appaloosa582002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 appaloosa582002
Member since 2004 • 8733 Posts
SmackDown Diva Michelle McCool has been hospitalized for what she thought was general sickness and acute back pain. The decision to admit herself may have saved her life.

An ultra sound and other extensive tests revealed that McCool was suffering from an enlarged kidney and an electrolyte imbalance. The condition is so severe that she has spent more than a week in the hospital so far, including the Thanksgiving holiday.

According to WWE Doctor Ferdinand Rios, had the condition been left untreated, McCool could have encountered other major health issues such as heart or kidney failure.

“Her condition was complicated by an electrolyte imbalance; sometimes those cannot be corrected immediately, and due to lack of sodium [in her body] she needed a lot of intravenous fluids,” said Rios.

During treatment McCool mentioned a singeing pain in her chest to her doctors.

“Michelle most likely suffered a fractured sternum from one of her matches where she may have been kicked in the chest,” explained Rios.

Rios said the support and well-wishing McCool has received from her family and WWE fans has helped keep her upbeat and headed down the road to recovery. Without further complications, she should be home in time for the upcoming holiday season.

“She’s getting better and is getting stronger, and at this time is free from infection,” Rios said. “When I spoke to her she was in good spirits.”
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts

When it rains it pours regarding hospitalizations with WWE superstars.

It sounds like things are on the up swing for her at the moment. I hope it continues and she is 100% before to long.

windnocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 windnocturne
Member since 2004 • 6896 Posts
That's really awful. I found out about that yesterday. I hope she gets better soon.