Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 CWood
Member since 2002 • 3760 Posts

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/WWErelease0808

from WWE.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Braden Walker as of Aug. 7, 2008, and the release of ECW Superstars Nunzioand James Curtis,SmackDown SuperstarsShannon Moore, Domino, and Big Daddy V,and WWE referee Nick Patrick as of Aug. 8, 2008.

WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.

NOT NICK PATRICK!!! Oh well, at least Viscera is gone finally.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#2 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts

Too bad for Shannon Moore - he will do well in the XDivision in TNA.

Surprised Kenny is still around as havent heard much from him a while.

iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts
Shannon Moore is the only one i will miss.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

Shannon Moore is about the only one of the bunch who I feel bad for.

In regards to the rest...

a) could care less

b) have no idea who they are

c) happy to see them go

emerald19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 emerald19
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts
^ yeah, what was wrong with him?
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts

Damn. Who's cereal did Nick Patrick piss in? (Or did he try to sell some merch on eBay? :P)

Thanks for that post, CW.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Too bad for Shannon Moore - he will do well in the XDivision in TNA.mrgab
I think Moore burned his bridge with TNA the last time WWE fired him. I could care less either way, he looked out of his depth in TNA, but seeing as how TNA has seen fit to castrate their wrestlers just as effectively as WWE, he might fit in just fine now. If it weren't for Matt Hardy, nobody would care about Moore anyway.

I feel bad for Nunzio. He is far more talented than he got the opportunity to show and when he was used, he made his opponents look good. He and Jamie Noble are just too small for WWE to treat seriously, despite the fact they are as good, if not better than many top guys. I wouldn't mind seeing him get back into ROH.

Hard to have much attachment to anyone else.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

I really won't be surprised to see Nick Patrick get a deal with TNA soon, similarly to what went down with Earl Hebner ha! ...and damn, WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW '09 is already made redundant - he's like the ref in the game!? :(

I'm disappointed that Moore and Nunzio got the cut. Really enjoyed Shannon Moore shadow Matt Hardy a few years ago. Good times. It's a shame it didn't go well for him with his ever-changing gimmicks during his period on ECW. Looking forward to seeing what happens to the both of them now.

I assume Big Vis got released for not losing the weight required?

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Link256

[QUOTE="mrgab"]

Too bad for Shannon Moore - he will do well in the XDivision in TNA.The_Dude14

I think Moore burned his bridge with TNA the last time WWE fired him. I could care less either way, he looked out of his depth in TNA, but seeing as how TNA has seen fit to castrate their wrestlers just as effectively as WWE, he might fit in just fine now. If it weren't for Matt Hardy, nobody would care about Moore anyway.

While I realize when you said "nobody," you probably meant most everyone (or the casual fans), for whatever it is worth, nobody does not include me. While other people may felt it was crappy, I always consider 3-Count gimmick to be one of those gimmicks that was so bad, it was good. That, and always had bit of soft spot for them, because I felt they shade some light into, at the time, the dying CWD.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
Really disappointed Paul London wasn't one of them
SAVE_US_KYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SAVE_US_KYJ
Member since 2007 • 120 Posts
Im gonna miss Nick Patrick, his run down the ramp was 1 of the highlights of wrestlemania 24. Im going to miss domino too, i know not many people liked them but i always loved deuce and domino.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts
So Chris Harris is released after two TV matches. I wonder if he might go back to TNA and now Nunzio is gone, Tommy Dreamer and Stevie Richards are the only ECW orginal lefted on ECW.
imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 imbulletpr00f
Member since 2007 • 338 Posts

really im gonna miss shanoon moore i really enjoyed his work i srta of liked his punk gimmick he had and big daddy V or viscera was pretty funny with his love machine gimmick

LEGOslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 LEGOslayer
Member since 2006 • 7664 Posts
Well, Duece and Jimmy Wang Yang should now team up.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Link256
Shannon Moore posted this statement about his WWE release on his MySpace blog.
What's up to all of you that have been by my side for the last 16 years. What I mean by that is thanks for the support. Not as in goodbye, as in stick around because things are going to get fun. The question in a lot of your heads is what is next for Shannon Moore. Where do I start? I am open to wrestle anywhere that I want to as long as it's not on TV. I have already set some things up so I could be coming to a town near you soon. I will put a list of wrestling dates up so you guys will know where to catch me. If you are wondering how to book me if you can't get me directly contact Bill at showbis@aol.com for booking info. The action in the ring will still be there. GasChamber Ink has been on a rapid growth in the last year and a half and I have not been able to sling ink because I have been so busy on the road sense doors opened. That's one thing that I will be working on is Tattooing. So all of you wondering if you could get tattooed by me, now will be your chance. Check out my Tattoo Studio at www.gaschamberink.com. Another project called the Hardy Show that Myself, Matt, and Jeff started when we were away from WWE the last time will kick back into full force. It was much recognized by people and I am going to do a lot of cool stuff to promote it sense I will have no limitations on what I can do for the Hardy Show. If you have not got to take a look at the Hardy Show yet I ask you to please check it out at www.thehardyshow.com. I have feelers in other areas of entertainment that I'm wanting to do but don't have no feedback to update you all with, but as soon as the info is in I will let you all know what is going on. I had hell of a time with the WWE and want to say thanks for the opportunitys that they gave me in the past. To all of the talent that I worked with while I was there I want to say thank you for the good times and the bad. I will keep you posted on different topics and can't thank all of you enough. Shannon Moore will still live and entertain to the fullest and I am ready for one hell of a ride.

2BME
Shannon Moore
deanie25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deanie25
Member since 2004 • 14517 Posts
kenny is still around O_O
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
I think it sucks that Shannon Moore got release. He and Jimmy Wang Yang make a good tag team. I wanted to see them two become Tag Champs. They need to bring him back out of all those guys.