guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts
Has anyone actually seen it? I just recently saw it on ON DEMAND and it isnt as good as the wwe. There is a 6 sided ring and i think Jeff Hardy is the Champ in it. There are other wrestlers in it to like Kevin Nash and DDP but they aren't as great as they used to be. Don't get me wrong it has some good matches. I personally thought it was cool to see the 6-sided cage match and the hardcore matches are alright also (nowhere near as good as ecw tho). So, anyone ever see it or like it?
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
ya TNA in my mind is better. its just wrestling. no crappy gimmicks or bad storylines. just wrestling. and no Jeff Hardy isnt the champ and hasnt been yet. But i wish he was.
Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts
I have seen it before too me it will never rival the WWE unless TNA gets a cable tv contract and not have so many Pay per view shows but other than that I like watching TNA.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

TNA is a nice alternative to WWE, but it is hardly a rival, and has its fair share of problems. They need a solid TV deal before anything else. However, when TNA can put on as good, and many times a better show than WWE, when motivated. They have a lot of talent and seem to be willing to push them, which is refreshing. Plus, with WWE's roster cuts, they look to pick up some talent in the near future.

EDIT: check out www.tnawrestling.com for more on TNA, including a few Impact tapings, if you have a RealOne Player, if you are interested in learning more about TNA.

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
tna rocks...i ordered a pay per view just to see jeff hardy when he first came to tna...great wrestling and pretty fair talent
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts
tna is great to watch but they have a long way to go before they can really threaten the WWE. AJ styles is the current champ and he is the best wrestler they have. in some ways its better than wwe because they is more invention in their matches and they are not afraid to try new things. The WWE are so terrified of injuries and such they rarely push the boat out. but like ECW TNA have to take risks and have to do something different for people to notice.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
tna is great to watch but they have a long way to go before they can really threaten the WWE. AJ styles is the current champ and he is the best wrestler they have. in some ways its better than wwe because they is more invention in their matches and they are not afraid to try new things. The WWE are so terrified of injuries and such they rarely push the boat out. but like ECW TNA have to take risks and have to do something different for people to notice.raiden300

AJ isnt the champ anymore. Raven is.
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

[QUOTE="raiden300"]tna is great to watch but they have a long way to go before they can really threaten the WWE. AJ styles is the current champ and he is the best wrestler they have. in some ways its better than wwe because they is more invention in their matches and they are not afraid to try new things. The WWE are so terrified of injuries and such they rarely push the boat out. but like ECW TNA have to take risks and have to do something different for people to notice.keiblerfan69

damnit. in europe TNA is only on The Wrestling Channel which only shows tna stuff from like 2 months ago. they only just showed Hard Justice which was originally on in may

DuckSol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 DuckSol
Member since 2004 • 5760 Posts

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"][QUOTE="raiden300"]tna is great to watch but they have a long way to go before they can really threaten the WWE. AJ styles is the current champ and he is the best wrestler they have. in some ways its better than wwe because they is more invention in their matches and they are not afraid to try new things. The WWE are so terrified of injuries and such they rarely push the boat out. but like ECW TNA have to take risks and have to do something different for people to notice.raiden300

damnit. in europe TNA is only on The Wrestling Channel which only shows tna stuff from like 2 months ago. they only just showed Hard Justice which was originally on in may

If you can, it's already been mentioned, but go to www.tnawrestling.com. You can download Impact and catch-up to now. It's a great alternative to the WWE because of how different it is.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

I watched TNA's Hard Justice PPV a couple of days ago on the wrestlign channel (427 on sky) and TNA is incredible. Screw the arenas, trons, lighting...etc. It's all wrestling. The divas aren't divas. They are superstars. They can actually wrestle. A solid PPV. Raven was great too. The match styles and ring setup is nice. I will continue to watch IMPACT and other PPVs' whenever I can.

coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 coolbmann
Member since 2004 • 2568 Posts
Yeah, I watched it a few times. I thought the ring was unique. Problem was it only came on at 2 in the morning by me and now I guess they took it off of Fox Sports Net completely.