Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

Written by Brian Cantor on 08/16/2005 

Partial Source: WrestlingObserver.com

- As is the norm for the post-RAW dark match, the face team of Hulk Hogan, Dave Batista and John Cena defeated the heel team of Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels and John Bradshaw Layfield. The match was said to have lasted about ten to twelve minutes.

- In what will certainly not come as a surprise, Shawn Michaels' opening promo was over huge with the live crowd.

- During a promo for the live fans, Kurt Angle, too, suggested that he'd screw Bret Hart.

- The Montreal crowd gave Hulk Hogan his typical pop.

- The WWE RAW roster came very close to selling out the arena; the crowd was said to be significantly better than the last SmackDown! show in Montreal.

Link: http://www.backstagewrestling.com/article.php?articleid=126184538

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
i loved HBKs promo. i had a goosebump moment when i heard brets music
guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts
i loved HBKs promo. i had a goosebump moment when i heard brets musickeiblerfan69

I did to.....it wouldve been cool to see Bret actually come out tho....If he does come back i doubt he will wrestle b/c of his head injury in the WCW...but i could be wrong
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 keiblerfan69
[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"]i loved HBKs promo. i had a goosebump moment when i heard brets musicguard12

I did to.....it wouldve been cool to see Bret actually come out tho....If he does come back i doubt he will wrestle b/c of his head injury in the WCW...but i could be wrong

he cant wrestle due to the fact that he had a stroke.
Avatar image for Biggestgeekever
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Biggestgeekever
Member since 2004 • 10520 Posts

[QUOTE="guard12"][QUOTE="keiblerfan69"]i loved HBKs promo. i had a goosebump moment when i heard brets musickeiblerfan69

Yeah, which i believed was caused by GOldberg (aka suckberg) when he kicked him in the face.

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 keiblerfan69

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"][QUOTE="guard12"][QUOTE="keiblerfan69"]i loved HBKs promo. i had a goosebump moment when i heard brets musicBiggestgeekever

Yeah, which i believed was caused by GOldberg (aka suckberg) when he kicked him in the face.

i didnt know that. damn that goldberg.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Link256
[QUOTE="Biggestgeekever"]

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"][QUOTE="guard12"][QUOTE="keiblerfan69"]i loved HBKs promo. i had a goosebump moment when i heard brets musickeiblerfan69

If I am not mistaken, Bret Hart already suffered that injury to the head and that was created for story-line purposes. While I agree Goldberg is lame, not for those reasons though, Goldberg is not the one that gave Bret Hart that injury to the head.

Avatar image for Biggestgeekever
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Biggestgeekever
Member since 2004 • 10520 Posts
[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"][QUOTE="Biggestgeekever"]

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"][QUOTE="guard12"][QUOTE="keiblerfan69"]i loved HBKs promo. i had a goosebump moment when i heard brets musicLink256

If I am not mistaken, Bret Hart already suffered that injury to the head and that was created for story-line purposes. While I agree Goldberg is lame, not for those reasons though, Goldberg is not the one that gave Bret Hart that injury to the head.

Are you sure? Most people I talk to say that Goldberg gave him that injury.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Link256

Are you sure? Most people I talk to say that Goldberg gave him that injury.Biggestgeekever

I am not 100% percent sure, but I do remember hearing that Bret Hart suffered that injury before getting kicked by Goldberg, that whole deal Goldberg kicking him and Bret Hart getting the injury from the kick was only story-line. In another words, the injury Bret Hart recieved was real, but he recieved it before the story-line of him and Goldberg.

I am sure The_Dude14 would know for sure, but I am pretty sure I am correct about that.

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts

i didnt even get to see raw last night

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Link256

i didnt even get to see raw last night

Skaterfool99

Well...you missed awesome promo by Shawn Michaels.

If you want to see that promo and/or hightlights of Raw, I suggest you check at the Bottomline this weekend.

jasonmperry70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 jasonmperry70
Member since 2003 • 166 Posts
Stroke or not, I'd love to see Hart come out during Summerslam and blast Michaels with a chair ("That's for Montreal"), then turn around and plaster Hogan too ("That's for being an egotistical a******")
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Link256

Stroke or not, I'd love to see Hart come out during Summerslam and blast Michaels with a chair ("That's for Montreal"), then turn around and plaster Hogan too ("That's for being an egotistical a******")jasonmperry70

Also, find Vince and give him a chair shot ("That's one is for Montreal and because I felt like it").

jasonmperry70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 jasonmperry70
Member since 2003 • 166 Posts

Also, find Vince and give him a chair shot ("That's one is for Montreal and because I felt like it").

Link256

Naw, if you saw Hitman Hart: Wrestling With Shadows, you'd see that Hart knocked the crap out of VKM in the locker room that very night.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Link256
[QUOTE="Link256"]

jasonmperry70

Naw, if you saw Hitman Hart: Wrestling With Shadows, you'd see that Hart knocked the crap out of VKM in the locker room that very night.

I did see that special that was on A&E a few years back, which was awesome special and really wish A&E would air it again.

My point was is why not give Vince nice and swift chair shot, on top of that black eye he gave vince back in 1997. :twisted:

engma724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 engma724
Member since 2005 • 7501 Posts
Stroke or not, I'd love to see Hart come out during Summerslam and blast Michaels with a chair ("That's for Montreal"), then turn around and plaster Hogan too ("That's for being an egotistical a******")jasonmperry70

and i would love to see goldberge kick him silly in the head again...:lol: