Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 TheGm86
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

How do you think he would fare in WWE? sephy37

Kofi/Cesaro level.

better if he didn't have that stupid AJ tattoo. 

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

AJ's kindof an interesting one to me because I feel like there are enough WWE fans who at least know who he is and would cheer him right from his debut. I think he would be relatively successful.

The guy who I'm disappointed has never had a real run in WWE is Christopher Daniels. He could get so over in today's CM Punk/Daniel Bryan WWE. 

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

[QUOTE="sephy37"]How do you think he would fare in WWE? TheGm86

Kofi/Cesaro level.

better if he didn't have that

stupid AJ tattoo. 

New AJ Lee boyfriend confirmed LOL

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts
Let him sign and debut him as a Paul Heyman guy.
FruityPebble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FruityPebble
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

He doesn't need WWE and the WWE doesn't need him. WWE has a ton of new talent and the WWE roster is very fresh, with more debuts likely coming throughout the next months (like Sami Zayn and Big Bad Bo Dallas). 

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JML897

He doesn't need WWE and the WWE doesn't need him. WWE has a ton of new talent and the WWE roster is very fresh, with more debuts likely coming throughout the next months (like Sami Zayn and Big Bad Bo Dallas). 

FruityPebble

It's true that WWE doesn't need him. Since AJ built himself up in TNA he'd demand a more expensive paycheck than your average guy entering the company and there's no guarantee that he'd be a success.

As for "he doesn't need WWE", I don't know. I think it would mean a lot to him to be able to succeed in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world.

I'll compare it to football. A guy can win an Arena Football League MVP 4 times and lead his team to multiple Arena League titles but it's still the f*cking Arena Football League. Football players want to play and succeed in the NFL. 

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
I think the best case scenerio for him if he does end up in the WWE is if enough people recognize him to get the acknowledge that someone like Chris Jericho got when he came over. Considering Jericho's ranking in WCW isn't nearly as high as AJ's in TNA, I think it could work given he picks his spot wisely.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
Best case: He's RVD 2.0 I'm not sure he has RVD's charisma or connection to the fans, but they are similarly talented in the ring and similarly poor on the mic. He'll have a strong following and some interesting matches to play with. Throw him in the ring with Daniel Bryan and let the magic happen and it would be totally worth it.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts
If Styles does leave TNA, he should go somewhere where he'll be appreciated for what he can do. AJ will make good money, comparatively speaking, wherever he goes, but he should go where he can be all he can be. WWE won't allow him to do that.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
I don't think he'd fit in right now, but if he were to debut around post-WrestleMania season, I could see him being pushed to great levels. If Daniel Bryan can make it, so can Styles.
LEGOslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 LEGOslayer
Member since 2006 • 7664 Posts
Styles is 36 and his best years are behind him. This is going to be his last major opprotunity to do anything for the WWE if he wants it. He could do well, especially since he knows a lot of people on the roster, but I don't see much more than an R Truth reign out of him. 
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
Woah! when did he seem to be done w TNA? Thats pretty crazy! I really hope he would succeed... At least come in and be used and ill be happy... With Punk and DB among the top 5 guys in the company, im not complaining about needing to see ppl i like get over in WWE
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JML897

Woah! when did he seem to be done w TNA? Thats pretty crazy! I really hope he would succeed... At least come in and be used and ill be happy... With Punk and DB among the top 5 guys in the company, im not complaining about needing to see ppl i like get over in WWEToTheBank

His contract is up in a few weeks and supposedly TNA is asking him to take a pretty big pay cut. 

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts

[QUOTE="ToTheBank"]Woah! when did he seem to be done w TNA? Thats pretty crazy! I really hope he would succeed... At least come in and be used and ill be happy... With Punk and DB among the top 5 guys in the company, im not complaining about needing to see ppl i like get over in WWEJML897

His contract is up in a few weeks and supposedly TNA is asking him to take a pretty big pay cut. 

so they can prolly resign both hogan and sting, ughhhhhhh 

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts
I don't care about Styles that much, but Joe on the other hand would be a very welcome addition to WWE. After all, Vince likes the big boys. Besides, I don't think Styles would transition well to the WWE, Styles is a southern boy and connects with a southern audience. His accent would probably get him a spot in the Wyatt's or worse, a tag team with Health Slater :/
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
Angle should go back so HHH can bury him