slfite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By slfite
Member since 2004 • 78 Posts

I got a serious PS3 crash when I died on this mission. I rebooted and then the PS3 wouldn't recognize any disc I loaded ...whether it was WDs or any other game. Following a suggestion I started a resident game and closed it out and that seemed to fix the problem. Went back to WDs, died again and this time problem got more serious. My "fix" didn't work this time. I tried to put the PS3 in safe mode, screwed something up, but somehow while recovering got everything working again. I've played all the games but I never had a crash as bad as this.

pfunkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 pfunkk
Member since 2003 • 215 Posts

Not sure if this is related, since I'm playing on Xbox One, but I find it interesting that it occurred on the same chapter. I quit playing after the junk yard scene, and have been unable to load the game ever since. Unlocked all skills & had about 2 million in cash, all weapons, most cars, so yeah, kinda bummed. Your dilemma sounds even worse though, sorry. The load progress line just stops at 90%, doesn't freeze, just stops. Really wanted to finish this game...