Edge_Head5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Edge_Head5000
Member since 2010 • 42 Posts
Since he lost to The Undertaker, that means he can never wrestle again. But is there any way that someone can come back? Does the Undertaker have to say its ok or something? I really hope not because all HBK does is kick people and lose. He's so bad in the ring.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

Retirements in wrestling are a complete joke. He'll be back.

... And with Injury Fest 2010 well under way, I can already hear his phone ringing off the hook.

Edge_Head5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Edge_Head5000
But Shawn Michaels didn't retire. The Undertaker beat him and that means he can never wrestle again
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Link256
Roddy Pipper, Mic Foley, Macho Man, Ric Flair, and Kevin Nash say hello.
Edge_Head5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Edge_Head5000
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Learn to spoke
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Link256

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Learn to spokeEdge_Head5000
First of all, with all due respect, if you are going to criticize someone for their speaking ability, or lack thereof, do not make a mistake in that regard yourself. It's speak, not spoke.

Otherwise, you are the one who is mistaken. I said "Roddy Pipper, Mic Foley, Macho Man, Ric Flair, and Kevin Nash say hello" in reference to how each of those individuals continued wrestle for many years, some to this day, despite the fact they all "retired." And other than Roddy Piper, they all "retired" because they lost a match, just as Shawn Micheals did. Trust me, retirements in wrestling are a complete joke.

Edge_Head5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Edge_Head5000

You don't know the joke then if someone says "learn to spoke"

See, thats what I was asking. So The Undertaker just has to say its ok for Shawn to wrestle again right?

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Link256

See, thats what I was asking. So The Undertaker just has to say its ok for Shawn to wrestle again right?Edge_Head5000
Not necessarily, but imagine that is the route they will probably go.

Edge_Head5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Edge_Head5000
I wish that Shawn would just stay out of the business. He was never any good.
JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JandSman
Member since 2007 • 6703 Posts
I wish that Shawn would just stay out of the business. He was never any good.Edge_Head5000
I'm just going to act like you didn't say that and i don't think HBK will wrestle i think he may return maybe as a GM maybe to beat someone up or mabye to celebrate going into the Hall of Fame but HBK will be back maybe not to wrestle but he will be in a WWE Ring again.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
really i dont care, he's done good but if he did come back, maybe he can work as a roadie or something
WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 WGTC007
Member since 2007 • 6522 Posts

I wish that Shawn would just stay out of the business. He was never any good.Edge_Head5000

Of course that's your opinion. Chances are, whether you like it or not, he will return one day.

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
Well, we can only wait and see if the Heart Break Kid, Mr. Wrestlemania will return in the future.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#15 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

well my friend you don't know wrestling then:D

AndyWilliams24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16 AndyWilliams24
Member since 2005 • 7291 Posts

[QUOTE="Edge_Head5000"]I wish that Shawn would just stay out of the business. He was never any good.The_Last_Ride

I think I read somewhere that he's only been watching for a year now. That would explain why he thinks Shawn Michaels is a lesser superstar than Triple H. Disregarding backstage politics and position, Shawn Michaels is a much higher figure in the wrestling world than Triple H.

Avatar image for SonicRenegade84
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SonicRenegade84
Member since 2009 • 6096 Posts
Edge, I used to be like you. I used to say stupid crap like what you're saying right now. Then I actually learn my history and became more knowledgeable of the wrestlers I was watching. So for you to say that Shawn Michaels sucks is something only a first time watcher would say, and saying that also means that John Cena sucks. But don't worry, Jands won't do anything to you if you say Cena sucks (he never does, I always had to defend Cena when he was called out :P)
Edge_Head5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Edge_Head5000

Edge, I used to be like you. I used to say stupid crap like what you're saying right now. Then I actually learn my history and became more knowledgeable of the wrestlers I was watching. So for you to say that Shawn Michaels sucks is something only a first time watcher would say, and saying that also means that John Cena sucks. But don't worry, Jands won't do anything to you if you say Cena sucks (he never does, I always had to defend Cena when he was called out :P)SonicRenegade84

Awesome? I'm better than you

Newmanfan14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 Newmanfan14
Member since 2007 • 1209 Posts

really i dont care, he's done good but if he did come back, maybe he can work as a roadie or somethingkillerband55
I like that but who would he be a Roadie to?

[QUOTE="SonicRenegade84"]Edge, I used to be like you. I used to say stupid crap like what you're saying right now. Then I actually learn my history and became more knowledgeable of the wrestlers I was watching. So for you to say that Shawn Michaels sucks is something only a first time watcher would say, and saying that also means that John Cena sucks. But don't worry, Jands won't do anything to you if you say Cena sucks (he never does, I always had to defend Cena when he was called out :P)Edge_Head5000

Awesome? I'm better than you

Wow, you really like ticking people off don't you? I'm gonna tell ya from experience, don't act like Mr. Hot Shot around here. There are guys that can make you look like a jackass in no time flat. I used to be an idiot who used to go around yelling SUCK IT!!!!! to random people who didn't agree with me. Man, I wish I didn't do that. Please don't become that guy.

JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JandSman
Edge, I used to be like you. I used to say stupid crap like what you're saying right now. Then I actually learn my history and became more knowledgeable of the wrestlers I was watching. So for you to say that Shawn Michaels sucks is something only a first time watcher would say, and saying that also means that John Cena sucks. But don't worry, Jands won't do anything to you if you say Cena sucks (he never does, I always had to defend Cena when he was called out :P)SonicRenegade84
yeah people are entitled to there opionion unless they're completely wrong. People could put up a agruement that Cena sucks they're wrong but they could put up a agruement. But if you say Shawn Michaels sucks then y ou obviolously wrong and can't put up a agruement. Get his DVD's and tell me he sucks then i will personally educate you Edge_Head if that is what it takes.
Newmanfan14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Newmanfan14
[QUOTE="SonicRenegade84"]Edge, I used to be like you. I used to say stupid crap like what you're saying right now. Then I actually learn my history and became more knowledgeable of the wrestlers I was watching. So for you to say that Shawn Michaels sucks is something only a first time watcher would say, and saying that also means that John Cena sucks. But don't worry, Jands won't do anything to you if you say Cena sucks (he never does, I always had to defend Cena when he was called out :P)JandSman
yeah people are entitled to there opionion unless they're completely wrong. People could put up a agruement that Cena sucks they're wrong but they could put up a agruement. But if you say Shawn Michaels sucks then y ou obviolously wrong and can't put up a agruement. Get his DVD's and tell me he sucks then i will personally educate you Edge_Head if that is what it takes.

Jands, I don't wanna start an argument on this, but can you honestly call a person wrong on the "Cena Sucks" debate. You say everyone's entitled to their own opinion but yet you contradict yourself by saying Cena haters are wrong. Just wanted to point that out.
WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 WGTC007
Member since 2007 • 6522 Posts

[QUOTE="JandSman"][QUOTE="SonicRenegade84"]Edge, I used to be like you. I used to say stupid crap like what you're saying right now. Then I actually learn my history and became more knowledgeable of the wrestlers I was watching. So for you to say that Shawn Michaels sucks is something only a first time watcher would say, and saying that also means that John Cena sucks. But don't worry, Jands won't do anything to you if you say Cena sucks (he never does, I always had to defend Cena when he was called out :P)Newmanfan14

Jands, I don't wanna start an argument on this, but can you honestly call a person wrong on the "Cena Sucks" debate. You say everyone's entitled to their own opinion but yet you contradict yourself by saying Cena haters are wrong. Just wanted to point that out.

I got to agree with Newman on this. Based on what I read from your post Jands, you are contracting yourself. You're right about the rest though.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Edge_Head5000"]I wish that Shawn would just stay out of the business. He was never any good.AndyWilliams24

I think I read somewhere that he's only been watching for a year now. That would explain why he thinks Shawn Michaels is a lesser superstar than Triple H. Disregarding backstage politics and position, Shawn Michaels is a much higher figure in the wrestling world than Triple H.

well if that's the case he knows nothing about Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, The Rock, etc. Kids these days...

JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 JandSman

[QUOTE="Newmanfan14"][QUOTE="JandSman"][QUOTE="SonicRenegade84"]Edge, I used to be like you. I used to say stupid crap like what you're saying right now. Then I actually learn my history and became more knowledgeable of the wrestlers I was watching. So for you to say that Shawn Michaels sucks is something only a first time watcher would say, and saying that also means that John Cena sucks. But don't worry, Jands won't do anything to you if you say Cena sucks (he never does, I always had to defend Cena when he was called out :P)WGTC007

I got to agree with Newman on this. Based on what I read from your post Jands, you are contracting yourself. You're right about the rest though.

yeah it was contracting myself but that was more to show the Cena fan in me because Sonic is still mad that i'm a bigger Cena fan then him. But i'm all for expressing your opionion sometimes i think you can be mad at someone if there opionion is a pretty wrong statement for example "I Believe World War 2 was great for the Jewish People" that is pretty wrong so people could be mad about something like that
ErkiB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#25 ErkiB
Member since 2007 • 14535 Posts
He will be back to create some drama or whatever but we all know that he should retire, he has given his best years to us, there is nothing more he can do for us.
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

He will be back to create some drama or whatever but we all know that he should retire, he has given his best years to us, there is nothing more he can do for us.ErkiB

He could probably be a guest host sometime

ErkiB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#27 ErkiB
Member since 2007 • 14535 Posts

[QUOTE="ErkiB"]He will be back to create some drama or whatever but we all know that he should retire, he has given his best years to us, there is nothing more he can do for us.TriniPlayer

Yeah, or a Stone Cold type of character who pops up every once in a while to be a special referee or kick someones teeth down their throat.
Newmanfan14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Newmanfan14
[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"]

[QUOTE="ErkiB"]He will be back to create some drama or whatever but we all know that he should retire, he has given his best years to us, there is nothing more he can do for us.ErkiB

Yeah, or a Stone Cold type of character who pops up every once in a while to be a special referee or kick someones teeth down their throat.

Yes! From Stone Cold randomly stunning people to HBK ramdomly superkicking people!
ShAbInAtOr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29 ShAbInAtOr
Member since 2008 • 1262 Posts

shawn micheals isn't going to come back...why??

Well because he's now at a stage where he will be around but won't get the attention he used to get when he was a young superstart. So it's better to quit and live on as a legacy then to become a forgotton has-been!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The_Last_Ride

Well because he's now at a stage where he will be around but won't get the attention he used to get when he was a young superstart. So it's better to quit and live on as a legacy then to become a forgotton has-been!

ShAbInAtOr

like *cough* Ric Flair *cough*?

ShAbInAtOr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31 ShAbInAtOr
Member since 2008 • 1262 Posts
[QUOTE="ShAbInAtOr"]

The_Last_Ride

like *cough* Ric Flair *cough*?

OH! YA!

Like Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan!

Ric Flair can't even talk on the mic without taking a 5 min break between lines!

And as far as Hulk Hogan is concerned is "brother" line is getting wayyy to old!

Morbidmassacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#32 Morbidmassacre
Member since 2009 • 78 Posts
Bret Hart is the GM of Raw, i'm pretty sure HBK will do something in the future, like being a guest host.