Jackass filming a commercial for Summerslam and more..

commando611

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 commando611
Member since 2007 • 1728 Posts

This was not written by me.

-----------------------------------------

- Steve O of Jackass wrote on his blog today that he was backstage at RAW last night filming a commercial for Summerslam that will help setup the main event of the show which will include the entire cast of Jackass.

"I really wasn't that bad last night, well, that's not true. I did a great job shooting my new WWE commercial to promote the WWE Pay Per View Summer Slam, but then everyone got all sorts of uptight as a result of me running around trying to get famous wrestlers to choke me unconcious (sic) for my Paparazzi Stuntman dvd (plenty of them were ready to do it, including Umaga, but the suits derailed me). I got a funny call from LA saying, "why are we getting calls that the main event of their WWE Summer Slam may be called off because of you're behaving so badly?"(The whole cast of jackass, minus Weeman, will be in a huge match for the main event)"

WWE cannot be happy about Steve O announcing this so far in advance. The full blog is available here. [Credit: PWInsider]

- Politician (and ex-wrestler) Brian Blair as well as former MLB star Wade Boggs were both backstage at RAW last night. [Credit: PWInsider.com]

- Rob Van Dam has a new commentary up on his website where he mentions the false reports that he had been released early by WWE. As we reported, he has not been released early. His contract ends in a few weeks and WWE likely won't use him again until his deal expires. Check out his full commentary here.

- The Score in Canada will be airing the WWE RAW Draft Special live on Monday at 8PM with replays on 6/11 at midnight and 6/12 at 2:30PM.

- Monday's edition of WWE Monday Night Raw scored a 3.8 cable rating. [Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com]

- A 70 minute collection of audio tapes featuring former WCW and WWE star Brian Pillman and his wife Melanie is now available for sale at PillmanCD.com

- WWE's trademark of "King Booker" has expired. This may indicate that he will return as Booker T. Of course, WWE could always reapply for the King Booker trademark. [PWInsider.com]

Source: 411mania.com

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
Jackass at Summerslam huh, that will either be very awesome, or very bad
Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 Gameslayer3
Member since 2006 • 19915 Posts

that will be a waste of summer slam time

EA_GUY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 EA_GUY
Member since 2006 • 1280 Posts

why at summerslam

Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5 Howell123
Member since 2006 • 1534 Posts
yeah, these guys are useless! no offense....but they do create good TV and it isn't like they have done it all I mean they had 2 movies about them getting the s*** beaten out of em and stuff like that y'know what i'm saying Dogg?
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

yeah, these guys are useless! no offense....but they do create good TV and it isn't like they have done it all I mean they had 2 movies about them getting the s*** beaten out of em and stuff like that y'know what i'm saying Dogg?Howell123

they can get their a**es whooped, but they cant fight

Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Gameslayer3
Member since 2006 • 19915 Posts
ya they cant fight. and y the **** are they sp popular
jerryclutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 jerryclutch
Member since 2005 • 791 Posts

ya they cant fight. and y the **** are they sp popularGameslayer3

Because they are funny and do stupid stuff

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
It would be nice to see them put through some tables but other then that, they can't wrestle.