The_Great_One2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Great_One2
Member since 2006 • 630 Posts

This is it boys and girls. The moment you've waited the better part of a decade for. This isn't your big brothers WWEv. This is the NEW WWEv. And the leader is......

TGO2!

'Nuff Said.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts

Was there a vote or are you just taking leadership?

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts

Sooooo... The other board isn't working for me anymore... Hopefully someone can tell me what's up here

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts

Yep... Our Zetaboards forum refuses to work for me. Not sure what's happening right now. :(

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

You guys still having problems?

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts

^Yeah, still can't get used to this horrible layout. :P

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Fromage-

They work fine. Never had any issues.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 cryceaye5
Member since 2011 • 1190 Posts

There's gonna be some serious fucking changes around here.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cryceaye5

I can't actually believe this, but i can't post more than two posts next to one and other as somehow gamespot see's it as spamming. I mean come the **** on! Next they'll be asking me to donate some oxygen before i can log in!!

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Good work cryce

The_Great_One2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Great_One2

Well BetaBoards is down again. This all started because Poka wanted to change his vote. Unbelievable.

'Nuff Said.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -Fromage-

Damn it all to hell.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cryceaye5

That's fair enough and I respect the fact you have been so lenient because a lot of people would of gotten rid of me along time ago. If I didn't like the forum JML I wouldn’t of spent anytime here at all and the two people who know me the most on this forum know that. I just didn't like the fact that the new forum design lead away from the ethic of wrestling and apart from monday nights was solely based on an off topic section.

For someone who isn't the laziest **** in the world who actually has a fucking job rather than pretends to have one or does and wastes their time on the internet whilst they're at work, I had no time to discuss raw, The royal rumble or SummerSlam in great detail. I honestly slowly started to drift away from the wrestling discussions as hardly anyone really has participated in it majorly since we made this forum and it has become a backdrop for everything else.

Now you might say i'm talking bullshit but back when we had WWEv on Gspot, it was always the main discussion and it's what I enjoyed participating in the most. It's also why in a two year period I had only a thousand posts because wrestling was the main highlight whether I wanted to talk about it or not. It was almost strictly based around wrestling and the only time I went off topic was very un precedented.

My avatar had **** all to do with me getting banned. It was the final excuse you had to have a valid reason for your own to get rid off me because I am not your average poster and am very highly controversial sometimes. But this is my personality and i'm sorry but I won't pretend to be someone else on the internet. Being like this has gotten me in higher respects in my own well being as far as my own life is concerned and yes I lose a lot of friends over it but I won't change being a **** for anyone.

I didn't change my avatar to get a reaction out of brett just because he's a fucking jew. Do you really think I will sink that low. I have my views on peoples religion but I let them get on with it. I don't like brett because he has the mentality of a 10 year old. But I wouldn't stoop so low to demoralise the poor bastard just because of his beleifs, i'd rather just troll him instead.

You've never EVER been on the basis of giving me warning EVER. You find a post where you have and i'll apologise for it. All i've ever done is argue with people I don't agree with. I've never been racist or broken your terms or conditions once until you consume it as NOW. All i've ever done is argue, troll lightly or view my discretions against people opinions of the USA.

I never came on the forums to be liked. My sole aim of siging up to the WWEv to being with was to argue with idiots who thought The miz was a good wrestler. And unlike Scott I didn't adapt to other peoples opinions because i'd highly disgaree with some of them even his and he's my best friend. Shit at the end of the day me and him still treat this like it's nothing when we meet so don't take shit so fucking seriously.

I knew everyone hated me on this forum JML. I have other higher respects in life to actually not care if someone on the other end of a fucking keyboard likes me or not. Something most people on here try hard to forget that this is just a fucking forum, yet spend almost more than 15 hours a day on here. Sooner or later you people like Razor lazor will recognise this fault and won't be here at all.

To be honest kid, as soon as you moved forums I wouldn't of moved along with you anyway so your ban is just the emphasis on my absence. Nothing more, nothing less.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cryceaye5

And to highlight why i made three more accounts was only me trying to voice my views above. After that i was done anyway, there'd be no point dragging this debate on about me getting banned any longer than necessary. However i can see that other people including yourself are doing that for me.

The_Great_One2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Great_One2

Cryce, I know we had our differences but I always respected the hell out of you. You always spoke your mind and had that 'i dont give a ****' attitude that i love. If it was up to me I'd have you back asap.

#FreeCryce

'Nuff Said.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cryceaye5

If you're being serious thanks, if you aren't, thanks.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cryceaye5

A message to JML.

If you're reading this, which at some point you will. Do not listen to anyone that tells you to unban me. You won't be doing yourself any favors and i have already made the decision not to return even if you did decide to be dictated by other members of the Zeta boards. I may lurk your boards from time to time using various Ips which don't constitute a proxy just to read other posts in interest. But as far as contributing is concerned, even with out the power to do so now, if i had the power relinquished back to me i wouldn't.

I advise you to remove the topic you have made in my name in your own discretion. So that it no longer becomes a subject people will post about, which as far as i can see will just stir up arguments in which you did not comprehend.

As far as this union on Gspot goes i will remain here and comment on subjects if this place livens up at any point in the near future.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -Fromage-

Its a shitty situation, but its good to see you got to voice your side. Hopefully more people get to see it.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cryceaye5

When the 30 days is up it'll be a decision i'll make whether or not to return. Because nothing will change as far as i'm concerned. I will still argue with opinions i don't agree with, but i won't attack other members of the forum on a random basis with out cause. However i will retaliate if i feel the need to.

Pretty much exactly the same as it always has been.

The whole Zetaboard forum went into a rebellion yesterday and i can honestly say it was probably the worst fucking thing i've seen since i started posting with in these forums. Not that i give a toss what you people do in your own time to waste.

What the **** does that tell you, when other people's main rivalry with me supposedly gives the forum a negative vibe. Yet when i'm not around it becomes much worse than it ever has been. I'm clearly not the problem a lot of people make me out to be.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cryceaye5

I would like to understand why you have decided to ban my second account. There is no reason what so ever that i can think of other that demeaning your reputation as a forum leader yesterday that would even touch the boundaries of what you disclosed as the reason why i was apparently banned last time.

The fact you had to wait almost 24 hours before actually banning me is proof in it's own right you had trouble looking for an excuse to do so and pissing about with an option which i have given you no reason to do what you just did JML is absolutely pathetic. Seriously what are you doing to yourself here.

I've left only three posts on the date this one was posted aimed at a wrestling discussion, video games and television which was simply contributing like every other person.

You're just making this situation a lot worse for yourself to the point that you're going to push two of your members which have already come to "ME" saying they are fed up into most likely doing what they said they were going to. I see no explanation and you're going to have to come up with a fucking miracle to tell people why you did what you've done.

The smartest move you can make now is to permanently ban both of my accounts in order for this situation to disappear for you. Because banning me with no reason isn't going to help your cause when i return.You will not make me disappear from the zeta boards unless you make the immoral choice.

I will leave at my own will or if i have no option to even return.

"Nothing will change."

Oh and further more using the excuse "You shouldn't of made a second account after you've been banned or your main anyway " isn't going to go the way you want it or perceive it to others. Firstly you allowed the second account knowing exactly who it was and waiting 2 weeks to take action based on this view isn't logical and neither is giving me a weeks ban on my second ACC either If you wanted to use this excuse then you should of banned my second ACC permanently and only allowed me to access the forums on my main once that ban has expired.

So don't use this as a reason.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts

Wow, I can't remember the last time I actually logged into GlitchSpot to post something to say. Just goes to show you how terrible the WOTU/WWEv experiment has gone. But, none of this has been WOTU's fault as what's been pushing people out of WWEv has been WWEv itself.

I have no issues with JML. Personally, i think he's done a good job as leader, but the problem is the rest of WWEv. I'm sure the GM in TheGM stands for GarbageMan because that's what he is: garbage. You can make snotty posts about me to get the rest of the pathetic members of WWEv who disappear as soon as Wrestlemania ppv's end to say LOL, but I was always with WWEv and pokajabba can say the same. I have a question for the rest of WWEv: Do you really think I'm that dumb? You think I don't notice the silent treatment when I get it? JML, Dude, Kirby, Fromage, ToTheBank, GarbageMan, mrgab... do you think I don't know when I'm being ignored?

Now, JML had every reason to ban me for tonight because I did write some mean stuff and said that I wasn't going to stop, but it's just the culmination of how fed up I am with the forum right now. I haven't been a dick on the forum until recently and guess why? Because I was at lease treated with respect up until now. Now, other members would say, "We only lost respect for you when you started acting like a dick." I say that's bullsh*t. You all started to disrespect me and give me the silent treatment long before that and you know it. If you really want to ignore me then be my guest and I'll oblige.

Go ahead JML and have your little reunion over at zetaboards, but they'll leave and come the Summer, you will have absolutely nobody posting there besides yourself and the Iron Shiek.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TruthTellers

And here's more food for thought: For as bad of a leader as Jackov was, at least when he was leader, you didn't have members leaving WWEv en masse.

Mull over that Jeff.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cryceaye5

I won't be returning at all to the Zeta board WWEv/WOTU union. I've found faith in a different wrestling forum that has respected my accumulative strong posts about wrestling like we used to here and now i have around 6 members in the first week i've been active hash tagging #CryceMovement in their shoutbox.

I feel much more respected as a member of a forum with over 40 active members and 6 thousand listed that have signed up over the years. Why in gods name would anyone else go back to a circle jerk forum where you get treated like a heel and a dick so therefore remain one. I'd rather be the face of a better union of people that have a certain degree of dignity and value among their members.

I'd rather be discussing different ethics of wrestling and slight off the topic sections and not get banned for speaking my mind. Sh't, they even have a section which is un moderated where you can say anything you please and they don't post every five seconds about senseless shyte just to start a conversation. They wait for something good to be discussed in certain topics before they post. And we are talking an average of 20 plus members sitting their waiting for the right topic or discussion to post in.

WWEV/WOTU has become a forum for people who wish to make conversations through out the entire day on the same basis you would use a chat messenger. Well those days have come to an end for me and as much as people reading this think i'll be back and what i say is a blank sheet of sh't, Nah, I'd rather build up a better reputation on a forum collective and gain some authority perhaps in the future.

And if you and scott said what you might do then i'll give you the name of the forum, so you can be treated the same way. Where people won't ignore you and take time to read your posts Truthtellers. But i doubt you two will ever leave, but the option will be there if you decide to.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 cryceaye5

Whatever you post is not readable so there's no point in replying kid.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TruthTellers

Yeah, I am unable to read anything JML posts either. :/

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cryceaye5

Cool your sh't before you start making comments as to why i signed back in today. I wanted to know if i was still banned and it turns out that you wern't to pleased with the idea of me stating i wasn't going to return and decided to slap a perma ban on my second account like a child. To be honest i was curious to check, simply sign in and out. On the contrary if i did care to find out i would never be able to return i'd go and sign into my main, but i won't give you the satisfaction of thinking i want to]. You're honestly a lost cause on your own forum JML and when your other admin thinks you're a bit of dick then i'd say you really are stuck in a circle jerk.

F'cking shame. Oh well, you're as much as a lost cause as i am to you. I just hope with in time your own members not stuck in your wank bank will actually tell you that instead of Pm'ng other people about their issues. And when you leave comments telling me i was of no use to your forum i really wasn't at all. But it's nice knowing that another forum with almost 60 times the more members than yours can appreciate me as a favourite for contributing in the first few weeks i signed up. So a nothing to be angry about kiddy wink, i just think you waste your time everyday of the week while the only new members that sign up to your forum use a proxy to mask themselves from an arsehole. And none of them are me.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JML897

Go have fun with your new forum. Stop obsessing over this one.

inb4 "I'm not obsessing I just write longass posts about it on a daily basis"

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cryceaye5

I've posted four comments in 2 days and the last time i bothered was a week ago when you banned my other account. It's simply to voice myself because i know you'd drag your sorry ass here to read it. Your wasting your own time, stop being a little baby about it, i'm not exactly complaining anymore. Nor am i the one to fck'n scared to post comments and then delete them because other people reading this might feel neglected about what you say or whenever you bother to reply your response is so p'ss poor you remove your comments so you won't get embarrassed.

You're a waste of sperm child. You do nothing but sit on your computer all day and don't give me sh't saying you work from home you lazy f'ck'ng dough boy. People like you pretend to have a job so you don't have to get out there and graft. So don't lecture me on being obsessive you absolute bum.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cryceaye5

You'll take a comment 2 years ago and place that in this perception, you won't get sh't from me but you'll get it from him. Not only does he know this i have told him a few times before that he argues over stupid sh't and he has told me the exact samething. On the basis of his gf on a comment made only a few months before me and him completely stopped talking to each other then if he want's to take that insult seriously then he can if he wants because it won't bother me. Infact i will phone him right now so he can look at what you just quoted and left on the forums.

You really are the lowest of the low when you pull sh't to try and threaten a 12 year freindship thinking the internet is going to change that. What is wrong with you?

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JML897

@cryceaye5 said:

You really are the lowest of the low when you pull sh't to try and threaten a 12 year freindship thinking the internet is going to change that.

Hey. I wasn't the one saying it behind his back. That's not the only time you've sent me stuff like that either.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JML897

I deleted that pm cryce sent me and if poka really wants to know what it said then I can pm it to him but otherwise I'll drop it

Again, have fun with your new forum. Stop coming here if your new forum is as great as you claim.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cryceaye5

Well i just got off the phone with him and he isn't bothered at all and have told him exactly what you quoted and exactly what i've said about him. He even came on the forums himself an print screened the quote incase you deleted it because if other people on your forum read what you just did they would disown the sh'it out of you and i wouldn't be surprised if scott replies and leaves the print screen of the quote you left with his post.

I mean SERIOUSLY kid. You know truly nothing about this situation you have just thrown yourself into. You thought i'd clamber in a little shell all worried what i had said and be a little b'tch about it. You f'cking p'ss ant, you know nothing of me or a friendship that goes beyond the realms of an internet forum.

Step into a reality for a second dough boy and think about you've done over the past few weeks. You've banned people over thing's people in your own little circle jerk crew have done but don't ban them, defying the object of your own terms and making yourself look like a twat. You post comments on this forum and then delete them because you think they're so bad if anyone from your own forum read them they'd probably tell you ya'v gone a step to far. I know what you've said because i just spoke to someone he read your comments before you had time to delete them. I've only actually read one of them, but i was right, you're the little b'tch here not me. You're so scared someone will think of you badly that you have no choice to delete your own comments. You had no choice but to delete your last because it's not scott which will have the issue, it's the moral in what you did which will have an impact on everyone else. But this time you didn't get away with it because unfortunately scott knew you'd delete it so he pressed print screen before you could.

You've lost one of your most valuable members over your own mistakes and when he asked to be banned you make it out to be something he did to deserve it. He went to a higher admin to ask for his account to be removed and that admin mentioned something to scott that i'm sure his fellow WOTU members would probably agree with. But i won't leave that comment here and tell you because i'd rather he did that himself.

Now you've just tried to make a personal attack by quoting something i said two years ago hoping that my best friend would be so p'ssed at my you'd ruin something between us. But you don't know that i will go straight to them first before they know the situation you tried to leave and now it will all turn to bite you in the arse if he leaves the quote behind and i hope people from the zeta boards read it to so they can realise how much of a pathetic little boy you really are. None of them would see it as reasonable, they'd all see it as a blatant opportunity to threaten and an extreme immorality knowing they know me and scott are friends in person. That's the only reason you removed it, not for my benefit but for yours.

You have completely lost it and if i were guessing i'd say you're so obsessive about your own forum that you've gotten stressed because of differences between certain members that now you're control has slipped and you've derailed yourself by taking it out on others.

For your sake i hope no one will see you for who you really are. You're not a leader of an internet forum, you're a pathetic child that has gone way too far. There are mature people on your forum that will see things the same way because they live in the real world and you clearly don't.

Edit: On a side note i think i clearly touched a nerve in order for you to pull this stunt. You treat this like a game in order for me to fall in to a pit of fury and think you have the upper hand will never happen JML. And the fact you did it for a reaction you wanted but didn't expect isn't playing in your ball park.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JML897

I deleted that comment because I'm not really in the mood for things to escalate even more than they have. And yeah, it was probably out of line.

The comments I've deleted earlier than that one basically said nothing other than "you three should go your own ways and the zetaboard should go in another direction". I deleted them before because I wasn't sure if poka wanted to change his mind or not about coming back - clearly since he's ignored my PMs I'm taking that to mean that he doesn't want to come back at all. I think it would be best for everyone involved if you, poka, and truthtellers all went to your new forum or whatever and we just make a split from each other.

edit: the only reason I deleted my post directly above this one is because I accidentally doubleposted

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cryceaye5

JML listen yourself for f'ck sake. You've dug your hole, there's nothing you can say that will make me feel differently about this. Nothing justifies what you just did. I can put up with comments such as me, truth tellers and one of your best contributors are as i quote from a source "The worst people to ever post on a forum." I can put up with you hating my guts because you're just a keyboard warrior to me at the end of the day. But when you decide to try and take things to a personal level then it changes. In this situation you've tried to destroy a friendship and failed. You should be ashamed of yourself.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 JML897

I deleted that post because I had second thoughts and I'm not really comfortable with it. I know I'm not going to change your mind (and honestly I don't really care what you think of me) but there's nothing more I can do about it at this point

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JML897

And just to get this off my chest - have I been a perfect admin? Helllllll no. I've tried my best to improve the forum but I've made some mistakes along the way. I'm probably far too opinionated and too much of a dick to be an objective admin of a forum.

If I knew there was someone else on the forum who would want to be admin and would do a better job than me then I would give that to them in a heartbeat. I offered poka leader once and he turned it down. I know The_Dude wouldn't want it because he gave me leader in the first place. I'm not sure who else would want it.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 cryceaye5

There's nothing you can do and why should you care what i say for the same reason i don't get angry at you for telling me i didn't contribute. Dude you're just a person on the other end of screen with a keyboard in front you as am i. So why do you feel the need to be so abrasive recently. You're so much more worse than i will ever be.

For a few years now we've known one and other. And although this whole situation doesn't affect me because i haven't got the time to care, it does affect someone as well as it affects you because you don't want scott to leave the forum and quite frankly he didn't want to either, even though he hasn't said these words. But you'd be lucky to get him back because once he's made up his mind then that's it.

We had our run and we all liked it at one point. I'd be lying if i said we didn't because we wasted alot of times on this exact forum. I wish things would have been different and we never went to the Zeta boards and none of this would of happened. But i think it's best if maybe you leave your response and we call it a day. I don't think scott will bother to reply after he's read our replies to one and other because it's chilled down and he won't make a big deal of it because he doesn't care.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JML897

Yeah, I just don't think it's possible for us to coexist without eventually getting into big arguments about everything. The past couple weeks have been rough and I wish we could go back to a time where all of us got along but that's obviously not gonna happen at this point.

It would be best for us to go our separate ways.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 TruthTellers

**** WOTU's Mania roundtable, JML vs Cryce in shoot mode is far better than anything WOTU Creative can come up with.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 cryceaye5

Justin this isn't a game mate i can only take so much.

Anyway on a side note if you'd like to join the forum i'm on it's called wrestling disclosure.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TruthTellers

Oh, and BTW, I don't follow lockstep with Cryce and poka. While it may look like I do leaving the day after pokajabba, I was totally fine with neither him or Cryce around in WWEv, but the way theGM and JML was acting, I decided to leave immediately. Yes, all three of us has spent countless hours in Xbox Live parties together, but we're all very independent minded, perhaps too independent minded for some.

I've said this before, but I have no interest in moving to another wrestling forum. I would gladly go back to WOTU/WWEv after some fundamental changes have been made and when WWE picks up the remaining pieces of Humpty Dumpty and puts itself back together again.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JML897

@TruthTellers said:

I would gladly go back to WOTU/WWEv after some fundamental changes have been made and when WWE picks up the remaining pieces of Humpty Dumpty and puts itself back together again.

And what fundamental changes would those be

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TruthTellers

@JML897 said:

@TruthTellers said:

I would gladly go back to WOTU/WWEv after some fundamental changes have been made and when WWE picks up the remaining pieces of Humpty Dumpty and puts itself back together again.

And what fundamental changes would those be

It's no one person in particular

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JML897

See, I don't want to make excuses but this is part of the problem I have.

I know people complain about me behind my back in PMs to each other and I know people have issues with the way the forum's being run but a lot of times I don't really know what it is that people want changed exactly. If people just PMed me and said "I don't like the way you're doing this, I don't like how this is happening on the forum, etc" it would help a lot.

Then there are other times where some people actually voice their complaints about one aspect of the forum but then another group of people think the opposite. It's not possible for me to make everyone happy so no matter what I do it's bound to upset some people.

Being admin sucks

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 cryceaye5

Well if you don't want to join the forum Justin that's fair enough but it is a nice community you can get used to. I didn't think i would to start of with because i was new but eventually they accepted me and appreciated what i had to say. But i haven't turned heel on them and won't otherwise maybe they wouldn't be so kind. I think your opinion on wrestling in general would be much appreciated in my honest view of things and i know you like to post detailed information on your views which they will read. Not that everything you write i agree with because you do talk a lot of shyte sometimes but so does everyone.

And JML you're not a bad admin at all. You made the effort to take us somewhere else when this collapsed and made the effort to sign up to keep this alive. When no one else would of bothered you made the effort to produce a new forum when the zeta boards failed the union on the night of the rumble and were quick to do so, yet most people are to see the change.

Your problem is this exactly. You crowd yourself together with older WWEv union members and sometimes disband yourself from ones who have been their for only three or so years. You don't seem to want to respect other peoples opinions who go against your older union members because you consider them closer than others. Thing is though you decided to group together with WOTU and wanted most of us to be with you on the move, so you shouldn't treat people the way you do sometimes. You're not a moral admin at all and that's where you fail, but everything else you do is much more than most admins of a forum would ever concede.

I know i'm not the best of people to be around but you actually push me sometimes to do the things i do and it's not just you. I wouldn't be the way i am if people didn't think of me the way they see me. Yes it's me most of the time and when i speak my mind people don't like it but i'm not deluded, i realise i'm not very nice but i also realise that i am not an idiot and am not like most arseholes. Most arseholes wouldn't share face or tell you what you want to hear or speak their mind. Most arseholes wouldn't make sense in any situation and most arseholes would be fake about their motives and only pretend.

And i know you don't get along with Justin because he can be a child sometimes. But even he's not a f'cking idiot and has more priorities in his life than being on a forum. I respect justin for who he is and not what he says on a forum. If i never spoke to him in a party chat frequently and didn't get to know him for HIM, then i probably wouldn't like Justin at all.

I think JML you really need to see a different side to people. I'm sure i'd like you to if we spoke to each other on the other end of a microphone or headset. And i'm sure if i got to know you for you and not just your username on a forum then i wouldn't be so hostile towards you myself, exempt your actions earlier which i will never change my mind on.

Look i'm not saying be nice to everyone, just don't treat people as a target and they won't target you. Share your opinions and argue, but don't attack and they won't attack you.