Damn...first D-X? Now...The Hardy Boyz? (< NEW Update Inside!)

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

WWE has informally approached Jeff Hardy in regards to returning at the end of the summer. However, he must be clean, as there is zero tolerance on his drug issues. Friends are saying that he is working on those drug issues.

-- UPDATE:

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Jeff Hardy has been approached informally about a possible summer WWE return, assuming Hardy is clear of any drug issues. Hardy is no longer under contract to TNA although a return is not out of the question.

mud12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 mud12345
Member since 2005 • 3576 Posts

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

WWE has informally approached Jeff Hardy in regards to returning at the end of the summer. However, he must be clean, as there is zero tolerance on his drug issues. Friends are saying that he is working on those drug issues.

hbk91
This might mean the return of TLC!!! If not this will suck.
MiJV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 MiJV
Member since 2004 • 2307 Posts

This will be interesting

I loved matt and jeff as a tag team, but I would prefer them as singles wrestlers on seperate brands

Avatar image for distrbdslipsoad
distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 distrbdslipsoad
Member since 2004 • 17458 Posts
sadly i feel as if the hardy boyz is the only way that matt could ever get a push in the company. it might be a good thing to have jeff back though. it would be nice to see them fight side by side again. 
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hbk91

So much for his third strike in TNA. Wasn't he supposed to return by now already, after Lockdown or something?

Regardless, looking at the current state of SmackDown! (and Matt for that matter), I doubt he'd get pushed in a singles run if he signs just yet, especially on RAW too.

Looking at all the news lately in regards to the D-X re-formation and the possibility of a Hardy Boyz run if Jeff signs, it looks like WWE is trying to revive the "old days" and merge it to their product today.

jamie_w_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#6 jamie_w_91
Member since 2004 • 4045 Posts
Since the day he was axed, i've been waiting for this day!
WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 WWEMAN101
Member since 2005 • 2461 Posts
I just got the RAW magazine, and amazingly, they said the Hardy Boyz were one of the most 25 people/groups of pro wrestling. Don't know if it means anything, maybe it just means that WWE will do anything to have a TNA Wrestler mentioned on WWE stuff. I don't know what the logic behind that would be, but we've seen stupider things from the WWE. (Example: HENRY WAS RESIGNED!!! WHY!!!)
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
Well TNA doesn't need Mr. Paint anymore anyways.

But when he comes back I want him to use the same entrance music. I am not the biggest fan of him anymore but I do want to see a return.
hatecena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 hatecena
Member since 2006 • 745 Posts
Can't wait to see what happens. MNM vs. Hardy Boyz would be a dream match for me.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 keiblerfan69
Can't wait to see what happens. MNM vs. Hardy Boyz would be a dream match for me.hatecena

Or even better: MNM vs. The Hooligans(London & Kendrick) vs. The Hardy Boyz in a TLC at Wrestlemania 23.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

The guy has difficulty getting to the same place three times a month and WWE thinks its gonna work with them working three times a week in different cities and arenas.

I guess the success of this will depend on which Jeff Hardy shows up.  If the Jeff Hardy of 2000 shows up, I might start caring again.  If Jeff Hardy 2004-2005 shows up, what a waste.  Sadly, though, a Hardy Boyz reunion is not a step back for either brother, if that's the plan.

distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 distrbdslipsoad
[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"]
Can't wait to see what happens. MNM vs. Hardy Boyz would be a dream match for me.hatecena

Or even better: MNM vs. The Hooligans(London & Kendrick) vs. The Hardy Boyz in a TLC at Wrestlemania 23.

i think i just drooled a bit :oops:
MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MistaMike54
Member since 2005 • 6417 Posts

im actually happy to hear this, kindof.

matt hardy is one of the most entertaining superstars on the SD! roster, he is also one of the most under-rated in my opinion. i would love to see the hardy boyz as a tag team again...kindof. i would much rather have jeff hardy than tatanka team with matt.

distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 distrbdslipsoad

im actually happy to hear this, kindof.

matt hardy is one of the most entertaining superstars on the SD! roster, he is also one of the most under-rated in my opinion. i would love to see the hardy boyz as a tag team again...kindof. i would much rather have jeff hardy than tatanka team with matt.

MistaMike54

id love to see a faction between matt, jeff, and CM punk. that would be perfect for smackdown IMO.
tidus_swain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#15 tidus_swain
Member since 2003 • 10019 Posts

I would be happy if he came back and made a positive impact.

Maybe he could come back to help Matt win the World Title, then they could fight for it.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#16 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Does he take drugs???
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts

keiblerfan69

I think that would easily be the best TLC match in the history of the WWE.

I hope he does clean himself up and get back in the ring with the WWE & Matt, although I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be.

jeff2374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jeff2374
Member since 2004 • 371 Posts
if TLC returs it will be worth it.....if not meh.
hatecena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 hatecena
Member since 2006 • 745 Posts

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"] Or even better: MNM vs. The Hooligans(London & Kendrick) vs. The Hardy Boyz in a TLC at Wrestlemania 23.
icytower38

I think that would easily be the best TLC match in the history of the WWE.

I hope he does clean himself up and get back in the ring with the WWE & Matt, although I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be.

I don't think it would be the best EVER, but it would definitely be one of the top 3. I don't think the first 2 TLC matches (SummerSlam 2000 and WM X7) can ever be topped.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Last_Ride
What drugs has he taken?
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 keiblerfan69
What drugs has he taken?The_Last_Ride

I am sure its just weed and pain killers. That is what most wrestlers become addicted too.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

i bet the Jeff Hardy Chick is crying her eyes out right now.

Devouring_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#25 Devouring_One
Member since 2004 • 32312 Posts
this might be a good idea
Avatar image for carlito_is_cool
carlito_is_cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 carlito_is_cool
Member since 2005 • 1009 Posts

Edit - Triple post.

carlito_is_cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 carlito_is_cool

Edit - Triple post.

carlito_is_cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 carlito_is_cool
I would LOVE having him come back...
lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts

Edit - Double post.

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lilhbk
well the only thing i can say is that if he does come back and tags with matt, then the tag division will be back to live lol, i can see it now, MNM vs london and kendrick vs hardy boyz vs great khali and mark henry:|
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#31 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Now will they let Jeff be extreme like the old days or held back like it is now.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

Now will they let Jeff be extreme like the old days or held back like it is now.mrgab

he isn't held back now. he lost his passion for wrestling and he's horrible in the ring and only relies on one or two huge spots to get him over. plus he no shows all the time

distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 distrbdslipsoad

[QUOTE="mrgab"]Now will they let Jeff be extreme like the old days or held back like it is now.sephy37

he isn't held back now. he lost his passion for wrestling and he's horrible in the ring and only relies on one or two huge spots to get him over. plus he no shows all the time

for that i stand up and applaud, couldnt have agreed with you more
DirtyDarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DirtyDarren
Member since 2004 • 10321 Posts

[QUOTE="mrgab"]Now will they let Jeff be extreme like the old days or held back like it is now.sephy37

Which is the exact reason that I'm not looking forward to him coming back.... Unless Matt lights a fire under him and he is somehow re-motivated to put forth effort in the ring, I see no good coming out of this.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mrgab

I meant that if he would come back, would he be held back in doing his stuff.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

If he signs with WWE, he won't no-show at Raws, SDs, etc...just house shows.

But, I agree with everything you said.
SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 SwimPUNK
Member since 2005 • 4214 Posts
I think that they need to get back together. I mean, really, after they broke up, both of their careers turned to crap. With the exception to Matt Hardy of course, but then he went to RAW and joined the unnoficial J.O.B. Squad. I loved the Version 1 gimmick. Jeff Hardy's career after the split up has allways been horrible. I mean, he can never do an actual, no weapons or crazy spots or anything wrestling match.  All of his PPV matches are either gimmick matches or envolve him doing some huge spot. There are times when Raven, who lets admit it, isn't even close to comparable to the likes of Samoa Joe or Christopher Daniels in the ring, have had to carry him throughout entire matches. 
Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
That would be awesome because the hardyz were my favorite tag team and i was a crazy jeff hardy fan i really hope he signs with WWE b/c tna really hasnt done much with him as i think the wwe could do with him...i hope his drug issues get straigtened out and he gets clean and can get signed
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

as much as i loved the hardy boyz the tag division is so awful in WWE and Jeff is so un-reliable that i dont ever want to see the Hardy Boyz in WWE. what i want is to see Matt Hardy leave WWE cos he is being wasted there

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 hbk91

-- UPDATE:

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Jeff Hardy has been approached informally about a possible summer WWE return, assuming Hardy is clear of any drug issues. Hardy is no longer under contract to TNA although a return is not out of the question.

DirtyDarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DirtyDarren
Member since 2004 • 10321 Posts

-- UPDATE:

hbk91

Hmm.... So that's why Hardy isn't around.  I didn't even know that his contract was already up, and also I don't care either.  It's time for TNA to start making their younger guys (besides Joe & AJ) the face of their company and get rid of the older guys (although I'm certain Jarrett will never leave).
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 The_Last_Ride
WEll lets just hope he returns to WWE.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mrgab
Hoping if he returns too, that it wont be a Haas type return where he battles Benjamin. I want a return of a great tag team, with so many gone, tag team division needs it. Especially smackdowns, with a team like MNM the champs.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 hbk91

SmackDown's tag team division has been on a roller-coaster really. It's eroding though since it seems that they're splitting up the Mexicools by the looks of things.

Right now, this is the current state of the division...
- The Londricks
- The Mexicools
- The Gymini
- MNM
- Nunzio/Vito
- Not to mention Tatanka's random pair-ups and the odd team of Scotty and Funaki.

If Jeff does indeed come back, I wouldn't really mind seeing the Hardy Boyz unite one more time since it will sure as hell liven things up again. Matt Hardy isn't even used to his potential so it would pan out for everyone. Heck, throw in Moore with Jeff's return and you've got a fine looking stable on SD!

Since we're on the matter of tag teams, I would really, really, really like to see Benoit and Gunner Scott pair up in the near future. There's some chemistry between the two for sure.

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 lilhbk
throw in Moore with Jeff's return and you've got a fine looking stable on SD!

Since we're on the matter of tag teams, I would really, really, really like to see Benoit and Gunner Scott pair up in the near future. There's some chemistry between the two for sure.

hbk91
i agree!
Demonic_Jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#46 Demonic_Jin
Member since 2005 • 10650 Posts
Jeff Hardy was always one of my favorite wrestlers back in the day, even though he couldn't wrestler all that good, he was awesome in gimmick matches. I'd love to see the Hardy Boys re-join and become Tag Team champs for a while.
Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts

wow im kinda glad he isnt with tna now...because now he can get a chance to get back in the wwe

strongzysk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 strongzysk
Member since 2005 • 88 Posts
Please for the love of God, Jeff, clean up. I have been dying to see Jeff in a WWE ring again.
Â