Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
@pokajabba said:

Lucky for you, nobody outside of the three of us actually read those comments, because I'm willing to bet people would have a very different perspective on your status as admin.

I linked to it in Pure's stream one day so they knew what the big blowup was about

edit: I also remember telling spidey about it. So besides us three I would guess there are...5-6 other people on the forum who saw it?

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#152 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts

So you're telling me you deleted those comments but kept them on you for this amount of time?

Would you kindly link them here so I can see whether you've edited them or not. Thanks.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By JML897
@pokajabba said:

So you're telling me you deleted those comments but kept them on you for this amount of time?

Would you kindly link them here so I can see whether you've edited them or not. Thanks.

Give me a minute to find the PM chain I have with spidey. IIRC I PMed him about it.

edit: The PMs didn't have any screenshots, it was mostly paraphrasing. "Cryce was being cryce/rubbed me the wrong way so I did this", etc

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 cryceaye5
Member since 2011 • 1190 Posts

What you're doing there is stating you've sent Pure a link after you deleted your comments that you made so he and everyone else could see what exactly? OR did you show pure the PM i wrote 3 years ago and tell them this is what i posted on the forums. Not being able to show them the comments you made before you actually posted it because you deleted those comments, only really telling them half of the story and probably what you want them to hear.

Pure isn't exactly a mature person to understand the situation along with your circle jerk steel. And spidey cared enough for Pokajabbas problems with his reasoning to delete an account and based on his maturity, i very much doubt he thought it was a whistle in the wind f you did tell him the whole story. However i doubt that as you yourself thought it was a bad idea to make the comments you did and proceed to post the PM, so i'm thinking they haven't actually seen it the way it happened. What you've probably done is miss out the more instigating parts of the conversation which won't deem you to be the arsehole and the situation wasn't fully explained.

Very much like this situation here and if you scroll back a page you can see everyones comments to a "Ban" in which they take a high opinion on. So something so simple as that they will mock you for once they know the full situation but something that would threaten a friendship you were trying to destroy personally they don't?

No ofcourse that makes complete sense.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts

I'm honestly done arguing about my situation because it's not worth my time and energy anymore, but Cryce's is a different story. The reason Cryce's ban keeps coming up is because it was a gross abuse of power that punished someone who did not commit any wrongdoing other than speaking his mind. What we know is that Kirby threatened to ban Cryce the day before he was banned and for no reason other than because it's Cryce being Cryce. JML and Kirby both had the option to not engage with Cryce over Scott's reasons for wanting his account deleted, but they both chose to pursue it and kept feeding The Beast Incarnate, Cryce Lesnar. So, what we know is that after that discussion between those three, Kirby made an absurd statement about banning Cryce w/o consent of anyone else. What this does is make whatever decision on banning Cryce a biased decision, so that's 1 out of 3 with a bias against Cryce.

Then there comes the situation of several months ago where Cryce was using an image of a neo-swastika from a video game as his avatar something Cryce does fairly often in using avatars of his favorite unreleased games. Without any consultation between fellow admins and members about the issue, JML proceeded to ban Cryce. Did JML even discuss with Cryce the intent of the image or its origin? Did JML ever ask Cryce to remove it for various and sundry reasons? I doubt it and the result was instead of a warning, JML skipped right by the suspension option and straight to permaban. This shows another bias towards Cryce and means that 2 out of 3 of the admins involved in the vote on Cryce's ban were biased.

In summary, when a majority of the admins who are deciding to ban a member who have shown their bias or threaten to show bias towards said member any potential ban is illegitamate. Cryce should be unbanned immediately and Kirby should be suspeneded indefinitely for threatening to ban Cryce the day before Cryce was unfairly banned for reasons never explained.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#157  Edited By -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts
@The_Great_One2 said:
People get too worked up over wrestling discussion on a message board that originally was on a video game website. If someone makes fun of you or says something you don't agree with nut up and fire right back at them. Don't go running to an admin like a pussy.

Wow, leave it to TGO2 to say one of the best things that could be said.

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#158 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

@pokajabba said:

@Flamecommando said:

@The_Great_One2 said:

#TeamCryce

#TeamTT

JML, when you opened the new forum you said that it was pretty much anything goes with no rules. Then you start banning people left and right for no reason. People get too worked up over wrestling discussion on a message board that originally was on a video game website. If someone makes fun of you or says something you don't agree with nut up and fire right back at them. Don't go running to an admin like a pussy.

PS: For the 973 time I am not an alt

'Nuff Said.

It was far from no reason. lol

Also.

While I cannot say for sure whether this comment is legitimate or not, it does sound like something Kirby might say. When he states ''I will not hesitate to ban you for disrupting the forum'', it comes across like he didn't like the fact Cryce was speaking his mind publicly. Meaning he's making this decision solely from the stance of somebody who's annoyed that another member of the forum (one which he dislikes) was questioning his methods, despite the likelihood nobody else outside of JML were all that bothered by Cryce expressing his feelings on the forum. It's also phrased to sound like a very subtle threat, especially after you consider he basically admitted he would ''take the situation into his own hands''.

Sadly. JML & Kirby are usually not the only ones bothered.

At least from what I've read it seems some (outside of myself and TruthTellers) have been against Cryce's ban, despite having little reason to stick up for the guy. I've also yet to hear a valid response why he deserved to be given such a harsh punishment for basically speaking his mind and voicing ''concern'' regarding the admins actions over the past couple of months. It's one thing to disagree with him, but another to actually ''ban'' him for those opinions, especially given how more than a few people agree with what he was saying to begin with. Of course there are also members who disagree with what was said, which is fine, but at the end of the day do you really think he deserves a ban for speaking his mind?

Let me ask you a couple of one-to-one questions, Flamecommando. Do you think a single admin has the right to take actions into their own hands when they disagree with something a member is saying? Moreover, do you think it's okay for them to use their powers to basically threaten and intimidate other people they have proven to dislike?

Basically, what I'm asking is if you're okay with this statement, ''If you continue to persist, I will not hesitate to ban you for disrupting the forum, and this is my decision, not JML's''?

Also, have you acknowledged JML threatened both me and Cryce at one point? The evidence that such an event took place are a couple of pages back and you can tell ''something'' happened by the fact JML deleted some of his posts. Which brings me to my final question:

If TruthTeller's can be banned for making an empty deaththreat via PM (which I also agree he should have been punished for), what is your stance on a member making very real threats, ones made publicly that were meant to hurt and intimidate multiple people in the process?

Let me ask you a couple of one-to-one questions, Flamecommando. Do you think a single admin has the right to take actions into their own hands when they disagree with something a member is saying? Moreover, do you think it's okay for them to use their powers to basically threaten and intimidate other people they have proven to dislike?

-----If they don't 'like' what the user says then they shouldn't do anything. From what I've seen though I believe they are picking at each other (which is stupid) and the non-admin users are getting the short end of the stick. The fix: should have been to not engage the other party. I don't care what they said or did. There is the ignore button for a reason and it works.

Basically, what I'm asking is if you're okay with this statement, ''If you continue to persist, I will not hesitate to ban you for disrupting the forum, and this is my decision, not JML's''?

------As far as this. It's a rocky ride. This makes sense if the user is blatantly out of line. But it would be a case by case basis.

Also, have you acknowledged JML threatened both me and Cryce at one point? The evidence that such an event took place are a couple of pages back and you can tell ''something'' happened by the fact JML deleted some of his posts. Which brings me to my final question:

If TruthTeller's can be banned for making an empty deaththreat via PM (which I also agree he should have been punished for), what is your stance on a member making very real threats, ones made publicly that were meant to hurt and intimidate multiple people in the process?

------I am going with if he deleted them he know they were foolish.

TT was not banned for that one offense. It was that he keeps doing things. The actually threat I think was stupid (and more a dig at Jedi than anything).

Very real threats are hard to prove when they delete their posts and at that point they didn't happen. If these 4 could just not egg each other on life would be excellent. All of these threats and arguing has blown up from stupid little events. I could believe that JML & Kirby could be targeting people they don't like because of their arguing. They just were given reasons to act. TT and Cryce are not completely innocent in all of this.

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Flamecommando

Also. Gamespot just notified me that I mentioned myself in a topic. Thanks new Gamespot!

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 pokajabba

@Flamecommando: ''TT and Cryce are not completely innocent in all of this.''

I absolutely agree. However, the only reason I'm defending them is because JML/Kirby are actually getting away with their behaviour. If things were being called straight down the middle then I would have words to say to everyone (like I usually do). As it happens though, it just feels like Cryce and TT have been given the short end of the stick lately. Which means I'm prone to lean towards their side a little more, despite knowing they are definitely not innocent in all of this. Especially in the case of TT's ridiculous posts via PM and the ''berating'' nature behind most comments made by Cryce.

Anyway, I want to thank you for your response.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By TruthTellers

@Flamecommando: I agree with what you're saying in people using the ignore button. As far as I know, I'm the only one that actively used it during my time to make a buffer between me and someone on my nerves. I wish others would do the same.

Also, I don't think the hollow threat of a threat pm is why I was banned. If you look at the posts I made early in the Raw thread where I was questioning why Kirby was posting in the K-pop thread and not in the Raw thread, and JML replied not soon after those posts that "I won't have to worry about Kirby much longer" I think that I was banned for questiong a current admins rank and that the obviously unserious threat of a threat was just an excuse to ban me. It's still worthy of punishment, but not to the extent I have been.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 JML897

^We just didn't want to do anything until after Raw was over. Did you notice how it happened a few minutes after Raw ended?

Figured we didn't want any potential drama stuff to spill over into the raw thread

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 -Fromage-

@TruthTellers said:

Also, I don't think the hollow threat of a threat pm is why I was banned. If you look at the posts I made early in the Raw thread where I was questioning why Kirby was posting in the K-pop thread and not in the Raw thread, and JML replied not soon after those posts that "I won't have to worry about Kirby much longer" I think that I was banned for questioning a current admins rank and that the obviously unserious threat of a threat was just an excuse to ban me. It's still worthy of punishment, but not to the extent I have been.

I remember that post, you made 2 that questioned Kirby's priorities on a wrestling forum and asked why he was an admin. I also recall JML's response to that. But someone, I think it was CPman, quoted you saying your question was irrelevant at the moment which I agreed with. That is why I didnt say anything, because I would have quoted JML asking what he meant when he said you wouldnt have to worry about kirby anymore, but I figured that I didnt want to stir things up and make it an issue so I left it alone. However I'm curious if that exchange happened before you sent the threat you were banned for?

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By JML897
@-Fromage- said:

@TruthTellers said:

Also, I don't think the hollow threat of a threat pm is why I was banned. If you look at the posts I made early in the Raw thread where I was questioning why Kirby was posting in the K-pop thread and not in the Raw thread, and JML replied not soon after those posts that "I won't have to worry about Kirby much longer" I think that I was banned for questioning a current admins rank and that the obviously unserious threat of a threat was just an excuse to ban me. It's still worthy of punishment, but not to the extent I have been.

I remember that post, you made 2 that questioned Kirby's priorities on a wrestling forum and asked why he was an admin. I also recall JML's response to that. But someone, I think it was CPman, quoted you saying your question was irrelevant at the moment which I agreed with. That is why I didnt say anything, because I would have quoted JML asking what he meant when he said you wouldnt have to worry about kirby anymore, but I figured that I didnt want to stir things up and make it an issue so I left it alone. However I'm curious if that exchange happened before you sent the threat you were banned for?

The exchange in the Raw thread was about an hour or so later

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By TruthTellers
@JML897 said:
@-Fromage- said:

@TruthTellers said:

The exchange in the Raw thread was about an hour or so later

This is true. Check the first few pages in the Raw thread to verify if you wish Fromage.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 TruthTellers
@-Fromage- said:

@TruthTellers said:

I shouldn't have said what I did early in the Raw thread, but I was not happy with Kirby that day and the only place I could think of putting it was in that thread. I even replied to cpman's post and said he was right and that I would not speak about it for the rest of the night.

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Flamecommando

I'm thinking maybe a re-instatement before the next Raw? If cooler heads cannot prevail then there is the door type of deal.

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Flamecommando

@pokajabba said:

@Flamecommando: ''TT and Cryce are not completely innocent in all of this.''

I absolutely agree. However, the only reason I'm defending them is because JML/Kirby are actually getting away with their behaviour. If things were being called straight down the middle then I would have words to say to everyone (like I usually do). As it happens though, it just feels like Cryce and TT have been given the short end of the stick lately. Which means I'm prone to lean towards their side a little more, despite knowing they are definitely not innocent in all of this. Especially in the case of TT's ridiculous posts via PM and the ''berating'' nature behind most comments made by Cryce.

Anyway, I want to thank you for your response.

NP and coooooooome back. lol

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By pokajabba
@Flamecommando :
@Flamecommando :

:P

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Flamecommando

lol

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By cryceaye5

When people say "You made others feel uncomfortable" " I'm not completely innocent in all of this." What you must understand is that you are highlighting things that happened before i received my last perma ban. I have had one run in with the authority since i came back and have acted accordingly with no problems what so ever and this is where the current situation stands when you make comments on recent actions.

The only thing i did that would of remotely provoked a situation was when i left a message in the shoutbox on good friday highlight the return of Jesus christ to seek vengeance on the jew. That was aimed at brett because he is jewish but it's also a "STORY" in a book clarified a few days before the resurrection of (Burt and ernie) Jesus christ. So it's not exactly a primal attack in my opinion.

Apart from that i kept my head to the ground and i wouldn't of been defended by an admin if i didn't.

I also apologise pure, i'm basing your maturity levels on your comical affect on the forums. I don't know you all to well if i'm honest.

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#172  Edited By StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

I somewhat miss the community but the unnecessary conflict and the negative energy got to a point where I needed to make my exit. It's crazy how fast the place started to unravel and the people that I personally got along with were no longer present. We tried our best to patch things up but that feeling of emptiness sucked and the loss/constant banishment of key members left a hole in my heart that was quickly consumed by darkness and despair. The forum soured for me and the RT was slowly dying for me. In my mind, my place/role in the community was worthless so in turn I questioned the worthiness of other members. I still have lingering doubts about that place and certain people who still remain; that's why I have zero intentions of ever making a return.

To Spidey, JML and Kirbs, stop overstepping each other. Remember don't rush to decisions; constantly consult amongst yourselves; don't sweat the small stuff; and remember the really big decisions need to be unanimously made e.g. the decision to permaban someone (which I thought everyone had agreed on but it looks like that notion wasn't adhered to).

I'll end with this:

My last day on the forum I was like Brian Pillman, a loose cannon, and I was just fed up. I was ready to ban people and/or delete people; I was ready to push that button for nuclear warfare because I could. I was close to tearing that place down (I know there's a reverse feature so the forum could easily be recovered but users accounts would have to be recreated). But I did the wisest thing I've ever done on the forum, I stripped myself of all my power. In my brief moment of weakness, I actually did the right thing. You can hate me and lose all your respect for me because of this event but know this; I had the guts to do the right thing when the opposite choice would have been a whole lot more satisfying.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 TruthTellers

Yeah, i know how you feel Static. It's a very negative place to be a part of and the best thing to do is leave. The reason I ended up getting banned is because I just don't know when to call things quits. I was hoping that people would come to their senses as to how inclusive that the leaders of that forum have become, but I obviously put too much faith in those people and they failed me, you, and pokajabba. They'll continue to fail others and sooner or later it'll just be them jerking each other off.

If they ever care to extend and olive branch and are willing to try to change their faults, I and I'm sure others would be willing to come back. And I know that I would change my persona greatly to not be a fly in the collective WOTUWWEv ointment.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 -Fromage-

@TruthTellers said:

If they ever care to extend and olive branch and are willing to try to change their faults, I and I'm sure others would be willing to come back. And I know that I would change my persona greatly to not be a fly in the collective WOTUWWEv ointment.

While I may not be aware of everyone's side when it comes to the grand scheme of things it would be nice to let go of the past. The community now is too small. I dont see how its possible to attract new members when there is so little activity. I think if people reigned in their egos a bit it could work, allowing those who wanted to return do so.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By TruthTellers

@-Fromage- said:

@TruthTellers said:

While I may not be aware of everyone's side when it comes to the grand scheme of things it would be nice to let go of the past. The community now is too small. I dont see how its possible to attract new members when there is so little activity. I think if people reigned in their egos a bit it could work, allowing those who wanted to return do so.

yeah, I've PM'd JML to let him know that I don't care about what happened early last month and that I'm finding myself chuckling over the situation as time passes but JML won't reply to my PM's to discuss things :(

I just want to talk about wrestling again because the more I watch Reigns and how everything flows around him currently, the more I dislike him. The battle royal he won on Raw was jaw dropping imo. Their were points where 6 or more guys were laying down in a crowded corner to make room for Reigns to do his moves. Normally that's not a big deal, but when you have that with guys laying down for a full 2 minutes after they took a freakin' body slam, I find that distasteful... especially when it's a guy like Rusev who's being booked as this monster that can't be stopped.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By cryceaye5

You do realise Justin they talk more about wrestling on pokajabbas board than they do on the WOTU/WWEv zeta boards at the moment. There's honestly no point trying to break your balls over asking to come back because literally no one is interested in posting in that section at the moment. Not just that but the place is honestly boring as f'ck without the right members unfortunately.

This is exempting the RT who have their own little shindig which is quite appreciated. But even im not finding the time to think of much for it so i might take a break for a while.

Anyway,the least of your issue should be a forum. WORK...B'TCH!

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By cryceaye5

Gatorade me..B'tch!

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By pokajabba

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 cryceaye5

Justin just got f;ckn OWNED. Get the f'ck out!

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 -Fromage-

Nobody can handle the extremes TT dishes out.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 pokajabba

Paul Heyman would've welcomed him with open arms back in the day.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 pokajabba

I guess one ''could'' say he's a Paul Heyman guy *wink wink*

The_Great_One2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 The_Great_One2
Member since 2006 • 630 Posts

Spidey just banned me for a month for absolutely no reason. I'm done with that place. I'll be here full time now. Hope fellow WWEv'ers will choose to join me here rather than the WOTU dump.

#WWEv4Life

'Nuff Said.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By cryceaye5

You got banned because apparently you wouldn't shut up about having a WWEv member as admin under spideys rule and he got annoyed. Which in my opinion isn't really a reason for banning anyone.

To be quite honest with you TGO i don't have any issues with you at all but you've been dumped by two forums in the last two weeks and there's no longer a JML or Kirby to lick your arse and tell you your the greatest fake username ever created. You've had this sh't coming now for a long time and no ones there to back you up anymore. Basically you're f'cked unless you want to drop your username and go back to being Chicago_Nut, your choice really. WWEv is dead.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 cryceaye5

Message to spidey:

I was fully aware i was going to get banned for that, i was surprised i wasn't banned sooner that day after what i left in that thread. I did it purposely to see how far your morals would go after banning TGO for a silly reason and possibly not banning me for something worse.

I have no quarrels over the decision, it was a fun run and unfortunately i got bored of being there. I'm not gong to argue with your decision in the slightest and have no ill feelings towards it. I'd say good luck in keeping the forums going but i'm not that kind of person, haha.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 -Fromage-

What did you do?

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 cryceaye5

Tried to raise an Army of the undead and conquer the land of WOTUSTEROS.

No, i posted something about the recent deaths of the Kpop band Ladies code and basically said god had come to take away the shittiest form of music in the industry, rise had recently died, which was followed up by ..check please.

Then i posted in the shoutbox " Gods in the skys thinking to himself, KARA..we coming for you niggah."

I new i'd get banned as soon as i posted it. No regrets really, i had enough of the forum being so inactive and the fact every WWEv regular poster was gone and the lack of posts in one day were rounded to about 7 at the most. So i kind of thought it was time to vacate in the only way that suited my preference, whilst understanding Spideys morals and what he actually banned people for. He did the right thing personally.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 cryceaye5

Next time, it won't be your plug sessions getting hacked into.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#190 RichieTickles
Member since 2014 • 424 Posts

Who's hacking plug sessions?

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 RichieTickles

@pokajabba said:

Paul Heyman could have been something great. I should have started with him and not even bothered with MarqueeMark.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 cryceaye5

@richietickles said:

Who's hacking plug sessions?

Minions.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By RichieTickles

@cryceaye5: What type of minions? The Gate type of Minions?

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 pokajabba

@richietickles said:

@pokajabba said:

Paul Heyman could have been something great. I should have started with him and not even bothered with MarqueeMark.

Hate to break it to you, but no way in hell could anybody replicate his greatness.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 cryceaye5

Where's GS HitlerBerg when you need him.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 RichieTickles

@pokajabba said:

@richietickles said:

@pokajabba said:

Hate to break it to you, but no way in hell could anybody replicate his greatness.

I was well on my way to making worldwide forum history with Paul Heyman. I remember making a post saying that Cesaro was "just a side job while waiting for Lesnar to return" and sure enough that's exactly what happened. Now Cesaro is no better than Heath Slater.

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 RichieTickles

Whatever happened to that TruthTellers guy? He was such a good forum member who never did any harm to anyone...

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By -Fromage-

@richietickles said:

Whatever happened to that TruthTellers guy? He was such a good forum member who never did any harm to anyone...

Well not physical harm, but the emotional harm to some members..oh boy, some of those WOTU guys will never be the same.

Last I heard he gave up on wrestling because, as he put it, 'there wasnt enough John Cena.'

RichieTickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 RichieTickles

@-Fromage- said:

@richietickles said:

Well not physical harm, but the emotional harm to some members..oh boy, some of those WOTU guys will never be the same.

Last I heard he gave up on wrestling because, as he put it, 'there wasnt enough John Cena.'

lololololololololololol