hulkamania_4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 hulkamania_4321
Member since 2005 • 827 Posts
I might get it as it has all the old WWE stars on there so id find it interesting
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
It depends if TNA continues... :lol:
Devouring_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#3 Devouring_One
Member since 2004 • 32312 Posts
no
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
its already being worked on.
Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts
For one thing TNA might sink and go down the drain if they cant get a new tv contract and secondly it has to be developed well and be for the Xbox. So it all depends on what happens with TNA and its problems.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Its been rumored for about a year or so now, but I have seen no evidence to say it will come to fruition. If TNA doesn't get a TV Deal soon, it will not happen. TNA has to become a realistic competitor to WWE before a game will be developed.

Would I buy it? Probably.

SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SwimPUNK
Member since 2005 • 4214 Posts
TNA is NOT going down the toilet....they dropped WGN because they got better deals...plus they knew about dropping WGN a long time ago.... TNA will probably get a game if they get a good TV deal....there's been talk of rockstar and another company doing a wrestling game using non WWE guys.......that's i i read in that EGM....
superman2412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 superman2412
Member since 2004 • 4120 Posts
I wouldn't buy if they do
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 keiblerfan69
TNA is NOT going down the toilet....they dropped WGN because they got better deals...plus they knew about dropping WGN a long time ago.... TNA will probably get a game if they get a good TV deal....there's been talk of rockstar and another company doing a wrestling game using non WWE guys.......that's i i read in that EGM....SwimPUNK

ya thats who is developing it. I think Rockstar can do a job showing the violence. I cant wait to play clockwork house of fun match. if they can get all the great matches and wrestlers in there it will be better than any smackdown game.
mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
If they do make a tna game it should be made by AKI, they made the best wrestling games. (No Mercy, Wretlemania 2000, Def Jam Vendetta 1 & 2) Those are all great games.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
If the game is made I hope it's released for the PS2, I have yet to see a good Xbox wrestling game. I have seen somewhere that the game is being worked on and I think it'll come out eventually. Will I buy it? Yes probably if I have enough money in my wallet when it's released.
SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SwimPUNK
[QUOTE="SwimPUNK"]TNA is NOT going down the toilet....they dropped WGN because they got better deals...plus they knew about dropping WGN a long time ago.... TNA will probably get a game if they get a good TV deal....there's been talk of rockstar and another company doing a wrestling game using non WWE guys.......that's i i read in that EGM....keiblerfan69

ya thats who is developing it. I think Rockstar can do a job showing the violence. I cant wait to play clockwork house of fun match. if they can get all the great matches and wrestlers in there it will be better than any smackdown game.

yeah.....clockwork orange house of fun would rule....and this it'd be the first time raven'd be in a game for YEARS ....aj's game dabut.... same as abyss......man that'd rule!

plus the ultimate x match and the king of the mountain....it'd be the firts time 6 sided rings were EVER in wrestling games....also a six sided cage :)

the other company was EA......rockstar should get a liscenced game engine and make all the other stuff.....if the game does good tna will get moolah and if it's better than the WWE games.....that'd RULE
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 keiblerfan69
[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"][QUOTE="SwimPUNK"]TNA is NOT going down the toilet....they dropped WGN because they got better deals...plus they knew about dropping WGN a long time ago.... TNA will probably get a game if they get a good TV deal....there's been talk of rockstar and another company doing a wrestling game using non WWE guys.......that's i i read in that EGM....SwimPUNK

yeah.....clockwork orange house of fun would rule....and this it'd be the first time raven'd be in a game for YEARS ....aj's game dabut.... same as abyss......man that'd rule!

plus the ultimate x match and the king of the mountain....it'd be the firts time 6 sided rings were EVER in wrestling games....also a six sided cage :)

im interested to see how the six sided ring will work in the game
SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SwimPUNK
it'd be cool if you could choose between six sided ring and 4 sided ring since tna used to have that...
raven would have alot of appearances you could buy from the story mode...