twitter
thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thedude200512
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts

moneyinthebank_converted.png

RT Matches:

WOTU Championship Match
FullMetalWWant (C) vs. CpReborn

TWF Championship Match
Randyspeeps (C) vs. ???

Intercontinental Championship Match
Jediknight (C) vs. ???

X-Division Championship Match
Spideynerd (C) vs. ???

Universal Tag Team Championship Match
StaticKornSlipX and CpReborn (C) vs. t.W.o (Twist and ???)

WOTU Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Gamerguy vs. FrenchDynasty vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Intercontinental Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match
JLe vs. TwistofFate vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

*More TBA*

Current Roundtable Champions:

WOTU Champion: FullMetalWWant WOTU Championship

TWF Champion: Randyspeeps

Intercontinental Champion: Jediknight Intercontinental Championship

X-Division Champion: Spideynerd X-Division Championship

Universal Tag Team Champions: Cpman and StaticKornSlipX WOTU Tag Team Championship

WOTU Championship MITB Briefcase Winner: Spideynerd

spideynerd3

Spidey,

How do I or can I get into one of these matches?

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jediknight52501
*the following is a WOTU.com Exclusive.* Jedi: "damn Spidey and i thought i ran my mouth off. you do talk a lot for a GM. your afraid of the truth and you know, i know it and the fans know it. you know what, you think Chaos can survive, you must be the one smoking pot or something. Chaos will fall and soon. now onto Money In The Bank. you see i am a fighting Champion. i won't issue a challenge but i will say this, if anyone wants a shot at my Intercontinental Championship i am always looking to forward defending this Title and proving that i am one of the greatest Intercontinental Champions here in the WOTU. i will be at Impact tomorrow night and i will be at Smackdown. so i will see you all later."*
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Randyspeeps

*After the WOTU Main Event, "My Time" hits. There is a podium set up on top of the stage with Randyspeeps name on it. There are members of the media sitting in chairs anticipating the arrival of Randyspeeps. Randyspeeps finally steps out from the back, and onto the podium.*

Randyspeeps: Good Evening WOTU Universe. It is I, Randyspeeps. Ever since Monday Night Raw went off the air, I've been asked two questions. 1) What are you going to do about FrenchDynasty calling you out, and 2) How do I plan on dealing with the viper Randy Orton. Tonight, I will answer both those question. Beginning with FrenchDynasty. I understand his problems with me. I embarassed him, kicked him to the curb, and taught his best friend a lesson on what it means to go toe to toe with greatness. It's no secret that there is a long line of WOTU superstars waiting to battle the great Randyspeeps, and it seems like French Dynasty is the next one on the list. So while Frenchy wants all of you to believe he's challenging me to get payback and avenge the loss of his fallen friend TheNewEraIcon, I know the truth. Truth is, Frenchy is jealous of me. Before I got here in the WOTU he was a top notch superstar. He was headlining PPV's and winning Championships. As soon as I got here with the tWo, French Dynasty quickly began his slow and painful transformation into the French Disappointment. He got kicked out of the tWo after one week, went on to lose to the tWo at Extreme Rules, and was forced to watch TheNewEraIcon get pinned to the mat by yours truly. So I understand the FrenchDynasty is upset. But at the same time, I recognize that I am the TWF Champion. I have a duty to all the loyal TWF fans. Not the WOTU. With that said, I know Frenchy wants a match against me, but he doesn't deserve it. So I am out here to let you all know that I will not face the FrenchDynasty.

*Members of the media begin writing uncontrollably and seems shocked.*

Randyspeeps: As far as Randy Orton and I, things have never been better. What you all witnessed last week was a huge miscommunication on my part. Therefore, Randy Orton. I'm sorry. You are my idol. You are the sole reason I got into the industry, and you were right, with out the belief....

*"Voices" hit as Randy Orton makes his way into the arena. Randyspeeps seems a little nervous, but manages to fake a smile. Randy Orton walks slow and he stares Randyspeeps down. Randy Orton quickly gets on the podium and stands next to Randyspeeps staring him down.*

Randy Orton: Never been better? That's funny, because that seems to be your motto lately. What's really funny, is your lying.

*Randyspeeps looks shocked.*

Randy Orton: Randyspeeps, you're a lot of things, but never in a million years did I want to believe that you're a liar. You've betrayed me, you've betrayed yourself, and now you've become a liar. Who are you?

Randyspeeps: I'm Randyspeeps damnit.

Randy Orton: NO! You were Randyspeeps. Right now you're a spineless coward.

Randyspeeps: How dare you?

Randy Orton: HOW DARE YOU?

*Randy Orton slaps Randyspeeps accross the face to the shock of Speeps. Speeps doesn't retaliate. He just stares at Randy Orton.*

Randy Orton: The old Randyspeeps wouldn't back down from a challenge, no matter who it was. The old Randyspeeps faced Jebus/Sonic of all people at Wrestlemania. The old Randyspeeps took on all challengers no matter who they were. This Randyspeeps that's standing in front of me is a coward. And you keep speaking about the TWF and tWo, it's a dead brand. Let it die, before you die with it.

Randyspeeps: Randy I'm doing what I have to to keep the TWF legacy alive.

Randy Orton: You never gave a damn about the TWF. How many times did you try to take it over? How many times did you try to kill it? You only cared about two things, yourself and Ortonism. The TWF and this tWo nonesense doesn't fit in. It never did. What changed?

Randyspeeps: I am willinging to do whatever it takes to get back to that place. You're right. I haven't ...I haven't been true to myself.

Randy Orton: 1st, you're going to face FrenchDynasty at Money In the Bank.

Randyspeeps: I'll do it. Book the match. Randyspeeps v. FrenchDynasty.

Randy Orton: And you're going to put the TWF Championship on the line.

Randyspeeps: *Seems a little hesitant*...alright. I'll put the TWF Championship on the line. I'm happy we could have worked this out.

*Randyspeeps holds out his hand offering a handshake. Randy Orton takes a look at his hand, but then ignores it.*

Randy Orton: I'm not done.

*Randyspeeps looks nervous.*

Randy Orton: You have to leave the tWo!

Randyspeeps: I can't do that...

Randy Orton: You have 48 hours to leave the tWo, or I will forever abandon you, and revoke the privilege you have to use my name in all of your branding, thus crumbling the empire that you built.

*Randyspeeps looks completely shocked. "Voices" hit as Randy Orton leaves the arena. The camera does a close up shot of Randyspeeps as Main Event goes off the air.*

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Randyspeeps

Power Rankings: Payback Edition

*The power rankings was determined by three senior members. The selection process was based on promo work, feud, matches, victories, and overall position within the company:

1. FullMetalWWant

FullMetalWWant came out swining to kick off the summer. He proved that the waiting game pays off. After losing his WOTU Championship over a year ago, and not getting a proper rematch, he finally got a one on one shot and proved why he should be feared. After a feud in which he dominated with CPMan, with extraordinary work, and eventually winning the WOTU Championship, could this be the summer of FullMetalWWant?

2. Spideynerd 

Spideynerd...or should we say General Manager Spiderynerd, Won X-Division Championship, thus becoming the 3rd WOTU Grand Slam Champion. After wonderful promo work and a good feud against Metal, he has rebounded as well as one can hope. Spideynerd still holds onto the Money in the Bank Briefase. Spidey may eventually 86 the summer of FullMetalWWant, and turn it into the Summer of Spidey! All Hail Spidey (Can't hurt to suck up to the GM can it?)

3. Randyspeeps

Although he dropped off the face of the earth for a week, as he was being stalked by TheNewEraIcon, his feud with Icon was one of the highlights of the Payback PPV. His win over Icon, who in turn retired proves that Speeps is no joke. After a series of great promos and feud with Icon, he's till undefeated in WOTU and retained TWF Championship. Perhaps there really is some bite to his bark. 

4. JediKnight

Likes bragging about being Intercontinental Champion, although it is only his first title win in the WOTU, but who cares? The guy is a stud. He holds a victory over Static and Crulex in the past couple of months to retain the Intercontinental Championship. And he was the only champ besides Speeps to retain the title and has had good promos for his feuds. JediKnight can easily jump into the top three if he continues this impressive streak of taking down some of the WOTU's best.

5.StaticKornSlipX

To put it simply, he lead his team to victory at Payback and  won the Tag Titles from the dangerous tWo team and had some good promos for the feud. Staic is in an interesting position, because he is now teaming up with a very pissed off CPMan. If Static continues to give jaw dropping promo's, he'll be moving on up. Perhaps a little bit of Static is all you need to take down the tWo...

6. Goldenagenick24

Goldenagenick has proven to the WOTU that he's not the weak link of the tWo. After teaming up with Twistoffate and having some good promo work for the PPV, he also found time to have a great mini feud with Crulex during the build up, that will in turn lead to a future feud between him and Crulex that will surely contend for feud of the year. Even though he lost the tag titles, he has a 2-1 record thus far. Nick has an incredible to ability to promo in a way that makes feuds that he is not even in more interesting and tie things together. Nick is out of the top 5, but a victory at Payback would have definitely had him banging on the doors of the top 3.

7. TheNewEraIcon

The only reason he is so far down the list is because he lost the feud to Randyspeeps, but something tells me we haven't seen the last of Icon. He'll be back some day, we're sure of it. Fantastic promos and a highly respected superstar gets him in the top 10. He managed to do what many have tried, and many have failed to do. He successfully stalked Randyspeeps and out manuevered the master of mind games. Icon proves that he still has a lot left in the tank. Unfortunately, Gamerguy decided to capitalize on an emotionally weak and physically beaten Icon to put him on the shelf. Icon WILL BE BACK! But whoever he chooses to target, should stop...drop...and quit!

8.  CPMan

Although he didn't have the best build up going into Payback, he entered as the Challenger for the Tag Titles, and THE WOTU Champion. He lost the WOTU title, but gained back the Tag Titles. But the fact that Cpman was on top of the mountain going into the PPV gives him a spot in the top 10. He still has a decent status, but losing the WOTU title is a huge blow, even with the tag title win. CPMan may be bidding his time, but with new superstars emerging, CPMan may feel a little pressure to act. Unfortunately when he does, the WOTU may wish they didn't piss off this erratic superstar.

9. Crulex

Crulex? FREAKING CRULEX? This guy hasn't done anything in the last couple of months...that's where your wrong. Crulex is the definition of wine. He gets better as time goes on. So what if he lost a couple of matches? His promo work is second to none. He is highly respected and his position in the company is untouchable. We have no doubt that Crulex will bounce back from his beginning of Summer blues. However, everyone will cross their fingers and hope that this superstar continues to de bogged down by the dogs days of summer. We have a feeling Crulex will find a nice home on these power rankings.

10. JLE 

Some solid promos, and defeated not one, not two, but three other challengers to earn a spot in the IC MITB Ladder match. However he has yet to win match that puts him in a title picture just yet and does not promo as much as others. His undefeated status and earning a spot in the IC Money in the Bank gives him the edge and have him rounding out our top 10. JLE has made a mark, now it's time from him to move on up.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 spideynerd3

The following video was posted on Spidey's Youtube account:

*The video opens in a dark room, with just a single light shinning on Spidey, who is without Ali*

Spidey: This message goes out to Jediknight. Jedi, I'm straight edge, I don't believe in drinking, smoking, or any form of drugs. How dare you say I must be smoking pot. I am not delusional, I see the truth, a truth you only wish you could see. Chaos is the truth, not Honor. We live in a world full of chaos, and I am only embracing that. You can lie to yourself all you want, believe in a false god all you want, but the truth of the matter is a real god wouldn't let his "children" suffer like they are. A real god wouldn't let his "children" do the things they do. A real god would send his true child back to show us the errors of our way. There isn't a god, because god wouldn't let the chaos ruin his creation. I embrace the chaos because I accept it as the truth. Sooner or later, everyone will embrace the chaos.

*Spidey laughs, and then quickly turns serious again*

Spidey: You say you are a fighting champion, Jedi... But truth be told, you get lucky, and then all you do is brag and brag about how you are the Intercontinental Champion. Reality check, I've won all the titles this company has to offer, AND I won all the titles the TWF HAD to offer. I was the very first WOTU Intercontinental Champion, and a hell of a good one at that. To call yourself the greatest Intercontinental Champion is a lie, because the greatest Intercontinental Champion, or any champion for that matter, is ME! People love to hate me, and I bring in the ratings. No one cares to tune in just to find out what Jedi personality we are getting this week. I'm the same all around, and that's why I'm hated. You are jealous of me, you wish you were me, and everyone knows it.

*Spidey gets a smirk on his face as he takes a pause before speaking again*

Spidey: You don't have to issue a challenge, Jedi, because the challenge was put out yesterday... By me, and you took the bait. Hook, line, and sinker. At Money in the Bank, you embrace the Chaos, because for the first time ever, you get your wish. It's Spideynerd vs. Jediknight for both the Intercontinental Championship AND the X-Division Championship, because it's a unification match! But that's not all, because if you lose Jedi, you must join Corrective Chaos, and leave Legenkiller once and for all. You lose, and you'll be facing Legenkiller at Summerslam where you'll be expected to beat Legenkiller within an inch of his life, or you are without a job. Dreams come at a price Jedi, and now the question is, was your dream worth it?

*The video ends with Spidey laughing* 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 StaticKornSlipX
Ooc: Cool, I'm top 5.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jediknight52501
Ooc: Cool, I'm top 5.StaticKornSlipX
OOC: i am number 4. Spidey, i will address your challenge at tomorrow night at Wotu impact Wrestling.
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Theplayer8505

I Hate The Crowd #MITB#PEOPLESUCK!!!!!!!!!

IAmThepPlayer Twitter

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Theplayer8505

The Player: Yeah, you people would really like it, if I would say what the old Player used to say but I'm not going to say it.

(Crowd Boos)

The Player: Ahh yes you people right I should be booed at since I didn't say what all of you wanted to hear.

Kayla: Player don't forget about JLe and TwistofFate in the MITB match they ae the real ones we should be wrried about,.

The Player: Thanks Kay, I was get alittle bit off track with myself, but yes JLe and Twist plus thress others............... I'll come out climbing to the top Un laching the briefcase pulling it off after an hard fought matc and holding over my head in my right hand, JLe trapped, underneath the Ladder I'm on, and before I grabbed the briefcase I threw Twist on the other three opponents, and took them all out.

Kayla: Beautiful speech............................ Love it................................................ LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Player: Why thank you Kayla. now let'e get the Heck out of here. 

iMPACT goes to commercial. 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jediknight52501
*the following takes place on WOTU Impact Wrestling.* Jedi is backstage with Jeremy Borash. Borash: "please welcome my Guest at this time, Jedi:" Jedi: "thank you Jeremy Borash. you know what is one my mind right now, i will tell you what is on my mind. it is you Spidey, finally we are facing off. finally i get my chance to face you in the middle of the ring. finally i get to show you that i am not just a lucky son of a gun but that i am better then you think. i am not going to lie this may be the toughest match i have been in. i have faced some tough opponents and yeah i got lucky the past few months but you might be the toughest opponent i have ever faced in the ring, ever. you have quite a win-loss record and you are a Grand Slam Champion, you have beat guys like Gamerguy, Killerband and FullMetal and beat them in the middle of the ring. so i look forward to our match at Money In The Bank because i finally get my hands on you and when the dust settles the better man will win but if you think i will join you if i lose, you got another thing coming. if you think i will follow you in Corrective Chaos, you better think twice. i will make you suffer and trust me, it will not be pretty. i will never kneel before you even if i do lose, you will have to force me to follow you. so remember that Spidey. i will make your life a living hell. so Soidey i will be at Smackdown tomorrow night so i will see you there. Borash, i got some issues i need to resolve tonight here on Impact, so i will see you later tonight." Jedi leaves as WOTU Impact cuts to a Commercial Break.*
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 spideynerd3

The following happens on WOTU Impact:

*WOTU Impact returns from commercial, and the medics are helping Jedi into an ambulance. The camera pulls out, and we see Jeremy Borash standing by with Co-GM Spideynerd*

Borash: Spidey, any idea what happened to Jediknight?

Spidey: JB, I know exactly what happened to Jediknight, and I have it on my own personal camera here. I'll show you all what happened.

*Spidey flips the screen of his camera towards the camera man, and presses play. A video plays showing Jedi getting brutally assualted by the minions of chaos. They take more blood from Jedi, and then hand the blood to Spidey, who steps into frame as security rushes in to deal with the situation, ending the video*

Spidey: And there you have it folks... Jedi fell victim to the minions of chaos once again. This time, it was simply because he ran his mouth. Jedi, you have no choice, you accept my demands, or our match is called off. Dreams come with a price, and the price for your dream is embracing chaos, whether you want to or not. I don't care if you kneel before me, but you won't make my life a living hell, because life is already a living hell, and you'll see that when you embrace chaos. Take a moment to stop worshiping your false god, and look at life. You'll realize that if your god was real, you wouldn't have to work fast food on the side to help pay bills. You wouldn't be in the situation you are in. If your god truly loves all his children, then why does he treat them like crap? Chaos is out there, Jedi, and I was chosen to spread the word.

Borash: ...Everything you said... It's true. My god, I mean, f**k it, what's the point in living any more? The world is doomed, and there is no afterlife for us... This is it. Spidey, I'm in, I accept the chaos of the world, what's next?

Spidey: The first step is admitting that the world is full of chaos. You don't need to be depressed, JB, your life may be turned upside down, but trust me, admitting chaos rules the world takes you places. Kneel before me, JB.

*Borash kneels before Spidey*

Spidey: Welcome to the brotherhood, Sir. Borash. Spread the word of chaos to the Impact roster, and soon the false god people love to worship will be erased from memory. I'm the bringer of truth, and sooner or later, everyone will accept the truth.

*Spidey walks off, leaving Borash kneeling, as Impact cuts else where* 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jediknight52501
*the following is a WOTU.com Exclusive.* Jedi is shown in a Hospital Bed as he comes too. a Camera is shown but the person holding the camera is not shown. Jedi: "so Spidey, you want blood, i will give you Blood. i will give you Blood, Sweat, and Tears at Money In The Bank. you want to create Chaos and you want me to embrace Chaos. the Doctors say i shouldn't show up at Smackdown tomorrow night but screw the Doctors...." Jedi tries to get up as a Nurse rushes in to stop him. then a Doctor shows up to settle Jedi down. then a couple of Orderlies show up as Jedi laughs. the Doctor then suggest to Jedi that spending the night would be good for him. Jedi looks at the Doctor and laughs at first but then Jedi settles down thinking what the Doctor siad may not be a bad idea. we then see Legen show up as he looks at Jedi and Legen tries to convince Jedi to stay till the morning. Legen then goes to the Waiting Room as Jedi is giving an IV. Jedi then looks at the Camera and smiles. the Camera shuts off as the screen goes black.*
FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

Friday Night Smackdown

*Sometime during Smackdown, Frieza enters his ship and rubs his head, trying to shoo off a headache. The Wheatley Android heads towards Frieza to welcome him back, when suddenly Frieza blasts Wheatley into pieces, leaving scrap behind. Jeice and Captain Ginyu take note and slink back out of Frieza's way.*

Ginyu: I take it your meeting with the General Manager didn't go well?

Frieza: Oh no, of course it did. I was just bored of that annoying British ball of a robot. I have good news gentlemen, I will not have to resort to the extreme measure that I thought I would.

Jeice: You mean you have a match sir?

Frieza: I do. Apparently I did an impressive enough job to qualify for the Intercontinental Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match. JLe, of course is in due to his win at Payback, and TwistofFate and the one they call The Player is in as well. I do not know who #5 is going to be, but the last spot will be claimed by the winner of a Big Evil vs. Dude match.

Ginyu: This is wonderful news, sir! You are an expert in the Ladder Match, right?

Frieza: It's true that many of my most impressive wins came in the form of a Ladder Match, but this is different. I won't be fighting one or two men, I will be fighting five, one of which is that blasted scum-sucking smug little infuriating annoyance of a monkey JLe! This may very well be my last chance to avenge my former losses to one of the only two men to have unavenged wins over me and get myself a chance to challenge the Intercontinental Champion at any time I desire. This is a battle I cannot afford to lose.

Jeice: I take it you have a plan, mate?

Frieza: Of course I do. I know exactly what I must do.

Ginyu: And say that you win--

Frieza: What was that, Ginyu?

Ginyu: *Clear throat* I mean, WHEN you win, when do you think you might cash in that case?

Frieza: When the opportunity presents itself, obviously. I may be trying my best to "turn a leaf" as they say and be a more friendly ruler of the galaxy, but make no mistake that I am still as ruthless as ever, and be it at Summerslam or one year from now, I will cash in on the champion and make everyone in the WOTU recognize me as the Lord of everything I see! Everything the light touches is my kingdom, dammit!

*Jeice and Ginyu applaud as Frieza finishes his monologue, but Frieza holds up a hand and they stop.*

Frieza: But that is all in three weeks. For now, I think that it is time to return a few of the transmissions I received this week. Soon I will show them all. Soon...........nothing, not even the best in the world, will stand in our way! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*Frieza laugh echos throughout his ship as he begins his plans for his war on the mid-card.*

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Theplayer8505

I could really care less about #Frieza #JLe #TwistofFate #DudeOrBigEvil and #whomever is the othere man is, I hate you all and I know You hate me right back, but I'm going to enjoy picking off all @FiveofYourWeakAsses, note to everyone in WOTU I'm not the Same old Player your used too, Sure I'll promo lame promos, but that's by my choice only, and DON'T FORGET #WOTUMITBPEOPLESTINKASS.

IAmThePlayer Twitter

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
*As Friday Night Smackdown goes on the air, "King Nothing" by Metallica hits the PA to cheers from the crowd. Moments later, Cpman stepped out from the back, limping a slight bit, as he waves to the crowd with a smile on his face. The former WOTU Champion and one half of the new WOTU Universal Tag Team Champions was lived of course, but was in a slight place of peace, having had a few days to get over the Sweet Chaotic Music he took to the jaw, while also getting the sour taste of dropping the WOTU Championship out of his mouth as well. He went down the ramp, high fiving some fans before he entered the ring and walked around it a bit, pointing to some lucky ladies in the crowd. The music died down, and Cpman took a microphone from a crew hand. He lifted it to his mouth.* Cpman: Hey there, Dayton, Ohio! How you all doing tonightttttt?! *The fans let out a pop as Cpman smirks thanks to his ability to get a cheap pop from the crowd, even when he isn't the WOTU Champion.* Cpman: So, let's get to the chase. Everyone knows by now, at Payback, I lost the WOTU Championship to FullMetal in that match, which might I add, ended up becoming a normal everyday match, and not even a Lumberjack match, for god knows why. Plus, I did get my WOTU Tag Team Championship back...but I did nothing to do so. Static pretty much knocked me out and beat Nick and Twist on his own. Good on him, regardless of all the shit he spoke on Raw, good. Keep my belt warm. I'll take it back before Money in the Bank, don't you worry. Gamer and Twist, one of the most random tag teams ever, we shall kick the crap out of them, or you will, whatever. Now, allow me to also bring up that for the fourth straight PPV, I will have TWO title matches. Who else can say that? I have been tearing up the WOTU this whole year, winning the Wrestlemania Main Event, being WOTU Champion, being a two time WOTU Tag Team Champion, winning the Royal Rumble, this has indeed been the year of Cpman! It's no where near over yet, though. Because, I still have a few things to add to my list! Like...Become a TWO TIME WOTU World Champion! Also, I want to main event the most PPV's EVER in a single year! Finally...These two go hand and hand...I want to DEFEAT Spideynerd one on one for the first time in my career....and I want to END Corrective Chaos! *The fans give another huge pop for Cpman's words, and he doesn't go right back to speaking. He acknowledges the crowd and starts to hype them up with a bit, them getting even louder.* Cpman: My big announcement for tonight...is a grouping. That's right. My number one on my list...The thing that starts to night....End Corrective Chaos. How do I do that, though? Well, it's simple, really...We destroy the Spideynerd. No, that joke was awful. Really, I know exactly what I must do. Defend the blood that his book wants. It's like he is trying to push himself as a god, as a man who needs blood to complete his book, it's in chapters. Chapter 1, he killed Shoe...Chapter 2, he beat Metal, and took his blood. Chapter 3...that's just starting. He wants the blood of Jedi. Well, I wont let this false god manipulate and make people kneel before him any longer. Ladies and Gentlemen...My group that will stop Corrective Chaos will be called...Atheos. Atheos being the Greek Word with which we developed the word atheist from. Now, I am not -really- an atheist, I believe in there being a god and such...But I don't believe in Spideynerd. I don't believe in Chaos. He is no god. His little..."Chaotic Bible"...I wont let that exist. Why? Because ladies and gentlemen...I will defend Jedi's blood. Let me introduce the first two members of Atheos... * LegenKiller and JediKnight come bursting out from the back, leaping about the stage as the fans send out cheer after cheer. Jedi has the Intercontinental Championship slung over his shoulder. They head down the ramp, and enter the ring, joining Cpman. Jedi and Legen high five him, and Cpman seems pretty pumped.* Cpman: That's not all, ladies and gentlemen. There are 4 people in Corrective Chaos! As you can clearly see...there are only THREE of us in this ring! We've got one more man in this group! Ladies and Gentlemen....Please welcome, FRIEZA! *Frieza floats out from the back, and down the ramp and into the ring, getting cheers from the crowd. Cpman gives him a huge high five, Frieza being the man that he won his first ever championship with back in 2011 in the TWF. The two time TWF Tag Team Champions embrace in a quick hug, and then the four man stand side by side.* Cpman: Ladies and Gentlemen.....ATHEOS! *"Shallow Be Thy Game" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers hits as the four men are showered with cheers and embraced by the WOTU Universe. All is good, the men all high fiving and getting ready for fighting.* *"One" by Apocolypta suddenly hits, and the party for the group known as Atheos is cut short. Suddenly, running out from the back, comes Last Ride and Static. Slowly following them comes Crulex as well, and Static and Last Ride enter the ring, but Frieza and Legen meet them as they start to trade blows. Cpman pulled Jediknight back from attacking Last Ride or Static, taking this whole, "Im not letting them bust you open" thing extremely seriously. As Crulex pulls himself into the ring, Cpman is the one to go after him, trading blows with his TWF Wrestlemania 29 opponent, whom he had beat.* *"Sin City" by AC/DC hits the PA, and the fans let out a huge mixed reaction as the new WOTU Champion, FullMetalWWant, appears on the ramp. He holds a microphone, and watches the fighting going down in the ring.* Metal: Cpman! I've thought about what you asked me....and I'll answer you eventually. However, amigo...This is your fight, though, it's not too fair for Corrective Chaos. Why not...I send my gang down there? *With that, Metal's gang rushes out from the back, and down to the ring. Cpman quickly turns and screams at Jedi to leave the ring, and he hesitates, but does. Metal's gang gets in the ring, and immediately they go after Cpman, quickly gaining the upper hand on him. Jedi seems ready to pounce into the ring, but the Intercontinental champion chooses not to. Suddenly, however, one of the gang members is turned around, and he is met with a Sweet Chaotic Music! Though, thats not all! Legen runs up out of no where and delivers a Codebreaker to Static, knocking him down and making him roll out of the ring! Last Ride comes running in at Legen to spear him, but he side steps it and the spear connects with a member of Metal's gang! Last Ride turns around, but only to get a kick in the gut, and suddenly grabbed by the arms! Frieza is the one who did this, and he plants Last Ride with a Deathball Pedigree! The fans are on their feet now as Legen and Frieza look at each other, and they both run at the final member of Metal's gang, and they knock him over with a double clothesline! They then pick him up, and throw him out of the ring. Cpman gets up slowly now, and thats when Crulex comes out of no where and delivers a huge big boot to Frieza, knocking him down! He follows up with a Kane-esq clothesline to Legen, knocking him down! Cpman is up now, and as Crulex turns, Cpman kicks him square in the gut, grabs him, and then Gutwrench Powerbombs the Elemental Demon! The fans are going crazy now as Jedi gets back in the ring, and Frieza and Legen slowly get up to join them. Cpman gets up on the ropes facing the stage as he screams for Metal to come down to the ring and join him, to which Metal just smirks, and turns and exits the arena, his gang slowly heading up the ramp to join him. Corrective Chaos slowly does the same as well, regrouping and exiting. Cpman and the rest of Atheos celebrate in the ring as the fans keep up their cheering and Smackdown goes to commercial.*
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

*The following takes place at the top of the hour on Friday Night Smackdown before CPman's promo and after Spidey's. We see Spidey in his office pacing back and forth, getting off the phone with what sounds like an important call. Just then, Crulex appears in the doorway with his face pressed against the glass. Spidey looks up and is used to seeing Crulex like that, so he doesn't jump, but he does notice an eerie aura that seems to emanate from the Elemental Demon's body. Spidey opens the door and beckons Crulex in, who slowly lurches forward.*

Spidey: Oh good, you're back. You drink that blood I gave you earlier?

Crulex: It's been taken care of, you could say.

Spidey: Good. Now that we have some alone time, you want to tell me what the hell is going on around here? I am a God, you hear me? I'm the God of Chaos and the General Manager of this brand. It's my job to know what is going on every minute of every show every week. I have the FCC, Network executives and other pencil pushing geeks demanding to know what it was that you did last week. So start talking. Last week you went into business for yourself and I saw you drag Nick to who knows where in a coffin. What is the deal?

Crulex: I will tell you as I told Nick. I no longer fight for myself. The day has come for me to save those who have become wayward to the true meaning of power. To chaos. I will cleanse those who stand for all the evil in the world of their mistakes and they shall be reborn into this world as I have. See the world as I do. I will spawn a new generation of warriors, without mercy, without fear. The darkness demands that the sun falls and the moon rises. Spidey, last week, you witness the rise of a new full moon. All that is left is to wait for the dark light to touch the hollowed souls of the chosen.

Spidey: What the hell are you talking about? Look, just tell me two things, okay? Where is Nick, and what exactly is it that you want from me. You told me that you wanted a match, but you cut me off before you finished.

Crulex: It's simple Spidey. Nick will return very soon, and when he does, all will be clear. But for now, I ask that you make a match between me and Nick for Money in the Bank. And I want the winner of that match to take the last slot in the WOTU Money in the Bank Ladder Match. If I win, then I will take my message to the world in one fell swoop and save us all through the burial of light. But if Nick shall win, then what I say is true, and I will succeed by proxy. I also ask for the next segment of airtime to make a little announcement that will explain everything to you, the cronies who sit behind desks, and the fans.

Spidey: That's it? Alright, fine, whatever, you've got it. You have the next segment and the match, you vs. Nick at Money in the Bank, winner gets the last slot in the actual WOTU Ladder match. Now, get out of here so that you can do your "explaining" out there.

*Crulex lets out a gutteral laugh and makes his way out to the arena. A gong sounds off as the lights go out, and moments later the lights are light up in a purple blue hue as a haunting organ plays the opening notes of "The Man in Black ~ De Tempore (Hollow Soul)" plays. Crulex walks slowly to the ring as the fans stay about as silent as a room with thousands of people could possibly be. Some of the fans in the front row shrink down in their seats, while others look at the roof, hoping not to see any chains. Crulex slides into the ring and takes moment to look out at the crowd. Raising his arms up to the air, he brings them down to light up the corner posts with green flames. Laughing to himself, Crulex takes a mic into his grasp, gripped in the fist of his fingerless fighting gloves. Crulex sneers in an Undertaker-like way before his face goes into a neutral tone and he bellows out to the audience.*

Crulex: Corrective Chaos.........two relatively short words. Corrective. Chaos. And lately Chaos has gotten a lot of spotlight around here, particularly in my group. However, it has been some time since any "corrections" have been made. Oh yes, at Payback, many wrongs were righted. But for one man, I saw a chance to right a severe wrong. A chance to save. A chance to cleanse. Last week, I brought the power of the purity of evil with me, and I also brought chains. Chains personify being locked into place where you can't move. Can't escape. Where you are bond to your fate and those chains are often used, like a rope, to lead you down a path of your own ruination.

*Crulex walks a short, slow, methodical circle in the ring, pointing out to the crowd. The audience is starting to get louder, more restless as the uncomfortable sermon continues.*

Crulex: All of you in this audience are chained in one way or another. Chained to jobs you hate. Chained to people you despise. Chained to a life you never wanted. A man in this company once set out to break the chains of addiction and need in the world of wrestling, and he only failed to save those he looked after because he lost sight of his own message, trying to use the very same people he protected for his own purpose. I have no such need, as I have succeeded at all I ever wanted to own my own. So with no risk of losing my own message, I look to so many of you in the audience, and to some of the men in the back. I see the chains around you. And so the most glorious gift I can, and have decided to, offer a select few is the opportunity to break those chains. GoldenAgeNick has always been a proud man, but demons follow him everywhere he went. Last week, I saw a man who was in need of saving. In need of cleansing. And like it or not, he was going to get it.

*Crulex takes a seat on the top turnbuckle of the corner, and pulls a card out of the front pocket of his cloaked trench coat and holds it up. He ignores the chants of "Where Is Nick? Where Is Nick?" that has started up.*

Crulex: This card is white. Pure. But just because you are pure does not make you right. It doesn't make you powerful. In most cases it only makes you naive. But to take this card and write down the secret of the universe, and you may have made it dirty, but you have also given it the answers it needed. That is what it means to be cleansed. That is what it means to be reborn. And this week, a man has be reborn. Spawned from my own teachings and ready to carry out the message of darkness. To preach the purity of evil. Undertaker sired me. Now it is my turn. You all want Nick back? Gladly. I give to you all, the reborn GoldenAgeNick!

*Crulex holds out his arm towards the stage, his body's aura getting darker in shade but brighter in color until he's covered in the purple glow just like last week. The building sounds and feels like it's starting to shake and the audience starts to panic again. His eyes seems to fade between green and red as he yells out with a growl.*

Crulex: Umida potestate litora ignibus inferni. Referto fictile fulmen e caelo ad tumulos, ego levo vos. Creavit de manu mea, et ego vobis dicam eget nunc. Tempus est, veni!

*Just at that moment, everything goes silent and the arena stops shaking. And that's when the music hits.........*

*To be continued soon......*

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 spideynerd3

The following happens on WOTU Smackdown!:

*For the first time in what seems like forever, the five core members of Corrective Chaos are together in the same room*

Spidey: A stand before you here today with the blood of three champions. I have the blood of the Intercontinental Champion, the blood of the WOTU Champion, and the blood of the TWF Champion. Tonight, we toast to the beginning of the end for anyone that stands in the path of chaos. We shall each drink some of the blood, and in turn, we shall receive the greatest treasure the blood has to offer... The strength of the person whose blood we drink. Listen, I know what you all are thinking, it's crazy, and you won't do it... But the truth is we are Corrective Chaos, and in order to continue spreading the truth of this world, we need to do extreme things. If this works, Corrective Chaos will be unstoppable.

Ali: There is a downside though... There are four of you, and the blood of three, so one of you must pay the ultimate price.

Last_Ride: What price?

Spidey: Glad you asked.

*Spidey kicks Last_Ride in the gut, and then starts viciously assualting him. He looks over at Crulex and Static, who look on in horror as Spidey continues to attack one of their own. Last_Ride starts to bleed, as Spidey pauses and looks at Crulex and Static once more*

Spidey: Are you two going to help me or not?

Static: This is wrong, Spidey...

Crulex: Yeah...

Spidey: Last_Ride has failed Corrective Chaos, just like Hockeydude before him. Last_Ride couldn't even show up to Payback on Sunday, this is his punishment. Now join me!

*Spidey goes back to assualting Last_Ride, as Static and Crulex reluctently join in. After the attack goes on for a couple more minutes, Spidey stops, and Static and Crulex follow suit. Spidey then demands for Crulex and Static to make Last_Ride kneel before him, and they do just that*

Spidey: Last_Ride, you were an original member of Corrective Chaos... But you failed this group. You failed chaos, and chaos doesn't like to fail. With that, goodbye, Last_Ride.

*Spidey then tells Static and Crulex to drop Last_Ride, and they do, causing him to land on the palms of his hands. Spidey then punts Last_Ride in the skull, and then slicks his hair back*

Spidey: Let this be a lesson to both of you, do what Hockey or Last did, because Chaos doesn't wait... Chaos is a part of every day life, and the truth must be revealed... That is our message, to spread about the word that people need to quit worshiping a god who doesn't care about them. Remember that... And if you have any issues with our message, you know where the door is.

*Spidey waits to see if anyone leaves, but no one does*

Spidey: Good... Now that that is out of the way, here is the blood you guys will drink.

*Spidey hands a vile of blood to both Crulex and Static*

Spidey: You take a sip when the time is right... Until then, help me prepare for addressing TWF_Legend later tonight.

*The remaining members of Corrective Chaos walk off as someone notices the beaten up Last_Ride, and calls for an ambulance. Smackdown! cuts to a commercial at this time*Â