Sign this petition to re-sign Matt Hardy to the WWE...

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

http://www.petitiononline.com/viazon16/petition.html

8000+ signings at the moment. I signed already. :)

dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
Signed
JotaCristo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JotaCristo
Member since 2004 • 70 Posts
Signed, signature number 8127. Hopefully it'll work
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts
Already signed. I was Mr. 3,351! :D
nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts
Do u think the petition will work
Teh_Messenjah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Teh_Messenjah
Member since 2004 • 8072 Posts
Woo, online petiotions rarely work but I'm hoping this will atleast make them think about it.
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jackov
Probably not since Matt does not want to go back to the WWE. But that's just a rumor I heard from one of the webmasters at WWE 4-Ever.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hbk91
It's worth a shot but at least we can say we "tried" anyways!!! :P
XtremeLegend2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XtremeLegend2
Member since 2004 • 1047 Posts
signed up already :) - and yes we can say we tried and its a start
MiJV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 MiJV
Member since 2004 • 2307 Posts
Signed I was #8790
JH4Life1567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JH4Life1567
Member since 2004 • 234 Posts
signed, #9875
ant220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ant220
Member since 2005 • 271 Posts
signed ..... number 12502 ....
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Signed like 2 days ago, and yes, this may help. I saw one of these type of things to try and get back Family Guy and what do you know, next month FG makes its return.
dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
Holy ****. Over 10000 sigs. But you do have to remember that Vince is a stubborn *Foghorn plays* when it comes to rehiring people when there are divas to be hired
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hbk91
10,000+ signatures!!! This is the longest petition I have ever seen for a WWE wrestler to be rehired. :shock:
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hbk91
15,000+ now!!! :shock:
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jackov

from Matt Hardy himself on THEMattHardy.com (from his forums)

I just glanced over the petition you guys set up and I am very flattered. There are almost 15,000 signatures on it, and so many of you have been incredibly supportive towards me. I greatly appreciate it. I am ecstatic that so many people are standing behind me and frown upon the injustices that have been committed against me. Thank you. I also wanted everyone to see this exchange between me and a member of the board from a couple of days ago. It demonstrates several of my current feelings...

Zackitude wrote:

THE Matt Hardy wrote:
You guys are the best! Almost 9,000 signatures, and the number is steadily rising. I am very honored and flattered. Thanks for your support as always, and keep the movement movin'. A whole lotta love for ya...

Matt

We will always support you Matt. Your words and kindness have inspired me for years and helped me be a better person. I will support you in WWE, TNA, ROH, or anywhere--or anything you choose to do. I think all the people you've inspired will never let the WWE or Lita or Edge forget what they did to such a good person. We will always chant "WE WANT MATT" and "YOU SCREWED MATT", just so none of them forget you and what you mean to us. If I was going to RAW in MSG Monday, I would chant "WE WANT MATT" the entire show. I know you believe in us, and we believe in you more than you can even imagine.

This post makes me smile. My goals have always been to help and inspire others, but to also be remembered and respected. I'm very proud that people are so passionate about my career and life. After the terrible events that have transpired in my life the last few weeks, I greatly appreciate the loyal "we will never forget what they did to you" support. It almost makes me feel like Bret Hart, which is quite an honor. It is now time for me to step out on my own, without the help of anyone, and become something greater than I was before. You can't lie down and die, you have to pick up the pieces and move on. My legacy will continue, I just now take a different path. I will overcome these challenges that have come my way, with the help of all of you. Thanks for the love...

Matt

XtremeLegend2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 XtremeLegend2
Member since 2004 • 1047 Posts
Bit more on how matt feels on what happened on raw and how he still wants to continue wrestling.
From Lordsofpain.com
On Raw last night, Lita got a plethora of derogatory chants directed her way from the very vocal MSG crowd even though she's currently a babyface. The chants were so overbearing that it seemed like she was on the brink of crying, but Lita managed to maintain her composure. The recently released Matt Hardy was watching at his home and here is what he had to say in regards to MSG's vocal support at the message board on his official website. After just watching Lita and Edge on Raw, it's very obvious what the WWE fans feel and believe.
Madison Square Garden, which has been the WWE's barometer for years about what the fans really think, let them know tonight. Matt Hardy got shafted--by a one time close friend, by a women I have given everything within me, and by a company I loved with everything I am. The "WE WANT MATT" and "YOU SCREWED MATT" show that people DO care, and that people sympathize with my terrible situation. People who have met me know that I LOVE the professional wrestling business. People who have met me know that I LOVE the people that support me. I absolutely loved MSG and all the people that were standing up for me tonight. I am 30 years old, and in the best shape physically that I have ever been in. I have more to offer the professional wrestling business than I ever have before, and I will. I refuse to lay down and die. I am like each and every one of you--I struggle for what I love and what I believe in every day. We will not be denied--THANK YOU for your support.
Matt
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jackov

Just checked it again for the helluvit. :P

18,603 Total Signatures

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hbk91
:shock: Woah!
kakkarott23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 kakkarott23
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts
Bit more on how matt feels on what happened on raw and how he still wants to continue wrestling.
From Lordsofpain.com
On Raw last night, Lita got a plethora of derogatory chants directed her way from the very vocal MSG crowd even though she's currently a babyface. The chants were so overbearing that it seemed like she was on the brink of crying, but Lita managed to maintain her composure. The recently released Matt Hardy was watching at his home and here is what he had to say in regards to MSG's vocal support at the message board on his official website. After just watching Lita and Edge on Raw, it's very obvious what the WWE fans feel and believe.
Madison Square Garden, which has been the WWE's barometer for years about what the fans really think, let them know tonight. Matt Hardy got shafted--by a one time close friend, by a women I have given everything within me, and by a company I loved with everything I am. The "WE WANT MATT" and "YOU SCREWED MATT" show that people DO care, and that people sympathize with my terrible situation. People who have met me know that I LOVE the professional wrestling business. People who have met me know that I LOVE the people that support me. I absolutely loved MSG and all the people that were standing up for me tonight. I am 30 years old, and in the best shape physically that I have ever been in. I have more to offer the professional wrestling business than I ever have before, and I will. I refuse to lay down and die. I am like each and every one of you--I struggle for what I love and what I believe in every day. We will not be denied--THANK YOU for your support.
MattXtremeLegend2

18690...............I was there at MSG that night. I don't know how it came off on TV but we were loud. Very loud is was amazing. I do think it is pretty screwed up what they did. I hope the chants continue everytime edge or lita comes out.

adonis2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 adonis2109
Member since 2003 • 46 Posts
People we NEED to sign this regardless of whether we think it will work or not. Even if it doesn't we CANNOT sit idly by and watch the injustice that the WWE has done to Matt Hardy. Signature #18690 right here!!
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

18690...............I was there at MSG that night. I don't know how it came off on TV but we were loud. Very loud is was amazing. I do think it is pretty screwed up what they did. I hope the chants continue everytime edge or lita comes out.

kakkarott23

For some reason, I see this becoming the next "You screwed Bret."

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hbk91

[QUOTE="kakkarott23"]

The_Dude14

For some reason, I see this becoming the next "You screwed Bret."

It could be...

shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#25 shoot_em_up123
Member since 2004 • 11074 Posts
signed.