Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

Before Saturday's Smackdown house show at the Manuel Iguina Coliseum in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, the Big Show and The Great Khali got into a fight backstage. Apparently there has been heat there for some time, as Big Show feels that Khali uses moves that should be exclusive to Big Show as a giant. While their six-man tag match was being put together, the two began arguing and then fighting. Big Show threw the first punch, which Khali blocked, and Show eventually slipped and fell down. Khali then got on top of him, and that was when several wrestlers broke it up and kept them apart. Among the wrestlers, the blame was being put on The Big Show for the incident.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
Damn't, Big Show should have gotten a good shot in.
imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 imbulletpr00f
Member since 2007 • 338 Posts
agreed should have hit him on the temple and gave him brain damage (we could only wish)
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts
He fails to beat Mark Henry at all and now slips and falls after messing with Kali. Big Show now is the worst of the 3 big men in the WWE.
lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts

He fails to beat Mark Henry at all and now slips and falls after messing with Kali. Big Show now is the worst of the 3 big men in the WWE.Flamecommando
lol.

What i find really funny about this whole situation is that Big Show was "training" to be a boxer before he came back to the WWE. And now he misses a gian freak with a head as big as a freaking pillow ! Then he slips, way to go Big Flop.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

I don't wish any ill will on Khali, but it just seems silly that Show missed...then fell down comically. I can only imagine the Benny Hill music was playing.

Besides, Khali has physical defects from his height (same sort of problems Andre the Giant had) and he'll probably not live a long life and be stricken will ailment when he gets somewhat older.

CM5hane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CM5hane
Member since 2008 • 512 Posts

somewhat of an update.. sorta.

According to several sources, there was said to have been some heat between the two even before the fight took place. This includes Show reportedly being upset with Khali using moves that he feels should be exclusive to him as a "giant" in WWE. As for the fight itself, the two were described as getting into an argument after a six man tag team match that night which featured The Undertaker, The Great Khali & Matt Hardy vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk & WWE Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show. One story said Khali botched the finish and Show called him out on it and they started grappling around.

Upon arriving backstage, The Big Show reportedly threw the first punch as one source described it. Khali blocked it (in what some described as the same exact way he does it in the ring) and the two began fighting. Show then slipped on something and went down leading to Khali jumping on top of him. At this point several wrestlers including The Undertaker broke it up and the crew was ordered at that point to keep them apart of the rest of the tour in Puerto Rico. For what it is worth, Big Show was seen as being at fault for the fight among the wrestlers as we noted earlier.  

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts

Seriously?! Big Show is a bath toy compared to The Great Khali. His "giant moves" being exclusive to him? That has to be the most ridiculous crap I have ever heard, and if Edge, Jeff, and Rey were not out, I have a feeling Big Show would be punished for it.

This is the man who broke up the fight.

[spoiler] [/spoiler]
-CoMBaT-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 -CoMBaT-
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts

You hope Khali gets hurt badly because why bulletproof? Because you think he's not a good wrestler? That's sad...

Anyway, Big Show is complaining about a lot of stupid things lately. Kane REALLY must be facepalming somewhere right now when he goes through ridiculous things for YEARS and doesn't seem to complain at all, but then Big Show starts fights over someone using a chop. His excuse? Big Show thinks he's bigger than someone else, when he isn't.

He seems to feel that he's entitled to be the sole user of moves that people long before him made and used, that he had no part in creating. Not only is this one of the saddest things I've heard a person starting a fight over to begin with, but he's starting a fight over someone doing the VERY SAME THING that he did/does.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#11 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

You hope Khali gets hurt badly because why bulletproof? Because you think he's not a good wrestler? That's sad...

Anyway, Big Show is complaining about a lot of stupid things lately. Kane REALLY must be facepalming somewhere right now when he goes through ridiculous things for YEARS and doesn't seem to complain at all, but then Big Show starts fights over someone using a chop. His excuse? Big Show thinks he's bigger than someone else, when he isn't.

He seems to feel that he's entitled to be the sole user of moves that people long before him made and used, that he had no part in creating. Not only is this one of the saddest things I've heard a person starting a fight over to begin with, but he's starting a fight over someone doing the VERY SAME THING that he did/does.

-CoMBaT-

yeah i agree

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

I heard that The Undertaker was the main guy breaking it up. Anyone surprised?

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dark_Hylian8

I heard that The Undertaker was the main guy breaking it up. Anyone surprised?

Razor-Lazor

Not at all. If JBL were around he would have done it too. Taker and JBL ran the locker room outside of Trips and HBK.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]I heard that The Undertaker was the main guy breaking it up. Anyone surprised?Dark_Hylian8
Not at all. If JBL were around he would have done it too. Taker and JBL ran the locker room outside of Trips and HBK.

I was using sarcasm. Or did you know that? I'm confused.
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dark_Hylian8
[QUOTE="Dark_Hylian8"]Not at all. If JBL were around he would have done it too. Taker and JBL ran the locker room outside of Trips and HBK.Razor-Lazor
I was using sarcasm. Or did you know that? I'm confused.

I didn't realize it was sarcasm, mostly because its true.
WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 WGTC007
Member since 2007 • 6522 Posts

Show eventually slipped and fell downLink256

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That could've been a Kodak moment.