MAJOR THEORY WORKING ON THE BENOIT FAMILY KILLING! (caps)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 0

#1 Howell123
Member since 2006 • 1534 Posts

Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are now working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself earlier today.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the living room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, accordig t an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

SOURCE: eWrestlingnews.com

I'm in still in shock over the whole thing, but this a turn of events..if it is true which I hope it isn't. I will still pay my respects to Chirs for his wrstling memories and moments..

q8hr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 q8hr
Member since 2004 • 5354 Posts
This is sad indeed but you have to remember, depression. Ever since Eddie died Chris has never been the same. I think now is the time of mourning and not playing the blame game yet. Its to eairly
Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Howell123
I don't think no-one was the same after Eddie died, now Chris....man only God knows how the WWE is gonna rebuild itself after this!
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

i got this piece of info on wrestlezone.com and wwe.com

It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available.

Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are now working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself earlier today.

Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the living room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, accordig t an unnamed source in the department.

Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
I really hope this isnt the case.Either way May he rest in peace.
Steelers_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Steelers_86
Member since 2003 • 2268 Posts

WWE.com seems to believe its a murder/suicide

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitupdate

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Howell123

I really hope this isnt the case.Either way May he rest in peace.Skaterfool99

totally agreed 100% :(

amish07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 amish07
Member since 2006 • 618 Posts
I wont be buying it yet.
Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Gameslayer3
Member since 2006 • 19915 Posts
if he did kill them then he SHOULD go to hell. that 7 year old had his whol life ahead of him...
Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jessie_says
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts
Who gives about heaven or hell, why cant we just pick where we want to go, okay now im just blabbing on..uh...Boulderdash!!
Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gameslayer3
well your right.
Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
its sad really sad.
EA_GUY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 EA_GUY
Member since 2006 • 1280 Posts

R.I.P Benoit Family

amish07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 amish07

Oh God, okay let me set the record straight.

• Benoit killed his family
  • Benoit is guilty of taking steroids
  • His wife filled for divorce, child custody, and child support.
  • He will be missed
  • Steroids is a killer among the pro wretling world, just ask Eddie and soon Kurt Angle
  • Steroids placed him in the state of mind to kill his family. It is proven that steroids cause depression, and anger issues.

Steroids itself are at fault, Benoit is guilty for taking the pills. This wife is guilty for causing more turmoil in his life. Allparties are guilty. There ya go, bye-bye.........CYA later.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killerband55
^ i think that all drugs are at fault here, this proves that drugs are the stupidest thing in this world, you are pretty much asking to die earlier than expected, its not cool and its not fun, so any type of drugs is very bad in my opinion
Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Howell123
^ couldn't have agreed more 100%..
jin3438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jin3438
Member since 2006 • 340 Posts
benoit chose to use steroids and maybe even abused the other perscription drugs found in his home. Do I think he would have murdered his family if he was in his right state ofmind? no I do not. I do think he completely lost it but we have to remember he chose to take these drugs and put his family as well as himself at risk.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 killerband55

^ couldn't have agreed more 100%..Howell123

thank u for agreeing w/ me

amish07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 amish07
I personally want to see what is going to happen with Angle in the next few years. And not all drugs are bad, ever hear of Cortizone. Those injections saved my from massive amounts of pain during the football season. That is not an anabolic steroid. Anabolic Steroids, Performance Enhancers, and those things that can improve the way that you perorm are the true culprits...*cough* barry *cough* bonds *cough*.
Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jessie_says
I agree with u all drugs are not bad. What about the steroids in Asthma inhalors, theyve saved me from dying multiple times, but alot of drugs are bad especially when u overuse them.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 killerband55

I agree with u all drugs are not bad. What about the steroids in Asthma inhalors, theyve saved me from dying multiple times, but alot of drugs are bad especially when u overuse them.Jessie_says

i guess thats a good way of putting it

monkey_man1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 monkey_man1
Member since 2006 • 654 Posts

I realize people have a lot of respect for Beniot, as they should considering all he's done for the WWE. However don't let that overshadow your judgement. Although he was a great guy, I wouldn't have a hard time beliveing that Beniot, if put in the right state of mind from drug abuse etc etc, would do this. Nothing against the guy. I admire all the work hes put in to make it to the top. However stuf like this happens, so don't let his in-ring history overshadow your judgement.

Either way RIP Beniot family

amish07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 amish07
I'm an athsmatic peerson and a erson with constant nagging injuries. Setroids helped me out big time.
Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jessie_says

I realize people have a lot of respect for Beniot, as they should considering all he's done for the WWE. However don't let that overshadow your judgement. Although he was a great guy, I wouldn't have a hard time beliveing that Beniot, if put in the right state of mind from drug abuse etc etc, would do this. Nothing against the guy. I admire all the work hes put in to make it to the top. However stuf like this happens, so don't let his in-ring history overshadow your judgement.

monkey_man1

Its not a matter of judging Benoit on both angles, for me i will judge him soley as a wrestler and look at that aspect, because i dont think any of us besides watching this incident can truly judge him in his personal life.

Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Howell123
agreed 100% ^
Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gameslayer3
i dont care about his wrestling life. thats what wwe wants it to be his REAL life is what matters
Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jessie_says

In that case honey lets start attempting to judge every other wrestler based on their personal life, along with basketball players, football players and everyone else, lets start with batista, what do u guys think of his personal life??...

Oh screw this lets just put it this way Slayer, u dont respect him, oh well thats ur opinion and u have the right to express it. I do respect himthats mine so um whatever. thats all

Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Gameslayer3
i respect his wrestling but not what he did and your makeing it sound ike you do
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 killerband55

i respect his wrestling but not what he did and your makeing it sound ike you doGameslayer3

hey i dont agree with what he did with his family, but u cant let that ruin yourjudgment about Chris Benoit in general

monkey_man1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 monkey_man1
Member since 2006 • 654 Posts
[QUOTE="monkey_man1"]

Jessie_says

Its not a matter of judging Benoit on both angles, for me i will judge him soley as a wrestler and look at that aspect, because i dont think any of us besides watching this incident can truly judge him in his personal life.

You judging Beniot as a wrestler is like you basing an opinion of an actor from his character in a movie, and not from what he does outside the set.

amish07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 amish07
Why don't we just like the WWE and put this to bed.
Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Howell123
^ agreed, I don't wanna see this as another Eddie Guerrero storyline where one tries to do something in the name of a deceased individual especially Benoit!
Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Gameslayer3

[QUOTE="Gameslayer3"]i respect his wrestling but not what he did and your makeing it sound ike you dokillerband55

hey i dont agree with what he did with his family, but u cant let that ruin yourjudgment about Chris Benoit in general

yes it can. for me atleast
Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jessie_says
Its okay hun, im sorry for trying to call u out, its your opinion and I'll let it rest. hows about we just close all the benoit death topics, theres no need to discuss it anyways.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 killerband55

Its okay hun, im sorry for trying to call u out, its your opinion and I'll let it rest. hows about we just close all the benoit death topics, theres no need to discuss it anyways.Jessie_says

well if you're thinking of locking the Benoit topics, at least leave1 Benoit topic open for discussion

Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Gameslayer3
we should close them but i guess we should leave one open
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 killerband55

we should close them but i guess we should leave one openGameslayer3

then i'll take care of it

Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jessie_says
I cant do anything in this union, theres no options for recruits. so im safe. lol
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 killerband55

I cant do anything in this union, theres no options for recruits. so im safe. lolJessie_says

you've just been promoted to officer, and plz dont post in this thread anymore, its been locked