ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

legacy is now formally gone. while most of you are aware that cody rhodes is now gone.. what you may not know is that ted debiase has quit his job to pursue another field of work. all the best to ted in his future endavours

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10033113.shtml 

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

what you may not know is that ted debiase has quit his job to pursue another field of work. all the best to ted in his future endavoursionusX

Also what you may not know: Ted DiBiase was still employed

TGM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TGM_basic
Member since 2003 • 6299 Posts
So wait, is Rhodes actually gone? His departure isn't just a storyline thing?
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

So wait, is Rhodes actually gone? His departure isn't just a storyline thing?TGM_basic

He's probably just gone so he can take some time off for his honeymoon etc. He'll be back eventually.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts
He'll obviously be back at some point. Much like JML897 pointed out, he's probably taking time off over the next few weeks for his honeymoon and what-not. The announcers literally pointed out that he had a wedding coming up, which strongly indicated that Cody would be losing his match against Orton later on during the show. 

But hey, at least he went out with a bang ;)
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ionusX
He'll obviously be back at some point. Much like JML897 pointed out, he's probably taking time off over the next few weeks for his honeymoon and what-not. The announcers literally pointed out that he had a wedding coming up, which strongly indicated that Cody would be losing his match against Orton later on during the show. 

But hey, at least he went out with a bang ;)pokajabba
alternatively he could just permanently quit and become a family man. and go enjoy a profession that perhaps is a little less.. violent (im aware pro wrestling isnt like hardcore violence but it gives the illusion of it)
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts
^While I would be rather disappointed with that decision, I can't say I would blame him if he came to the conclusion it was best for him and his family. 

That said, while wrestling is indeed a dangerous sport, I believe WWE has changed such a considerable amount over the last 5 years that I wouldn't go to such lengths as to say it's the most dangerous choice of profession out there. At least in terms of it being nowhere near as bad as it used to be.
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts
rhodes was getting a huge push and he actually got time off for his wedding and prob to spend however many months with his family, he will prob be back after sandow cashes in because that's the obvious thing to do
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ionusX

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-09-02/goldust-dusty-cody-rhodes-firing-comments-26146064 

anyone smell a tag team? or better yet HHH vs rhodes & rhodes in a PPV handicap?