This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
Ask the Elemental Demon some questions. He is now on the hotseat.
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
do you believe in Chaos?
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
if u couldn't live in USA, where would u live?
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 StaticKornSlipX
What is your dream car?
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
Is your real name Crulex?
Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

How did you find the Tv.com forums?  I remember you making some serious waves because you introduced yourself to us with a promo and we were all literally freaked out by your gimmick because you knew who all of us were.

What is your favorite hobby?

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
What music do you listen to?
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 StaticKornSlipX
First memory about professional wrestling?
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts
Favorite wrestler entrance? (past or present)
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 StaticKornSlipX
have you met any wretlers in person?
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
If you could play in the NBA today, what postition would you play, and who would be your teammates? Your head coach? Your team?
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

do you believe in Chaos?jediknight52501

Sure do. It's part of life. You can't predict everything, and from my experience, plans only get you so far. So yeah, I believe in being flexible and easy-going, cause life pretty much will throw every curveball it can at you.

if u couldn't live in USA, where would u live?hockeydude29

Probably Canada. From what I've heard, it's pretty much America, but without all the negatives and a few perks. Plus, I already know a good amount of french, so I could communicate with the people there if they didn't know English. Only issue I would have is the cold. I hate the cold, but I can deal with it. There are hundreds of places I'd love to visit, but if I had to live somewhere other than USA, it'd be Canada.

What is your dream car?StaticKornSlipX

Right now, I know it's not original to want a Ferrari, but damn, I'd love to have a Ferrari 458 Italia.

Is your real name Crulex?TwistofFate14

Not even close. :P I wish though.

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Crulex1369

How did you find the Tv.com forums? I remember you making some serious waves because you introduced yourself to us with a promo and we were all literally freaked out by your gimmick because you knew who all of us were.

What is your favorite hobby?

goldenagenick24

I actually found the Tv.com site back when it was TV Tome. I went on there and looked up different shows because I enjoyed the allusions and triva pages. When it closed down and became Tv.com, I left it alone for a few years, then came back because I thought "wonder if there's anything cool going on with Raw or Smackdown". So I went, saw the forums and read a few posts in the RT threads. I was amazed by the creativity and enjoyment you all had with the game, and I wanted to join in on that. So, I went back and read the other promos from the last few monthes (during my down time at school), and a few monthes later (I had computer issues, so I couldn't join right away) I joined up. I wasn't stalking anyone, I promise. I just wanted to find out who the big players were and what everyone's gimmick was before I started in (database wasn't made yet), and since the game was only a half a year old and not a whole lot of non-spammer promos were posted, it wasn't hard to get a recap.

As for my favorite hobby, easily video games and the history, music, and culture behind them. Although I do my fair share of reading and puzzles as well.

What music do you listen to?TwistofFate14

Mostly rock, electronica and music remixed from video game soundtracks on ocremix.org. I can listen to just about anything, but I love the first three the most.

First memory about professional wrestling?StaticKornSlipX

I saw a match with Tatanka in it. Not really sure who the other guy was (I want to say Bret Hart, but I don't think that's right) but I thought "a fighting Indian! Cool!" so I started watching with my dad, who showed it to me in the first place. When I saw folks like Undertaker and Paul Bearer, Jake the Snake Roberts, Doink the Clown and other weird *ss people, I was hooked.

Favorite wrestler entrance? (past of present)Flamecommando

Chris Jericho. I love countdown entrances like his, so any combination of that and his super hyper "pump the crowd up, baby!" energy is something I like the most. Plus, I think I'm the only guy who likes his light up jackets. :lol: I don't care if it's a novelty, I want the black and blue one!

have you met any wretlers in person?StaticKornSlipX

Yeah, I've met Hacksaw Duggan, Kane, Jericho, Jeff Jarrett, Hugh Morris (I'll always call him that), Kaz, Amazing Red, Abyss, and Rhino. Most of them were either at the TNA house show I went to or at autograph events, but it still counts to me. BTW, Kaz is incredibly cool. Amazing Red missed the person next to me's autograph book, and Kaz saw it. So he asked if he could take the book for a second, ran up to Red, got him to sign it, and gave it back to the person. I thought that was great, especially since he made the "Red doesn't hear too well" joke when he gave the book back.

If you could play in the NBA today, what postition would you play, and who would be your teammates? Your head coach? Your team?CpReborn

I don't know a whole lot about the NBA, so I'll do my best on this question, but I would have to say that I would be in a counter/rebound/guard position, because I'm not really quick, but I'm weirdly flexible, so I can move in ways people don't understand or predict. My teammates would have to be Jorden in his prime, and a mix of people who have quickness and flexiblity like me. Not a whole lot of power needed except to make the throws. Head coach, not sure because I don't know any by name, but the one who lead the Celtics to that long streak of wins would be nice. And team? Well, I may be a PA guy, but since the name doesn't matter since I would have my own dream players, I'd go with Toronto Raptors, just cause the name sounds better than most of the others.

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 StaticKornSlipX
Did you ever try professional wrestling?
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jediknight52501
ever put someone in a Sleeper Hold and had them pass out? ever try to Chop someone like Ric Flair? favorite WWF/WWE game? favorite WCW/ECW game? worst wrestling game ever made?
Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts

Favorite current wrestler?

Favorite past wrestler?

Who is someone that deserves a push that not many people recognize?

Favorite current tag team?

Favorite Shield member and why?

Bret Hart or HBK?

Austin or Rock?

Cena or Punk? 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 StaticKornSlipX
Name one person who has recently impressed you in the RT?
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Crulex1369

Did you ever try professional wrestling?StaticKornSlipX

When I was a kid, I loved it and thought that I'd like to do it for a career. But as the years rolled on, I realized that I just wasn't gifted enough in terms of athletic ability to wrestle (beyond straight up hard work). So when I realized that I just didn't have it, I figured I'm better off spectating than performing. The closest I ever came to wrestling was doing a little triple threat match at a family reunion with a friend and his bro (since most of my family is into wrestling). Sure, we weren't trained, it was risky and stupid, and it probably looked horrible, but it was fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

ever put someone in a Sleeper Hold and had them pass out? ever try to Chop someone like Ric Flair? favorite WWF/WWE game? favorite WCW/ECW game? worst wrestling game ever made?jediknight52501

Nope, sleeper hold is the one submission I don't put my friends in. But I am proficent in the Walls of Jericho, Hell's Gate and The Masterlock. :P

Yes. Woo!

WWF Wrestlemania The Arcade Game for SNES.

Haven't played one. But there is one WCW game that makes me laugh for the horrible intro videos, especially Sting's "I'm bored as hell. Can we finish this so I can get paid?" intro, so that would be my favorite. I'll see if I can post the video sometime today to show everyone what I mean (and to get the name of the game).

Well, while I haven't played a lot of wrestling games outside the SNES era or Smackdown vs. Raw wrestling games, out of those ones, I'd have to say Smackdown vs. Raw 2011. The bugs in that game are so ridiculous, it makes you wonder if they even bother testing games before release them.

Favorite current wrestler?

Favorite past wrestler?

Who is someone that deserves a push that not many people recognize?

Favorite current tag team?

Favorite Shield member and why?

Bret Hart or HBK?

Austin or Rock?

Cena or Punk?

goldenagenick24

Currently, I'd have to say Dolph Ziggler. But these days, it's tough to pick one out of a handful.

I consider Undertaker a past wrestler since he's basically out the door except for Mania and special nights, so him.

That not many people recognize? Easy. Tyson Kidd. And this comes from a guy who never really liked the Hart family. I saw something in him when he first turned heel and came out with a bodyguard, and I agreed with whoever pointed out that it was like HBK/Diesel again with the talented little guy and his bodyguard. Not many folks I know of give Tyson credit, but I'm pulling for him when he returns.

I'm going to say The Bad Influence, Kaz and Christopher Daniels.

Dean Ambrose. I like Seth and Reigns, and I think all three men have credibility in the ring and on the mic (even Reigns), but Ambrose just comes off as a functioning psycho, and when he talks, I tend to believe him and see his point. If a heel can convince me he's in the right, that's a plus for me. Not to mention that I love his weird frontward DDT.

HBK

Austin

Punk

Name one person who has recently impressed you in the RT?StaticKornSlipX

A few folks have recently impressed me, but if I had to name one that had one hell of a month, it would actually be you, Static. Winning the tag team titles with the World Champ, getting Money in the Bank, working up a death and rebirth storyline that weaved in and out of not only your own feud, but mine and Nick's as well, all that has been great. But like I said, a lot of people have been impressive lately.

FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

Wrestlers you've always wanted to meet that you haven't?

Favorite remix from those game remixes you like?

Favorite entrance theme for current wrestlers?

Favorite entrance theme for past wrestlers (besides Undertaker)?

Superkick or Spear?

Which member of Bad Influence do you like more?

You've already talked about how you would fix WWE in another thread, but what would you change about TNA?

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Crulex1369

Okay, yeah, it was the WCW Nitro game with the intro rants. Some of them are okay, but the others are horrible. Not the best quality, but here:

Wrestlers you've always wanted to meet that you haven't?

Favorite remix from those game remixes you like?

Favorite entrance theme for current wrestlers?

Favorite entrance theme for past wrestlers (besides Undertaker)?

Superkick or Spear?

Which member of Bad Influence do you like more?

You've already talked about how you would fix WWE in another thread, but what would you change about TNA?

FriezaDBZ

Besides my obvious favorites like Taker, Ziggler, Orton, Punk and Edge and Christian, I'd like to meet Bryan, Kong/Kharma, Gail Kim, Daniels, AJ Styles, Cody Rhodes, The Shield members and Kofi Kingston for starters.

Currently, "Foiling Dr. Wily", which is a remix of Mega Man 4's Last Boss theme: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02638/

Cody Rhodes "Smoke and Mirrors V2" theme. I've always loved that theme from the moment he dropped the mask and came out with it. I even like Downstrait's version and I wouldn't be surprised if Cody changes to that now that he's going face.

Kane's original "Burned" theme. Nowadays, I feel like Randy Orton has the most evil sounding theme in terms of lyrics, but Kane's theme was the stuff nightmares were made of in the 90's. I like the Remix he has now, but it just isn't the same as the arena going black, lighting back up in blood/hell red, seeing the red clouds on the titantron with the organ, and hearing the guitar hit when the lightning and fire struck.

Superkick, no doubt.

Damn, that's a tough one. I would go with Daniels.

Learn how to end storylines, properly use finances to build the show up rather than compete against another company for now, continue to focus on the X-Division, keep focusing on matches rather than promos (the opposite of what WWE does), make Bound for Glory the focal point of the year much like WrestleMania and try to avoid lackluster stuff like the last few years, get a whole new announce team, get rid of Brooke Hogan and possibly keep Hulk off-screen, and give us back the damn six-sided ring. I know the six-sided ring only benefitted the X-Division, but since most of the tag team division has wrestlers who fit that style, and the X-D should be half the focus of the show because of it's wrestling, the only ones who would need to deal are big guys, and even they can use the six sides well if they try.

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts

Ever been to a WrestleMania party?

If so, which WM? 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Crulex1369

Ever been to a WrestleMania party?

If so, which WM?

shoe_crap78

Not really a party. The most people I've ever had for a WrestleMania get-together was for Wrestlemania 21, with my cousin, his friend, and two of my friends.

Avatar image for AbstractRadical
AbstractRadical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AbstractRadical
Member since 2013 • 632 Posts
What would be one of your dream feuds in the WWE or TNA?
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 StaticKornSlipX
did you still have your wrestling action figures?
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Crulex1369

What would be one of your dream feuds in the WWE or TNA?AbstractRadical

For WWE, Shawn Michaels vs. Dolph Ziggler

For TNA, Judias Mesias vs. Raven

did you still have your wrestling action figures?StaticKornSlipX

Haha, no, not anymore. I had a big collection too, but over the years I either sold them, junked them (if they were broken beyond repair) or gave them to my cousins/nieces.

Avatar image for AbstractRadical
AbstractRadical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AbstractRadical
Member since 2013 • 632 Posts
Why did you choose those feuds? What about them intrigues you? 
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts
Favorite video game? (or top 5 if there's too many)
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts

Dream job?

What video game consoles have you owned?

Is there a particular reason why you like Undertaker?

Do you play the Ace Attorney games or just know about them through the web? 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 StaticKornSlipX
what wrestler's death shocked you the most and why?
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Crulex1369

Before I get to the next batch, I just remembered that the other guy who fought Tatanka in my first memory of wrestling was Rick Martel at WrestleMania 8. I remembered it because Owen Hart vs. Skinner happened later that night, and I remember that well.

Why did you choose those feuds? What about them intrigues you? AbstractRadical

For the WWE one, I've always admired HBK's flexiblity as a smaller guy and he has a wirey way of moving in the ring and using his speed to get out of trouble. I've seen the same thing in Dolph Ziggler. I think that the two of them are similar enough in the ring to provide an entertaining match, and both HBK and Ziggler have a way on the mic of sounding arrogant without being completely cocky, so it just seems like a feud that would be fun to the watch because they are fairly similar to each other.

For TNA, I've always liked James Mitchell, and when he brought in Judias Mesias against Abyss, I was hoping to see something like a satanic version of the Brock Lesnar/Paul Heyman relationship, where Mitchell was basically the man who could talk and act for his wrestler while Judias could do his thing in the ring. Raven, on the other hand, as always had some of the best promos and mic skills around and could easily go toe to toe with the sickness and evil of Mitchell, as well as match Judias in terms of brutality and violence. So where I chose HBK/Ziggler for wrestling skill, I went with Judias and Raven for a straight up fight that would result in blood regardless of who wins.

Favorite video game? (or top 5 if there's too many)Flamecommando

Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (part of where I got my name, BTW), Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations and Super Street Fighter 4 (loved SF 2, but 4 is just more balanced and polished in my opinion).

Dream job?

What video game consoles have you owned?

Is there a particular reason why you like Undertaker?

Do you play the Ace Attorney games or just know about them through the web?

Joemcmark

My dream job would be either to be a wrestler manager or a referee. As I've said before, I don't have the athletic skills to actually wrestle, but I do think I can act well and perform a character in a managerial role. And if not, then referee is the closest you can get to the action without having your body break over the course of 5-20 years. I'd also love to commentate as well, but only if I don't get Vince screaming in my ear and I get to say what's on my mind.

I have owned an Atari 2600 (original with carts and joysticks), Super Nintendo, Game boy Advance, which was upgraded to Nintendo DS with the GBA slot, which was then upgraded to 3DS, and a Playstation 2. I still have the 3DS, SNES and PS2. Atari broke and the rest was sold.

I like the Undertaker for the same reason I think a lot of people like comic books. When I was a kid, I saw the Undertaker as a larger than life figure to try and become. Not by putting folks in caskets, of course, but to be that guy who was fearless, almost unbeatable, and have the power to do what I wanted, when I wanted, having freedom. Undertaker was that guy and was the closest thing to a superhero that I knew of as a kid, and it stuck with me. It helped that he was a darker, cooler hero than Hogan, and I'm not sure why, but I've always been more intrigued by darker characters, which is why I enjoy Batman as well. As far as nowadays goes, I think I like Undertaker more because he seems to be responsible backstage, never seems to cause grief to other stars, earned his rank and file over his career by not cutting down others or taking his ball and leaving when he didn't agree with something, and performs as best he can when he wrestles no matter how hurt he is. I respect his moral character and I love his drive to make his gimmick as awe inspiring as it was years ago.

I not only play Ace Attorney, I have all five games that were released in the US and it's in my top five game series. I'm a huge fan and by hook or crook, I am going to get my 3DS's wireless to hook up to the internet so that I can get Dual Destinies when it comes out.

what wrestler's death shocked you the most and why?StaticKornSlipX

Randy Savage. Unless the superstar does massive amounts of drugs, it's always surprising to me when a wrestler dies under fifty, but I never imagined Savage would have passed on that out of the blue. I always thought he'd be around another ten or twenty years, but out of nowhere he passed away and I was shocked.

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
Have you ever wondered why here were 3 handles on a Nintendo 64 controller yet you only use 2?
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts
Maya Fey vs Athena Cykes?
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Crulex1369

Have you ever wondered why here were 3 handles on a Nintendo 64 controller yet you only use 2?shoe_crap78

I have actually always thought the controller for the N64 was weird and the 3rd handle was pointless, but I guess you had to have it to block the wall when you raged over the N64's bad camera angles or the joystick that broke way too easily. :P

Maya Fey vs Athena Cykes?Joemcmark

Maya Fey, simply because I haven't seen enough of Athena to form a solid opinion of her. I like Athena's look, but beyond one or two lines from the preview trailers, I haven't seen much else to really know her character.

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 StaticKornSlipX
what is the coolest wrestling move you have ever seen?
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Crulex1369

what is the coolest wrestling move you have ever seen?StaticKornSlipX

That's a tough call because I've seen some really nice moves, but the coolest one I've seen that I can think of off the bat is the Canadian Destroyer. When done perfectly, it's something pretty cool to see for the first time.

Also, I still have no idea how Homicide's Cop/Gringo Killer move is not banned. It looks like a move that will legitimately break someone's neck. I wince everytime I see that, and I don't get bugged by violence much.

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jediknight52501
do you Do The Dew?
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 StaticKornSlipX

Have you been to any wrestling PPVs?

Do you mind closing this thread once you are done answering these final questions? :)

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Crulex1369

do you Do The Dew?jediknight52501

Sure do. Taco Bell's Baha Blast might be the soda equal to toxic waste, but I don't care, I love it.

Have you been to any wrestling PPVs?

Do you mind closing this thread once you are done answering these final questions? :)

StaticKornSlipX

Not yet. I'll get to one eventually.

No problem, I'll close it up in sec. If anyone had any last questions they weren't able to get in before the thread got locked, I'll be glad to answer them over PM today and tomorrow. Think of it as over time.