mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
WTF? :shock: What the hell is wrong with Vince.
DirtyDarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 DirtyDarren
Member since 2004 • 10321 Posts
This is obviously a sign of two things.....

1. Edge will have to carry this entire match.

2. WWE has completely forgotten that Ric Flair has the IC Title.
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
We haven't seen one of these since 2002. That is weird to have Flair wrestle in a TLC match. Flair can't wrestle in this kind of a match considering how old he is. That is just F*** up!!! They better change his opponent to someone else to make it even better!
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
Sweet. Angle/Michaels IV and a TLC Match between Flair/Edge. Should be a good RAW.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Well, that's pretty non-sensical.  A TLC match is not exactly the best match to throw a ridiculously old man into.  I already get a little worried on occasion that Flair might die in the ring.  Oh well, it could be decent.

And then there's the poor Intercontinental Title...

dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
Flair will randomly elbow drop the ladder.  BANK ON IT.  Wonder if it is a unification match
Devouring_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#8 Devouring_One
Member since 2004 • 32312 Posts
so we can assume flair will lose?
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts

Well, that's pretty non-sensical.  A TLC match is not exactly the best match to throw a ridiculously old man into.  I already get a little worried on occasion that Flair might die in the ring.  Oh well, it could be decent.

And then there's the poor Intercontinental Title...

The_Dude14

When was the last time an IC Title was defended? I think the title defense should've happen this Monday against like maybe Shellton Benajmain!

pariahmap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 pariahmap
Member since 2005 • 2194 Posts

ric flir is my least fav wrestler of all time

why give him a title shot

why in a TLC match flair cant clime the ropes never mind a ladder

BATMAYNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BATMAYNE
Member since 2005 • 3225 Posts

You know that Edge will win because it will be a cold day in hell before Flair ever has the WWE title again. Plus Flair would then have the WWE title and the now meaningless IC title. That match will suck.

tripleryan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tripleryan2004
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts

WWE is out of their minds.

Ric Flair is clearly at least 634651345256734513 years old. He can't compete in this kind of match. It's too intense, and the history of TLC matches can prove that. He's not ready to be smashed through a table, or thrown off a ladder. Something tells me this is going to be a WWE Specialty match.

Why, "it is!" you say, right? No. WWE Specialty matches only feature the cool stuff near the end of the match.

Something tells me that in this match, there's gonna be a lot of ring action, and some out-of-ring action, but nothing major. Near the end of the match, they'll use the ladder, maybe a chair. Tables? HA! Yeah, right.

They'll make it look like they're going to use the tables, but they really won't. The ladder? Edge will climb it after something to do with the chair...

Something like that, because WWE cannot use Flair too strongly here, unless they QUICKLY change that match before too many people read it.

Wait.. Something tells me that if they do change it, that Flair "won't be able to make it tonight," and WWE will make up some legal reason.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hbk91
If Flair can get up after three Pedigrees in a Last Man Standing Match, I am sure WWE will make him look good in this match up n'all.
shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 shoot_em_up123
Member since 2004 • 11074 Posts
man....can Fliar even climb a ladder anymore??
AcolyteV1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 AcolyteV1
Member since 2005 • 1131 Posts
The WWE seem to have a balancing act going on - for every good thing they do (Edge, Angle), they're throwing out at least one, if not two bad things to counteract it (Live Sex, Ric Flair in a TLC match... hell, Ric Flair in any match).  Every time you think maybe, just maybe the WWE have gone sane again, they just like to kindly point out "Nope, sorry, we're still completely off our rockers."

This is going to be an atrocious match.  Flair takes 20 minutes to climb the ropes.... and gods, him taking a back body drop just makes me cringe, he's totally going to shatter his hip one day the way he lands on it.  If Flair takes a ladder bump... No, that's just not going to happen.  He can hardly take a regular bump these days, let alone a high risk one like that.

Also... WWE, please, give the belt to someone else.  Anyone else.  Give it to Benjamin, or back to Carlito if you really must, but for the love of god, take it off Flair.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
Well this will suck a fat one.
Joex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Joex
Member since 2003 • 336 Posts

OMG, flair vs edge in a TLC, this sounds worse than the EC!! for gods sake what is flair gonna do in this match?! chop edge throu a table?! or his ultimate signature move.... taking a back body drop. WWE wants to remind us that they still have some screws missing....

But on the good side, the angle/michaels thing is great...... and with angle as a world champion.... i cant imagine whats going to happen, but im hopping to see either orton or benoit battling for it at the rumble or at WM, i dont really care if angle stays or leaves raw, i just want to see any of these men fighting him...

Joex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Joex

If Flair can get up after three Pedigrees in a Last Man Standing Match, I am sure WWE will make him look good in this match up n'all.hbk91

COrrection, Three bad taken pedigrees..... i watched that match and when i saw he was gonna take the second one, me and my friends almost prayed hoping he would take them right, and the same with the thirde, at the end we were like " F*ck Flair", anyways, the guy shouldnt be interncontinental champion, he shouldnt be on main events, the only reason why i havent said he shouldnt be wrestling.... is because of his financial problems....from what ive heard, he needs the money and at least hes trying hard to get it.

Avatar image for MetalDragonKing
MetalDragonKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MetalDragonKing
Member since 2005 • 3938 Posts
Flair vs.Edge in a TLC Match? You've got to be kidding me. Whats the point of even having this match when one of the people in it can't even wrestle anymore?
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hbk91

At least it's better than having Cena in the main-event guys.

Flair does more than five moves...right?

dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts

hbk91

Chop

Flop

Axe Handle off of TB

Chop Block

Figure Four

Come to think of it, Flair has 5 moves

boylcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 boylcp
Member since 2005 • 3811 Posts
:shock: at this rate WWE is done :cry: .you got a great match in Shawn against Kurt, but a WWE champ against a man that can bearly walk. i'll be praying everyday before RAW that Flair isn't in the match
lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts
lets just hope flair comes out alive outta this one...*prays*
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts

... Cena will come out and Edge will win. TERRIBLE MATCH, I'm sorry butt...I'd rather watch a cena match more than A flair one

boylcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 boylcp

... Cena will come out and Edge will win. TERRIBLE MATCH, I'm sorry butt...I'd rather watch a cena match more than A flair one

Kotenks

i have to agree with you right there.

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts
[QUOTE="Kotenks"]

boylcp

i have to agree with you right there.

me too

Semper_Fi13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Semper_Fi13
Member since 2004 • 230 Posts

This is obviously a sign of two things.....

DirtyDarren

ah uh did you people even see taboo tuesday and survior sereies matches between Triple H and Ric Flair.  first off edge sucks ok and so does cena.  so ric flair will be the one  carring the match.  you might be right about the ic title thing though that is possible.  this should be an ok match all thoguh if we could replace edge with well anyone except cena it would be a much better match though.  so it shall be Ric Flair wining the title and rescueing it.  thank god.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Kotenks
Mark Sense tingling could it be a Flair mark how amazing
boylcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 boylcp

[QUOTE="DirtyDarren"]This is obviously a sign of two things.....

Semper_Fi13

ah uh did you people even see taboo tuesday and survior sereies matches between Triple H and Ric Flair.  first off edge sucks ok and so does cena.  so ric flair will be the one  carring the match.  you might be right about the ic title thing though that is possible.  this should be an ok match all thoguh if we could replace edge with well anyone except cena it would be a much better match though.  so it shall be Ric Flair wining the title and rescueing it.  thank god.

you are kidding right. when was the last time you saw Flair "wrestle a match" instead of chopping his way to victory

Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts
Hey when you put *spoilers* in the title can you tell like what the spoilers are for, it doesn't really matter for this since it's from wwe.com and it's just a preview...
mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
[QUOTE="Semper_Fi13"]

[QUOTE="DirtyDarren"]This is obviously a sign of two things.....

boylcp

you are kidding right. when was the last time you saw Flair "wrestle a match" instead of chopping his way to victory

Yeah Flair couldn't wrestle his way out of a paper bag, Edge will be carrying this match.

Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts
Yeah because we all know Edge has never been in a good TLC match :roll:
*cough*wrestlemaniaXVI*cough*
Joex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Joex
[QUOTE="hbk91"]

dRehkJY

Chop

Flop

Axe Handle off of TB

Chop Block

Figure Four

wait, u forgot his other signature move, wich is receiving a back body drop.....

boylcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 boylcp
his other move is him going to the top rope and somebody grabbing him and throwing him to the mat. imagine if he tried someting like a frog-splash and missed it. he would crack a rib and hopefully be out of the WWE forever. Now that i think about (everybody pray this happens)
Killerjoe17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#35 Killerjoe17
Member since 2005 • 174 Posts
flair waas dumb to not bring his daughter in to distract lita
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

[QUOTE="hbk91"]

dRehkJY

Chop

Flop

Axe Handle off of TB

Chop Block

Figure Four

Okay, now you are being silly. :P

Sure, Flair is obviously out of his prime and the "chop master", but he is still not John Cena, at the very least.

Ric Flair's Move List

1. Chop/Punch (and varioustions of both)
  2. Low-Blow
  3. Elbow drop
  4. Suplex
  5. Ball-Claw
  6. Knee drop
  7. Top rope chop block (does this count, only has been done twice, I do believe)
  8. Figure Four submission
  9. Elbow to the knee
  10. Back toss/drop
  11. Shin/Knee Breaker
  12. Atomic drop
  13. Superplex
  14. Lower Clothesline to the legs
  15. Sleeper hold

However, I do not remember seeing Ric Flair (or Edge for that matter) do more than 5 moves each in that TLC match.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 The_Dude14

Everyone seems to forget Flair deadly "Testicular Claw."

Also, comparing Ric Flair to John Cena is nearly blasphemy, from where I sit, and I've never even been much of a fan of Flair's.  You don't win 16 World Titles by simply being a "chopmaster."  And keep in mind, Flair didn't win most those Titles during the rapid-fire late 90s.  He won the majority of them during an era when 6 months was the average reign for a champion.  Even today, when Flair is on, he can put on as good, if not a better, match than Cena can dream of.

Also, for all those reigning criticism on Flair in a TLC match, tell me you weren't entertained by that match.  If you do, your probably lying, but please tell me.  And it definately was not all Edge, either.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Link256

The_Dude14

What do you think "Ball-claw" stands for? Surely is not the Figure Four or another chop. :P

Also, comparing Ric Flair to John Cena is nearly blasphemy, from where I sit, and I've never even been much of a fan of Flair's. You don't win 16 World Titles by simply being a "chopmaster."  And keep in mind, Flair didn't win most those Titles during the rapid-fire late 90s.  He won the majority of them during an era when 6 months was the average reign for a champion. 

The_Dude14

I agree...even when Cena was "on," he still was no where near the level of Ric Flair and the two should not be compared.

Even today, when Flair is on, he can put on as good, if not a better, match than Cena can dream of. 

The_Dude14

Agreed...his match with Angle alone proved that, IMHO.

Also, for all those reigning criticism on Flair in a TLC match, tell me you weren't entertained by that match.  If you do, your probably lying, but please tell me.  And it definately was not all Edge, either.

The_Dude14

Agreed...not only was I surprised that the match was very good, but that Flair was able to hold his own so well in that kind of match. It was rememberly for sure and if Flair and Edge can deliver that kind of quality...I would love to see what dream combo of RVD and Benjamin could do in one-on-one TLC match.

Anyhow, that was surely one of Ric Flair's best matches in while, surely better than his recent matches with Triple H, IMHO.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 The_Dude14
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

Link256

What do you think "Ball-claw" stands for? Surely is not the Figure Four or another chop. :P

Whoops, I missed that.  However, it certainly has become a staple of Flair's offense in recent moths.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Link256

Whoops, I missed that.  However, it certainly has become a staple of Flair's offense in recent moths.The_Dude14

That is okay...

"Ball-claw" sounds some what stupid anyhow (I could not think of what else to name it, at the time) and I could see how you would miss that..."Testicular Claw" has more of "ring" to it.

Avatar image for nintendogamer19
nintendogamer19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 nintendogamer19
Member since 2006 • 4676 Posts

i think Edge did a good job with that match, but WWE should have put someone else in the TLC. Maybe Benjaman could have been in the TLC or Matt Hardy(seeing that wrestlers from the other show seem to be showing up more and more on the other). But Ric Flair shouldnt be in the ring.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

flair is the man...PERIOD.

Avatar image for nintendogamer19
nintendogamer19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 nintendogamer19
Member since 2006 • 4676 Posts

sephy37

back in the day he was

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

nintendogamer19

back in the day he was

eh, even today. he may be senile and crazy as hell. but he's still the man.

DirtyDarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DirtyDarren
Member since 2004 • 10321 Posts
[QUOTE="nintendogamer19"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

sephy37

back in the day he was

eh, even today. he may be senile and crazy as hell. but he's still the man.

I'll admit that he is a hell of a competitor for being able to take all those bumps last night.... We all knew that he wasn't gonna win the title, but I was still glued to the television for that match.  He needs to not 'blade' as deep though...
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 sephy37

I'll admit that he is a hell of a competitor for being able to take all those bumps last night.... We all knew that he wasn't gonna win the title, but I was still glued to the television for that match.  He needs to not 'blade' as deep though...
DirtyDarren

he's bladed so many times that when he goes outside on a windy day, his forehead will bleed.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Kotenks
I still think Ric flair sucks
Semper_Fi13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Semper_Fi13
Member since 2004 • 230 Posts

I still think Ric flair sucksKotenks

and judging by your icon it looks liek john cena so i am guessing you think he is a good wrestler so it is obviouse to me you don't relize talent.  if you think john cena has any.  my god greggory helms has more talent in his pinky then john cena does in his whole body.  and that is not much.  ric flair is  a wrestling god compaired to cena and about 87% of any pro wrestlers out there.