Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts

Chris Jericho posted the following on Twitter: "Happy to say that I'll be making my triumphant return to the WWE tomorrow night...."

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Big Show suffered a minor injury at the Smackdown taping this week when Ezekiel Jackson was supposed to throw him through a table, however the table did not break. The result was a deep bruise on Big Show's forearm. He was scheduled to wrestle in the event's dark match main event however he did not. No word on how serious the injury is.

Link

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
awesome Jericho is back! Didn't he say if he returned now no one would notice:P?
HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 HumanTorch101
Member since 2005 • 6006 Posts

awesome Jericho is back! Didn't he say if he returned now no one would notice:P?The_Last_Ride

He's doing Dancing With the Stars and that directly conflicts with Smackdown tapings since it airs on Tuesdays, I think, and is live as well.  It's also on Mondays I know so he won't be back until at least after DWTS is done.  I would love to see him come back but I just don't see it happening.  However, this will get me to seriously watch DWTS for the first time ever.

ZombiefiedZomB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ZombiefiedZomB
Member since 2010 • 1746 Posts
It would be cool if Jericho returned to the WWE and I hope that the Big Show is not too badly injured.