"Spoiler" I dont know if this is true...you be the judge. "Spoiler"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CarlosMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 CarlosMind
Member since 2004 • 360 Posts

Patty Therre Bella Onlines Wrestling Editor Say's...

"As I was speculating since the No Way Out pay per view, Rey Mysterio, who won the Royal Rumble to secure a spot in the main event at Wrestlemania 22 then lost that shot to Randy Orton at No Way Out, will indeed, be in the main event at Wrestlemania 22. Just not in singles action. On Tuesday’s Smackdown taping, Teddy Long announced that Orton had beaten Rey by cheating and, while he can’t overturn the ref’s decision, he can add Rey to the main event. He announced that the new main event for Wrestlemania will be Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio for the championship. As of now, the Undertaker is not in a program but may be added to the main event to make it a four way. However, as most Taker fans know, he has never lost at Wrestlemania and, if he is in the main event, I can’t imagine he would lose this time. I will keep you informed but as of now, it’s official: Angle vs. Orton vs. Mysterio at Wrestlemania 22. It seems like WWE realized that Rey was much more over (popular) with the crowd than they expected and decided to add him to the mix which I think rules! Anther spoiler is that Chavo Guerrero is finally going after Orton to extract some revenge for all the awful things he said about the late Eddie Guerrero, his uncle. You will see Chavo attack Orton at last to get some revenge on him. It’s about time!"

Avatar image for master4scorpion
master4scorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 master4scorpion
Member since 2005 • 16494 Posts
The Undertaker is already in the Casket match :|
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts
Did you know that Chavo Guerrero was really never eliminated from the Royal Rumble?
DirtyDarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 DirtyDarren
Member since 2004 • 10321 Posts
Did you know that Chavo Guerrero was really never eliminated from the Royal Rumble?Jackov

Yes I did.... and technically HBK wasn't elminated since Shane wasn't an actual paricipant in the match itself.
superman2412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 superman2412
Member since 2004 • 4120 Posts
seeing as how orton will get the title...I highly doubt they will have chavo go after him...b/c chavo has no place at being a main eventer anymore
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts
one year Chyna was never eliminated
tidus_swain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 tidus_swain
Member since 2003 • 10019 Posts
[QUOTE="Jackov"]Did you know that Chavo Guerrero was really never eliminated from the Royal Rumble?DirtyDarren

Yes I did.... and technically HBK wasn't elminated since Shane wasn't an actual paricipant in the match itself.

That doesnt matter, you are eliminated if your body goes over the top rope and both feet hit the floor. You could jump out yourself and be eliminated.
Avatar image for master4scorpion
master4scorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 master4scorpion
Member since 2005 • 16494 Posts
[QUOTE="DirtyDarren"] [QUOTE="Jackov"]Did you know that Chavo Guerrero was really never eliminated from the Royal Rumble?tidus_swain

That doesnt matter, you are eliminated if your body goes over the top rope and both feet hit the floor. You could jump out yourself and be eliminated.

Like that Drew Carey guy did at one of the Royal Rumbles when Kane and him were both in the ring :lol:
Avatar image for Biggestgeekever
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Biggestgeekever
Member since 2004 • 10520 Posts

[QUOTE="tidus_swain"][QUOTE="DirtyDarren"] [QUOTE="Jackov"]Did you know that Chavo Guerrero was really never eliminated from the Royal Rumble?master4scorpion

Like that Drew Carey guy did at one of the Royal Rumbles when Kane and him were both in the ring :lol:

:lol: That's still one of my favorite Royal Rumble moments.

EDIT: It is true that you are eliminated if a person who isn't in the royal Rumble throws you out, though it's considered an illegal elimination.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

I do not really see the point in keeping this thread open... those spoilers are clearly dated.

Besides, any possibly discussion that could come out of this thread belongs in the wrestlemania 22 thread, anyhow.

*Locked*