Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kitanya
Member since 2003 • 2359 Posts
Source: backstagewrestling.com
For those wondering who set up the WWE rings prior to live events, the referees (Jack Done and Chad Patton) along with other staff are the ones who put it together.

Molly Holly was recently on the Voice of Wrestling radio show and noted that she would work TNA and has been in contact with them. Molly is currently taking the summer off, doing some 'construction' as well as bike riding and hanging out with friends. Molly noted that she hated the blood and violence in wrestling and she cringed every single time they asked her to do something violent but always smiled and did it 'for the money'. She actually just bought some property where she'll earn income from tenants who rent. Molly is probably one of the nicest people you'll ever talk to.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait for Molly Holly to come back to wrestling. She is one of the best women's wrestlers ever
Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts
Molly Holly can stay at home away from wrestling I never really liked her when she worked for the WWE.
Avatar image for Rockfan_forever
Rockfan_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Rockfan_forever
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Molly holly was a good wrestler i liked her for a while but i started hating her for going bad i liked her as a good wrestler and she suites that story line more aswell.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
She is one of the best female wrestlers in this buisness that's for sure. I hope she works in TNA. She has the style and personality to fit in there perfectly.