Hurricane1123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hurricane1123
Member since 2006 • 194 Posts

Randy Orton has divorced his wife Samantha. The two were married in 2007 but separated in 2012. She filed for divorce in March, claiming the marriage was "irretrievably broken". It was signed last month. They have one four-year-old daughter together. Both came to a separation agreement, which details who will get what in their shared property.

Randy gets his 2012 Range Rover, 2011 Bentley and 2009 Harley Davidson. Samantha gets her 2013 Infiniti. Randy also gets several six-figure bank accounts, his gun collection, his jewelry, and one house. He also gets all rights, title and interest in his WWE contract. He earns $291,666 per month in salary. Samantha gets a bank account work $654,317 along with her jewelry (which includes her $99,000 engagement ring and wedding ring) and one house.

Samantha will also get sole legal and physical custody of their daughter, but Randy gets visitation. He will also pay $4,500 a month in child support.

Credit:TMZ

Randy Orton is always tweeting about how he lives his wife and especially hsi daughter. This is a tad depressing to say the least... 

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts

damn that's too bad, and exactly why I'd never get married without a prenup lol

he put her through a lot though back with all his drug addiction and all the crap he did so I guess props to her for staying until he was better 

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts
Holy moly. Pre-nup! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts

Orton nation is sad, because we genuinely like Ms. Samantha (Speno) Orton. This is sad, but I thought something was up, when Orton stopped wearing his wedding ring, starting with his interview on the Sam show. 

But kudos to them on working through an amicable split, and having a very quiet divorce. The split last year, and the divorce papers were filed in march. For a celebrity that is a very quiet divorce. (We all remember the Cena mess).

I do feel bad for his daughter.

BTW, I'm going into the wrong industry. Orton is brining in 3.5 million dollars a year.  

Welcome to the forums Hurricane. Glad to see another Ortonist join. :) 

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
A spoiled jerk of a wrestler becomes even more spoiled lol.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
A spoiled jerk of a wrestler becomes even more spoiled lol.thebest31406
I really don't want to speculate about Randy Orton but these guys & gals are on the road for a LONG time. This world & lifestyle can be lonely at times; especially for those married wrestlers that have spouses at homes. So it takes a ton of willpower for wrestler to stay faithful, emotionally and intimately, when their spouses are 1000s of miles away. If infidelity, which I'm not condoning, was the cause for Orton's divorce... all I'm saying is professional wrestling is a tough career choice. 
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]A spoiled jerk of a wrestler becomes even more spoiled lol.StaticKornSlipX
I really don't want to speculate about Randy Orton but these guys & gals are on the road for a LONG time. This world & lifestyle can be lonely at times; especially for those married wrestlers that have spouses at homes. So it takes a ton of willpower for wrestler to stay faithful, emotionally and intimately, when their spouses are 1000s of miles away. If infidelity, which I'm not condoning, was the cause for Orton's divorce... all I'm saying is professional wrestling is a tough career choice.

Yeah, wrestling has got to have one of the worst family rates of any job. Not just with possible infidelity, but the stress of simply not being there for most of the year.

This is why I'm glad Kofi got time off to heal his injuries and see his child.

Avatar image for AbstractRadical
AbstractRadical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AbstractRadical
Member since 2013 • 632 Posts
That has to suck, Orton should of made her sign a prenup. 
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
That has to suck, Orton should of made her sign a prenup. AbstractRadical
i would have doe the same thing. Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
Avatar image for AbstractRadical
AbstractRadical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AbstractRadical
Member since 2013 • 632 Posts
[QUOTE="AbstractRadical"]That has to suck, Orton should of made her sign a prenup. jediknight52501
i would have doe the same thing. Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

You must really like saying Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 baltimore088
they felt bad for him so gave him MiTB? :P
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
they felt bad for him so gave him MiTB? :Pbaltimore088
I guess....or they finally decided they needed to move him back into the title picture because Cena is running out of people to beat.
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 baltimore088

[QUOTE="baltimore088"]they felt bad for him so gave him MiTB? :PStaticKornSlipX
I guess....or they finally decided they needed to move him back into the title picture because Cena is running out of people to beat.

yeah knew they were gona be in trouble after dwayne would lose that joke title run, seems they were scared to push anyone other than cena punk and ryback at that title but maybe they can push bryan now at it until orton cashes in laterÂ