tripleryan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 tripleryan2004
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts

Who has received your greatest respect in the WWE. Excluding Vince McMahon for creating it. :P

In my opinion, I must say Kurt Angle. Whether you love him or hate him, his storylines are written (Referring to Booker T/Sharmell story). His in-ring ability seems almost uncomparable, and his microphone skills are 90% realistic... But, other than that, he's just all-around, a terrific athelete. He's also an amazing person outside of WWE and has earned a ton of respect from me.

I respect him: 10/10.

Avatar image for Biggestgeekever
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Biggestgeekever
Member since 2004 • 10520 Posts
I respect Kane the most because he always has to do the worst storylines. If i was him, i would have left after the Necrophilia storyline. yet he stayed.
tripleryan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tripleryan2004

Refresh my mind on the "necrophilla" storyline, please? My mind isn't exactly focusing. :P

eugene05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 eugene05
Member since 2004 • 5927 Posts
Angle. When ever he beats a face, It's OK b/c he doesn't cheat as mch as other heels
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Biggestgeekever

Refresh my mind on the "necrophilla" storyline, please? My mind isn't exactly focusing. :P

tripleryan2004

Well, first Kane won the Intercontinental Title. Then Eric Bishoff desides to merge the World and Inter. titles (another terrible move). Then Raw Rullet happened and Kane defended his tag titles by himself in a TLC match, which is arguably the best raw match ever. After succesfully winning, HHH came out and told the story of Katey Vick, who died in a car crash, and Kane was driving the car. HHH said they found beer cans on the road near the car and Kane's semen on Katey Vick. HHH then preceded to say to Kane, "Did you knock her while she was alive, or wait until she was dead!". The next RAW showed a video of HHH as Kane at Katie Vick's funeral. It showed "Kane in the casket having sex with the "corpse (which was a inflatable doll) and "Kane" said, "It' true, I really did screw you brains out". And then "Kane throws some goop on the floor.

It's all pretty faigue for me after that.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
Shawn Michaels, RIc Flair, Kurt Angle and Hulk Hogan are top in my list.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE.....

Bret "The Hitman" Hart

he is my personal favorite wrestler and IMHO, the best wrestler ever to bless us with his presence. he has put on classic match after match.

11/10.

i also agree with anyone who said hbk (i know, being a fan of bret, i should hate him, but he has made raw watchable for me.....except for the hogan stuff). oh and also, without the hitman, would there be an hbk?

ssj4josh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ssj4josh
Member since 2004 • 3547 Posts
Shawn Michaels, RIc Flair, Kurt Angle and Hulk Hogan are top in my list.hbk91
them and stonecold, and argueably the rock
tripleryan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tripleryan2004
Ahh, I regret being reminded of that whole storyline. It's horrid... Ugh!
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
Ahh, I regret being reminded of that whole storyline. It's horrid... Ugh!tripleryan2004

im glad i didnt watch wrestling during that time. but now im interested to see all this. it had to be so rediculous that u have to laugh.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

In a particular order:

1. Kurt Angle- The dude came back a neck injury that kept the likes of Rhyno, Edge, and Benoit out for a year (and it took Edge several months after that to get even close to where he was) in 3 months, and he didn't miss a beat in the ring. Though, his neck is in bad shape (perhaps because he didn't get the same surgery as the others) he continues to go out and put on MOTY caliber matches.
  2. Sabu- Look at the man's body. Its covered in scars. He had to be hospitalized for 90 some-odd days because his body broke down from his accumulated injuries and he came back and wrestled one of One Night Stand's best matches.
  3. Shawn Michaels- It was the respect that he earned from me at Wrestlemania 14, putting on a MOTY caliber performance against Stone Cold, that finally caused me to give him the respect he deserves as a performer (I had Rocker breakup issues, long story). The fact that he came back and has put up MOTY caliber performances each year, despite his age and back issues, is simply amazing. I may be critical of him at times (Rocker-Hart issues), I never stop respecting him.
  4. Rob Van Dam- C'mon, you had to expect me to fit RVD in here somewhere. Seriously, RVD is one of the toughest guys in the WWE locker room, but gets no credit for it, especially from management. He was trained alongside Sabu, and has a similar philosophy on injuries, for better or worse. His current injury came as a result of the fact he never took time off to recover a longstanding injury, and he injured it to the point he couldn't walk and needed surgery.
  5. Chris Benoit, Rhyno and to a lesser extent Edge and Lita, and anyone else who returned from mahor neck surgery: These guys have all had major neck surgeries, and all come back and competed at a high level. Especially Rhyno and Benoit, as neither one of these guys slowed down, or changed their style in anyway.
  6. Paul London: As I described in another thread, Paul London never half-asses a bump. He is constantly giving 110% in the ring regardless if he is performing in front of 400 fans in Philly for Ring of Honor, or is wrestling on a grand PPV stage.
  7. Shelton Benjamin: Benjamin's athetic ability and consistent development have become one of the genuine pleasure of wrestling over the last year.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
  1. Shawn Micheals- for the crap he gets everytime in Canada and for everything he has done for the business.
  2. The Hardys- Just for how they evolved the concept of a Ladder match/TLC
  3. Christian-same as above/TLC
  4. Dudleys- perfecting the ladder match/TLC
Gamr619348

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gamr619348
Member since 2005 • 202 Posts
Out of all the wrestlers I've seen, hardcore or not. Kurt Angle has to be on my top list. One of the few heels (i think) that can win and not cheat. Besides Big Show, Shawn Michaels and other top RAW superstars, I personally think Kurt should be first in line for the title on RAW.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

(1) "The Crippler" Chris Benoit: I probably respect Chris Benoit more than any other wrestler in the WWE/F, I love and respect the fact that he always give 100% to all of his matches. I respect that he is one of those few wrestlers IMHO, that knows how to bring the best out of any opponent that he wrestles and knows how to make a match that much better. I respect that he has come back from a broken neck, yet he still wrestles like he did before and seems to be giving some of his matches of his career. I respect that he never gave up on his dream of becoming World HW champion, even though he had been in wrestling for 18 years before winning the World HW championship and that many people said he would never become a World HW champion (and of course, he finally did that a Wrestle Mania XX).

(2) "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels: I respect him for the staying loyal to the WWE/F, even though so many other WWE/F superstars jumped ship to WCW during the Mid 1990's, he stayed and try to help save a company that help make the superstar he was. I respect him for his Wrestle Mania XIV match, how he went at there gave one of the best matches of the year, even though his back was killing him and he was in major pain. I respect simply for all of the enjoyment and wonderful matches he has given me, I love the fact that HBK is one of those few wrestlers that always try's to have the best match possible ever night and that he always try to be the best wrestler possible IMHO (he gives 100%).

(3) "Stone Cold" Steve Austin: I respect for helping to lift the WWE/F out of near bankruptcy and being able to bring the company to even greater success than it had ever seen before. I respect him from coming back from all of his back, knee and neck over the years and continue to entertain his fans. I respect him for him being the wrestler that showed me the greatest of the WWE/F and I respect him for making me a fan of wrestling and WWE/F.

Also, I have to mention the respect I have for Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Mic Foley, Kurt Angle, RVD, Shane-o-Mac and Ric Flair for all of the obvious reasons.

Shadows_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Shadows_Fury
Member since 2005 • 2983 Posts
My respect goes towards Rey Mysterio mostly...he can be put into the great situations and the worst possible at the same time and still put on a great show/outcome everytime, when the odds stacked against him Rey can still manage to pull an upset when one is required, the ultimate underdog, he can basically wrestle anyone now because he's too good for the cruiser weight division...again all this is in My Opinion....
Demohiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Demohiei
Member since 2005 • 4003 Posts
My respect has to go to Austin, Hogan, HBK, Benoit, and RVD for their impact they had and/or the performances they did.
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts

Mick Foley- He sacrificed his body

HBK-... He's great

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sephy37
am i the only bret hart fan? jeez.
Shadows_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Shadows_Fury
am i the only bret hart fan? jeez.sephy37

Either all the other fans are asleep or yes...,yesr ur alone...*walks away*
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sephy37

[QUOTE="sephy37"]am i the only bret hart fan? jeez.Shadows_Fury

rey mysterio will never be on the same level as bret was

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

[QUOTE="Shadows_Fury"][QUOTE="sephy37"]am i the only bret hart fan? jeez.sephy37

No, I just fogot to mention him.

Shadows_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Shadows_Fury

[QUOTE="Shadows_Fury"][QUOTE="sephy37"]am i the only bret hart fan? jeez.sephy37

uh where exactly did i make that connection...nowhere so whats ur point? i know bret is on a higher level...so? my respect is 2 mysterio...
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

[QUOTE="Shadows_Fury"][QUOTE="sephy37"]am i the only bret hart fan? jeez.Shadows_Fury

uh where exactly did i make that connection...nowhere so whats ur point? i know bret is on a higher level...so? my respect is 2 mysterio...

sorry, i thought u were dissin bret

Shadows_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Shadows_Fury
[QUOTE="Shadows_Fury"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

no i just meant it's late it's 1 a.m here so most r probably sleeping...
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Biggestgeekever
[QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="Shadows_Fury"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

[QUOTE="Shadows_Fury"][QUOTE="sephy37"]am i the only bret hart fan? jeez.Shadows_Fury

no i just meant it's late it's 1 a.m here so most r probably sleeping...

"Late" has no meaning on Friday night.

Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts

Who has received your greatest respect in the WWE. Excluding Vince McMahon for creating it. :P

In my opinion, I must say Kurt Angle. Whether you love him or hate him, his storylines are written (Referring to Booker T/Sharmell story). His in-ring ability seems almost uncomparable, and his microphone skills are 90% realistic... But, other than that, he's just all-around, a terrific athelete. He's also an amazing person outside of WWE and has earned a ton of respect from me.

tripleryan2004

I agree Kurt Angle does deserve a lot of respect and he needs to be given a title shot since he has beaten everybody there is to beat.

I respect him 20/10 yea thats right a 20/10 he deserves double the respect and no one can say that he doesnt...no one can beat Angle.

VexxatuVexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 VexxatuVexx
Member since 2003 • 13348 Posts

my top 3

kurt

Flair

hhh

theoryc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 theoryc2
Member since 2004 • 3203 Posts
Shelton Benjamin
Demohiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Demohiei
Member since 2005 • 4003 Posts
[QUOTE="tripleryan2004"]

Lord_Malign

I agree Kurt Angle does deserve a lot of respect and he needs to be given a title shot since he has beaten everybody there is to beat.

I respect him 20/10 yea thats right a 20/10 he deserves double the respect and no one can say that he doesnt...no one can beat Angle.

Did you see Vengence? Shawn Micheals beat the crap out of Angle.

nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts
HHH, Kane, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Mankind, The Rock and Stone Cold
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
[QUOTE="Lord_Malign"][QUOTE="tripleryan2004"]

Demohiei

Did you see Vengence? Shawn Micheals beat the crap out of Angle.

Damn right he did! :twisted: