bulletproofcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#2 bulletproofcow
Member since 2005 • 11261 Posts
I choose 3 and 5....because it looks really bad and also is slightly disturbing.
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts
im gonna guess taker wins this one
hbkman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hbkman11
Member since 2005 • 604 Posts
I pick three
nsoliveira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 nsoliveira
Member since 2006 • 26075 Posts
Wow! Cool poster dude.
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
When I look at it, I'm thinking "Dawn of the Dead" poster or something because the bodies are all over the place. I voted number 5. The colors are absolutely terrible.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
All I care about is that Punk is on the poster. Triple H will win this year. Hunter will be the face going in to take on Edge who I think will be champ after the Rumble title match.
MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MistaMike54
Member since 2005 • 6417 Posts

Wow, nice job using gay to describe it.

Anyway, it looks...bad.

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

Actually, I really like it.  It reminds me of the mannerist style of art, renaissance-type stuff.

I can't wait for the Rumble.  My first time actually going to a ppv. :D

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

All I care about is that Punk is on the poster. Triple H will win this year. Hunter will be the face going in to take on Edge who I think will be champ after the Rumble title match.keiblerfan69
Yup, I'm definately think it'll be H, too.  He'll be the first heel to win it in a long time... He's still a heel to me.

Seriously, its about time for a heel to win the Royal Rumble.  The last one to win was freakin' Vince in 9 freakin' 9.  Especially if they're going to keep bumping the Rumble up the card.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it open the show... provided Trips doesn't win.  Then we all know it'll be the main event.

The poster looks fine, IMO.  However, Orton definately ought to have a beef with the dude that made it, because suggestive placement doesn't quit cover one of those hands.

Anywho, the Rumble is an event I usually enjoy.  Gotta wonder if WWE can screw that up too.

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"]All I care about is that Punk is on the poster. Triple H will win this year. Hunter will be the face going in to take on Edge who I think will be champ after the Rumble title match.The_Dude14

Yup, I'm definately think it'll be H, too.  He'll be the first heel to win it in a long time... He's still a heel to me.

Seriously, its about time for a heel to win the Royal Rumble.  The last one to win was freakin' Vince in 9 freakin' 9.  Especially if they're going to keep bumping the Rumble up the card.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it open the show... provided Trips doesn't win.  Then we all know it'll be the main event.

The poster looks fine, IMO.  However, Orton definately ought to have a beef with the dude that made it, because suggestive placement doesn't quit cover one of those hands.

Anywho, the Rumble is an event I usually enjoy.  Gotta wonder if WWE can screw that up too.

I disagree. I think that HBK will be the one to win the Royal Rumble, with it being in San Antonio, TX. However, I agree that Trips will play a big part in this mix. DX will split up or come to a mutaual end in the Rumble IMO, and it'll be Trips vs. HBK vs. Cena at Wrestlemania 23.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"]All I care about is that Punk is on the poster. Triple H will win this year. Hunter will be the face going in to take on Edge who I think will be champ after the Rumble title match.Total-KO

I disagree. I think that HBK will be the one to win the Royal Rumble, with it being in San Antonio, TX. However, I agree that Trips will play a big part in this mix. DX will split up or come to a mutaual end in the Rumble IMO, and it'll be Trips vs. HBK vs. Cena at Wrestlemania 23.

Wait, HBK still wrestles?!?  I thought he was Trips's manager!  Michaels will probably be eliminated by the guy Trips eliminates to win... probably Umaga.
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
Cena may lose title and be in rumble
ff7cloudking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 ff7cloudking
Member since 2005 • 3161 Posts
i think either taker or HBK will win. Taker cuz of his placement on the poster, and HBK cuz its in San Antonio
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#15 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
Why is Rey in the poster, he won't be back for the Rumble, will he?
greenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 greenson
Member since 2005 • 307 Posts
It looks like Billy & Chuck are coming back to WWE.
RamboneForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#17 RamboneForever
Member since 2005 • 969 Posts

It might be RAWs turn to win so from RAW,so Edge or Orton would be good to win...thinking Umaga and Cena will still be goin at it and have another title match...like a steel cage or somethin',but I could see them giving it to Edge more than Orton since Orton has been there before at WrestleMania and it seems they are giving Edge all the top Main Event Championship matches they can....Cena is probably losing the belt at WM since he is apparently going to start filming his next movie right after WrestleMania.

But like everyone always says..things could change

Demonic_Jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#18 Demonic_Jin
Member since 2005 • 10650 Posts

Kane will win.

...A man can dream can't he?

WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 WWEMAN101
Member since 2005 • 2461 Posts

It looks like Billy & Chuck are coming back to WWE. greenson

Why?

Anywho, I think HBK will win. Just a feeling. Probably wrong. Don't really care.

greenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20 greenson
Member since 2005 • 307 Posts

[QUOTE="greenson"]It looks like Billy & Chuck are coming back to WWE. WWEMAN101

Why?

Anywho, I think HBK will win. Just a feeling. Probably wrong. Don't really care.

Why? Cause it looks gay

It looks like a Midtown Atlanta niteclub..what a sausage party!

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#21 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

Kane will win.

Demonic_Jin

I hope so too, but for some odd reason Edge will win, cause it's the only thing that WWE hasn't gotten Edge to win, I mean look at what he's done, won the WWE Championship 3 times, won a King of the Ring, been in probably the most Ladder matches ever in WWE, and WWE likes how they can use him against Cena, HHH, HBK, Jeff Hardy even, and the list can go on and on with his rivalries that he can do.

flamingskullz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 flamingskullz
Member since 2005 • 2100 Posts
[QUOTE="Demonic_Jin"]

Kane will win.

wwe4ever_in05

I hope so too, but for some odd reason Edge will win, cause it's the only thing that WWE hasn't gotten Edge to win, I mean look at what he's done, won the WWE Championship 3 times, won a King of the Ring, been in probably the most Ladder matches ever in WWE, and WWE likes how they can use him against Cena, HHH, HBK, Jeff Hardy even, and the list can go on and on with his rivalries that he can do.

Hes had 2, short and craptastic reigns at the top. He deserves better.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
yay! Randy Orton Gay Community!
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

yay! Randy Orton Gay Community!sephy37

I suggest a gay pride march through the streets of Birmingham, Alabama..the heart of gay culture!

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

Michaels won't win it a third time, especially at this point of his career. Despite the PPV being in his hometown, if anything happens, he'll get screwed in a scenario getting himself eliminated. Possibly by Hunter? The breakdown of "DX"? I am still anticipating one more Michaels/Hunter feud and match, only this time have Michaels turn heel.

Anyways, the poster looks very good and it doesn't spoil much at all.

bulletproofcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#26 bulletproofcow
Member since 2005 • 11261 Posts

Michaels won't win it a third time, especially at this point of his career. Despite the PPV being in his hometown, if anything happens, he'll get screwed in a scenario getting himself eliminated. Possibly by Hunter? The breakdown of "DX"? I am still anticipating one more Michaels/Hunter feud and match, only this time have Michaels turn heel.

Anyways, the poster looks very good and it doesn't spoil much at all.

hbk91
All the more reason for HBK to win the Rumble, if he's willing to turn heel. Him, H, and two others are left. H is on the ropes, taking a beating from the other two guys. Micheals clears house, taking both the heels out from behind. Then, while H is about to get in, Micheals hits some SCM before he can get in to win. That could set up the feud to come, especially since I'd like Micheals to be holding the belt before the feud starts. In reality I can see Edge, Umaga, King Booker, or even Jeff Hardy winning the Rumble.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
We all know Mark Henry will return and win, duh! ~Knocks on wood~... in reality, i think taker will do it and FINALLY finish his career out at WM beating someone for the title and passing it down somehow... btw, CM Punk will be one of the first 10 eliminated while Umaga will be one of the final 5
MattHughesV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MattHughesV2
Member since 2006 • 7067 Posts
the royal rumble is usually predictable but not this year
JoHn-CeNa346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JoHn-CeNa346
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts
the royal rumble is usually predictable but not this yearMattHughesV2
 Well, who do you think its going to be?
MattHughesV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MattHughesV2
Member since 2006 • 7067 Posts
oh man    maybe umaga or some minor sd superstar but i hope ecw dont win de rumble
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

I appreciate how they are trying to input the Royal Rumble theme into the poster, however, feels more random, cluttered and disturbing...especially that part...than anything else...

By the way, with that being said, Chris Benoit (I believe that is him), looks rather, shall I say, "suggestive."

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
Kane will win.

...A man can dream can't he?Demonic_Jin

I will not stop you, however, for my own liking, I stop putting faith into the possibility of that happening after 2002 Royal Rumble, in which the process of being in bathroom break, the guy's entrance and elimination, literally happened in matter of minute or two thanks to likes of his future partner and rival the Big Show...

However, I have admit, probably did not help manners that despite knowing that Triple H was likely to win the thing, that Kane was my favorite that year after having what many, including msyelf, considered to be impressive and entertaining performance the previous year...