Jeff Jarrett is the NWA World Champ again!!!

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
Source: PWinsider

Jeff Jarrett defeated Raven to win the NWA title last night at the Border City Wrestling event. America's Most Wanted interfered which completed their heel turn.

TNA had five cameras at the event and will be putting footage online on TNAWrestling.com.

- - -

TNA just shot themselves in the foot. Someone else better win the title back before Spike or we are screwed.
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts

*Raises the

WTF

Flag*

SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 SwimPUNK
Member since 2005 • 4214 Posts
i'm gonna try to convince myself that this is a work. other than that i say WTF.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

You know...this thread probably should be marked with spoilers.

Back on Topic:

Simply put, this is my respone to that news: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SwimPUNK

You know...this thread probably should be marked with spoilers.

Back on Topic:

Simply put, this is my respone to that news: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Link256

Not really. Since this entire thing happened at a live event in canada that probably won't ever be shown. Nobody's missing any match.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
I'm going to stab myself in the eye.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

This news makes me angry... you wouldn't like me when I get angry *begins to grow and turns green, all of his clothes rip, except inexplicably his pants which remain intact*

*The Incredible Dude begins throwing random furniture and any object not exceeding 50 lbs* DUDE SMASH! :evil:

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts

This news makes me angry... you wouldn't like me when I get angry *begins to grow and turns green, all of his clothes rip, except inexplicably his pants which remain intact*

*The Incredible Dude begins throwing random furniture and any object not exceeding 50 lbs* DUDE SMASH! :evil:

The_Dude14

I feel the same, except I won't be turning into the Incredible Hulk! I will be turning into Wolverine and rip the shred out of Jarrett with my sharp and dangerous CLAWS!!!

andremafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 andremafia
Member since 2005 • 874 Posts

Raven had a short title reign

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

Raven had a short title reign

andremafia

Yeah since Slammiversary which was like in June. :|

Great way to start the new deal with Spike huh!?

shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 shoot_em_up123
Member since 2004 • 11074 Posts
yeah, JJ is annoying and I hate that he is champ again.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#12 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
damn everyone is becoming champ in tna....
garysibs8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 garysibs8
Member since 2005 • 5664 Posts
I hate TNA . Thats why I don't always watch it but I always watch WWE.
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
I hate TNA . Thats why I don't always watch it but I always watch WWE.garysibs8
I hate people who say that. If you want drama, go to WWE. But if you want wrestling, go to TNA.
SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SwimPUNK
you have to trust in TNA. They only gave him the belt so he can get more heat. And also to give TNA attention. He was going to be in KOTM but guess who took him out? TNA. He doens't have that much power since he only owns a small share of it. Don't worry about it.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The_Dude14
:roll: Yeah, no one in WWE hogs the Title like Jarrett does in TNA.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

:|

Have you even watched TNA?

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
[QUOTE="garysibs8"]I hate TNA . Thats why I don't always watch it but I always watch WWE.The_Dude14
:roll: Yeah, no one in WWE hogs the Title like Jarrett does in TNA.

Oh no not at all. I mean, Batista and Cena are champs for only 6 months and JBL was champ for only 10 months. Oh ye, thats not hoggin at all:P
shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#19 shoot_em_up123
Member since 2004 • 11074 Posts

how can you hate it. It is REAL wrestling. If you like soap operas watch WWE but if you want to see real wresstlers who don't care about all the money and fame watch TNA.

tripleryan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 tripleryan2004
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts

you have to trust in TNA. They only gave him the belt so he can get more heat. And also to give TNA attention. He was going to be in KOTM but guess who took him out? TNA. He doens't have that much power since he only owns a small share of it. Don't worry about it.SwimPUNK

Dude, TNA rules, but if Jeff Jarrett owns teh business, and he's giving himself the title, it's just not cool.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Dude14
you have to trust in TNA. They only gave him the belt so he can get more heat. And also to give TNA attention. He was going to be in KOTM but guess who took him out? TNA. He doens't have that much power since he only owns a small share of it. Don't worry about it.SwimPUNK
Yeah, that was also the theory when TNA debuted on FSN and look what happened. Of the 52 weeks TNA was on FSN, I believe Double J was champ for 50 of them. I really enjoy the product TNA is putting out, however, they are starting a nasty trend of making the same mistakes they made on FSN.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

I don't see your logic.
You hate TNA because one person always has the title?

Where the hell were you when JBL and HHH were dominating the WWE?

Sorry, but that statement you made was one of the most ridiculous things I've read in my life.
SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SwimPUNK
[QUOTE="SwimPUNK"]you have to trust in TNA. They only gave him the belt so he can get more heat. And also to give TNA attention. He was going to be in KOTM but guess who took him out? TNA. He doens't have that much power since he only owns a small share of it. Don't worry about it.The_Dude14
Yeah, that was also the theory when TNA debuted on FSN and look what happened. Of the 52 weeks TNA was on FSN, I believe Double J was champ for 50 of them. I really enjoy the product TNA is putting out, however, they are starting a nasty trend of making the same mistakes they made on FSN.

The reason jarret got that push was because of Dusty. Dixie Carter syas something about it in an interview. She said that Jarret never really wanted to push himself that much..but Dusty gave him a huge push. Maybe jarret won't push himself this time...either that or dusty created a monster.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

I will not bash you about that statement, but I will give you some advice. If you are going to say you hate TNA in the future, make sure you fully explain why you hate TNA, because people will be some what more forgiving and you will not get flammed as hard.

You have to remember there are a lot of TNA fans on here, so if you say something like that without explaining....you are very likely to get a lot of heat from that. So, keep that in mind next time you say TNA sucks or anyting along those lines.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 The_Dude14

[QUOTE="The_Dude14"][QUOTE="SwimPUNK"]you have to trust in TNA. They only gave him the belt so he can get more heat. And also to give TNA attention. He was going to be in KOTM but guess who took him out? TNA. He doens't have that much power since he only owns a small share of it. Don't worry about it.SwimPUNK

The reason jarret got that push was because of Dusty. Dixie Carter syas something about it in an interview. She said that Jarret never really wanted to push himself that much..but Dusty gave him a huge push. Maybe jarret won't push himself this time...either that or dusty created a monster.

Its all well and good that they say that now, being that hindsight is always 20/20. However, that doesn't take away the fact that it happened once and they just took step one to repeating history. Add into the fact that Jarrett has both the most and the longest title reigns in TNA history and I say your argument does not hold much weight.

I hope you're right and TNA has learned from the mistakes of its past, but history does not favor that argument.

RamboneForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#26 RamboneForever
Member since 2005 • 969 Posts
I don't watch TNA...but i know that Jeff Jarrett as their champ isn't a good thing for them...they should of either gave it back to Styles or left it with Raven...Jarrett as champ int gonna sit well for their Spike debut..oh well