Where should he go from here? (Raw *SPOILERS* on a massive scale)

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Well, in one of the most shocking turns in a looonnnggg time, Michaels nailed Hogan with the "Superkick heard round the world" and made himself a heel in a big way. So, I want to know where you'd have HBK go from here.

• Feuds with the returning Marty Jannetty into Summerslam.
  • After a failed attempt at the WWE Title by Triple H at Summerslam, he and Michaels put their differences aside and a new Klique is born, and possibly a new Evolution group.
  • HBK dethrones Cena at the Survivor Series.
  • He holds the title until Wrestlemania, where he drops it to Rob Van Dam, in the Showstoppa vs Whole f'n Show main event.

Yeah, that'll never happen, but I can still dream.

Tell me what you would do with the heel HBK...

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts

Well, in one of the most shocking turns in a looonnnggg time, Michaels nailed Hogan with the "Superkick heard round the world" and made himself a heel in a big way. So, I want to know where you'd have HBK go from here.

• After a failed attempt at the WWE Title by Triple H at Summerslam, he and Michaels put their differences aside and a new Klique is born, and possibly a new Evolution group.
  • He holds the title until Wrestlemania, where he drops it to Rob Van Dam, in the Showstoppa vs Whole f'n Show main event.

The_Dude14

i like the last one.
Avatar image for Biggestgeekever
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Biggestgeekever
Member since 2004 • 10520 Posts

The_Dude14

You just couldn't resist yourself...

BTW, I really don't care what happens as long as we see HBK vs. Kurt Angle 3 at Summerslam.

Avatar image for guitargangsters
guitargangsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 guitargangsters
Member since 2005 • 37 Posts
yeah a knew faction could work.

but RVD getting the title at next WM would just be too owange. wwe probably thought of that but didn't want to put RVD over.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Right now looks like he's gonna be feuding with Hogan for a while, but in the long run I could see him joining evolution. And no, RVD will never get a shot like that. Sorry, I know you're a fan, hate to break your heart like this, but RVD will never be big enough to be a WM main event. Not the way WWE runs things.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 keiblerfan69
Right now looks like he's gonna be feuding with Hogan for a while, but in the long run I could see him joining evolution. And no, RVD will never get a shot like that. Sorry, I know you're a fan, hate to break your heart like this, but RVD will never be big enough to be a WM main event. Not the way WWE runs things.wwervin

see thats just your opinion but presonally think he is good enough to be in the WM mainevent
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
if hbk were to become allies with trips.....does anyone want to see a new horsemen stable? flair, hbk, trips, angle?
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 keiblerfan69
if hbk were to become allies with trips.....does anyone want to see a new horsemen stable? flair, hbk, trips, angle?sephy37

that would suck
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Dude14

Right now looks like he's gonna be feuding with Hogan for a while, but in the long run I could see him joining evolution. And no, RVD will never get a shot like that. Sorry, I know you're a fan, hate to break your heart like this, but RVD will never be big enough to be a WM main event. Not the way WWE runs things.wwervin

Oh, I know that won't happen. But, RVD could be big enough to headline Wrestlemania, however, the Creative Geniuses at WWE have no idea how to use him. He has shown it in the past. When he first hit the WWE scene, he was biggest thing in the company, and this was a time when Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Jericho, and Angle were all running strong, and Batista, Bradshaw, and John Cena weren't even on the radar, and all of those guys have headlined Wrestlemania. WWE has progressively screwed thing up from there regarding RVD, but RVD has the potential to be big enough to headline Wrestlemania.

As for Hogan, they probably will feud, which probably wouldn't be a good thing.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sephy37

[QUOTE="sephy37"]if hbk were to become allies with trips.....does anyone want to see a new horsemen stable? flair, hbk, trips, angle?keiblerfan69

that would suck

well whoever made this thread suggested hbk and trips. and since trips is with flair. it was just an idea. i'd like to see angle feud with cena. take his belt. and get a olympic gold medal belt :lol:

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 keiblerfan69
speaking of Triple H, hasnt it been nice that he hasnt been on RAW the last 2 weeks.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wwervin

[QUOTE="wwervin"]Right now looks like he's gonna be feuding with Hogan for a while, but in the long run I could see him joining evolution. And no, RVD will never get a shot like that. Sorry, I know you're a fan, hate to break your heart like this, but RVD will never be big enough to be a WM main event. Not the way WWE runs things.keiblerfan69

see thats just your opinion but presonally think he is good enough to be in the WM mainevent

It's not just my opinion. Like I said in the end "Not the way WWE runs things." That means he won't ever be in a WM main event let alone win one. WWE won't ever do that, you know how they work. It's not wether I think he's good enough or not. He has a lot of potential but not enough to be in the main event at WM.

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 keiblerfan69

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"][QUOTE="wwervin"]Right now looks like he's gonna be feuding with Hogan for a while, but in the long run I could see him joining evolution. And no, RVD will never get a shot like that. Sorry, I know you're a fan, hate to break your heart like this, but RVD will never be big enough to be a WM main event. Not the way WWE runs things.wwervin

It's not just my opinion. Like I said in the end "Not the way WWE runs things." That means he won't ever be in a WM main event let alone win one. WWE won't ever do that, you know how they work. It's not wether I think he's good enough or not. He has a lot of potential but not enough to be in the main event at WM.

ok got ya. now i understand what u said.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Dude14
[QUOTE="wwervin"]

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"][QUOTE="wwervin"]Right now looks like he's gonna be feuding with Hogan for a while, but in the long run I could see him joining evolution. And no, RVD will never get a shot like that. Sorry, I know you're a fan, hate to break your heart like this, but RVD will never be big enough to be a WM main event. Not the way WWE runs things.keiblerfan69

ok got ya. now i understand what u said.

Heh, I totally missed the mark on that one too. Yeah, WWE probably won't ever give RVD the title, and let him live with the moniker "Greatest Wrestler to never be Champ."

I thought you said "Not even the way WWE runs things." Implying that RVD was not good enough to hit that mark, even in the post-JBL era. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Its not something that breaks my heart anymore, its something I've sort of resigned myself to accepting. I can still dream though.

Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts

The_Dude14
I think it is cool that HBK is a heel now.
ssj4josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 ssj4josh
Member since 2004 • 3547 Posts
  • Michaels gets his @$$ kicked by Hogan at the next PPV
  • Michaels wins the 2006 royal rumble and goes to SD for the WHC
  • makes an emotional speech of why he did it to Hogan, then gets his butt kicked
  • Michaels gets run off of raw b/c the wwe raw superstars stick up for hogan and dont want HBK around any more
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sephy37

i bet hbk did it cuz he wants to be the only "icon."

how's this for a wrestlemania XXII main event

wwe champion shawn michaels (heel) vs. kurt angle (face) in an iron man match....or hell in a cell...hell any gimmick match except "hardcore" would work

guitargangsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 guitargangsters

wwe champion shawn michaels (heel) vs. kurt angle (face) in an iron man match....or hell in a cell...hell any gimmick match except "hardcore" would work

sephy37

that'd be the greatest match ever. It shouldn't be an ironman match except when shawn puts kurt in the ankle lock hebner doesn't ring the bell .
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

guitargangsters

that'd be the greatest match ever. It shouldn't be an ironman match except when shawn puts kurt in the ankle lock hebner doesn't ring the bell .

screw hebnar man. have bret hart be the referee.

guitargangsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 guitargangsters
[QUOTE="guitargangsters"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

sephy37

screw hebnar man. have bret hart be the referee.

that'd put asses in seats. It'd be a huge twist.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

HBK and HHH = UNSTOPPABLE!!!

I want them to reunite and have Flair in the stable too! I was disappointed that HBK didn't get drafted to SD! but after HBK nailed Hogan last night and turned heel...this is a new page for HBK. I hope he wins the WWE Title soon. He could make it as a huge heel now! :D

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sephy37

he should feud with shelton or cena and go for the title

but wow, this feud with hogan will probably drag on till summerslam :(. that really sucks. the last thing we need is more hogan appearances. let's all just hope if daughter is on it and she becomes carlito's manager. now that would be cool.

coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 coolbmann
Member since 2004 • 2568 Posts
Yeah, I thought Hogan was done. :lol: Now we will be seeing him fued with Michaels?
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hbk91
^^^ I hope HBK goes over him. I am admired by Hogan but HBK should win to put him more over as a heel. I can't wait for his promos'!!! :twisted:
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sephy37

^^^ I hope HBK goes over him. I am admired by Hogan but HBK should win to put him more over as a heel. I can't wait for his promos'!!! :twisted:hbk91

and if hogan does win, so what? he's not gonna be seen in the wwe until he has another show or whatever. hbk is an ACTIVE wrestler in the wwe. he should win. a loss to hogan will only lessen the fire of hbk's heelness.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hbk91

[QUOTE="hbk91"]^^^ I hope HBK goes over him. I am admired by Hogan but HBK should win to put him more over as a heel. I can't wait for his promos'!!! :twisted:sephy37

and if hogan does win, so what? he's not gonna be seen in the wwe until he has another show or whatever. hbk is an ACTIVE wrestler in the wwe. he should win. a loss to hogan will only lessen the fire of hbk's heelness.

Which isn't really good if they plan to make him appear more of a heel than just losing all face aftter that move...
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

[QUOTE="hbk91"]^^^ I hope HBK goes over him. I am admired by Hogan but HBK should win to put him more over as a heel. I can't wait for his promos'!!! :twisted:hbk91

Which isn't really good if they plan to make him appear more of a heel than just losing all face aftter that move...

i think later in the year, they should have hbk be top heel and not trips. and then whoever is wwe champ can lose to hbk and then the wm xxii main event can be angle (face) vs. hbk (heel champ) in an awesome gimmick match.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hbk91
[QUOTE="hbk91"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

[QUOTE="hbk91"]^^^ I hope HBK goes over him. I am admired by Hogan but HBK should win to put him more over as a heel. I can't wait for his promos'!!! :twisted:sephy37

i think later in the year, they should have hbk be top heel and not trips. and then whoever is wwe champ can lose to hbk and then the wm xxii main event can be angle (face) vs. hbk (heel champ) in an awesome gimmick match.

I think that happening is actually quite high. Currently on RAW they HHH, Jericho, Angle, HBK as top heels. I reckon HHH and Angle should turn face. I for one would love to see that happening soon.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="hbk91"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

[QUOTE="hbk91"]^^^ I hope HBK goes over him. I am admired by Hogan but HBK should win to put him more over as a heel. I can't wait for his promos'!!! :twisted:hbk91

I think that happening is actually quite high. Currently on RAW they HHH, Jericho, Angle, HBK as top heels. I reckon HHH and Angle should turn face. I for one would love to see that happening soon.

would trips as face really work?

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 hbk91
[QUOTE="hbk91"][QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="hbk91"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

I don't see why not. He is getting pretty boring IMHO and it would be decent to see him with at least one face title run soon.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="hbk91"][QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="hbk91"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

I don't see why not. He is getting pretty boring IMHO and it would be decent to see him with at least one face title run soon.

i guess i'm just so sick of triple h that i can't see him anything other than a heel loser who runs the company because of his pull and bullcrap politics.

coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 coolbmann
Well, if HBK can turn heel, then HHH can turn face. I'd imagine though that it is easier to turn heel than to have been a heel for so long and turn face. But I can not, for the life of me, envision fans cheering Preperation H. I would really like to see how they plan on pulling this off.
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
Triple H was face at times when he came back from surgery and he was good at it. So why not do it again right? And i do agree with Angle turning face and HBK as champ and another HBK vs Kurt Angle match. I think with Angle face and HBK heel it could be even a better match.
coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 coolbmann
No matter how much Angle tries to turn face, he will always get U SUCK chants during his music. I think if he turns face, they need to change his music. Otherwise those U SUCK chants will continue.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sephy37

No matter how much Angle tries to turn face, he will always get U SUCK chants during his music. I think if he turns face, they need to change his music. Otherwise those U SUCK chants will continue.coolbmann

yeah, but the fans like him. they do that cuz it's fun. just like how they all say "what?!" everytime someone talks.

superman2412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 superman2412
Member since 2004 • 4120 Posts
HHH and HBK for champs
Josh00001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Josh00001
Member since 2003 • 2564 Posts

Yeah because WWE knos RVD out skills every wrestler in WWE. And RVD VS Cena would be like tag, cena couldn't touch him.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
Any more Cena dissing and Thy shall be strucketh between the legeths
eugene05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 eugene05
Member since 2004 • 5927 Posts
Any more Cena dissing and Thy shall be strucketh between the legethsKotenks
The Christian Coalition pwns the Chain Gang
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 wwervin

[QUOTE="Kotenks"]Any more Cena dissing and Thy shall be strucketh between the legethseugene05

You mean the "Peeps" :P

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 The_Dude14

[QUOTE="eugene05"][QUOTE="Kotenks"]Any more Cena dissing and Thy shall be strucketh between the legethswwervin

You mean the "Peeps" :P

Or Peepulation :D
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
Chain Gang soldiers don't back down in soldiers I mean me. 8)
guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#43 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts
-HBK is still the show stopper but now is a heel and he still has some fans on his side ( I heard HBK chants after he kicked Hogan) kinda like HHH or Angle.
-Hogan and HBK will have a rivalry
-HHH will return for Cena(and HHH will Kick his ass but wont win the title ) so HBK will be concerned with Hogan
-Hogan's last match at SummerSlam with HBK and Hogan will win
-Depressed with his lost at SummerSlam, HBK will be concerned with a title shot against whoever the champ is.(most likely Cena)
-HBK develops a huge rivalry with Cena that will lead into No Mercy and maybe to Survivor Series.
-Ultimatley HBK wins the title
-HHH and/or Angle want to destroy HBK and take the title from him
-Angle faces HBK at the Royal Rumble and loses again
-HHH wins the Royal Rumble be eliminating Batista
-HHH destroys HBK at Wrestlemania and becomes the 11-time champ!

Thats my prediction what will happen
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sephy37

-HBK is still the show stopper but now is a heel and he still has some fans on his side ( I heard HBK chants after he kicked Hogan) kinda like HHH or Angle.
-Hogan and HBK will have a rivalry
-HHH will return for Cena(and HHH will Kick his ass but wont win the title ) so HBK will be concerned with Hogan
-Hogan's last match at SummerSlam with HBK and Hogan will win
-Depressed with his lost at SummerSlam, HBK will be concerned with a title shot against whoever the champ is.(most likely Cena)
-HBK develops a huge rivalry with Cena that will lead into No Mercy and maybe to Survivor Series.
-Ultimatley HBK wins the title
-HHH and/or Angle want to destroy HBK and take the title from him
-Angle faces HBK at the Royal Rumble and loses again
-HHH wins the Royal Rumble be eliminating Batista
-HHH destroys HBK at Wrestlemania and becomes the 11-time champ!

Thats my prediction what will happen
guard12

....i'm still hoping angle as a face challanges hbk as a heel champ at wrestlemania...

oh and the elimiating batista thing...so ur saying batista is gonna lose the belt by then? maybe to chisitian! no? ok fine, jbl :(

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#45 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
i dont think the story line is going to well now , anything would work