Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
Would have the JBL yearlong title reign show or the well you know what I am not going to give a biased opinon
joaooooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 joaooooo
Member since 2005 • 1045 Posts
ecw
Demohiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Demohiei
Member since 2005 • 4003 Posts
Definitely ECW
ssj4josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ssj4josh
Member since 2004 • 3547 Posts
ecwjoaooooo
no question ,of course ECW
Avatar image for Biggestgeekever
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Biggestgeekever
Member since 2004 • 10520 Posts
ECW all the way.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
ECW but i doubt it will happen
SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 SwimPUNK
Member since 2005 • 4214 Posts
ECW but i doubt it will happenkeiblerfan69

god KNOWS what would happen if they find out that ECW wouldn't get better ratings then raw or smackdown :roll:....therefore they'll only have it on WWE 24/7.
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
Oy ye but wat about RAW or ECW?
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

SmackDown: SmackDown as a whole, is better than ECW as a whole IMHO. Also, there other things to watch on SmackDown, other than JBL being the World HW champion for a year. Finally, that year long rein would eventually end and I have plenty of time to wait. Besides, two favorite wrestlers are on SmackDown: Chirs Benoit and Randy Orton.

Besides, while ECW is cool and all, I have always been a bigger WWE/F fan, than ECW or WCW fan and I am sticking to what I love, no matter how bad it gets at times (If I can live through the Invasion story-line, I can live through a second JBL champion rein).

Anways, IMHO, I have seen worse things on SmackDown than JBL being the World Champion (aka Invasion). Do not get me wrong, JBL being champion sucks pretty bad, but I have seen nothing worse as a whole than the Invansion story-line IMHO.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
I have Kurt the wife raper
Gamr619348

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gamr619348
Member since 2005 • 202 Posts

[QUOTE="joaooooo"]ecwssj4josh
no question ,of course ECW

agree

Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts
ECW
seve15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 seve15
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts
i wonder what i'm thinking
dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
ECW. After the reaction to ECW ONS, we need it back
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
ECW for sure.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Link256

Am I the only one here who is the bigger WWE/SmackDown fan, than ECW fan?

Guess so, everyone seems to be having a lot nostalgic feeling going on right now.

Shadows_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shadows_Fury
Member since 2005 • 2983 Posts
ECW is cool n all but i gotta go with Smackdown cuz of my fave wrestlers: Batista Christian And Rey Mysterio...both are good but IMHO Smackdown wins by a hair
wladimir619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 wladimir619
Member since 2005 • 562 Posts
ECW, but with all the wrestlers we have now
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

ECW, only if it was really ECW. Not WWE using the name ECW, promoting "Hardcore ECW Rules" matches, and telling me that Stevie Richards vs Nova hitting each other with cookie sheets and stop signs for 2 hours is "Extreme." I want Paul Heyman in charge, I want Joey Styles on commentary, I want the "F" word, I want respect for the fans, brabed wire, I want RVD, Bill Alfonso, Rhyno, Jerry Lynn, Raven, Dreamer, Sandman, smaller arenas. If WWE can't do that, then don't bother. I've seen what WWE thinks of "ECW" and "Hardcore,"and I don't want that back.

ssj4josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ssj4josh
ECW is cool n all but i gotta go with Smackdown cuz of my fave wrestlers: Batista Christian And Rey Mysterio...both are good but IMHO Smackdown wins by a hairShadows_Fury
i would enjoy either one even though SD might not be doing well right now but SD will pick up now that batista and christian are on the show
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Link256

ECW, only if it was really ECW. Not WWE using the name ECW, promoting "Hardcore ECW Rules" matches, and telling me that Stevie Richards vs Nova hitting each other with cookie sheets and stop signs for 2 hours is "Extreme." I want Paul Heyman in charge, I want Joey Styles on commentary, I want the "F" word, I want respect for the fans, brabed wire, I want RVD, Bill Alfonso, Rhyno, Jerry Lynn, Raven, Dreamer, Sandman, smaller arenas, educated fans. If WWE can't do that, then don't bother. I've seen what WWE thinks of "ECW" and "Hardcore,"and I don't want that back.

The_Dude14

What do you mean, when you use the term "Educated Fans"?

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Dude14
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

ECW, only if it was really ECW. Not WWE using the name ECW, promoting "Hardcore ECW Rules" matches, and telling me that Stevie Richards vs Nova hitting each other with cookie sheets and stop signs for 2 hours is "Extreme." I want Paul Heyman in charge, I want Joey Styles on commentary, I want the "F" word, I want respect for the fans, brabed wire, I want RVD, Bill Alfonso, Rhyno, Jerry Lynn, Raven, Dreamer, Sandman, smaller arenas, educated fans. If WWE can't do that, then don't bother. I've seen what WWE thinks of "ECW" and "Hardcore,"and I don't want that back.

Link256

You know, honestly, I don't quite know what I meant by "educated fans," I just sort of got on a role in my tangent and it sounded good. Its something I've heard associated with ECW fans, but its something I'm not quite sure what I meant. I think what I meant was respectful, appreciative fans, who have a comprehension of what goes on in the ring, and voice their opinions accordingly. Fans who cheer for who they want to, and not who the higher ups tell them to. Fans who force the higher ups to respond to them and not vice versa. While there's a certain truth to that, relating to ECW fans, its something, in retrospect, I don't quite understand myself. As a result, I'll retract that from my little diatribe. Thank you for calling me on that.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Link256
[QUOTE="Link256"][QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

The_Dude14

You know, honestly, I don't quite know what I meant by "educated fans," I just sort of got on a role in my tangent and it sounded good. Its something I've heard associated with ECW fans, but its something I'm not quite sure what I meant. I think what I meant was respectful, appreciative fans, who have a comprehension of what goes on in the ring, and voice their opinions accordingly. Fans who cheer for who they want to, and not who the higher ups tell them to. Fans who force the higher ups to respond to them and not vice versa. While there's a certain truth to that, relating to ECW fans, its something, in retrospect, I don't quite understand myself. As a result, I'll retract that from my little diatribe. Thank you for calling me on that.

No problem!

What I meant when I was asking you that question, is that ECW fans are not the only ones can be educated. Some of us WWE/F fans can be educated fans also. I like to think of myself as a educated fan, under the definition you are talking about. That is why I was asking you that, what you meant by when you said the term: "educated fans". I was just trying to make you think about that and realize that some of us WWE fans can be educated as well, if that makes any sense to you?

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The_Dude14

No problem!

What I meant when I was asking you that question, is that ECW fans are not the only ones can be educated. Some of us WWE/F fans can be educated fans also. I like to think of myself as a educated fan, under the definition you are talking about. That is why I was asking you that, what you meant by when you said the term: "educated fans". I was just trying to make you think about that and realize that some of us WWE fans can be educated as well, if that makes any sense to you?

Link256

Oh, I definately believe that there are several "educated" WWE fans, by my definition. I didn't mean to imply otherwise, even though the way I had it written, I definately did imply it, which is why I edited and retracted it. As I said, I got a little carried away on that tangent.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Link256
[QUOTE="Link256"]

No problem!

The_Dude14

Oh, I definately believe that there are several "educated" WWE fans, by my definition. I didn't mean to imply otherwise, even though the way I had it written, I definately did imply it, which is why I edited and retracted it. As I said, I got a little carried away on that tangent.

Okay, I was just trying to clear that up, that is all. I know your a huge ECW fan, so I can understand where you where coming from, just like how I have always been a huge WWE/F fan and that is where my reply was coming from.

ssj4josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ssj4josh
[QUOTE="Link256"]

No problem!

The_Dude14

:shock: thats really all i can do right now :shock:
nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts
ECW