XtremeLegend2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XtremeLegend2
Member since 2004 • 1047 Posts

The much publicized rift between Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and WWE has apparently been resolved (you can catch up on all the background information if you aren't familiar with what's happened so far by clicking here). The Rock met with Vince McMahon at the post-WrestleMania party earlier this month. The two spoke for about 30 minutes and verbally agreed to an agreement where he will continue to make special appearances on WWE broadcasts, similar to the verbal deal McMahon had with Hulk Hogan and similar to the written deal that the Rock previously had until his contract expired at the end of last year.

According to The Observer, the Rock said that "I'll always help out any way I can and will make special appearances when the schedule allows" and that "I still can't buy that f'n rush of electrifying a crowd".
From wrestlinginc.com

That would be cool if The Rock comes back occasionally it would be better if it was for good but hey the crowd still goes crazy for him

Teh_Messenjah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Teh_Messenjah
Member since 2004 • 8072 Posts
Excellent. :D
I much rather have him be a wrestler than an actor.
kakkarott23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kakkarott23
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts
I don't care about the Rock any more. I was a big fan of him in the pineapple head days but I am over him now.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

I wish he would just stop being in movies and return full time in the WWE but that will never happen... :roll:

ant220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ant220
Member since 2005 • 271 Posts

I wish he would just stop being in movies and return full time in the WWE but that will never happen... :roll:

hbk91

wot gets paid more a moviestar or a very well know wrestler....

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
[QUOTE="hbk91"]

ant220

To be honest, i don't actually know!

Anyone know!?

ant220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ant220
Member since 2005 • 271 Posts
[QUOTE="ant220"][QUOTE="hbk91"]

hbk91

To be honest, i don't actually know!

Anyone know!?

either way i choose wrestling
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
Actor gets paid millions of dollars per movie at least depending if your a high star power guy! But I don't really care about what The Rock does now!
XtremeLegend2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XtremeLegend2
Member since 2004 • 1047 Posts
yeah i would say an actor gets paid more so i don't blame rock doing movies but i think it would be great if he stopped and came back to wrestling even ifs its a year or something
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
I hear he is like line up to do 5 movies right now!
nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts

The much publicized rift between Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and WWE has apparently been resolved (you can catch up on all the background information if you aren't familiar with what's happened so far by clicking here). The Rock met with Vince McMahon at the post-WrestleMania party earlier this month. The two spoke for about 30 minutes and verbally agreed to an agreement where he will continue to make special appearances on WWE broadcasts, similar to the verbal deal McMahon had with Hulk Hogan and similar to the written deal that the Rock previously had until his contract expired at the end of last year.

According to The Observer, the Rock said that "I'll always help out any way I can and will make special appearances when the schedule allows" and that "I still can't buy that f'n rush of electrifying a crowd".
From wrestlinginc.com

That would be cool if The Rock comes back occasionally it would be better if it was for good but hey the crowd still goes crazy for him

XtremeLegend2

Better than nothing. He's always been best in the ring

Darth_Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#12 Darth_Homer
Member since 2004 • 5779 Posts
Oh well, I wouldn't mind the Rock having a match every now and again...or making in-ring appearences on RAW or Smackdown...
theoryc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 theoryc2
Member since 2004 • 3203 Posts
[QUOTE="XtremeLegend2"]

From wrestlinginc.com

nellyg619

Better than nothing. He's always been best in the ring

i agree. The Rock is the best 8)