coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 coolbmann
Member since 2004 • 2568 Posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned before. I was flipping through channels and I came across one of those religious channels and Steve Borden a.k.a Sting was on there talking about his career and how he found God. It was quite interesting. He has is own website www.therealsting.com which he is selling a DVD movie about his life on and away from the wrestling world. He also is selling a book he wrote. I am thinking about buying both of them. The DVD is $19.95 and the book is $14.95. I beleive for $10 bucks more, you can get them autographed. There is also a forum on the website where Steve actually takes the time, when he has it, to post. He also has not ruled out anything with the WWE.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

if this was 1996, and we were talking about n.w.o. sting, maybe i'd care.

he found god huh? wow, another one of these nuts. and i thought hbk was bad.

Avatar image for guitargangsters
guitargangsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 guitargangsters
Member since 2005 • 37 Posts

sephy37

so did vince russo...i guess the fury of satan powered his horrible power of bad booking.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

sephy37

He's super bad now... :twisted:

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

hbk91

He's super bad now... :twisted:

ok...i change that to "and i thought hbk was annoying with that found god crap"

coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 coolbmann
I didn't say I agree with or disagree with him finding God, I just thought I would let those who were interested know what he is up to now. He hasn't ruled out anything with the WWE, but after finding God, I am not sure he would want to work for them.
Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned before. I was flipping through channels and I came across one of those religious channels and Steve Borden a.k.a Sting was on there talking about his career and how he found God. It was quite interesting. He has is own website www.therealsting.com which he is selling a DVD movie about his life on and away from the wrestling world. He also is selling a book he wrote. I am thinking about buying both of them. The DVD is $19.95 and the book is $14.95. I beleive for $10 bucks more, you can get them autographed. There is also a forum on the website where Steve actually takes the time, when he has it, to post. He also has not ruled out anything with the WWE.coolbmann
I hope he comes to the WWE soon.
coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 coolbmann
Yeah. It would be interesting to see what the WWE would come up with as a storyline.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Too many dots in your topic title. :?
superman2412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 superman2412
Member since 2004 • 4120 Posts

sephy37
hey you have your opinion but do not put down people like that.....if I really cared then you would have probably really offended me but I will let it go...I'm a christian but you don't see me going around calling things gangral and viscera did way back stupid and stuff.....watch how you say things alright bro :)
coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 coolbmann
Too many dots in your topic title. :?wwervin

Is there a rule about how many dots you can have in the thread title? Good Lord!!! You are a mod here? Don't take this the wrong way, but have something constructive to say, please.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

superman2412

hey you have your opinion but do not put down people like that.....if I really cared then you would have probably really offended me but I will let it go...I'm a christian but you don't see me going around calling things gangral and viscera did way back stupid and stuff.....watch how you say things alright bro :)

i'm a christian too, but those guys are annoying. have u heard hbk talk about that stuff?

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sephy37

[QUOTE="wwervin"]Too many dots in your topic title. :?coolbmann

Is there a rule about how many dots you can have in the thread title? Good Lord!!! You are a mod here? Don't take this the wrong way, but have something constructive to say, please.

um it's disruptive posting or whatever

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 wwervin

[QUOTE="wwervin"]Too many dots in your topic title. :?coolbmann

Calm down dude. I was just pointing it out to you, you don't need a million dots in your title. Like sephy said it's called disruptive posting and as far as I know it's in the TOS. Yes, I am a mod here, and pointing out disruptive posting is what a good mod should be doing. Take note that I never actually took any action. I never edited your post, never locked the topic, I did nothing. I'm only pointing things out. Now as far as having something constructive to say, what I said was constructive. Please don't flame me for correcting you :|.

coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 coolbmann
How is it disruptive? Does it give people seizures? :( God, the world is nuts. There, I fixed it.
Rogue11384232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Rogue11384232
Member since 2004 • 791 Posts
How is it disruptive? Does it give people seizures? :( God, the world is nuts. There, I fixed it.coolbmann

oh wwervin's like that don't mind him.
coolbmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 coolbmann
You know, I try to give people information about Sting, because afterall this is a wrestling board, and I get nothing but negative comments about religion and how my title had too many dots in it. I thought this would of been of interest to some people. This is not a good way of getting people to post more on the boards. I mean nobody said "Hey, thanks for the info." Or said "Wow, that's interesting." But whatever, I'll let it go now. Sorry for being a *ick.
Rogue11384232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Rogue11384232
Member since 2004 • 791 Posts
You know, I try to give people information about Sting, because afterall this is a wrestling board, and I get nothing but negative comments about religion and how my title had too many dots in it. I thought this would of been of interest to some people. This is not a good way of getting people to post more on the boards. I mean nobody said "Hey, thanks for the info." Or said "Wow, that's interesting." But whatever, I'll let it go now. Sorry for being a *ick.coolbmann

no...no ...keep posting here ! you are NOT the dick here. WHoever gave you that impression is wrong.

i never knew sting looked like that without his makeup :?
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
You know, I try to give people information about Sting, because afterall this is a wrestling board, and I get nothing but negative comments about religion and how my title had too many dots in it. I thought this would of been of interest to some people. This is not a good way of getting people to post more on the boards. I mean nobody said "Hey, thanks for the info." Or said "Wow, that's interesting." But whatever, I'll let it go now. Sorry for being a *ick.coolbmann
WTF? Loosen up dude...
Sadisticko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sadisticko
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="coolbmann"]You know, I try to give people information about Sting, because afterall this is a wrestling board, and I get nothing but negative comments about religion and how my title had too many dots in it. I thought this would of been of interest to some people. This is not a good way of getting people to post more on the boards. I mean nobody said "Hey, thanks for the info." Or said "Wow, that's interesting." But whatever, I'll let it go now. Sorry for being a *ick.hbk91
WTF? Loosen up dude...

yeah man we're all cool here. I just need my mod account back so i can lay down some HARD justice ...oh and btw that other guy was an imposter...don't tell the real mods but i am the real swimpunk.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 wwervin

Dude the info is nice. Thanks, but I was just trying to help you out when I suggested it was disruptive posting. I don't make the rules, just trying to enforce them to keep the boards nice and clean. Now let's get back to the topic, Sting.