danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

I have been playin in the Beta for around 5 days now, and have to admit that this game is so damn good.

It has pretty much trumped my past experiences with just about everu other single flight sim/ War fighter there is out there.

It accomodates from the nubisiest beginner all the way to the most skilled and control heavy sim pro.

Also, the graphics are fantastic.

Give it a try. It is in open Beta for quite a long time now, and as far as we have been told, stats will NOT reset when the game goes live.

xguild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 xguild
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. Checked it out last night with a bunch of my buddies and we are completetly sold on it. Amazing graphics, great atmosphere, intense gameplay, awsome damage models, plethora of customization and advancement features, a wide variety of modes of play from hardcore flight sim to arcade insta action. Fantastic to see it coming to steam as well, my understanding is that they have already gotten greenlighted.

Great game, highly recommended.

JDFS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 JDFS
Member since 2006 • 664 Posts

It's a good game I've been playing for 2 months now, not great but good.
It's a frustrating game, it seems like everything is random (hits/damages with 7.7mm vs 12mm), and American planes seem to be tougher to destroy and German's easier which sucks because it was the opposite around in reality.
Also heavy bombers are too hard to destroy, sometimes it's ridiculous, bombers were not that much more protected than fighters material-wise, they were not made of concrete, still you have to hit it about 20 times at 40-50 meters to kill the tail gunner or start damaging a wing.

But all in all it's addictive nonetheless, I'm still playing sometimes, since it's free I recommend it.

tar1901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 tar1901
Member since 2004 • 137 Posts

It's amazing at tier 1 maybe tier 2. The higher tiers are broken. Fly models are broken, damage system is based on some random rolls. Match making doesn't work and mixes planes from 1944 with Korea war jets.

If you want to play this game don't waist money because you don't need to go above the "Free" area. Oh, yea, if you want jets like Saber or Mig-15 you have to buy them because it tale ages to grind.