Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Source: wrestling observer

One of WWE's biggest stars has decided to leave the company in the near future. Also, an important behind-the-scenes person is also planning on leaving the company. The names should be revealed within the next few days.

Batista upset several WWE fans from the UK earlier in the week at an autograph signing. He didn't bother to speak or look up to the fans at the signing. He also refused to have pictures taken. One youngster named Kyle went home in tears after meeting his ex-wrestling idol. Kyle's dad said, "Kyle got a ticket and couldn't sleep the night before, he was so excited at meeting Batista and he had the afternoon off school. All his mates were telling him how jealous they were. But when he got there we were told Batista would only be signing WWE merchandise. We queued for nearly two hours and he signed a WWE book, didn't even look at him or say a word and that was it. His mum was trying to take a picture of the two on the mobile phone but his bouncers kept standing in the way to stop it. Dad also added, "And he refused to sign a birthday card that Kyle had taken in because it is his birthday in three weeks. I think it is absolutely disgraceful for a man who is loved by so many kids to behave like this. We go down to the WOLVES training ground all the time and they can't do enough for us. If they can make the effort I don't see why a jumped-up bloke in tights can't do the the same. Kyle couldn't stop crying."

Id just like to comment about the situation on batista he was at woolworths only a couple of miles away from were i live thankfully i didnt go (good job too) some of my friends did though and apparently he had guards around him and no pictures were allowed to be taken and he was drinking BEER he said it was jet lag people are like WHATEVER so i am one of many people not happy with Batista :x

this is the link to the newspaper which this was published Click here

mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
Man I feel bad for that little kid. Batista just lost another fan.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
That is pretty disgraceful, Batista has no excuse to act like that to an innocent kid who idolized him. It's not like Tista had that many fans to begin with, this is definately not good for his character.
lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lord_soultaker
I know only a little kid aswell im glad i wasnt there because that would of P***** Me off its bad enough reading it in the paper
SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

Are they talking about RVD leaving the company? If not, Randy Orton is my bet.

gtx-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gtx-1
Member since 2007 • 901 Posts

Are they talking about RVD leaving the company? If not, Randy Orton is my bet.

SeriousThreat

I don't think so, because it was said like a month ago he wasn't going to renew his contract, I think. Maybe Mysterio, but he's also not renewing his contract. 

BadMrSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 BadMrSnake
Member since 2005 • 2500 Posts
It's probably HBK!
MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MistaMike54
Member since 2005 • 6417 Posts

Not saying that what Batista did was right, but I'm not going to say it's wrong either. I think you guys are flipping out over something that happens all the time.

To put myself in Batista's perspective, he could be having a bad week or something, and he's probably done hundreds of autograph signings before. In which, a bunch of 4 year old kids who know nothing about Batista or the business come up -some of which might have the snotty 4 year old attitude- and demand/beg for autographs. So what? Welcome to the world kid. He was probably one of 200 people in line. It would of been nice to get a picture(which is a completely different story) but that wasn't 'Tistas fault.

Batista isn't the first, and certainly won't be the last adult to not treat a kid as nice as a parent or something of that nature. You see it all the time. Still doesn't make it right, but you guys probably don't go home having that incident ruining your day and writing a rant about it.

Also about the picture, blame WWE and security for that. Batista's job was to sign autographs. It was managements fault about the camera. They could of at least let them take a picture when the kid was standing next to the signing table.

We should also keep in mind that he could of been doing it for kayfabe. I haven't seen SD! in a while but I'm not sure who's the heel and who's the face nowadays.

The kid also could of been lying.

icup01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 icup01
Member since 2005 • 518 Posts
Thats messed, a kid cant sleep for the night and friends are jealous for a kid with high hopes of meeting his idol and goes home hearbroken, man i am a fan of batista but i just lost a bit of like in the guy
Captious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Captious
Member since 2007 • 3374 Posts
Everyone has bad days he made a mistake but he is only human that kid along with all those fans who went there to meet Batista were unfortunate enough to have there hopes up to high
BirdBoy_CM_HB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BirdBoy_CM_HB
Member since 2004 • 3599 Posts
maybe Batista was still hot about gettin jumped by Finley and Kennedy
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts

that's totally inexcuseable by Tista.  if he cant handle the rigors of being so revered he needs to tell Vince not to push him or just flat out leave. That type of stuff disgusts me...

as far as the ppl leaving i am totally clueless, but can't wait for more news

Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

This is absolutely unexcuseable. It doesn't matter if you had "bad week" or are down in the dumps, when a whole bunch of fans show up excited to see you, at least make some effort to be polite and friendly to them. I've heard from many other people that Batista is really an ass in real life, so it's not like this is just a one time thing. 

Eric695

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eric695
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Wow, Batista is a jackass. Poor kid.
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
There is a footage of HBK brushing off a fan waiting to get his autograph online, and you can clearly hear HBK sayng "I already sign it dude!" and proceed to walk away. My point is this, even though Batista, or anyone else actions are wrong, they are, afterall, working hard on these tours and are stressing out big time. They must've work at least 5-6 days of week of European tour, so that's probably explain their actions tour the fans. They don't even get to see their families until they return to the states when they get their breaks after the RAW or Smackdown! show has been done.
lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lord_soultaker

This is a bit more updated to what i wrote earlier 

Ok im going to comment on this taking all of your opinions in mind

This is true because people who went there told me he was drinking something i belive it was beer he did has security around him no photos were allowed and it was cut from 2 hours to 1

Some of the things you read in the papers isnt always true

As for the little kid i really do feel sorry for him getting his hopes up and them been dashed

I agree with part of the singing he might of had Jet Lag but that still isnt really good enough part of been a WWE Star is to deal with all of the travelling

So overall im Disapointed

FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FlamesFan2
Member since 2006 • 5118 Posts
Batista sounds like a dick with a head to big for his 'roided up overrated body.
SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SolidSnake2020
Member since 2006 • 2180 Posts
Maybe he wanted to grab the tittle back but VINCE told him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts

Batista is really an ass in general. He's also extremely cocky in his own abilities (for some reason), and yelled out "Lets seem them follow that!" after he went backstage from his match at WM 23. Does he know the crowd boo'ed him? Must've got ear plugs on. 

Avatar image for McnabbsPHIeagle
McnabbsPHIeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 McnabbsPHIeagle
Member since 2006 • 752 Posts
come on batista you suk
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

At least Batista does these damn things.  He could claim that it goes against his "character" to get out of all the BS he doesn't feel like doing, like some other guys.

There are a lot of possible explanations for this.  It could be that Batista is an ass.  Booker T would attest to this.  It could have been WWE or  the venue, not allowing anything done that wasn't paid for and trying to rush things along because they were behind the ridiculous schedule they booked.  It may not be all Batista.

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
Batista is a loser. He can barely even wrestle.
ceilinglamp001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ceilinglamp001
Member since 2005 • 152 Posts
That really stinks poor kid. Maybe batista had a bad day or was drunk.
BadMrSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BadMrSnake
Member since 2005 • 2500 Posts

Looks like it will be Taker leaving soon due to his torn bicep muscle he needs surgery on!  I'm guessing Kennedy will be the next champ after he cashes his money in the bank at the steel cage match on smackdown.

RamboneForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#25 RamboneForever
Member since 2005 • 969 Posts

I could see HBK or even Kane leaving,but Orton is also a possibile name as well 

Guess Batista has changed since he won his first title,people were saying how him and Cena were "level headed" and weren't getting too into themselves after winning the championship for the first time,but it seems one of them has changed anyways

Batista just had a situation with Booker T a year ago and that was because of him being cocky,now he's refusing pictures with fans,drinking beer and not even looking at anyone who came to see him.

Looks like Orton isn't the only one with problems