hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

Benoit is not overrated. If anything, he's underrated. Sure, his mic skills leave alot to be desired, but, he's the # 1 pure-technical wrestler in the WWE. That counts for alot. How many of Benoit's matches have been booed because of boredom? NONE.

Benoit, if given the right amount of time and exposure on the mic, could be a World Champion again. However, I'm expecting him to be given the US Title until the WWE crew are ready to make him champion again [if they ever do]. That's the easier route for the booking team and would still make Benoit look credible.

I know I may not seem to be a Benoit mark here in the union but after watching his DVD Chris Benoit: Hard Knocks, I guess I was blinded out from the real Chris Benoit.

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
Give him a big push. Thats what they need to do. DO NOT HAVE HIM ON THE MIC A LOT. Just put him in some insanely great matchs
theoryc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 theoryc2
Member since 2004 • 3203 Posts
i usually dont enjoy his matches. imo their sometimes boring.
Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts

I always thought he was a great wrestler but I could never see him with the World Title even when he had it did not seem right.....I think they gave him the title out of respect for how much he gave to the business

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

"what's next for Benoit?"

I hope being World HW champion for a second time.

Well, hbk91, I am glad to see you are no longer blind, because Benoit truly is a great wrestler. Yes, as you said, his mic skills our lack-luster, but his in-ring skills are some of the best in the WWE and is one the best technical wrestles ever IMHO.

He might become US champion again, but I see Hassun being the next US champion.

For Benoit, I want him to start feuding with fellow Hi-cards and start getting the push he should get.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Link256

I always thought he was a great wrestler but I could never see him with the World Title even when he had it did not seem right.....I think they gave him the title out of respect for how much he gave to the business

Lord_Malign

I could, IMHO, he is one of the best World HW champion I have ever seen.

Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts
[QUOTE="Lord_Malign"]

Link256

yea but Kurt Angle deserves the WWE title more than Benoit deserves the World title cause Raw was boring when Benoit had the title.
SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 SwimPUNK
Member since 2005 • 4214 Posts
i want him to get the push that he should have got the entire time in WWE....he's paid his dues and he doesn't deserve to be a midcarder... chris beniot does NOT get pinned over a regular damned ddt man....they need to stop putting JBL over and start putting beniot over. I would like to see beniot as champ for a long time and have a good title run... Him and jericho deserve these type of pushing that WWE just won't give them.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Link256
[QUOTE="Link256"][QUOTE="Lord_Malign"]

Lord_Malign

yea but Kurt Angle deserves the WWE title more than Benoit deserves the World title cause Raw was boring when Benoit had the title.

Boring for you, fun for me.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Link256

i want him to get the push that he should have got the entire time in WWE....he's paid his dues and he doesn't deserve to be a midcarder... chris beniot does NOT get pinned over a regular damned ddt man....they need to stop putting JBL over and start putting beniot over. I would like to see beniot as champ for a long time and have a good title run... Him and jericho deserve these type of pushing that WWE just won't give them.SwimPUNK

Agree with you 100%, both Benoit and Y2J should get bigger pushes than they do. Both of them should be Hi-Carders and not mid-carders like they both are now a days.

Agree, what is that non-sense of Benoit losing to JBL, from a DDT if that?

tripleryan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 tripleryan2004
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts

Benoit is not overrated. If anything, he's underrated. Sure, his mic skills leave alot to be desired, but, he's the # 1 pure-technical wrestler in the WWE. That counts for alot. How many of Benoit's matches have been booed because of boredom? NONE.

Benoit, if given the right amount of time and exposure on the mic, could be a World Champion again. However, I'm expecting him to be given the US Title until the WWE crew are ready to make him champion again [if they ever do]. That's the easier route for the booking team and would still make Benoit look credible.

I know I may not seem to be a Benoit mark here in the union but after watching his DVD Chris Benoit: Hard Knocks, I guess I was blinded out from the real Chris Benoit.

hbk91

I cannot blame you - That's how I became a Benoit fan, and that's why people should vote for me in the Survivor game. I'm giving my full respects to Benoit. But, as for his push, judging by recent title-reigns, I doubt we'll see any big pushes in the at-all near future... But, a US title reign is a definite possibility for his carreer.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Link256
[QUOTE="hbk91"]

tripleryan2004

I cannot blame you - That's how I became a Benoit fan, and that's why people should vote for me in the Survivor game. I'm giving my full respects to Benoit. But, as for his push, judging by recent title-reigns, I doubt we'll see any big pushes in the at-all near future... But, a US title reign is a definite possibility for his carreer.

Him being the US champion would be cool and all (sense it would take the belt of OJ), but sense he has been US champion before and already been the World HW champion before, US championship seems a little bit below Benoit.

Besides, I think Hassun will be the next US champion, after OJ.

ssj4josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 ssj4josh
Member since 2004 • 3547 Posts
benoit will get the WHC but not until batista loses his title ( if he loses it )
nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts
He should have a title shot at the WHC
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
[QUOTE="tripleryan2004"][QUOTE="hbk91"]

Link256

Him being the US champion would be cool and all (sense it would take the belt of OJ), but sense he has been US champion before and already been the World HW champion before, US championship seems a little bit below Benoit.

Besides, I think Hassun will be the next US champion, after OJ.

I reckon Captain Charisma will win the belt.

dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
He should turn heel again. It would be interesting for him to be heel as he has been face for at least 3 years now
superman2412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 superman2412
Member since 2004 • 4120 Posts
I would love for him to turn heel and face batista or batista play heel and them go at it
Avatar image for distrbdslipsoad
distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 distrbdslipsoad
Member since 2004 • 17458 Posts

chris benoit is one of the greatest wrestlers in the business today, i think the wwe needs to give him a push in some sort of title reign