The_Great_One2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Great_One2
Member since 2006 • 630 Posts

Cena/Rock for the strap Cena ties it up 1 all to set up a decisive match 3 at WM30 in Boston

Taker/Ryback Ryback ends the streak and takes the torch

HHH/Lesnar HHH rightfully gets his win back on the biggest stage

Orton/Sheamus for the other strap

Great Card

'Nuff Said.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 cryceaye5
Member since 2011 • 1190 Posts

Troll harder.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
What do you want to see CM Punk do, The_Great_One?
Demonic_Jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#4 Demonic_Jin
Member since 2005 • 10650 Posts
Lesnar v HHH II should absolutely not happen. Unfortunately, it seems like the most likely to happen of all speculated matches.
The_Great_One2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Great_One2

What do you want to see CM Punk do, The_Great_One?JML897

Oh my bad. Forgot about him. Probably not a good sign for Vince when people are forgetting about the guy who's been champ for over a year.

Honestly though Punk has yet to have memorable WM match. He's either been thrown in the MITB or having forgettable matches. I had to look up who he wrestled at 28. IIRC the match wasn't bad just a dead crowd. Everyone was waiting for Rock/Cena. They probably could have skipped over Punk/Y2J and no one would have noticed lol.

I guess if they have a MITB you can throw him in there. If not you could always have him against Big Show or someone like Del Rio. Could be a decent opener.

'Nuff Said.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JML897
Hmm true Good analysis as usual T_G_O
Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts

[QUOTE="JML897"]What do you want to see CM Punk do, The_Great_One?The_Great_One2

Oh my bad. Forgot about him. Probably not a good sign for Vince when people are forgetting about the guy who's been champ for over a year.

Honestly though Punk has yet to have memorable WM match. He's either been thrown in the MITB or having forgettable matches. I had to look up who he wrestled at 28. IIRC the match wasn't bad just a dead crowd. Everyone was waiting for Rock/Cena. They probably could have skipped over Punk/Y2J and no one would have noticed lol.

I guess if they have a MITB you can throw him in there. If not you could always have him against Big Show or someone like Del Rio. Could be a decent opener.

'Nuff Said.

No

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
khali vs big show in a submission match!!!!
The_Great_One2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Great_One2

Hmm true Good analysis as usual T_G_OJML897

Thanks bro.

What do you want to see Punk do at Mania?

PS: Congrats on the leader gig. Anyone's better than that fraud Jackoff Whatever happened to my boy Linkshield. He used to be on this place 24/7. He was dedicated.

PPS: If you need any officers, I'm your guy.

'Nuff Said.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
The_Great_One2 for leader.
Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Norrie91
Member since 2009 • 2444 Posts

My Predictions -

Its been known for awhile they're away to push for Heel Orton, soRandy Orton vs. Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title at 'Mania.

The Rock vs. John Cena II, for the WWE Title unfortunately.

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H (AGAIN *sigh*)

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker, despite me not wanting 'Taker to do any more 20-0 is more than enough so unless Punk wins its a pointless match, Punk winning would cement him as The Best In The World so he'd deserve to break it more than anyone.

As for Ryback, he'll have something to do with Big Show, The Sheild or Big E. Langston/Dolph Ziggler. OR this will be the year they finally move MITB back to Wrestlemania and have Ryback win it.

So that has Orton winning the Rumble. Cena winning a Number One Contenders Elimination Chamer, I say that because theres no chance in hell of The Rock being in the Elimination Chamber so they have to make a plan for him not to be in it, and CM Punk will have his Rematch against Rock at Elimination Chamber just to make sure Punk gets his Rematch Clause. and on top of that a undeserving Rock breaking Punks historic Title Reign FFS :evil:.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts
WrestleMania 29 John Cena(c) vs CM Punk Hell in a Cell for the WWE Championship The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar Ryback vs Big Show(c) for the World Heavyweight Championship Team Bring Your Own Boos (Stone Cold and The Rock) vs Triple H and Shawn Michaels Daniel Bryan and Kane vs SHIELD for the tag titles Trish Stratus and some TV bimbo vs Eve and AJ Lee Sheamus vs Randy Orton Here's what I see happening: Punk will lose to Rock at Royal Rumble BUT, he'll compete in the Rumble match and win. Meanwhile, Rock and Cena will face each other on Raw after Royal Rumble and Cena will win so Punk will challenge John Cena at WM29. Idk why i have Team Bring Your Own Boos vs DX, would just like to see it for some reason.
Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Norrie91

WrestleMania 29 John Cena(c) vs CM Punk Hell in a Cell for the WWE Championship TruthTellers
They won't do another HIAC at Mania. Some of the matches I see people "Predicting" (more like wanting but will never happen) are ridiculous.

Not you personally 3 of the matches you said probably won't happen, just in general. People keep mentioning people who are either in other companies, flatout hate the WWE or are Retired due to Life Threatening Injurys.

Stone Cold said he has One More Match left in him and that was years ago I haven't seen him say anything about it recently, but considering some recent things it'd be agains Punk if Austin werre to do it at all.

If CM Punk doesn't vs. The Undertaker thi year it'll be against him, if its not this year Austins "One More Match" will most likely NEVERhappen.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts
Chris Jericho is in talks for possibly putting somebody over at Wrestlemania. Maybe Cody Rhodes vs Jericho or something to that effect.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TruthTellers

[QUOTE="TruthTellers"]WrestleMania 29 John Cena(c) vs CM Punk Hell in a Cell for the WWE Championship Norrie91

They won't do another HIAC at Mania. Some of the matches I see people "Predicting" (more like wanting but will never happen) are ridiculous.

Not you personally 3 of the matches you said probably won't happen, just in general. People keep mentioning people who are either in other companies, flatout hate the WWE or are Retired due to Life Threatening Injurys.

Stone Cold said he has One More Match left in him and that was years ago I haven't seen him say anything about it recently, but considering some recent things it'd be agains Punk if Austin werre to do it at all.

If CM Punk doesn't vs. The Undertaker thi year it'll be against him, if its not this year Austins "One More Match" will most likely NEVERhappen.

Oh, I don't want to see SCSA wrestle another match. His last match against Rock was a great ending to a great rivalry. I just think that WWE is gonna pour money on him to the point where he will wrestle another match... at the age of 47. As for Brock Lesnar, what role, if any, do anyone see him doing at WM29? Another match with HHH you think? Personally, I'd really like to see Brock vs Daniel Bryan in a submission match.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pokajabba
I'm not sure Brock Lesnar is into doing proper 'wrestling' matches any more. He seems like he wants to stick to his 'UFC' type of fighting style. Not that I'm saying he can't wrestle, but he probably would want to keep the appearance of a UFC fighter rather than that of a wrestler. Which is why I don't see Bryan vs Brock working. I think it could work if they both actually want a wrestling match, but I just don't see Brock doing that considering what we saw from him in his two matches he has had since he returned. I do see Jericho vs Bryan in a submission match fairing much better though. In fact, I'd much prefer a match like that, because we are at least guaranteed a good wrestling match. I'm not going to judge Stone Cold yet, but I am worried he maybe a bit too old to be having another match. And like you said TruthTellers, his match with The Rock at Wrestlemania 19 was a great ending to his career. Who knows though, maybe he'll be great. I'd much prefer to see what Stone Cold can do in the ring, rather than see Triple H slug it out in the ring again.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TruthTellers
I'm not going to judge Stone Cold yet, but I am worried he maybe a bit too old to be having another match. And like you said TruthTellers, his match with The Rock at Wrestlemania 19 was a great ending to his career. Who knows though, maybe he'll be great. I'd much prefer to see what Stone Cold can do in the ring, rather than see Triple H slug it out in the ring again.pokajabba
This is the Stone Cold you'd likely see for 20 mins. Not as fast as he use to be. Idk, maybe if Austin has another match, it'd be like the last Rocky movie: Austin knows he's not the same as he was 15 years ago, but doesn't care. He just wants to kick the snot outta somebody just because he can. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as-ihw2yhr0
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 pokajabba
I was actually more impressed in watching Miz's mic work than watching what Stone Cold did. He is still quick-ish, but I think age is definitely a factor now.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TruthTellers
I was actually more impressed in watching Miz's mic work than watching what Stone Cold did. He is still quick-ish, but I think age is definitely a factor now.pokajabba
That was the night after Wrestlemania 27. Stone Cold has to have slowed down since then too. I just don't think a match involving Stone Cold is worth doing, same as Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Sting, and Undertaker; they're too old to impress you after a spot that would have been amazing had it been done 10 years earlier. The only "old guy" that can still move is Kane, but he's never had the charisma to make people cheer him like a Punk or a Rock. He's always been a crowd favorite, but at 46, I just don't think that Kane could ever be that wrestler at the end of his career to make an effective underdog bid for the belt in a way that would make fans go crazy if he'd win. I think that underdog guy is Daniel Bryan imo.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 pokajabba

Woah, woah, woah! Shawn Michaels could still go at his age. Take him off your list immediately! Shawn Michaels actually did insanely impressive things that you wouldn't even see a young talent do. Like in his last match with Taker, when he did a moonsault off the top turnbuckle onto Undertaker laying on the announce table. Words cannot describe how insane that spot was and not even Jeff Hardy could have attempted it. This was at an age where Michaels should never be doing stuff that insane.

I agree that Daniel Bryan is an underdog at the moment. It doesn't help that he was screwed over at Wrestlemania and that WWE won't utilize him like they could be. Then again, I actually like the duo of Team Hell No at the moment. Probably one of the few tag-teams that I actually enjoy watching.

Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Norrie91

Yeah, HBK can still go. Off all these old guys Shawn had one of if not the worst injury you could have. I was suprised that he stuck around for as long as he did after his comeback.

Both Undertaker and Sting, while still good in the ring both their stamias are shot to hell they can barely go longer than 20minutes without all the theatrics and drama.

As for Bret Hart, he'll never wrestle again. The guy can hardly walk, and every guest appearance he has been on he can barely get in the ring never mind wrestle a Match. Didn't he have a stroke? (he or someone else who was big at that time did I can't remember) Don't think you could fully recover from that his coordination would be way too much risk to put anyone in the ring with him.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JML897
Yes Bret Hart had a stroke and yeah he should never wrestle again unless it's something gimmicky (like a Survivor Series/Royal Rumble match) where he doesn't have to do much
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TruthTellers
Bret Hart vs Ric Flair: Dentures on a Pole Match